Sixth Period Trig Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

Her eyes flew open and she knew that he saw what she had done to Tommy, "I'm so sorry, Dave, I'm..."

"Sshh," coaxed Dave "It's okay, really. I don't own you, enjoy, my sexy teacher. I want you to experience so many thing."

They spent hours on the beach. Josh and Raoul made sure the girls stayed well lathered up, especially after they waded naked into the surf. They actually used a full tube of lotion.

Vickie lay on her mat and eventually drifted off to sleep.

"Miss Roache."

"Yo, Vickie."

Vickie opened her eyes.

Mary Ellen was kneeling beside her, her breasts hanging so that her nipples brushed against hers.

"Teach, we should go; the others will be upset if we're not at the pool soon. Come on."

"Do we have to," complained Vickie.

"Yes, Sorry to say but tonight is going to be your special night."

Now Vickie was sitting up, staring intently at Mary Ellen.

"What will be so special?"

Mary Ellen smiled down at her teacher, "Tonight, my sexy teacher, you get laid."

"Really?"

"Yes, tonight, you and Dave. I can't believe that boy hasn't fucked you already. You game?"

"Yes," said Vickie, shocked at what she was agreeing to.

They gathered their stuff and Mary Ellen added, "I get to watch, teach."

"Okay."

They started towards the rocks and Tommy ran up to his naked teacher, "May I carry that for you, Miss Roache?"

Vickie had her belongings in her net bag, tied around her wrist.

"Oh, no. It's okay Tommy, really. I'd feel naked without it."

Tommy stared at his naked teacher's body.

Vickie turned to him, with her arms outstretched, displaying her nudity and added, "Joke, Tommy."

He smiled and said, "Miss Roache?"

Vickie looked at him.

"No more headaches. Thanks."

Vickie, Mary Ellen, Nicole, Dave, Tommy, Josh and Raoul added clothing as they traveled back over the rocks and Vickie grew more and more excited as she wondered what the evening would bring.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers