Six Sexy Classes Ch. 03

Story Info
Not everyday your teachers are tied up.
1.3k words
4.02
17k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfmuch
milfmuch
17 Followers

I apologise for the late updates but I was, and still am quite busy with personal problems. Never the less I will try to keep posting these stories. Also I want to apologise for the mistake in the last chapter, as I said "After 5 minutes of rest we stood up and put our clothes on." This was a rushed mistake and I am sorry, he is still naked as his clothes are in his bag.

*****

I awoke from my slumber, dazed and horny as I got out of the chair. I looked at the clock, the bell had rung a couple of minutes ago. I had missed break and was already late for class. Mrs Gregory was nowhere to be seen. I left the classroom and headed down the hallway to Mrs Havens class.

Mrs Havens was a bit tall and really slim. She was round about 55 and always acted like such a dirty bitch. Always bending over in front of me while wearing panties so I could not see. She wears long and slim dresses and I see hairs from her panties and I know for certain she has a thick bush.

She had short brown hair and nice tits to go along with her slim ass and thighs. You could smell the desperation on her as she walked by. She was one of those matures like Mrs Gregory but I imagined much kinkier and sexy. Once I had left my books in class at the end of school and when I returned to get them she was making out with a teenage student. Their hands were rubbing each other's bodies through their clothes while they moaned in pleasure. I left so I would not be caught but damn I was not going to forget that sight.

There have been some contact with me however, seeing as how I am the only guy. As she put me at the back of the class it means that nobody is around me and they cannot see under my desk. She comes round every once in a while to check my work and each time she slowly slides her hand under the desk and reaches in my prepared unbuttoned jeans and slowly rubs my cock. During this my hand is slowly reaching up her dress and rubbing her thighs as I slowly get nearer to her pussy. However she has never let me see her pussy or touch it but she has done plenty with my private parts.

Anyway as I snapped back into reality I found myself with a boner once again and at the class door window. My dick hurt so much but I stayed strong, knowing that I had to pull through. I looked inside and the lights were off and the only thing I could see was chemistry equipment. I then heard the faint sound of a moan. I opened the door and flicker the lights on and holy fuck was I shocked. There was Mrs Havens blindfolded and tied up onto a table with panties in her mouth and a vibrator in her pussy. The sweat dripped off her naked body as her moans were muffled by the soaked panties in her mouth.

I walked over to her and she heard my footsteps coming towards her. She turned her head towards me as I took the panties out her mouth and dropped them on the floor. "Is that you Joe?" She said mixed with her moans and screams of pleasure. She was wrestling against the strings that held her down and this only made her sweatier.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said. She still had that blindfold on but she knew it was me. "I got one of the students to tie me up and do all of this to me." As soon as I told them to stop she laughed and disappeared. She must of left the room for her next class and I have been stuck ever since school started"

To be honest I was not really listening as I glanced all over her body. looking at every detail. Her bush now wet with her juices, her tits laying there and her pussy oozing out goodness as the vibrator punished her insides. "Untie me now so I can rest because my pussy is aching." It was a tough decision to be honest. I either rest myself and let my penis have a break or I take this bitch right here and right now, doing whatever I want with her. "Joe, are you still there? Untie me right now." I took the panties that were on the floor and stuffed them back in her mouth. She screamed at me and tried to free herself but had no success.

I placed my hands on her tits and played with them, squishing them together and teasing her nipple. This led to a good ten minutes of me licking the nipples while she moaned on and on. I took my left hand and slowly made my way down to her moist bush, soaking wet with sweat as it dripped onto her mature pussy. I brought my fingers to her mouth and told her to open. She sucked on them, tasting her own juices and squealed as I pinched one of her nipples. I looked at the clock, I only had 20 minutes before lunch.

I crouched down and directed my mouth to her pussy. With my nose inches from her muff I gently and gradually buried my face into her pubes, smiling as I felt the moist hairs wetting my skin. When my lips had found her lower lips, I stuck out my tongue and began licking her slit. I inhaled the sweet scent and tasted the salty goodness her pussy dripped. I ran my hands up her inner thighs and clenched her ass. She tried to kick me away but I could tell a little of her enjoyed this as her ass cheeks melted in my hands. I stood, up, hands now on her pussy rubbing her clitoris.

I stuck two fingers and she tensed up, she was now fucking herself using my fingers as I began touching my cock. I was not going to fuck her but I was going to get her ready for later. One hand was getting her pussy wet and I brought my other hand and my face up to hers and I could feel her warm breath on my face. I took the panties out her mouth and before she could speak I went in for a long passionate kiss. I stuck my tongue down her throat and she began to choke a little.

I was caught off by the bell as its ringing drummed in my ears. I began to backtrack to the door and all I could hear was "You fucker, your dead when I get out of here." I laughed knowing that I'd be back later to finish what I started. I began to relax a little as I went to the cafeteria. I got my snack and a lot of stares from some teachers and students.

I took my food and lay on one of the hills away from the main part of the school. I ate my chocolate bar and drank my soda. I fell into a slumber and was woken up by two things. One was the bell and another was this student sucking on my cock. I returned the favour by eating out of her but I made sure I did not cum so that I was ready for Mrs Havens later. I strolled through the school and I returned to the classroom door and swung it open. I was shocked to see that Mrs Havens was not here and that nobody was tied up. I began to turn away and "fuck."

I woke up from my unconscious sleep with a killer headache. I remember turning away and getting smacked in the head with something. I looked up and saw two dark shadows. My mind was probably playing tricks but I shook my head and looked up a final time. "Holy shit."

milfmuch
milfmuch
17 Followers