Sixth Form Slimmer - A Friend in Ne

Story Info
My hypnosis skills help Emily's friend
10.2k words
4.39
69.2k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers

Come with me, and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
into your imagination


Don't expect wham bam sex, it's not my style. That said, I hope you enjoy my latest contribution to Literotica. You may wish to read the previous two 'Sixth Form Slimmer' stories. You don't need to, but it will explain the background to this story.'

All characters, however portrayed, are 18 years or over.

Sixth Form Slimmer – A Friend in Need Part 1

" ... Of course it works ... and it's easy. I lost over a stone without even trying."

"But how does he do it? The magic candle I mean."

"I don't know. All I know is it works, and it makes me feel real good." Muffled laughter. "And kinda sexy too."

"No way!"

The voices lowered as I heard the front door shut. Then whispers.

"OK. I'll ask him. Ssshh!"

The lounge door opened.

"Hi daddy!" Emily's face beamed a genuine smile. Her breasts, firm but soft, unbridled inside her tee-shirt, pressed against me as her lips sought hungrily for a kiss. There was the usual glazed look in her eyes, temporarily, as the deeply buried command took over. I had little choice but to return the kiss as Emily hugged me tightly, her crotch grinding against what she knew was my instant and unavoidable erection. I never wanted to avoid it. Emily knew that, hell, Anna my wife even knew that.

Emily always took her time. The total relaxation inside her went hand in hand with a rapid build up in both desire and arousal. As her mouth melted into mine her lips retracted, her jaw became loose. I was aware of the hardness of her teeth against the softness of our lips. Tongue brushed lazily against tongue, each touch unleashing electric sensations.

Often, if Anna wasn't around, I would snake a finger or two inside Emily's panties, rub and dip a coating of my favourite fragrance that lay inside her. Emily always responded, pushing hard against my hand then rapidly away, frigging herself off against my fingers. Her urgency often resulted in her cumming - amidst a sigh of relief as the day's pent-up tensions were unleashed and satisfied.

It had been several weeks since I first hypnotised her. Now all it takes is a couple of fingers to drive my baby from earth to heaven.

Things have changed a lot since Emily started her slimming course.

Emily seemed genuinely reluctant to let go. Although my post-hypnotic commands must be obeyed, I knew damned well she got her own enjoyment from the hug, the kiss and the grind of her pussy against my fullness, possibly more than with her boyfriend. My commands were strict but never cruel. I always ensured Emily got pussy-moistening, vagina gushing pleasure for playing her part.

Sadly, I dare not venture my hand under her very short summer skirt - not whilst her friend was there. I didn't know at the time but that would later change.

Finally the glazed look departed and she let go, face flushed as she realised her friend was standing there open mouthed, wide-eyed, not believing what she had just witnessed.

"Daddy, this is Becky, stuttered Emily. Sh ... ssh ... she was in my class at school."

"Hi Becky," I nodded, my own face flushed and the bulge still clearly showing in my pants. My face flushed again as Becky cast more than a fleeting glance there. I'd seen Becky before, at Emily's 18th party. That was last year and my first impressions were that Becky was the shy younger sister of one of the other girls. That wasn't so. According to Emily, though a lot smaller, younger looking and shyer, babyface Becky's 18th would take place a mere two months after hers.

Emily, forever thoughtful, took Becky into the kitchen. Cold diet Coke cans in their hands, they chatted away as only teenage girls can.

Being Saturday afternoon, Anna was in town shopping. Sat quietly in the lounge, I couldn't make out the girls' conversations but I could hear occasional giggles. After a while they both came through to join me.

"Daddy," said Emily after a few minutes. "You know how you helped me slim? I was wondering if you could help Becky too."

At Emily's party, Becky hadn't looked too much overweight. I'd first noticed her not because she was pretty, but because her height and young face belied her age ... she simply looked out of place. She was much shorter than Emily and definitely a little plumper - even before Emily's magic diet. In the time that had elapsed, she looked as if her main choice of food revolved around burgers and cream cakes.

"Well I think you're beautiful as you are." I remarked.

Which was partly true, but Becky's breasts didn't fill her tee-shirt much at all and she wasn't wearing any make-up, which probably made her look even younger. Her face had a smooth, clear complexion devoid of any blemish. Her eyes sparkled, her cute nose and very kissable lips, all framed by beautiful shoulder length fine blonde hair, somehow tried to make up the balance. On this warm, late summer day her loose denim skirt didn't help disguise her increasing waistline. It would be a challenge.

