Sixth Period Trig Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

"Yes"

"What is the sine of zero degrees, SIX?" asked the teacher.

"Zero", Dave, aka SIX, quickly replied.

"Very good, SIX. You have completed the first part successfully. You are free to undo one of those pesky buttons on my sweater or receive no homework for the next two days. What is your choice?"

"The button" he answered.

"Good choice" replied Vickie and she straightened her back and made her chest available to her student.

SIX slowly brought his hand up and fumbled with the bottom button. He was able to undo it without the slightest contact with Vickie.

"Next question", said Vickie. 'What is the tangent ratio?"

"Sine over cosine", Dave said.

"Right" answered Vickie and asked "button or no homework?"

"Button" said Dave and his fingers went to work quickly. When he slid the button out from the grasp of the whole the sweater burst open as her breasts spilled into view.

Vickie's breast were firm, pear shaped breasts topped with a swollen puffy nipple that seemed to turn upward.

"Like?" asked Vickie.

"You're beautiful." and he stared at her lovely tits while she asked "want to touch?"

"Yes, yes, yes" groaned Dave.

"Vickie was feeling powerful and sexy when she said "a simple yes, yes, would have done. There's only two of them."

"Last question, SIX. What is the law of sines?"

"Thursday" was all that came from Dave's mouth.

Vickie laughed and said "Thursday? Well close enough." She found Dave's hand and brought it up to her naked tit and held it there. He brought up his other hand and used both hands to hold her breast. One hand cupping her tit from underneath while his fingers of the other hand traced around her nipple.

"Can I suck it?" he pleaded.

"Of course" whispered Vickie and she leaned forward so that her breasts arched away from her chest and towards her waiting student's mouth. Dave licked, sucked and let his tongue make furious laps around his teacher's tit. Vickie gently held his head while she nursed her eager student.

Dave wished this moment would never end but it did when he let his hand slip to her warm thigh.

Vickie suddenly stood and said "I'm not ready for that."

Dave quickly apologized but Vickie took two steps backwards and said "You should go."

Dave got his jacket and Vickie heard him take a few steps towards the door when she said "SIX."

"Yes" he said for the umpteenth time.

"Do you think it will work?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"It's a sure fire winner." he replied.

"Why don't you come over here and give each one of my breasts, I mean tits a goodbye kiss."

Dave took three giant steps and reached his teacher and gave each tit a long kiss.

Vickie held her sweater together with one hand, turned and said goodbye as she reached to untie her blindfold with he other. When she turned to look SIX was gone but she could still feel the wetness of his kiss on her nipple.

Later that night vickie sent one last e-mail.

Dear SIX,

I feel so selfish. All I did was think of myself. I never considered your needs and I'm so very sorry. I will leave out my key at the same time, same day, next week. Knock on the window so I have time to put on the blindfold. Hope I hear from you.

Your teacher,

Miss Vickie Roach.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12