Sixes and Sevens Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Vicky was by his side.

"The shark's at work, I see," she said conversationally. "Want to hear what he's saying to her?"

Aidan nodded.

"Put the drinks down, and come on," she ordered, and Aidan put them on a handy table. They went into a clinch and she manoeuvred Aidan across the floor. He remembered that she was an expert dancer. Soon they were near, with Aidan's back to them, and Sam's back to Aidan.

The shark was talking, "That's a shame; we could have gone sailing. Have you visited the city centre?"

She said something.

"I have a penthouse flat in the middle, fifteenth floor. Great view over the city all the way to the hills. Care to come after the party?"

She said something I could not catch.

"You can't be that involved; you're leaving next week. Look, I can take you to the most exclusive club in town. We can look over the city at night, and enjoy a nightcap together."

The song was coming to an end.

"Get the drinks and interrupt them, Aidan," whispered Vicky. "Good luck."

Aidan retrieved the drinks as the last note was played and strode up to the couple, who were still in each other's arms. Sam saw him, and he could have sworn she looked guilty for a second before smiling at him. She moved to break with the man, but he held her.

"I've been looking all over for you," Aidan said. "Your drink."

Sam twisted away from the man, and took the drink.

"Drink up, darling, then we can go." said the man, who had not introduced himself, and was ignoring Aidan. Sam looked puzzled for a moment, and then Aidan saw her set her jaw, as she had when hit on by the Scotsman in the pub in Edinburgh. Then there was a devilish smile, which the man took to be assent. The man looked self-satisfied; he had scored a victory over Aidan, the inferior man.

"This is Tristram," she said to Aidan, remedying the matter of his rudeness, "Tristram, this is my boyfriend, Aidan."

"Sorry Aidan, Sam has..." Tristram began.

"Darling," she said to Aidan, overriding and ignoring Tristram, "Tristram is offering to take us both to his apartment in town and a night club. Isn't that nice? He says the view from his penthouse is superb."

Tristram looked disconcerted; Aidan enjoyed that.

Tristram spluttered, "Well, what I had in mind was just the two..." He took her arm.

"We all know what you had in mind Tristram." Sam snapped, her smile disappearing and her voice hardening to a sharp rebuke as she twisted away from him, shaking off his hand. "You rich boys are all alike. You think you can impress women into your bed with your yachts and penthouses.

"Well, you might be able to buy some women like that, but I'm not impressed that you think I'd leave the man who saved my life, for a night with you. For an apartment with a view? For an exclusive nightclub? I've done all that, Tristram, I live in Vancouver, for heaven's sake!

"And while I'm about it, this party was a generous gesture by Giles for my going away. You really think I'd just leave a party thrown for me for a tumble in your bed? What sort of woman d'you think I am? Well?"

Tristram just looked at her, lost for words. The music was now playing a new slow song, but the room had frozen. Everyone was listening. Sam turned to Aidan.

"Finished your drink?"

Aidan nodded.

"Give it to him," and she did the same. "Now dance with me," she said with that bewitching smile. And that's what they did. This time her arms went round Aidan's neck and Aidan's hung low on her waist, very low.

"What's all that about me saving your life?" he laughed.

"You did," she asserted, "You took me on and gave me my life back. That's the same as saving my life, my knight in shining armour."

Aidan went beetroot red, and she laughed at him, stroking his face.

Apparently, Tristram and a couple of his friends left the party fairly soon afterwards without saying farewell to Giles. Giles learned from someone in the room at the time what had happened. He hurried to see Aidan and Sam and apologised for his friends.

"It was Tristram, I take it?" he said after Sam told him she had handled the problem. "He's a fool, totally self-obsessed; thinks with his wallet. If he'd just be a normal guy, he'd find women liked him more. He's not that confident really, doesn't think he's all that attractive."

"He is though," said Sam with a smile at Aidan. "He's very fit and dances beautifully. You can tell him that from me."

So, once the party was over, Vicky took them home, exchanging email addresses with Sam before wishing her a safe journey and driving off. No sooner had they entered the flat than they collapsed into bed and slept.

The sun was shining behind the curtains at the window when Aidan opened his eyes on Sunday morning. Sam was asleep, so he crept out of bed and used the bathroom before making tea and coffee.

As he waited for the two brews to come to perfection he gazed at the sunlight playing over the garden. The light in late September has a warmth to it which no other season has, and some of the trees were just beginning to turn to gold. He wondered if the light in Vancouver had this same quality, and realised that it would be many hours before the sun rose on that side of Canada.

He took the drinks up and climbed back into bed, which woke the sleeping beauty. She smiled at him lovingly, then frowned, rolled out of bed and made for the bathroom. There followed the tinkling of a woman passing water, followed by the sound of washing. Then she was back.

