Sixth Period Trig Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

"You Like?"

"Very much so."

"Does my little skirt meet your approval?"

"Yes, teach. it sure does."

"Is my top okay?"

"Perfect." he said and walked up beside her.

"Guess what, Miss Vickie."

"What."

"That was three questions and I gave three answers. Do you know what that means?"

"Of course I do." and she lifted the material of cut off t-shirt so that her breast was available to SIX.

He wasted not a second as he lowered his mouth and sucked on her soft, puffy nipples. Vickie moved a hand behind his head and gently held the boy's sucking mouth to her tit.

"I have another over here." she teased as she held up the material that previously covered her other breast. SIX's mouth pounced on the new treat exposed to him and he let his tongue make furious laps around her nipple as he felt his teacher pulling at his belt and fumbling with his zipper.

"Why don't you take those off.", Vickie said in a soft, throaty voice.

SIX tried to slide his jeans and shorts down without releasing his teacher's tender tit from his mouth.

Vickie pulled his head back and said in a whisper, "Come on, SIX. My breasts aren't going anywhere. Take off these pants and teach me how to give you a hand job."

"You mean, you don't know how? You never?"

"She giggled and said, "You're my first, so teach me right."

She led him over to her long sofa and had him lie down on his back. She knelt on floor beside him and started to caress his legs starting at just above his knees.

Vickie was agonizingly slow and although she couldn't see, Six was rock hard.

"Higher, higher", he groaned.

"I may be inexperienced, SIX but I do know where it is.", she giggled.

Her hand went higher until it glided over his balls and she traced his erection with a finger, then two.

"Wrap your hand around it.". he pleaded.

Vickie held her very first man in her hands and whispered." You have a wonderful penis."

"Cock. It's a cock. Don't ever call it a penis." protested SIX.

Vickie giggled and said, "I'm sorry. You have a wonderful cock."

"And don't use wonderful to describe a cock."

Vickie's long, thin fingers held her student's cock and she wasn't quite sure what to do until he told her to move her hand up and down.

She did so but SIX was not quite pleased with the way she gripped him, so he regripped her hand around his cock.

"Cock". whispered Vickie and she suddenly let go. waited a few long seconds and regripped him.

"How's that?", she asked.

"Great."

Again, she let go, only to regrip him in a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" he protested.

"Practicing.". she explained. "You never know when you might want me to do this again. I mean, we might be in the middle of a test and my poor, horny SIX might want a hand job. You'd want me to know what I'm doing, wouldn't you?"

Vickie was getting into a good rhythm as she stroked him. The room was quiet except for the slight rubbing noise as she stroked him.

Rub, rub.

"SIX"

"Yea", he groaned.

Rub, rub.

"We've got a problem."

Rub, rub.

"No, Everything is perfect."

Rub, rub.

Vickie let her other hand glide over his chest after she had pulled up on his shirt.

Rub, rub.

SIX was breathing heavy.

"How are I doing, SIX?"

Rub, rub.

UH.." was all he could muster.

Rub, rub.

"About the problem.", continued Vickie.

Finally SIX said, "What problem?"

Rub, rub.

"Well, Six. I'm an educated woman. I have a master's degree. I'm well informed in my subject area. Would you agree?"

She continued to stroke him. Rub, rub.

"UH,,"

"Well. Mister SIX. This does not represent six.", and she gave his cock a squeeze.

Rub, rub.

"This is more like eight. So, I can not properly call you six when this is an eight."

Rub, rub.

SIX groaned and uttered, "I'm going to cum."

Rub, rub.

"What do you want me to do."

"Just keep doing what you're doing and then squeeze."

Rub, rub.

Six arched his back and groaned as he released the first orgasm coaxed by his teacher. She held him firmly as she whispered, "Is that nice?"

"Yea."

Sperm erupted from him and covered his teacher's hand, his cock and his stomach.

Feeling his orgasm abating, Vickie purred, "How did I do?"

"Awesome."

"Really?"

"Straight A+, awesome."

Vickie let a finger slide around the sperm covered head of his cock as she said, "That's too bad."

"Ah, why?"

"Well, If I get the highest mark on my first try, then there's no need of further practice."

Now it was SIX who laughed.

"I meant awesome for the first try, but you need lots of improvement."

"Oh goodie", she giggled. I think that I'm going to enjoy practicing.

They stayed there. Vickie slid up higher and offered SIX her breasts. He softly licked the nipples and let a hand move down to her legs. He reached between her legs and cupped her crotch.

"Not now, SIX, I'm not ready, okay."

He respectfully released her and continued to mouth her breasts as Vickie made swirls with her finger in the slick sperm left on his stomach. She decide that she liked the feel of the slippery substance.

SIX fell asleep and Vickie got up and dressed. She was tempted to pull off her blindfold and discover who her student lover was, but she didn't.

She went back to the room and gently shook Six awake.

"Time to go, SIX."

He opened his eyes and gazed at his beautiful teacher and said "Thank you."

"No, I should thank you. If it weren't for you I'd never know how much I enjoyed that. Ready to teach me more?"

"Most certainly."

She leaned over to where she thought his mouth was, found it and kissed him goodnight.

"Leave when you're ready. I'm going to bed and dream."

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12