Size 8 Panties: Ass Kisser

Story Info
Sister's Royal Blues lead to ass fun.
2.3k words
4.24
143.1k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

Note: This is the second of hopefully many panty stories. I particularly like size 8 panties and am still looking for input from women who wear size 8's including their favorite, not the sexiest, pair and a small morsel that I can glean a story from. Send a description of your pelvic region, an interesting experience, or story idea. If your not Size 8, try me anyway as there is no such thing as a woman who isn't sexy. Please e-mail me and maybe I can keep it going. The following story is the closest thing to the real truth I have written yet, which explains the quicker than usual conclusion as it was what really happened.

* * * * *

It was just a few nights ago when Rex and his Sister, Rita, had to be out of town together to move the furniture out of their mother's home as she had recently moved into a retirement apartment. To save money they shared a hotel room. They had requested a room with two queen beds but when they got there only one room was left and it was the smallest room in the place having only one double bed. They decided to make the best of it and share the one bed.

Rex had only one problem that he hadn't brought pajamas as he figured to get under the covers in his own bed while Rita was in the bathroom and get dressed in the morning while she was doing her business again. So now he was forced to sneak under the covers wearing only his briefs. As for Rita, she wore a silky nightgown that came halfway down her thighs that she never would have worn if she knew she would have the share the bed with her older brother.

She had always admired Rex. He was very athletic as he worked out a lot. He was 5'11" and weighed about 190 pounds. She knew he was considered sexy by her girlfriends with his baby blue eyes and jet black hair. She had even heard girls whistle at him with his cute little ass and obviously large cock. She couldn't help but notice it as when a girl caught his eye a monstrous bulge formed in the front of his pants.

Rex saw Rita emerge from the bathroom and it hit him again what a vision she was. He now remembered why he slipped off the incest wagon two years earlier and fucked her. She might not be a perfect specimen but was darn close. She stood 5'4" and weighed 125 pounds with 36C tits. Her dark brown hair came halfway down her back and she had glorious green eyes. But, Rita's best feature was, without question, her plump ass. He knew from helping with the laundry that she wore a Size 8. Her panties cupped her round ass cheeks perfectly, no sagging or bagging here.

Her rump stood out proudly and was enough to make any man, and some women, cream their pants at its sight. The siblings were tired and laid beside each other. They spoke some of the chore they would have to do in the morning. Then being used to snuggling with his wife Rex, without thinking, threw his arm around Rita's stomach and as if he was on automatic pilot reached up and cupped his sister's breast. She reached quickly and pushed the invading hand away and let it come to rest on her belly. "Now, Rex none of that stuff; we can snuggle if you like, but no funny business, ok."

"Sure, Sis," was all Rex could sputter as he hadn't meant to even snuggle anyway. Being together like this it did not take long for thoughts of their prior encounter to fill their heads. Rex didn't even realize that he had moved his hips closer to Rita's hips. Just as Rita didn't even notice that instead of laying solidly on her side she was now laying against Rex. The base of his cock was in her crack.

Unconsciously they wiggled together causing the rest of Rex's cock to slide into Rita's crack. Rex's nose was now at his sister's armpit and he smelled the scent of hard work mixed with deodorant causing his prick to twitch involuntarily. Rita felt the movement of the rod and unthinkingly pushed against it. Rex found himself subtly moving his rod up and down in her crack; what is more her nightie had slipped up so now he had only her royal blue cotton briefs covering her big ass.

He felt her weight shift. Now she was laying hard against him. His libido decided to pick up the tempo. Then, all of a sudden, Rita realized what she was doing with her brother and rolled onto her stomach." Rex we can't do this you are my god damn brother, for heaven's sake."

Rex was now on fire and needed his sister to put it out. He gingerly placed his palm on her upper ass, "Rita remember that night a couple of years ago. It is the best sex I have ever had. Come on, let's have sex again."

Rita knew she just could not let him fuck her again but also wanted to satisfy her lust. She thought of a very easy solution telling him, "Rex, you can have the backside, for whatever, but stray to the front or between the legs and it is over."

Rex did not much care for this compromise but didn't say a word. He just began pulling up the nightgown and kissing down her back. His lips found the waist band of her briefs. He slowed down and ran his fingers over the smooth surface of her ass. There was something special about the way panties cling to a woman's ass. He didn't know just what it was but the panties just seemed to bring out the best in the ass they covered.

