Sixth Adventure With My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was naked on the bed, with her legs wrapped around Lisa's waist, as Lisa was thrusting in and out of Susan with her strap-on. I stood there unable to move, and watched as this incredible scene unfolded in front of me.

From what I could see, Susan was being forcefully fucked in her pussy by Lisa.

Susan was moaning and gasping with pleasure, and I could hear Lisa's voice saying "that's it you bitch...you know you love it...cum for me...go on bitch...cum for me."

I found it highly erotic to watch without them knowing I was there, so I stayed where I was and continued to watch as Lisa and Susan carried on with their fun.

I heard Lisa tell Susan to get on all 4's, and I watched as Lisa got behind Susan and started fucking her again.

Then all of a sudden I heard Susan squeal and Lisa saying "this is for trying it on with my boyfriend, when we met on New Years Eve. Did you know that your husband loves it in his ass?"

I stood there unable to move, as this erotic scene continued in front of me. Lisa had started to thrust deeply into, what I can only imagine was Susan's ass, all the time saying "you love it really... your husband did... that's it bitch take it all."

As I watched Lisa fuck Susan, my cock had got very hard.

So I quietly unzipped my trousers and took my cock out, I then began to wank myself off, matching my strokes to Lisa's thrusts. I was so aroused, that it only took about a couple of minutes of watching Lisa fuck Susan while I wanked, for me to cum.

After I had cum, I decided that it was time to put a stop on the scene in front of me.

So I quietly made my way back along the corridor to our room door, I opened the door as silently as I could then banged it shut, giving the impression that I had just got back.

As the door banged shut I heard Susan's voice cry out "yes Lisa...yes Lisa...that's it...I'm Cumming."

Then I heard her say "shit! It's Geoff; quick Lisa; take it off."

As I walked slowly down the corridor towards the main area of the room, I could hear the banging and bumping around of 2 people in the room.

Then I heard Susan's voice saying "quick Lisa; put this on."

When I got into the room fully, I saw that Susan had now got into the bed, while Lisa was sat on the bed beside her, wearing a bathrobe.

Lisa turned to face me and said "glad you are back; Susan didn't feel too good so I kept her company. But now you are here I can go and change ready for tonight."

I replied to Lisa "thanks for looking after Susan, sorry I am later than thought, but Karen had a tumble so I spent time with her. It might be a good idea for you to check on her."

Lisa replied "God; I hope Karen hasn't bruised herself, I will go and check on her now. Hope you are feeling well enough to go out later Susan?"

With that Lisa got off the bed and started walking towards me.

I pointed to her clothes that were in a heap beside the bed, and asked "aren't you forgetting something?"

Lisa hurried back and picked up her clothes, and then I walked with her along the corridor to the room door.

As I opened the door to let her out I said "Lisa; I know what you and Susan were doing. If you don't want your ass fucked again, I suggest you stay well away from my wife."

Lisa's response was to rub her hand up and down my trouser covered cock and say "mmmmmmm... I wonder what she would think if, she knew that her husband wanked himself off while watching the 2 of us fuck. Don't try to deny it, I saw cum stains on the carpet, and your trousers feel sticky and damp."

With that Lisa gave me a sexy open-mouthed kiss and, then with an evil looking grin she left the room.

The night went well and we all had a great time at the Londoner Bar, dancing and partying away into the early hours.

For the final days skiing we decided that, as we were all feeling the effects of the night before, we would just do some real easy runs and enjoy the day. But even though I tried, I could not get Lisa alone. I had so many ideas of what to do to her, but it was as if she was reading my mind. As every time it looked like I had got her alone, somebody would disturb us.

All too soon the day had finished, and we returned our hire equipment back to the hire shop. As we all walked back to the hotel chatting about the day, I kept thinking of ways to get Lisa back for what she had done. After we had packed our clothes, we all went out for a meal, and then ended up at the Londoner bar. Here was where I gave Lisa a taste of what I could do.

We were all in the Londoner bar having a great time, Susan wearing a nice red dress that came to below the knee, with Karen and Lisa wearing short skirts.

Later on in the evening, all 3 of them were stood busy chatting, and not paying much attention to what was going on around them.

So I got myself into position next to Lisa, just to her left hand side but slightly behind her. As they all chatted away, I placed my right hand onto the back of Lisa's left thigh, and I started to slowly slide my hand upwards under her skirt.

As I did this I felt her leg stiffen, and then for some reason, Lisa slowly and deliberately moved her legs further apart, this I took as an invitation to carry on.

I slid my hand further up Lisa's leg until I made contact with her sexy bum, I then slid my hand around her bum, and when I found the parting of her bum cheeks, I was surprised to find that she was not wearing any underwear.

I then moved my hand slowly downwards and around, until my fingers made contact with her pussy. As my fingers touched Lisa's pussy she stifled a small moan, which caused both Susan and Karen to ask if Lisa felt alright.

I stopped as Lisa said "yes I am fine, the beer went down the wrong way."

Then as they all started chatting again, I began to push 2 fingers into Lisa's very wet pussy.

As I started to thrust my fingers in and out of Lisa's pussy, the only thought in my head was how humiliating it would be for her, if I could get her to cum in such a public place.

So I began to thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy quicker, while all the time trying hard to join in the chat, and not let on what I was doing.

Very soon I felt Lisa's pussy tighten up as she got close to Cumming. Then as Lisa began to cum I quickly thrust my thumb into her ass-hole.

The surprise of this caused Lisa to jerk, and as she did so, her nearly full glass of beer went all over Susan, drenching Susan's hair, face and also soaking her dress.

