Six Tasks of My Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Task 3 has wife naked in front of student guest.
1.6k words
4.53
81.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
794 Followers

You can imagine my sense of anticipation, mixed with immense trepidation, come the following Monday. Again Steven handed me the folded note once we were alone in the lounge with our coffees. I opened the piece of paper and read it slowly. I looked up at Steven, and then read the note again two more times, somehow hoping I had misinterpreted what it said. However the note, as always, was simple and to the point. 'You are to be naked all evening from the time you arrive home until you are excused by me to go to bed. You must make sure you pick an evening when Henrik is home, and you are to explain to him you are naked as a punishment for being naughty. Love you, Steven XXX'.

I honestly did not believe I had the courage to carry out this third task. Briefly flashing my naked body while stepping out of a shower was gut retching enough, but to be totally exposing myself all evening would be unbearable.

"Steven. I cannot do this," I pleaded

"Then we will arrange for someone to punish you." His tone was certain

"Punish me," I gulped. I had not been punished since I was a child and I certainly had no intention of being punished as an adult. I was caught between a rock and a hard place, as they say. I decided I had no choice other than to suffer the extreme indignity of being naked in front of 18 year old Henrik.

I was dreading having to be naked in front of young Henrik so much that I decided not to prolong the agony. At breakfast on Wednesday morning I tried to sound casual as I asked Henrik if he was going to be home this evening and he confirmed he was. I looked over at Steven and he had a knowing smirk on his face. I could have killed him.

When I arrived home from work at 4.30pm I was a bundle of nerves. I had struggled to focus on anything all day. As I entered the house Henrik called out a greeting from his bedroom. I bet he thought it was just another routine day in his young life. He was certainly in for a surprise.

Henrik's door was wide open so I nervously entered and engaged him in casual conversation, enquiring as to how his day had been at college. I had decided I would tell him in advance what would be happening this evening, in the hope it would somehow reduce the shock to both of us. I could not believe I was actually contemplating going through with it. My heart was pumping so hard I feared I might go into cardiac arrest.

I couldn't put it off any longer, and there was no simple way of saying it.

"Henrik, tonight you are going to be a bit surprised. Well, a lot surprised actually."

Henrik looked at me curiously.

"I have been naughty." The words made me blush with embarrassment. "And as a punishment Steven has told me I have to be naked all evening." I tried to make it all sound as casual as possible.

Henrik's eyes opened as wide as saucers. "Naked. I don't understand Mrs Baker? What do you mean by naked?" Not surprisingly Henrik was doubting he had understood properly.

"Naked... I have to take off all my clothes." I could hardly look the young man in the eye.

"All of them?" he asked disbelievingly.

"Yes, all of them," I responded quietly, knowing I was blushing beetroot red. "I hope you understand and will not be offended?"

He was clearly confused by this surprising slice of American life, but I could also see in his eyes the prospect of seeing me naked was not unappealing to him. He had had a brief glimpse of me exiting the shower, and would like to see more.

Henrik shrugged his shoulders, and I could see he was fighting to hide a smile. "It is okay for me, Mrs Baker."

Totally embarrassed I quickly exited Henrik's room and went to my own. I took a long shower, which I was reluctant to end. Finally I forced myself to turn off the water and as I towelled myself I stared at my naked form in the mirror. I was 41 years old and proud of my body. I exercised regularly and was trim. Despite my slender form I had very full buttocks that showed no sign of sag. My breasts were not overly large, but again were firm with small, sensitive nipples. Even though I was proud of my body, I certainly did not want to go parading it around the house for everyone to ogle.

My eyes focused on my pubic hair. I had sparse, straight, blonde pubic hair that did little to hide my vaginal lips from view. How I wished I had a thick mop of black curly pubic hair like I had seen on some of my friends when we were showering at the gym.

I inhaled a deep breath. The time had come. I dropped my towel, walked out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and into the hallway. For a moment I hesitated as the swirling mix of emotions bombarded my inner senses, but I forced myself to go on. Quickly I strode past the open doorway of Henrik's room, not daring to glance in to see if he had seen me.

Once in the kitchen I tried to focus on preparing dinner, but believe me this is very difficult when one is stark naked. I reached for my apron, knowing it would at least cover my pubic region and breasts. I had only been in the kitchen a few minutes when Henrik strolled in, on the pretext of getting a drink of milk from the refrigerator. Even though I was wearing the apron, I was incredibly embarrassed as I knew he would have a clear view of my buttocks. He slowly drank his milk before leaving.

A short time later I heard Steven arrive home and he soon appeared in the kitchen. He walked up to me and put his arms around me. I thought he was going to give me a cuddle, but instead he untied my apron and removed it from me.

"I said naked. You must learn to do as you are told." Steven scolded me and I felt like a child being lectured by her parent.

I thought of protesting but knew it would be useless. I tried to focus my attention on preparing dinner, but when it was ready I was hesitant to call out to Henrik as I knew I had no way of hiding my nakedness from him. Finally I gathered the courage to call both males to the dinner table. In record time they were both seated at the dining table. Totally humiliated I served them the meal while both of them ogled my naked body. They were making no effort to be discrete. I even spotted Henrik quickly readjust the growing bulge in his trousers, which only served to make me more mortified.

Both males did at least try to make normal conversation during the meal, although neither could wipe the smirk off their faces. Once dinner was finished Steven and I went into the lounge with our coffees, and were soon joined by Henrik who assured me he had no homework to do tonight.

I was amazed I had become more relaxed with my nudity. I still felt very exposed, but less embarrassed. I was also beginning to feel disconcerting warmth between my legs. I knew that the perverse side of my nature was beginning to enjoy my exposure. Little did I know Steven was about to push the boundaries further.

"Stand up, Angela, and come over to me," Steven suddenly announced in the middle of a conversation on other matters.

I looked at him warily, but obeyed, standing directly in front of him. I fidgeted nervously with my fingers, fighting off the desire to cover myself with my hands.

"Open you legs."

I looked at Steven horrified. But even as I did I could feel myself becoming more excited. In my fantasies I had often visualised myself as having to spread my legs and totally expose the most private parts of my womanly body. However I had never confessed this to Steven.

Slowly I slid my feet along the carpet until my legs were stretched wide open. I had my back to Henrik, and I knew he would have a peep of my pussy lips and anus. I could feel my skin flushing with embarrassment. Steven admired the view from the front, and stared straight at my pussy.

"Are you wet?" he enquired in a manner one would ask a perfectly normal question. Except this one was far from normal.

My shame increased by several notches, and I responded by pouting my lips like a naughty young girl

"Well?" he persisted

"Yes," was all I could say, as I knew full well I was very wet. I could even smell my own sexual excitement.

"Go and show Henrik," Steven directed.

Mortified I took the few small steps over to Henrik, stood before him, and opened my legs wide. I could not bear to look down at the young student, but I could feel his eyes riveted on my swollen and damp labia protruding from under my thin mat of pubic hair. It was such a delicious mix of utter humiliation and perverse excitement.

After being made to expose myself to Henrik for what seemed an eternity, Steven final took my hand and led me away from a stunned, but very appreciative, young man. Steven wasted no time in getting me to our bedroom and undressed himself in record time. A session of extreme passion followed as we were both highly aroused by the preceding events of the evening.

Alfamann
Alfamann
794 Followers