Six Months to Live Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was lying there I started to undress her. She really had no idea what I was doing. She was in the twilight zone the same as Cindy. I unbuttoned her blouse and she had one of those bras that fastened in the front. I undid it and let her boobs fall loose. She had big tits with big dark nipples.

I undid her skirt and pulled it off. All she had on was white panties contrasted with her dark skin. I have never seen a black women naked. This was a first for me. As I was getting ready to pull her white panties off her husband Jim came in and said, "What the fuck is going on?"

I looked up at him and said, "I'm about to fuck your wife. You got a problem with that?"

Jim was scared and didn't know what to say. He said, "That's my wife man."

Right and you just fucked Jeff's wife and will probably go out there and fuck mine. Jim didn't say anything. I said take off your wife's panties for me.

He moved forward and started to remove them. While he was doing that I took off my pants. I said now start finger fucking her, which he did. Her eyes opened slightly as she saw her husbands face as he stood next to the bed and was finger fucking her pussy.

I got between her legs and lifted them up as Jim watched. I said now take my white cock and rub it against her black pussy. He was hesitant but then reached out and grabbed my cock and started rubbing it against his wife's black pussy and felt her getting wet. Now aim it at her pussy hole, as I began to push forward. I pushed it into her moist hole. She began moaning and pushing back against my white cock. My first and last black pussy.

I told Jim to go out and fuck my white wife while I took care of his.

Karma was now bucking like hell getting all the cock she could. I seen her open her eyes and looked at me. She looked surprise almost shocked but she was too far gone to stop. All she wanted now was to orgasm. I put my hands on her big black titties and just squeezed. I turned around and there stood Jeff and Marla like two lost puppies.

I finally shot my load in Karma and asked Jeff if he ever had a black pussy. He shook his head no so I told him to get up on the bed and fuck Karma. I pulled my dick out and Jeff climbed on and replaced me on top of Karma. Right now she didn't care who fucked her she just wanted cock.

I held Marla's hand and took her back into the living room where we saw Jim laying rope to my wife. Her eyes were wide open and she kept saying fuck me fuck me.

I sat in the big chair and had Marla sitting on my lap while I was fingering her pussy. She laid her head on my shoulder while I talked to her. I asked her if she liked her first black cock. She said yes but it was me she wanted to fuck. I told her if she got down between my legs and clean the cunt juice of Karma off my cock and could get it hard again I would fuck her.

I pulled my fingers out of her wet cunt and she got down and started cleaning Karmas pussy juice of my cock. My cock got rock hard watching this twenty two year old married women cleaning up my dirty cock. She then got up and straddled my cock while facing me and plunged down taking in my whole cock. I just let her ride it watching her big tits bounce. Damn I thought, I'm going to miss this vixen. She was one good fuck. I wondered if I turned her into a future slut.

I looked over at my wife moaning as Jim filled her with his black baby seed. I knew she wouldn't get pregnant since she had been on the pill for years and had went through menopause. She just screamed out in an orgasm and then passed out on the couch.

I soon came in Marla and she reached her orgasm and just hugged me till my cock got soft.

Jeff came out and was looking away from Jim. I just said hey guys, you are friends. You fucked each others wife. You're even, no one says you ever have to do it again. You have to admit fucking another man's wife is the best though.

The three of them started getting dressed and I went to check on Karma. She looked at me when I walked in. I asked her if she was alright.

She said she was okay. She was lying there naked so I took my hand and put it on her wet pussy and asked her if she wanted me to finger fuck her to one more orgasm.

She nodded her head yes so I put three fingers into her hot black cunt till she came. I then took my fingers out of her cunt and grabbed those big tits one more time while I kissed her. A deep wet sloppy tongue kiss.

I then asked her if she was able to get up and get dressed. She said yes and I helped her up. I couldn't help grabbing that hot pussy one more time. Then I helped her get dressed.

We then walked into the other room where the other three were sitting quietly. I told them Thank you for coming to my last party and hoped they enjoyed themselves. I walked them to the door and that was the last I would ever seen of them.

I then lifted up the sleeping body of my wife and took her to bed. I left all the juices in her so in the morning she would know it wasn't a dream.

The next morning I got up and made coffee and was having a cup when I heard my wife go into the shower.

She came out and said, "You put me to bed again last night didn't you? I got up this morning drenched in cum. Did you make love to me again she asked?"

I asked her, "Did you dream again last night?"

"She said yes."

"I said tell me about it."

She said, "Steve, I can't, it was wrong."

"I said Cindy, tell me."

She then said, "I dreamed I was at the party and that I had all my clothes off and then I was having sex with someone, but it wasn't you Steve."

I asked her who was taking her in her dreams?"

She said, "I don't know who it was, I was always in a haze, but I knew it was wrong even though it was a dream."

I looked at her and said. "There is more you want to tell me isn't there?"

Yes, she replied, "Then I felt a black man taking me. I'm sorry Steve I know it wasn't right to dream like that. You were in my dream smiling at me while other men were having me. Then this morning I'm drenched in fluids. So I knew we had to have made love."

