Sixth Period Trig Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

"Yeah, I bet.", replied Vickie.

Confused, Mary Ellen looked from Vickie to Pam to Doug and finally asked Vickie, "Do you know him?"

"Sort of." answered Vickie.

"I'm her wardrobe wizard." said Doug and then added, "I make sure she has that extra, extra hot appeal."

Pam and Vickie laughed as Mary Ellen stared puzzled.

"Well, let's see what we have to start with." said Doug as he approached Vickie.

He intended to take her coat when Mary Ellen stepped between them realizing that her teacher was naked under the coat.

Pam looked at Mary Ellen's sudden outbursts and wondered what was happening. Pam didn't realize Vickie wore nothing under the coat.

It was then that Vickie seemed to take command. "Okay, wardrobe wizard, here's one quick peek at what you have to work with." and she held her coat open, exposing her nakedness to Doug and Pam as Mary Ellen watched their reactions.

Pam's mouth opened in utter surprise and mustered a weak, "wow."

Doug's eyes bulged as did some other part of his anatomy as he ogled the naked Vickie.

Vickie gave more than a quick peek as she continued to hold open the coat.

What Doug said next brought back visions of her last visit. "Now look at what you did, lady."

Pam closed Vickie's coat and started to push Doug into the back room, knowing what she had to do.

Vickie realized what was going on and she stopped Pam. "Pam. Stop. I can take care of what I started."

Pam stopped, looked at Vickie as if she misheard and uttered, "Are you sure?"

Mary Ellen had no clue as she watched the three enter the back room. Pam tried to keep Mary Ellen out but she insisted, saying, "Where she goes, I go."

Vickie stood to the right of Doug and proceeded to fumble with his belt buckle. The two teenage girls watched intently as Vickie's coat opened, revealing her nakedness.

Vickie proceeded with confidence as she yanked down his jeans and shorts, exposing his hard cock. She remembered what SIX had taught her as she expertly wrapped her hand around his cock.

Doug stared at Vickie's swaying breasts as she stroked him. "See. You just need a teacher's touch," cooed Vickie seductively as she continued to stroke him.

The back room was quiet, except for Doug labored breathing and three females watched Vickie's hand as it pleasured Doug.

Vickie never felt so sexy, so turned on, so naughty, as she was handling only the second cock in her short lived sexual career.

Doug gasped and said, "I'm gonna cum."

Vickie remembered when SIX said the same thing, so she continued to stroke him and would eventually squeeze his cock at the time of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum.", repeated Doug with more urgency.

"I'm gonna cum, lady, what are you doing?" he said, almost screaming.

Now Vickie was confused and released his cock.

"Pam!" grunted Doug and the knowing Pam was quickly in front of Doug, sinking to her knees, opening her mouth, sliding Doug's cock inside just as he exploded, filling her mouth. Pam continued to allow Doug's cock to use her mouth as his orgasm abated. Pam licked him clean as Doug looked at the shocked teacher and said with disdain, "You still have a lot to learn, teach."

Pam quickly got up and led Vickie and Mary Ellen to the front door but not before handing Mary Ellen a pile of clothes.

"Here, you better leave. Try these on, keep what you need and pay me later. I trust you. Bring back what you don't want."

Mary Ellen was thankful that the group of teenagers was gone as they exited the mall. They drove home in silence, both not knowing what to say. When they arrived at Vickie's house, they sat in the car for a while until Vickie broke the silence with a question. "Have you ever done that?"

"Done what?"

"OH, come on, you know. Have you ever put a man's, boy's cock in your mouth?"

"You mean have I ever sucked cock? Given a blow job?"

"Yes."

"Many times." she said, "Are you shocked?"

"No." Vickie finally answered. "Do you like it?"

Mary Ellen turned to her teacher and put her hand tenderly on her teacher's exposed knee. "Have you ever sucked a cock?" Mary Ellen asked.

Vickie just shook her head indicating that she hadn't.

More silence followed as Mary Ellen reached higher up the coat which was opening more and more.

"Do you want to?" asked Mary Ellen.

"What? I think so. I don't know. It seems so, so..."

"Naughty?"

"Yeah, naughty. And have you ever, umm, you know, let a boy, umm..."

Mary Ellen's hand reached her teacher's pussy and found it wet with excitement and she added, "cum in my mouth?"

"Yeah. Have you?"

Mary just nodded yes.

Vickie leaned back against the seat of the car, as her student touched her and thought about what they were talking about, when Mary Ellen asked, "Want to try?"

This time Vickie nodded yes and added, "I'm going to ask SIX to teach me."

Mary Ellen agreed and said, "That's a plan. I'm sure SIX, aka Dave Barry would just love to get his favorite teacher to suck his cock. Will you let him cum?"

"Of course. I need to broaden my horizons, experience more, live to the fullest and besides, I'm curious to know what cum tastes like."

Mary Ellen and Vickie sat there thinking. Vickie leaning back wondering how she should ask SIX for help, Mary Ellen marveling at the way her once demure teacher was evolving and she said, "I have a plan for our camera spying friend, SIX. Wanna hear?"

Vickie held her breath as she climaxed and said, "I'll do whatever you want. Whatever you want."

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12