"I can't squeeze into last year's Levis, and my bikini just looks ghastly," answered Becky.

I couldn't help wondering how Becky might look in a short school skirt, white blouse with badly knotted school tie, and white ankle socks, hair tied in a ponytail. Even with her tubbiness I felt guilty that my cock was starting to rapidly firm up again. I liked the feeling, the firmness. As a teenager it had been embarrassing, sometimes unwelcome. Now, in my mid-40s it was reassuring, a sign that my equipment was every bit as good as it always had been.

The look on Becky's face was one of disappointment. Perhaps I was being too critical.

"OK." I said after too long a pause." I agree. Maybe a little slimmer would make you just perfect."

And that was a true assessment. I'd now decided that Becky was a beautiful young lady, despite her lack of height and tiny boobs.

"How does your magic candle work?" Enquired Becky. The frown was lost, she began to smile again.

"I don't really know," I lied. "It just kinda works. We can give it a try right now if you wish."

Her face lit up. "Cool! And will it help me feel good, like Emily?"

"Like how?"

"Like ... like ... like ..." Words failed Becky.

I offered my take on things. "Like Emily's angel?" It gave Becky a chance to opt in, without mentioning anything sexual.

"You know about Emily's angel?" Becky seemed a little surprised.

"With the help of the magic candle, we found that Emily could summon her angel whenever she wished, can't you Emily?"

Emily nodded. I got the impression that her angel was summoned often ... a journey from earth to heaven inspired by her hypno-enhanced imagination and undertaken by her own fingers. I liked the way the conversation was going. No mention had been made of hypnosis. I hoped it would stay that way.

"Wow, you mean like ... wow! Can you try?"

And there, without any element of prompting came the element of sex. Becky wanted to feel sexy. 'Wanting' was half the battle already done, I was determined to instil some sexiness into Becky's slimming plan and if Becky really wanted it, my infallable hypnosis would work really well.

"Hmmm. I don't know. It will mean you have to help me, and to trust me. Angels don't normally go hand in hand with slimming."

"Ooh I'll do anything to to help, mister ... mister ..."

"Just call me Gordon. So you'll trust me to help you?"

"Yes, Gordon. Whatever I can." This was one determined young lady.

Over the summer, Emily had been away quite often, staying with friends or sometimes with her off-and-on boyfriend. My strongly-rooted hypnotic commands never weakened though. I could see Emily naked whenever I wanted - all I had to do was ask.

Her greetings were always as passionate as she had unwittingly demonstrated to Becky only a short while ago. And best of all I could tongue caress then fuck Emily whenever I had the urge. Sometimes, following lack of due consideration of her two-timing boyfriend, I also got to fuck Emily when she had the urge, and whenever she needed comforting. Such times comforted both of us.

Sweet little fresh-faced, tiny titted Becky would look lovely peeling off her school uniform for me.

*****

Time was of the essence. Anna would be back in an hour or so. That left me a good 40 to 50 minutes to mind-fuck Becky.

With both girls sat in anticipation I lit the candle.

"All you have to do," I explained in as calm a voice as I could, "Is watch the candle flame flicker. Watch it closely and see how relaxing it is. Re-laxing, making your eyes tire as you watch it re...lax..ing you. Deeply relaxing your tired droopy eyes. Heavy eyes. Deeply relaxing just listening to me. Deeply sleepy.

The speed that Emily was being drawn into sensual hypnosis didn't surprise me at all. She knew the spiel. She wanted to be drawn into utter submission. She relished the pleasure of submitting to daddy's will. I could almost sense her pussy moistening even more, filling with pleasure nectar.

Becky, however, seemed to be drawn almost as fast. Her eyelids immediately began to droop. She seemed totally unable to resist being drawn deeply into my spell. My voice became commands inside her head, commands which she was totally unable to fight. It was as if she was willing me, enabling me to control her.

With both girls slumped like rag dolls, totally relaxed and deeply hypnotised, awaiting my next instructions, I took a moment to recap on my newly acquired skills. It had all started with hypnosis sessions I'd taken myself, some years ago, to lose some weight. The sessions had worked and Anna had persuaded me to modify the scripts to help Emily.

