Six Months

Story Info
A pregnant wife fucks her husband's buddy.
829 words
140.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During last summer I was six months pregnant with our first child during the first three months my husband and I still had a very active sex life together. But once I began showing he lost interest in sex more and more until one day our sex life was nonexistent.

As time passed by I was becoming hornier all the time and masturbating just wasn't the same as a hard cock.

And soon the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months and my pussy so desperately needed to be fucked now more than ever but no matter what I tried he wasn't remotely interested in fucking me anymore.

By the time I reached my eighth month I was one desperate horny woman I probable would have dune anything in order to get laid by someone anybody I didn't care who it was as long as they fucked me and fucked me good and hard too.

One Saturday afternoon one of my husband's friends came by the house looking for him. As I was telling him that he was not home but that he was more than welcome to come in and wait for him though if he wanted. Yah sure I've got time to wait for him to come back. He followed me inside the house as we went to the living room my mind was trying to figure out a way to possible get this man to fuck me before Dave came home. As we engaged in some small talk my pussy was dripping wet and I am sure that he was able to smell it because every once in a while he snuck a peek at my pussy.

Then the baby kicked and I let out a small whimper he asked me if I was ok and if there was anything he could do for me while he was hear. I said there is something you could do for me seeing how you are hear could you massage my stomach for me my husband never touches me anymore its as if I am invisible to him these days.

Sure I can do that for you as he worked on my stomach I began moaning and telling him how great it feels to be touched again by a mans strong hands as I looked into his eyes with my best come and fuck me now look I have. It must have worked on him because his hands were working there way closer to my pussy as he rubbed my stomach I was staring down at his cock the entire time. I even licked my lips lewdly quiet a few times making sure he saw me doing it. After a while his hands started lightly brushing across my pussy lips and our breathing grew more and more labored all the time it got to the point that I couldn't stand just looking at his hard cock anymore.

So I grabbed his cock and started playing with it he then leaned over and started kissing me passionately we made out on the couch for a while then we got up and went to my bed room and striped off our clothes as fast as we could. When I saw his cock I was quiet pleased that he was longer and thicker than my husband is.

I dropped to my knees in a hurry to wrap my mouth around that thick piece of meat I sucked him down my throat in one gulp. Once his balls bounced off of my chin he grabbed my head with his hands and drove his cock in and out of my throat for a while. When he was close to loosing his load he pulled his cock out and told me to get on the bed so I can fuck you I moved into the doggie position and he rammed his cock into me from behind. His cock was pounding into me hard and fast his hips were banging into my ass with such force it was hard not to fall over. After his cock pounded me for thirty second or so my pussy went strait into hyper drive as my orgasms raced threw my pussy non stop he hammered away at my ass like this for a half hour or so before his sperm began filling my pregnant pussy up. As we were cuddling in each others arms in the after glow of our orgasms I told him that was the best sex I have ever had in my entire life and that I wanted him to fuck me on a regular basis from now on.

At that very moment I asked this man if he wanted to be my lover and he said yes.

I was one of the happiest and well-fucked pregnant women on the face of this planet I seemed to always find a way to get fucked by my lover almost every day from that day forth.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise Husband sets her up to get fucked by his friend.in Loving Wives
Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
The Handjob Husband suggests a handjob for his colleague, wife gets more.in Loving Wives
More Stories