Six Years

Story Info
After 6 years in prison, he fucks the shit out of me.
1.5k words
3.77
42.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your arrest, I had tried unsuccessfully to get back in contact with you. We had been friends for awhile before that, we fucked when we weren't in relationships with other people, you and I were never emotionally involved but I cared about you as a person. Almost two years after you went away, your sister found me on social media and said you wanted me to write you a letter. I put pen to paper the very next day, and that one letter turned into dozens, two phone calls a week, eventually phone sex when you could get away with it, and a bond we had never had when you were out leaving me unsure of our situation now...now that after six years, your debt to society is paid and you'll once again be a free man.

I'm driving to pick you up, and my nerves are going crazy. The closer I get the more I start to freak out. I'm excited but scared at the same time, and I wonder if you're nervous to see me, too. After hours of driving I finally see you standing there, waiting for me. You were always in good shape but now you're heavily muscled, your bronze skin gleaming in the sun with the same green eyes I could never forget. You grin when you see my face. I smile back and I feel like I'm probably blushing hard.

You climb in the passenger seat of my car, you touch my hand and say "hi." I say "welcome back." We look at each other for a second then I start to drive away, so many thoughts are running through my head at once. You put your hand on my knee and slide it up my thigh, my heart starts pounding, you lean in and kiss my neck. I feel my pussy get wet. I pull over in the first wooded area we find, you climb out of the car and come around to my side, taking my hands and pulling me out of the car, shutting the door after me. You take my face in your hands and kiss me with so much intensity, when you press up against me I feel how hard you are already. I kiss you back, running my hands down your chest. You pick me up, carrying me to the back of the car and set me down on the trunk. You pull up my shirt, opening my bra, kissing down my neck, sucking and biting my nipples, I inhale sharply and my back arches instinctively. You unbutton my jeans and I fumble hastily for your belt. I need to feel you. I need you inside me and I can't wait any longer. I pull your shirt over your head, revealing your broad shoulders and six-pack. You spin me around with my hands flat on the car, fist your cock and push inside me. You fill me up and make me gasp. You're fucking me slow but hard, kissing my neck, holding my breasts in your hands. I'm remembering how much I missed having you around.

I take your hand and pull you toward the back seat of the car, pushing you inside. I order you to sit back, I straddle your lap facing you, you pull me down onto you. With you inside me again my adrenaline races, you grab a handful of my hair and kiss me hard, With our foreheads pressed together, I can feel my skin start to feel hot and tingly as we rock and grind together, you nuzzle your face into my neck and I feel your hot breath and hear you moan softly, I know you're about to cum, and I'm going to cum with you. You grab my hips and start gradually moving me harder and faster, I kiss you as I feel it build until the orgasm shakes my whole body. I feel your cock pulse and your hands grip me tight as you cum inside me and I i slump on top of you, panting, feeling your heart pound in your chest. After a minute we retrieve our clothes and for the first time stop to really look around and I'm relieved to see the view of the road is blocked by trees.

You ask me where we're going, and I have a plan. I found a motel in the area days earlier on the internet, and I'm taking you there so that we don't spend your first day of freedom driving for hours.

We check in at the front desk and you circle your arms around around my waist and rest your chin on my shoulder while I wait for the clerk. She makes typical bland conversation, asking if we're on vacation, and I respond with a vague "not exactly."

We use our key card to get in the room and unpack our belongings, I already want you again but this is your first day of freedom and we are going to use the pool. The pool is outdoor but it's heated, I try to playfully push you in but you grab me and pull me in with you, we splash, and laugh, and kiss, but your wet, half naked body is making me impatient to get you alone again.

When we get back to our room I drop the damp white hotel towel on the bathroom floor and turn on the shower while we peel off our wet swim suits.

I step under the hot falling water and you follow me, I circle your wrists with my hands and pin them to the shower wall over your head, kissing you softly. I continue kissing down your neck and chest, dropping to my knees at your feet, tracing my fingers down your stomach until I reach your cock. I stroke my tongue up and down, teasing you, you twist your fingers in the hair at the nape or my neck, I wrap my lips around you and I take your cock into my mouth as far as I can. You sharply suck in a breath of air and throw your head back, then you pivot so that my back is to the wall putting one hand on the wall above my head you hold my hair with the other hand and slowly fuck my face, I take you in my throat as far as I can. Eventually I break away for a gasp of air.

You pull me to my feet and pick me up, I wrap my legs around your waist and you carry me to the other room, my wet hair slapping against my back. You set me down and push me back on the bed, I start to sit up but you tell me to lie back. You climb on top of me, kissing my breasts, sucking my nipples lightly, you work your way down my body and part my pussy with your fingers. When your mouth touches my clit I it's like a bolt of lightning runs down my spine. You trace your tongue up and down, in circles, I start breathing harder, i twine my fingers in your hair, you stroke me harder with your tongue and I involuntarily squirm, it sends a shock-wave through my body and I feel the energy and warmth radiating up and down my arms and legs. My mind goes fuzzy, my breath get shorter, my heart is pounding out of my chest, my face feels hot, my legs are trembling and by the time I cum I'm whining and writhing and I probably pull your hair too hard without realizing. II feel amazing.

You look up at me and grin, your smile gives me butterflies. My chest is still heaving as you slide up and kiss me. It turns me on how how and wet your mouth is and how I can taste my pussy on your tongue. I know that getting me off turned you on and you are rock hard, you shove my legs apart and thrust inside me, fast and deep. Cumming as hard as I just did left me extra sensitive, and i yelp as you fuck me deep with powerful strokes.

You grab my wrist and pull me up, spinning me around and forcing me to bend forward against the bed. You fuck me savagely from behind with your hands on my hips, I know that you're watching my ass jiggle with every thrust, watching my pussy drool as you enter me over and over again.

Your breathing grows ragged and your grip on my hips tightens, you pull me up again and throw me backwards on the bed. You thrust inside me one last time and you groan when you cum, your fists twisting the sheets into knots. At last you collapse on top of me with your head on my chest, panting breaths. I can feel the sweat beaded up on my forehead, and I stroke my fingers through your hair as I lie underneath you, pounding heart, feeling like my body could float. Eyes closed, I smile. You're back.