Me, a hypnotist? A mild mannered and unassuming hardworking family man? Maybe so, but I was still a hot-blooded male. The sight of bare female flesh at any time of year still rang my bell. I'd missed the years of my own daughter budding, growing, then flourishing into a beautiful young woman.

Had she missed my attention as she grew? Too many long, tiring days at work had blinded my vision. Are daddies required to give the odd look of approval as boobies get bigger and rumps get rounder? Perhaps now, come of age, she wanted to share with me the delights I'd missed.

But no, it couldn't be just that. My sister, my wife, my niece had all submitted. Willingly? It must have been willingly because the text books say you can only persuade, not command an unwilling subject. Maybe the text books were wrong. What if I had a natural gift, a recently discovered gift, to overcome any and all resistances. A natural gift to easily do what I damn well wanted.

Carte blanche.

With anyone. At any time.

What if?

*****

Time was now even more pressing. I took Becky through a similar routine to Emily.

"Your tummy is gradually shrinking ... It needs less food to fill it. You have to eat less food. You will dream every day of being a perfect shape, slim as before."

The incentives? Yes, there had to be incentives. A feeling of extra sexiness as the pounds fell off and helping her to overcome her shyness. I had an idea.

I touched Emily's arm, bid her go to her room, let her angel entertain her. When she had cum, leave her nicely soaked panties under my pillow, not to notice for the rest of the day she wasn't wearing any, to change into an even shorter skirt. And to join us after I'd finished speaking to Becky. It might take a while ... plans were in my head already. I wanted to try something more adventurous, some ideas I'd read up on. How far could I push Becky?

'" ... 3, 2, 1, wide awake."

Emily happily left us alone.

"Deeper, Becky, deeper down. Totally accepting, totally understanding what I say. Unable to resist. Unwilling to resist."

"Becky, I'm going to introduce your angel. Your angel can come at any time your weight goes down. She will help you feel good, to feel sexy if you wish."

Becky smiled.

"In fact, deep in your imagination you can sense she's here now. You can feel the lightest touch of her wings against your leg."

Becky lay motionless as if expecting something, but not yet sensing it.

"She's here, Becky. Just here."

Perhaps my shy Becky had a problem visualising. This was, of course, her first session. I leaned forward, lightly brushing my fingertips against her inner right leg. Becky smiled, opening her legs slightly.

Although that didn't give me much access to her sensitive inner thigh, it was a start. Becky reached down, pulled the hem of her skirt higher, opened her legs just a little more.

"You can feel her here now, can't you? Your angel is looking to please you."

Becky smiled, gave a very sleepy nod, pulled her skirt higher. Her legs parted noticeably this time. My fingers ventured higher still, hardly touching. I could see her pale yellow panties.

"Becky, you can tell your angel to stop any time you wish, but the higher she moves the more relaxed and at ease you will become. The more deeply, deeply relaxed you go, the more aroused you will become and the more you will obey"

"You want to become aroused Becky, don't you?"

She nodded again, smiling as if confirming she agreed. I moved closer. How far should I go? The hypnofun hadn't let me down this far. My fingers moved lightly, swiftly, further up Becky's thigh. She pushed forward a little on the chair, allowing her skirt to expose even more flesh. At the same time, her legs parted to completely expose the slightly darkening crotch of her pale yellow panties. This was surely an invitation for me to continue. Who was I to disappoint?

"Relax more Becky. Relax deeper. Feeling so sexy. Every touch gives a thousand tingles, like the soft touch of a butterfly tickling your skin. Every tingle makes you a hundred times more obedient."

The only response from Becky was a shuffle further forward in the chair, legs spread wide like a whore on heat. Still warily I pulled the yellow fabric aside. With a hooked finger I sought her well coated slit. This bitch was going to cum.

But she had to wait. Not yet. Service herself. Learn to obey, learn to help herself, and lose some weight. I wanted to leave her yearning for more.

"Becky. Your angel is leaving you now. She will come again as you start to lose weight. You will remember every touch, every tickle. Each time you lose weight you will feel more sexy than at any time you can remember. Whenever your angel comes, nothing else will matter. Things may happen around you but your attention will be focussed completely on the pleasure your angel gives you."

The frown returned to her face.

I had an idea that might work. Might help her, might help me. I needed to go over and over the link between losing weight and pleasure. Losing weight and gaining confidence. Gaining confidence to help her libido. Push her obedience to the limit. I spoke for another 10 minutes. Finally I felt I'd got the reprogramming right.