As Susan started to ask what happened Lisa cut in with "oh god; Susan I'm so sorry. I got pushed from behind."

Susan said "I'm off to change out of these wet clothes. Don't worry Lisa; accidents happen."

I asked Susan "do you want me to come back with you?"

Susan responded "no; you stay here. I won't be long."

As Susan left, Lisa said "o.k. gang; it's my turn to buy the drinks. What about something different?"

Lisa then disappeared for a few minutes but came back carrying 3 similar looking cocktails.

I asked "what are these?"

Lisa replied "something different, the barman said that they are good."

The barman was right, the cocktails did taste good and I can remember having a few.

The rest of the night went great, though I did wonder a few times on how much longer Susan was going to be. I asked Karen to phone the hotel room to find out if her mother was o.k. Karen did this and told me that mum said she felt tired after her shower, and was going to bed. Also not to worry, just stay and enjoy yourselves.

Then Lisa appeared with some more cocktails saying "I love these cocktails, the barman told me they are called sex in the snow."

I said to Lisa "that's a great name for a cocktail, have you had sex in the snow?"

Lisa smirked at me and said "not yet; but I bet Karen has."

Karen then playfully spanked Lisa's ass and said "Lisa; I told you not to tell dad all my secrets."

Then both girls put down their drinks and started snogging, much to the delight of the crowd in the bar.

As the night progressed I lost count of how many cocktails we had, and I started to feel quite drunk. I remember leaving the bar, laughing and chatting with the girls.

But the next thing I remember is waking up on the floor, just inside my hotel room, with Susan's voice in my ear.

I could barely understand what she was saying, but it sounded like "come on; wake up; it's time for breakfast. God, how much did you have to drink last night?"

As I made my way down to the breakfast room, I was glad that there was a banister to hold on to.

When I got to the breakfast room, I was surprised to see Karen and Lisa already there. They were both looking bright and cheerful, which was a surprise, considering how much we all had to drink.

On the transfer back to the airport we ran into some bad weather. So it was no surprise that when we reached the airport, we were told that our flight had been delayed.

So we all went off browsing the shops and had a coffee until we were called to board our plane.

The flight was a couple of hours late, but when we finally took off, it was a very uneventful trip back to the U.K.

When we got to baggage re-claim, Lisa said that she needed to use the toilet.

An idea quickly formed in my head, as I realised I had been gifted the opportunity that I have been waiting for. So I followed Lisa as she walked to the toilets, and after quickly checking that no-one was close by, I followed her into the ladies.

Luckily for me, Lisa was able to use one of the first cubicles. So as she began to close the door, I pushed it back open and stepped into the cubicle, locking the door behind me.

Lisa's reaction was one of surprise as she turned and said "what the fuck are you doing here?"

My response was "at last; I have got you alone. Now let's have some fun."

Lisa said "well we can't fuck in here."

I responded "that's o.k. I will settle for a blow job."

Then I pushed her down until she was sitting on the toilet facing me.

I unzipped my trousers, took out my semi hard cock and held it in front of her mouth. Lisa opened her mouth and I pushed my now fully hard cock in. As her lips closed around my cock, Lisa started to move her head backwards and forwards, sliding her mouth up and down my cock.

Although this was very pleasurable, it was not what I wanted. So I quickly grabbed her head and held it still, while I started to forcefully fuck her mouth.

My deep thrusts caused Lisa to gag on a few occasions, but soon she overcame this, and relaxed enough to allow my full length into her mouth.

Within a couple of minutes of me thrusting deep into Lisa's mouth, I felt myself ready to cum. So I pulled my cock out of her mouth and held it a couple of inches above her face.

I began to quickly wank myself and very soon I started to cum, spraying jets of cum all over her face.

Some cum even landed in her hair and on her jacket, Oh how she looked the perfect slut. Lisa then reached out for some toilet roll to clean her face.

But I stopped her and said "you deserve to see just how much of a slut you look."

With that I opened the door to let her out.

I was going to follow her out, but I caught sight of Susan. So I quickly shut the door hoping that she had not seen me.

As I was shutting the door I heard Susan say "my god Lisa; what's that on your face?"

I then heard muffled voices and a few people moving about.

Then it went quiet for a few seconds, before there was a knock on the door and a male voice said "airport security; would you please come out of the cubicle?"

My immediate thought was "oh shit; what is Lisa up to?"

As I opened the door and stepped out of the cubicle I was immediately grabbed by 2 uniformed security guards. On guiding me out of the toilet, we stopped in front of Lisa and Susan.

One of the guards then asked Lisa "is this the man?"

Lisa looked up at me and, with an evil grin on her face, said "yes!"

I was then escorted away, but as I was being led away I clearly heard Karen screaming "dad! What's happened?"

Then Susan saying "Lisa; what is going on?"

The next few hours past in a blur as I did not understand what I had done wrong, or why I could not rejoin my family.

The full horror of what was happening became clear when I was charged with sexual assault on Lisa.

The next few weeks were a living nightmare as firstly, Susan asked for a separation and I had to find somewhere else to live.

Karen decided to completely disown me, and I received a letter terminating my contract of employment at the school.

My solicitor, on hearing the full story, has advised me to plead guilty or face having my private life made public.

While deciding what to do, I sit here in this cramped bed-sit, alone and without a job. Reflecting on my past decisions whether or not they were right or wrong. But one thing I do know is that I do not regret starting on this journey, but I do regret the way it has finished.

One thing is for certain though, if it had not been for Lisa, I would not have lost everything.

That girl has a lot to answer for; I do not know what I have done to her to deserve this.