Sixty Year Old Stripper Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad gets taken for a ride, then returns the favor.
2.2k words
4.45
14.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Authors note: Hey play nice in the comments. I write for fun. I write whatever insane thoughts fly through my skull. Then I sit my monkey down in front of the keyboard, and try to have a bit of fun with a story. If you don't like it, SORRY did my best. And yes I really am a truck driver going to the big Apple daily. No pressure there. THAT is crazier than anything I write!

Probably want to read the first part first...Or not, hey it's a free country!

***

As he walked past a blue van, the sliding door opened, a bunch of women grabbed him. He didn't put up much of a fight.

A gorgeous creature, long dark hair, incredibly large breasts in a tight tee shirt, and blue jeans painted on a nice fat ass. She looked around thirty-two or thirty-five. She sat on his left. She had green eyes.

"We have some questions for you!" She asked in mock anger.

On his right was a very blonde beautiful woman, big boobs, but not quite as big as her friends. She wore a grey sweat shirt and green pleated skirt.

"What did you do to our mothers? Is it true you have a huge dick?" from the blonde.

Up front, Irene was driving and Marsha was in the passenger seat, and the two were engrossed in conversation. Talking about him! "I can't wait to fuck him again, but I'm a little sore." Irene was saying.

"But it's a nice sore!" Marsha responded. He couldn't make out the rest.

He spoke quietly, but firmly.

"First off, how dare you just grab me like that and kidnap me! I'm going to have to spank you BOTH! Second, Hi! I'm Brad! I'm a former trucker, bouncer, and now world's oldest stripper! Third, I NEVER EVER kiss and tell. Wouldn't be right. Fourth, as far as my dick is concerned, that's none of your business! If we ever get intimate, you will find out. You don't hear me asking how big your tits are, do you? How impolite: Hey what size is your bra? Who are you?" Brad asked.

"Triple H, forty-eight inches. I'm Eileen Gerhard, I'm divorced, and Irene's my mom. We're just looking out for her-" she was interrupted by her blonde friend.

"-triple D cup, about forty-two inches, Mandy Cocker, I've heard every joke about my name, so don't bother. My husband passed 6 years ago. My mom is Marsha Tucker, you have met her. And she has heard about the band, so we have heard it all."

She had blue eyes and blonde hair like her mom. Eileen had fabulous green eyes. Her hair was dark brown. Both were very, very beautiful. Both in their late thirties. Maybe forties.

"Well, I'm Brad Ballzak. No relation to the famous writer. And two 'L's instead of one.

So if we ever got married, we'd be-"

"-COCK AND BALLS!" both women shouted together and laughed uproariously!

He did kinda giggle at that. He remembered all the fights in high school about his name. He learned to fight at a young age.

His erection had subsided, but he felt a dexterous female hand unzipping his trousers. Quick as a wink, she had his dick out and she was stroking it. Then, to his utter amazement, ANOTHER hand from the other side was upon his cock. Lucky there was enough dick they could both grab on.

"Oooh it is big!" Said Eileen.

"And nice and thick, too! I can't get my fingers all around it! So very nice." Mandy said.

He reflected a moment. He had just finished fuckin the shit out of the two wonderful mature women up front. Now their two daughters had wrapped their fingers around his stem, as much as they could anyway! He had had a hell of a day, and it wasn't over yet.

Both women took turns sucking his dick. They must have enjoyed facefucking on his hard, hard dick.

"Am I as good as my mom?" Asked blonde haired Mandy, between head bobs.

"There's no such thing as a bad blowjob! " Brad said.

"But who's better?" He thought about BOTH moms removing their dentures, he had a weird thought. Where did they stash their teeth when they were sucking him? They were damn near naked with no pockets to speak of. Women were truly amazing.

"I'll have to study the matter more thoroughly. Hey, I'm gonna be grading this! Suck HARDER. Deeper! Yeah."

He had one hand on Eileen's big hard nipple, twisting and squeezing and pinching and pulling. She had massive tits, just like her mom. His other hand was in her pants, teasing her very large and rock hard clit. She was loving it.

"Mom was right. You are fucking FANTASTIC. I want to fuck you so bad right now." Eileen was dripping wet and ready to fuck.

He said, "Mandy, take a break, I'm gonna fuck your friend here. She needs it!"

"Save some for me! I need it too!" She moved out of the way and Eileen swung herself into his lap. Her jeans were gone. When did that happen? Of course with two horny, sexy bitches sucking on his unit, you could miss a lot! She sank slowly onto his hard cock. She gasped as it opened her up. She could not take it all at the first go. After much stroking she was finally able to bottom out. They fucked really hard for a while, she was gonna cum a huge orgasm. He fucked her then felt her coming.

"Ohmygod, what a wonderful dick. I... I...think I'm gonna...

CUM! OH FUCK YEAH! UGHHH!

I'm still coming HARD. Yeeeea!

Yeeessss!" She fell forward to him. She was like a limp ragdoll.

She had passed out!

He maneuvered her around, and belted her in with her seatbelt. Safety first!

He turned around to find Mandy completely naked and she almost jumped into his lap. She had a perfect body, an hour glass figure with really big tits.

Not as big as Eileens, but still very large. Cantelope size, with dark big nipples. She was struggling to get his dickhead into her vagina, she was wet, but her pussy was smaller. Brad said, "Allow me. I'll take it from here." He shoved his rod up her tight little cunt. She SCREAMED like a banshee. The two moms up front turned to look as Mandy orgasmed and screamed again, "Brad, you are fucking great!"