"You will awaken soon. You will feel very relaxed and wonderfully aroused. You won't remember anything that's happened but you will obey all I have said. Next time we meet here you will greet me exactly as Emily greeted me. You will crave my attentions. The more weight you lose, the horner you will become and the more you will crave seeing me for your next session."

"... 3, 2, 1 ... Wide awake."

Becky blinked her eyes several times. Laughed nervously.

"I'm so sorry, Gordon. Guess I must have been tired. Can we start the candle thingy now?"

She shifted uneasily in her seat. Perhaps the tickles and tingles still remained. After a pause she asked, "Where's Emily?"

I laughed. "You dropped off to sleep, so Emily went upstairs. She'll be down soon. I really think you should come back another day when you're not so tired."

"But what about my diet?"

"Don't worry. We'll sort that out soon."

They didn't depart until Becky had spent several minutes in the bathroom. When she came back her frown had finally gone.

-----

During the following days Becky didn't think much about food. No snacking. No cream buns. No burgers. And at meal times her mom was surprised that she didn't finish her usual heaped plate of food.

Around 9.30 Thursday morning Becky woke, bursting for a pee. Nothing unusual - it was August, no college yet, no need to rise early. But her bladder insisted she visit the bathroom. Still half-asleep she sat and waited for the long, warm, relaxing, pale amber stream gushing and spashing noisily into the toilet, giving her instant relief.

She didn't know why, for she usually avoided the bathroom scales, but she suddenly thought it a good idea to weigh herself. Through still sleepy eyes she read the dial. Blinked. Looked again. Two pounds less wasn't anything to throw a celebration for, but it WAS two pounds LESS. For months now Becky had been convinced they scales were faulty. Every time she stepped on them they had shown an increase.

It had to be her brother's fault. Although younger than her, he was taller, more muscular and heavier than she. Becky was convinced Ryan had overstrained the mechanism. But the scales now clearly showed a loss of two pounds.

She couldn't understand why, but suddenly she felt real good. She smiled to herself. Ryan had his faults but he did look out for his big sister, especially when she'd been teased and bullied. And he was a hunk!

Sometimes on washdays, following his shower, he would come downstairs with just a large towel around him, dirty laundry in his hands before mom had the chance to shout him down. No tidy room. No neat clothes heap waiting for mom to collect. A last minute bundle, presented to mom before the washing machine started up was his only compromise.

Ryan worked out, usually with some of his mates from the school football team. Although Becky had longed to see what lay under his towel, she nevertheless admired what she could see - his arm and leg muscles and 6-pack. She loved his thick, tousled hair, his chiseled looks, the strip of dark brown hair just above his ass.

Fuck! Why couldn't she suddenly get Ryan out of her head? Damn her brother - after a football game all the girls were round him. With due cause too - he was so damned sexy. Why was there a warm feeling feeling inside her? Why a tingling in her pussy? And why, why, why was it her brother giving her such feelings?

She yawned, tried to shake this sleepiness out of her head. But no ... still sleepy ... still unusually relaxed ... and hornier by the minute. Still yawning she returned to her room, lay on the bed.

The room was warm, cooled only by the slight movement of air from the open window. Too hot for comfort, Becky quickly unbuttoned her PJ top, slipped it off, then urgently yanked her PJ bottoms down. No worries about being caught; daddy was at work, mom was busy, Ryan would still be asleep.

As her body seemed to melt into the mattress and total relaxation set rapidly in, a flush of confusing images passed through Becky's head. An angel urged her to relax more, savour the sexual feelings ... then a fleeting memory of Gordon's voice, quickly followed by images of her brother, naked save a towel at his waist, damp hair, so masculine. In her imagination the towel dropped ...

Becky found she could easily remember where the angel's fingers had been. Could remember how light the touches, how briskly the fingers had moved. The angel was now talking to her, bidding her relax more, copy the touches, teaching, guiding, putting images in her head about Ryan.

A puff of wind, a momentary blast of warm summer air, wafted through the house, up the staircase, silently opening Becky's bedroom door before gently passing over her naked body. Laid carelessly on the bed, absorbed in her erotic thoughts, Becky simply made a mental note to close the window later. But she was unable, unwilling to move now. The warm air surprisingly made her shiver ... or was it a fluttering of an angel's wings?

grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers