Sixty Year Old Stripper Pt. 01

Story Info
Fun job for a retired guy.
1.9k words
4.37
26.8k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad worked out his whole life.

He enjoyed all kinds of sports.

He loved football, rugby, skiing, water skiing, scuba diving, parasailing, rock climbing, surfing, swimming, running, boxing, karate, mma,...well you get the idea. He also volun-teered, as a fireman and a trained paramedic. For a living, he drove truck. Tractor-trailers and flatbed. He was very, very good. He was divorced. It happened many years ago. He was married to a beautiful raven haired woman named Carly. She was the love of his life! Too bad she didn't feel the same way towards him.

He came home a day early to surprise his wife... He got the surprise. He had not been intimate with his wife in almost two months. When he saw her in their bed with this black dude, with a huge dick...

He then knew why he was being replaced. He wasn't small or anything, he had at least eight inches and very thick. He had always put her pleasure before his own...

The black guy had to be thirteen or fourteen inches and very thick. She seemed to be in pain, but if that's what she wanted? He took some pictures with his phone, a short video. Evidence for the divorce.

Both of them were engrossed in fucking. She didn't even notice him in the bedroom!

He got the guys info from his phone and made a visit to his white wife. Her name was Joyce. She had two small children with him, his name was Maurice. She thought he was great. He told her about the affair. She didn't believe him.

He said "You want video proof? Or maybe go watch them in action?" He was angry now.

She got the neighbor to watch the kids. They went over and the loving couple was STILL at it. They got more photos and videos. Finally they confronted them. He said two words. "Get out!" He was beyond pissed off. He was livid.

She wouldn't even look at him. He decided that he deserved some kind of explanation. She said, "He was nice, and he had a big dick, so I went for him."

End of explanation. End of marriage. End of relationships for him. Brad had lots of lovers, but the second they started showing feelings...Adios, chow, auf weidersehen, au revior, goodbye and good luck! He might have married twenty times... But once bitten, twice shy! He didn't have it in him to get involved. Women seemed to have their own agenda. What that entailed was beyond him

Joyce and her kids wound up staying at his house for several years. When she met Mr right, they were outa there. She did say thank you.

While she was there, Joyce and Brad shared a bed for those several years. She said he was a fantastic lover, way better than her ex. He chalked it up to being nice to the landlord- him!

Brad had a difficult time trusting women, who time after time, proved their un-trustworthiness by word or deed. Brad didn't put up a fuss. They were unceremoniously kicked to the curb.

He just went on to the next.

He continued to work out all the time, frequently seven days a week. Of course with the long hours of driving, Brad had to improvise a bit. Hand weights in the cab, giant rubber bands. He would walk all the way around a building to get the receiver instead of calling.

He ate sparingly, never drank, and never smoked... He wasn't immune to the effects of time, but he was sixty years old and folks said he looked thirty, or at the most forty. He liked that, but moreover, the way his body didn't react to stress, it made him free! He could do pretty much whatever he felt like doing. His friends marveled, said he had a secret painting somewhere. He laughed at that one. He was relatively well off, money wise, but he had quite a bit of free time. He was a little bored. A friend of his said he could be a bouncer at the ladies night strip bar. It was fun watching the women loose their minds, looking at the big dicks on the strippers.

He did have a lot of fun being a bouncer. One evening one of the strippers, the warm up guy took ill. They asked Brad to strip, to get the mostly older ladies warmed up for the main event guys, the big swinging dicks, literally. So he did it! He asked if he could do his own costume. They said sure. He borrowed a bustier from one of the girl strippers. She had lost weight and it didn't fit her anymore. He also borrowed a skirt, panties and a red wig. One of the girls did his makeup. He borrowed the big bosses trench coat. He came out and did a lip sync to Frank n Furter's Transylvanian Transvestite. He always enjoyed Rocky Horror Picture Show! He started removing clothes right away and in three minutes he was bareass naked in front of a bunch of clapping half drunk women, some even giving him dollar bills! He walked around the room retrieving his borrowed costume and the women went completely nuts, grabbing his dick and his big gonads. They ALL said he had a nice cock. All of them! He never expected this. His butt was pinched a dozen times by squealing women. He must have gotten fifty kisses, and two marriage proposals! The lady bartender informed him that she was going home with him. He had an amazing night.

He got cornered by two little old ladies both of whom wanted a taste of his cock. To sweeten the deal for him, one of the women, Marsha said, "Brad, have you ever had a gum job? Me and Irene here will pop out our dentures and give you a double toothless blowjob. Whadya say, you big dick hunk!"