I just looked at her and smiled, "It's okay to dream, we all have fantasies. I want you to enjoy what life you have left. Love and sex should be part of it."

She just kissed me and said she'd always love me. That I was a good husband, lover and provider.

I turned to Cheryl and told her I wasn't feeling the greatest but would she go back to bed with me right now and make love with me. I really needed to make love to her?

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. We both knew this would be the last time for both of us together as we walked to the bedroom. She took off her robe and was naked underneath it. We both climbed on the bed and started by cuddling. Then I began to fondle her breasts while kissing her.

I slid my hand down to her mound and found it wet. Probably from explaining her dream to me. Then I started doing things to her that she thought we wrong and very rarely did. I slipped two fingers in her hot moist cunt while she laid there smiling at me.

I then crawled between her thighs as she spread her legs wide and buried my face in her pussy. She put on hands on the back of my head and did a slow sensual swivel with her hips. I felt myself getting very hard to the actions of my loving wife. She came while pulling my face into her pussy. "God Steve, I love you so much." she screamed out.

I then climbed up on her body holding both her legs high in the air and wide apart. I pushed my hard cock toward her pussy. She grabbed it and put into her hot wet opening. I shoved the full length into her as she shuddered with joy. I freed my hand so I could squeeze her tits then bent down and sucked them.

She was letting herself go for me, we both knew this was the last time. I pulled out of her and asked her to turn over, which she did. She raised her ass in the air as I plunged into her dripping pussy from behind. She kept having mini orgasms during all this love making. I inserted a finger into her anus. She just pushed back into it. I reached down and took more of her pussy juices and kept rubbing and coating her anus

Then I pulled my hot wet pussy soaked cock out of her pussy and into her waiting ass. As I pushed the head of my cock into her ass she screamed out, "Steve I love you."

I began to cry knowing she was going against her church beliefs, against God, as I plunged my cock deep into her ass. I exploded with an orgasm cumming in the depths of her bowels. Then I heard her scream out. "Damn you God, Steve I'll always love you." Then she came with the biggest orgasm of her life.

We had made love, real love which we had for each other. I pulled my soft cock out of her ass. She turned over and we cuddled and went back to sleep. Both with fantasies fulfilled.

The next day I was rushed to the hospital. I was having deep stomach pains. I was grabbing my stomach and doubling over. I knew this was it.

My doctor said I have to be admitted. He needed to give me morphine for the pain.

My family were all told to come in and see me. The doctor didn't know why the cancer advanced so quickly.

I knew but it was worth it. I said goodbye to each member of my family. I might have been a big prick but my family were good people. I hugged, kissed, and cried with each one. Knowing my life was over.

I told Cindy to apologize to her sister for me. I was suppose to do her a special favor but wouldn't be able to make it.

I only lasted one more day. I had lived the fantasy life for around four months. Probably the best four months of my life. I was a pervert and probably ruined a number of lives. Now I was going to see my maker and pay the price.

Watching as a Spirit:

I died in the hospital. I only lasted two days after they brought me in. I could see everything as a spirit till after the funeral. So those who wonder what happens to you at death, you now know. I watched my casket as friends and relatives walked by. My kids and grandkids were all crying. In spite of me they were a good family, each treating their spouses and kids with respect. I'm glad now I didn't participate in incest with my family. I would have hated to ruin their lives.

Many of the women coming up to the casket that I have had sexual relations with in the last few months were crying. I'm sure many of them knew what happened. Some, as you know, I told. Still others just wondered. They didn't seem to despise me for the sexual acts. I find that very interesting. I don't know if any told their husbands because the husbands seem to act normal when approaching the casket.

The biggest surprise was pastor Bill doing my service. His wife Misty walked up to my coffin, kissed her hand and touched my forehead. I do have to say she was the best fuck of my entire life. I wonder what her life will be like in the future.

Then there was my wife Cindy, I'm pretty sure she knew I let other men have sex with her. I know she really enjoyed it. I guess she felt better telling me it was a dream. I probably opened up a can of worms in her sex life. I believe she will be a lot more sexually active now that I'm gone. She may be in her late forties but her pussy only has had attention of a thirty year old. I'm sure she is going to make up for it. I think her sex life is going to override the churches beliefs.

I was glad that my final sexual episode was making love with my wife. She was truly a wonderful person. It was God who held her back in the love making. But she even went against him to satisfy me at the end.

After the burial I headed to the pearly gates. When I got there the gates were closed to me. Well I guess they really existed.

I just walked along till I came to the elevator that said, "To Hell," and got on.

-----------

Sometimes you just feel dark inside, that's how I felt writing this story. We all have our demons. It's when we let them run our lives that our real problem begin. Steve thought he lead the good life but inside the demons wanted out. I guess blaming God was his way of putting the fault elsewhere. "Do you know where your demons are?"

Thanks for reading my story.

Comments welcome, I'm sure there will be a few.

DG Hear

12