She sat up in the bed next to him, her breasts standing proud, and began to sip her coffee. Finally she put the mug down and turned to him.

"Good morning lover," she said, her hand disappearing under the duvet and finding its way to his hardening prick.

"And good morning to you," she added, lifting the duvet up and addressing his rising member, as she stroked him to full hardness.

"Good morning to you," Aidan replied, kissing her full lips, and taking his hand over her tits down to her sex, cupping and stroking along its length as she moaned in appreciation.

He had finished his tea, so he scooted down the bed to kiss her other lips.

"Finish your coffee," he told her, before bending his head to make love to her sex.

So he licked and sucked and blew as she attempted to drink, which made her dissolve into giggles.

"It's so dissolute!" she laughed, "being pleasured while I drink my coffee. OH!"

He had nipped her clit with his lips and she had what amounted to a small orgasm which took her by surprise.

"More!" she commanded.

He redoubled his efforts and brought her to a full climax, she trapping his head between her thighs and pulling his hair quite painfully.

"O-o-oh!" she cooed as the spasms took her.

She pulled him up to kiss him on his lips, wet with her juices.

"Your turn," she whispered as she pecked away at his lips, and sucked at his tongue. "Mouth or Pussy?"

"Pussy," he said.

She rolled over him and guided his cock into her depths, before rising and falling gently while leaning forward to kiss his lips and neck, then sitting up to bounce a little, her tits moving a little. So tight! It was bliss. What could be better that having the most beautiful woman you have ever met bouncing on you with her sex clasping your cock and using her Kegel muscles to milk you? Aidan knew the answer.

This was a far cry from the woman who lay back and thought of Canada when they first tried to make love! He knew he would miss her like crazy, the line of some song or other coming to mind.

She began to tire, and so he rolled her under him, put her legs over his shoulders and fucked hard.

"Yes-s-s!" she sighed as he ploughed her "So deep! So full!"

He then dropped her legs and was thus able with difficulty to rub himself on her clitoral area, the angle and the pressure downwards delaying his own climax and the rubbing of the shaft against her bringing her off.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as, with a surprised look on her face, she came hard. Then it was "Ugh!, Argh!, Hnm!" as he felt her sex rippling with her climax. She was thrashing about under him while he was riding her and hammering her harder and faster until he too came. It was a full-blooded ejaculation as he felt the cum seem to flood from his cock in strong and powerful spurts, as if wrenching his whole life from him.

"Oh, Aidan!" she exclaimed, "that was the best ever! I can't understand it - I never come that way."

He felt the same way. While exulting in his success, he wished her clitoris was longer, for it took a lot of pressure to excite her at the right angle. He felt satisfied that he had given her that experience to take back to Canada.

He had to agree with her, neither had he felt such intensity before. Then he felt something new. He was still inside her and his trusty friend was taking his time to deflate. He could feel her heartbeats through the walls of her vagina. It was like nothing he had ever felt before.

She pulled him down on top of her, feeling his full weight on her.

"I love feeling you like this," she murmured. "I'll miss you so much!"

That's when the reality came home to him. He loved this woman as he had loved no other. She was complete satisfaction, and not just sexually. They fitted together perfectly. She was leaving and it would be over. He would lose the woman with whom he had the most intense and complete connection. He was trapped by his commitments, and she was longing to go home. It was a bleak feeling.

She saw his expression and knew. She hugged him closer, but had nothing to say.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked.

"This," she said.

He was already wilting inside her and slipping from her.

"I'd like to have a bagel for breakfast," she compromised, "Go for a long walk in the hills, lunch at a pub somewhere, then come home and go back to bed with you."

"Seems like a plan," he replied, "we can do that."

They did. The day had already warmed and the sun shone benignly on them. It was a beautiful day, and Sam said as much.

"What a memory to take home," she said happily. "The light is superb on the sides of the hills."

She clung to him as they walked in the Peak District, up steep slopes, over streams and back down into the valleys, the trees with leaves hinting at Autumn. The pub lunch was more than adequate in quality and opulent in quantity.

They showered together on their return, they made love again in their warm bed, gently and thoroughly. He took Monday off, it being her last day. They spent the day packing and just sitting around. He suggested going out for dinner, but she wanted a meal at home. They sat together in the evening watching TV until they retired to bed.

By unspoken common consent, they did not make love again, but simply lay entwined and talked of her thirty seven days with him. They rehearsed how perfectly they matched each other, and how impossible it was for their relationship to continue at such a distance. She begged him to keep in touch often, and this he promised.

At some stage they fell asleep, because in no time it was Tuesday, and it was time to rise and make their way to the airport. Everything happened so quickly. Since she was travelling executive class, the check-in queue was short and at the entrance to the security section, they hugged and kissed, and kissed again. Then she turned away and walked through the entrance and disappeared from sight.

12