Six-Pack Boi Hunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you answer me honestly if I ask you a kind of embarrassing question...I find it hard to ask you, ," he said, awkwardly.

"You can ask me anything, Chris. Of course I'll be honest with you."

"Well...like, what we have between us...With me, I don't want it to have been just, like, a kinda one time thing. I guess I'm asking you if we could be boyfriends."

"I thought we already were, Chris," I told him, taking him into my arms to kiss.

"I'm relieved," he whispered, then asked, "Is there anymore wine left?"

"Ah-hah, so your becoming an alcoholic, too," I said, laughing. I think I might find another bottle," I said, going to the cupboard.

"What did you mean when you said, 'Too', are you an alcoholic?" He asked, concernedly.

"No, certainly not," I told him, laughing loudly, "I was only joking with you. I meant, are you becoming an alcoholic, as well as a homosexual, I explained to him.

"Oh," he said, pausing a moment before asking, "Do we consider ourselves to be gay, bi, or curious?" Chris asked with furrowed brow.

"You can pick whichever your most comfortable with...That's what most guys do, I think."

We decided we'd party with the last bo8ttle of wine before showering away the cum evidence of our fantastic fuck session.

"Did you put the porn magazine back in the shower rack, Chris, I wouldn't want it to get wet?" I asked, a big smile on my face.

"What porn magazine?" Chris asked, innocently, "I never saw it. What're you talkin' about?"

"I dunno. Forget I asked...Maybe I'm all wine-fogged, Chris." I said, smiling in anticipation as I watched him with his wine in one hand and his gorgeous, quickly lengthening cock in the other. "Hurry up and finish your wine, Chris."

12