Brad said, "No way, you're just teasing me!" Right then, in the darkened hallway, two sixty year olds, Marsha and Irene got on their knees and each licked half his cock. Irene opened her shirt up, and did that magic trick that women do, to remove her huge bra. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her tit. Marsha, not to be out done just ripped her tit sling off, and placed his hand on a very nice flesh orb.

So there he was getting a double blowjob from two very dirty old bitches, with big tits in both hands. The women were taking turns, each trying to jam more of his thick dick down their throats. He felt like he was in big tit heaven. Seems like EACH of Irene's huge juggs must have weighed at least ten pounds. They were as big as his head. Her nipples were huge and hard as rocks, each as big as his thumb. She cried out when he twisted and pinched her nips..." Sssss harder, harder...HARDER!" She liked pleasure and pain. She jumped her ass up on a buffet table. She slipped off her dress leaving her naked except for black silk stockings.

"Please, I beg of you! Fuck me!

Ram that fuck stick in my cunt, PLEASE!" She laid back and spread her sexy legs. She was visibly dripping out of her sex.

You could smell her arousal. She wanted it BAD.

He told Marsha to suck and pinch Irene's nipples. She started to say, "But I'm-"

He interrupted her, "-You do exactly what I tell you to do."

He looked her straight in the eyes. She looked down and said, "Yes".

"Yes what?" He demanded.

"Yes Sir!" She said.

"That's better. I might have to spank you anyway, because I know you love it!"

He shoved into Irene in one long powerful stroke, right down to her cervix. She screamed and came instantly.

"Ohmygod, Ohmygod, I just came a good one! Come on fuck me!"

He started slow, then picked up the pace. "Marsha, tease her clit. Don't forget, you are next!"

Marsha rubbed Irene's clit as she sucked on her nipples, and Brad fucked her mercilessly and she was building up to a big one. Brad said, "As soon as she cums, get on top so I can fuck you. Oh, how I'm going to give it to you!" He was shoving two fingers in an out of Marsha's pussy, and playing with her anus. She was loving it. Irene was almost there, the hard fucking and her friends fingers on her clit. He pulled the sopping wet fingers out of Marsha and stuck them in Irene's mouth. "Here lick these off for me." And she did, and she CAME!! Like an explosion, she just came so hard, she didn't squirt, SHE GUSHED!

Quick as a wink, Marsha was on top of Irene, her legs splayed, her cunt dripping wet.

Brad was still inside Irene, her vagina clasping and releasing involuntarily. It was marvelous.

"Irene, your cunt is so tight! It feels terrific!" He really loved it.

"Wow! No one ever said I was tight down there. My husband said I had a huge insatiable cunt." Irene said, amazed.

"You needed to find the right caliber man. Now get that loose cannon in my big cunt. My husband said I had a cave!

Of course, he wasn't packing what this wonderful man has!"

Brad pulled out of Irene and pushed into Marsha. Her big ass quaked as he split apart her nether lips. She shuddered uncontrollably as he thrust into her dripping cunt. He could smell her lust. She had just cum as he entered her! Just for fun, he took two digits and put them in soaking wet Irene. He gathered up some of her juices and took those same fingers and roughly shoved them into Marsha's asshole.

"YES!OH fuckin fuck, do it! Fuck my naughty ass!" She shuddered again. He wondered if she really was cumming or not.

"Did you just come?" He asked Marsha.

"Yes!" BOTH women answered.

He had not noticed Irene was fingering her cunt.

"Irene, play with Marsha's clit and suck her nipples while I fuck her to death." Irene did as she was told.

Marsha started cumming and cumming a few minutes later. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed his big dick into her tiny anus. Marsha screamed and said, "Oh fuck fuck fuck, yes fuck my ass! I'm...I'm COMING! AGAIN! HOLY SHIT!" She squirted like crazy.

By now the little tryst was attracting some attention. The manager, his bud came over and said, "Jesus H.! Brad, you gonna get us all thrown in jail! Take them home, get a room, use your car...but don't fuck here! I'll be the first one arrested! Oh and you owe me for a new table cloth. You pretty much ruined that one! Go on, get outa here before the cops show up! Quickly!"

The three got dressed quickly, brad had to return the costume stuff he had borrowed. The strippers all wanted to feel his dick, so he had a hard erection as he got into his clothes. Three of them invited him back to fuck later on. He gave out lots of kisses and hugs.

He was out the door.

As he walked past a blue van, the sliding door opened, a bunch of women grabbed him. He didn't put up much of a fight.