"Fuckfuckfuck oh yeah... FUCK!" she seemed to have a mantra.

He gave her short fast strokes, but deep in her pussy. He was pushing against her cervix. He felt her shudder again and again. Finally, Mandy had a huge cum, she squirted all over him,

"AAAAHHHHEEEIIII! OH GOD I'M COMING SO HARD! BRAD!

UGHHH..." She was done. She got off him and sat back, well fucked. Mandy passed out, big smile on her face.

He had fucked four beautiful, sexy mature women... And he hadn't come. He was loosing his touch.

Marsha saw his vertical hard dick. She was back in a flash. She was on her knees. He saw her remove her dentures, but where did she stash them? He asked her. She giggled.

"Sometimes I put them in my cleavage, but today I've got a plastic case in my purse.

A better question is do you like toothless hag blowjobs?" Marsha was wrapping her lips around his dick as they spoke.

"You are not a toothless hag. You are drop dead gorgeous. I didn't have the heart to tell your daughter that you and Irene give better head because you have no teeth. They are really good in bed too, but you and Irene...you're FANTASTIC.

'Toothless hags', I'm going to spank your ass for that remark!" He squeezed both her asscheeks hard. She squealed.

Marsha was going all the way down his dick and he was ready to spurt. She was really enjoying sucking his big cock.

"I'm gonna CUM!" he said. Marsha just sucked harder.

Brad shot a huge load, the girls had been teasing him all damn day. Spurt after spurt, he must have cum a quart of jism.

Marsha tried, she really tried to swallow his load. It was immense, just like his dick and balls. She sputtered a bit and choked, as a big bunch of man goo came out her nostrils. She loved it!

"Hey, come up here and share! " Irene had pulled onto the shoulder so she could taste his semen. The two women kissed and tongued each other's mouthes as they tasted his jism. They both swallowed his load.

Irene drove them to their very large home. It really looked more like a mansion than a regular house. It must have at least a dozen bedrooms.

She turned to face him. The daughters were still sleeping.

"I guess I should tell you. We are lesbians. My husband passed away many years ago. He gave me two daughters, and this home. He was never able to satisfy me, although he tried and tried. He was a good man. I am not rich. I'm very well off." Irene gave him her bio.

"I met Marsha in a support group, we hit it off. We have been together a long time. You are the first man either of us has been with in many, many years. You have been so, so extraordinary to both...er, well to all of us! We have basically kidnapped you in high hopes you can give us more of your...

uh...very nice dick. What do you say?"

"Ok, well I am sorry to shatter any dreams you girls may have.

But I'm not a super man. I have had a wonderful time with all of you. But I can't fuck all four of you again. Maybe two. I'll also need to be fed and watered. I know virtually nothing about you, except you are all fantastic in bed. Do you know me at all?

I'm sixty years old. I'm so grateful you even THINK about me like that! If this is just supposed to be a zipless fuck, then I'll be going. I thank you very much for a wonderful time. Could one of you drive me back to my car? I can get a cab if it's too much trouble."

Marsha looked him right in the eye and said, "I want you to stay. Please? I want to tell you about me and Irene. I want you to tell me about yourself. I'm... Well I'm a submissive. I want you to tell me what to do. I want you to smack my ass. Actually...I want you to fuck my ass. And my cunt too, if you don't mind. No zipless fucks here. Just so you know, although we have lived as lesbians for many years, all the women here seem to really enjoy your dick, especially me.

I think we are bi-sexual. We just never met the right guy. I hope it's you!" Irene seemed sincere.

"Will you feed me a nice steak? I need to keep up my strength!" He was hungry.

"Absolutely. I have some in the freezer, or we can go out. Dinner and dancing with four women who want you, badly. Think you can handle it?"

"I don't share well. If one of you decides some other guy is going to get lucky... Well have fun, but I will never touch her again. I've wasted too many years on cheating women. I was always the nice guy, the forgiver. No more. It hurts too much. So it's a one strike policy. Even if I'm going out with the four of you. This just means if we're out dancing and you start flirting or playing grab ass with someone on the dance floor... Then that person will never be with me again, ever. Period, the end."

"Wait, you go out with four of us? And you want absolute fidelity. We just met. Fuck this shit. What if I meet a guy?" Mandy said.

"Ok, I guess that puts you on the do not fuck list. You know,

I think I'm gonna leave. THANK YOU for your kindness and hospitality. It really was my pleasure." Brad stood up and gave everyone a kiss and hug except Mandy. He just shook her hand. She had tears in her eyes.

"You are really never, ever going to fuck me again because of my attitude?"

"Why do you care? You're going to meet someone remember?" Brad didn't care for her attitude.

"I'm SORRY. I apologize!"

"You have nothing to be sorry for. We can't help how we feel sometimes. I just have no tolerance for cheating or for... window shopping. With me you are in, or you're out. Hey, this is a bit strange for me too. I'm in a sexual relationship with two beautiful lesbians-"

"Four lesbians! We are as well." Eileen explained. "We have all had terrible dealings with men before. You are the first and the best, and most importantly, the most honest."

Just then an alarm sounded. They were standing in the driveway. "John broke in again."

Brad said, "Show me, I'll take care of it."

End of chapter 2

Will our 60 year old hero take care of it? Will he break a hip?

Will they cook him a steak?

What about potatoes?

Answers to these and other burning questions next time,

In Sixty Year Old Stripper, part 3