Six White Boomers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'Well if you'd really like something, take these as well.' Holly said, bending down to pick up her nightie and panties - then giving Kris a forlorn smile as she held them out to him, added. 'These are not something I need around here!'

'What about when you go to Sydney?'

'Oh I'm sure I'll find something appropriate - anyway I wouldn't want to wear them for anyone else.'

'Thank you Holly.' Kris answered softly, then took her in his arms and kissed her for the last time.

A few minutes later, with the kangaroos made ready for their flight, he stepped up into the truck, waved and said. 'I'll keep my eyes out for you next Christmas Holly - I doubt you will be spending it alone, but if you are - well you never know!'

Moving across to the air-conditioner housing Holly picked up her watch, its hands were still frozen - but as she bent down and reached inside; she blew Kris a kiss, flicked the time-trap's switch off, watched the violet glow blur, then vanish - and saw the second hand flick one tick forward.

* The title is borrowed from that of a hit song composed and performed in the late 1960's by the Australian/British entertainer, Rolfe Harris

.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers