Sixteen Year Wait For Steve's Arse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back ever so slightly and then pushed forward and inwardly a fraction more, the tightness of Stevie's asshole was giving me breathing difficulties, my breaths were uneven and ragged and the perspiration was running from under my arms as I kept up my slow, short, steady strokes; the fleshy rim of the end of my cock was being squashed by his wonderful arse as I began to withdraw it to the point of being able to see it just before I pressed forward and back into the magnificent arse in front of me which opened up and allowed me in while the ring maintained it's powerful dragging grip on my shaft.

The sensations that flowed through my cock were some of the sweetest I'd ever felt, Stevie's asshole and my cock were covered in jelly which reduced the friction but couldn't prevent the lovely but very tight massage that my cock was being graced with which was in turn bringing a very passionate orgasm closer with each entry of his arse; my end was getting just past his ring but his ass seemed to close up after that.

I didn't mind as everything felt wonderful but it took all my self control not to lunge in further or to speed up the rythym which would have probably spoiled the ecstasy that I was in as I continued to pump my cock in and out of Steven, lovely willing Steven.

"Are you okay lover?"

I asked him as I kept up the gentle rythym,

"Ohh ohh yes, just stay as you are, your cock feels fantastic, I feel so complete, is most of it in?"

"Just over 2" or so and you feel incredible, so hot so tight and so horny..."

"Aw, I wanted to have a lot of it in me, still feels fantastic and please don't stop."

"I'll have to pull out soon or I'm going to cum inside you Stevesie."

"Try not to cum too soon and don't pull it out when you cum, I want to feel what a cock cumming in my ass feels like."

Stevie's ass relaxed just enough for me to slip inside him a little deeper, knowing his own body he raised his ass up slightly by pulling himself up with his heels which were still hooked over my shoulders, the end of my cock must have begun rubbing against his prostrate because his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he breathed out a great moaning sigh; his asshole was just as tight and pleasure creating but I had gotten into his divine arse that little bit more.

Stevie was making some wailing and howling sounds of pleasure as I kept moving my soon to cum cock in and out of him, the fleshy end of my cock being squeezed by his lovely sweet asshole until it entered his arse and the pulse increasing slick smooth grip was lessened; Stevie opened his eyes and held his cock, two or three slow strokes and I felt his ring suddenly tighten and squeeze my cock just behind the end as cum began spurting from his cock, his eyes closed again as he gave his arse to my cock; no further in but I was in this magnificent arse and about to sow my seed in it.

The pulsating grip of his ring on my shaft and the awareness that the situation I was in was real and not a fantasy was just one of the reasons that the tingle my balls began to increase until I could feel them twitch as my cum began pumping through my shaft and into Steven's magnificent arse, wet, slippery, tight and hot.

"Oh Stevie my love, I'm cumming, oh my sweetheart, my love, my Stevie, oh sweet love."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I spunked in my lover's beautiful arse, I held his hips my hands wet with perspiration and resisted the temptation to lunge right into Stevie and push my cum deep inside him, I trembled as powerful orgasmic waves flooded through my cock as my spunk flowed into him while a deep warm glow began to spread throughout me.

Stevie was no longer bucking against me and I had finished thrusting slowly and gently into his now spunky and relaxed asshole, we simply held each other and ran our finger tips over one and other, neither of us speaking but both of us being grateful that a chance meeting had resulted in a passionate session of unplanned afternoon sex.

Just like the rest of me my chest was soaking, I looked at my belly which had some of Stevie's cum on it then I looked down at my cock which was still inside his delicious pinky purple asshole with my cum oozing out around it, we were both spunky sweaty and very very satisfied.

12