His fingertips sunk into her deep crack and then found the seam that ran from side to side underneath her cheeks near where the asshole would be. While rubbing the fingers across this seam he felt his passion grow so he moved to the side seams. He knew what was sexy about the seams; it was that they were what was holding the garment together. If you unravel the seams you reveal the surprises underneath. Of course, he wasn't about to even try to unravel the seams so continued caressing his sister's rear.

The time for gentle exploration with fingertips had ended and he was massaging her entire ass with both hands. Pushing one cheek down and the other one up then pulling them apart and pushing them back together. Then, he rubbed the cheeks in circles in opposite directions causing them to move in and out from each other. As he began actually kneading the beautiful butt he threw a leg over her ankles and laid on her legs with his face at her ass. He worked his lips all over her panties with little pecks, what he called butterfly kisses. They were light and gentle as his hands were playing rough. He worked his mouth further and further down until he could smell first her ass and then her pussy. He knew she was enjoying this as the aroma was getting stronger and her ass was moving slightly.

Taking it one step at a time he progressed to full kisses actually licking the panties and nibbling on her ass through the cloth. He even pushed against her asshole with the tip of his tongue. Without warning. He sat up, removing his own underwear and straddled her ass and placed his cock in her ass crack.

He pushed his member deep against the inner depth of her crack and began rhythmically fucking her crack. He stroked up and down in her channel as his cock settled in deeper and deeper. Rita was now humping his erection with her rear end. Their breath was getting shallow.

Rex pulled down the panties from her ass. The panties had done their job as they had made him crazy. Feeling the bare flesh under his hands Rex just had to lay back down and kiss her ass. He had a wild idea. He remembered the four packets of Strawberry Preserves he gotten from the restaurant that morning when they had stopped for breakfast. He quickly jumped out of bed and got the packets.

Without a single word he opened each packet and smeared them all over her ass, making sure plenty would run into her crack. Before resuming his position he pulled Rita's panties the rest of the way off. Rita was firm in keeping Rex to her backside as her legs remained solidly together so her brother could not get to her pussy and find out how wet she was there. Rex knew the preserves meant no part of her ass could go ignored.

After all, if a guy makes a mess he is supposed to clean it up. He started scientifically trying to calculate the best way to do eat the mess from her ass but, soon decided just to go for it. His mouth was all over her cheeks licking and kissing all over as she wiggled her ass all around making sure he kissed every bit of her rump. Soon the jelly on the cheeks was replaced by saliva as Rex worked to the crack. He flicked his tongue up and down the crack cleaning the small tufts of hair he found buried in her. Southward he finally came to her asshole and shoved his tongue as far in as he could.

Her rear passage was sure tight as he had trouble getting much of the tip of his tongue into her. But, he wasn't about to stop and kept working his tongue in and around her rectum. Rita was really getting into it now as she stroked his cock with her feet. At first, she was gentle; just sliding her feet in turn up and down his rigid pole. Then, she grabbed his cock with a foot on each side of it working one foot up the shaft as the other went down. Rex couldn't believe how good this felt, "Oh shit Rita, that is fucking amazing."

Hush, see how far in you can get your tongue." Rex tried again to stick his tongue deeper. With a bit of effort he made it past her muscles and was a good inch inside. Rita rewarded him by kicking him lovingly in the balls and prick several times. A fever came over Rex as he moved his mouth from Rita's ass and slid back up her body.

He was going to give her ass a good crack fucking. Once again, he straddled her legs and at first he rubbed his cock all over the soft yet firm surface of both of her cheeks before allowing it to come to rest between her twin pillows. This time he used his hands to make sure it was in as deep as possible. No buildup here as he started fucking her crack hard and fast. Rita knew that she couldn't let Rex fuck her asshole, it was just too small. The last time a guy, whose cock was smaller than Rex's, tried she bled and it hurt terribly. But, she was happy to let her brother have this fun.

Besides it felt fantastic. She was getting more and more turned on. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, Rex quit riding her ass. She felt him pull apart her rump and then felt the tip of his cock against her ass hole. He was tenderly rubbing the tip of his prick against it. Now this was wonderful. Rita began breathing hard and whispered, Rex; you can have the front side, too. But, only for a couple of minutes, so pick carefully."

Rita was very tired but still wanted to get off so she hoped her brother would be quick enough before she fell asleep. She rolled over on to her back taking off the gown as she did. Rex wasn't going to mess around and furiously kissed her boobs for just a minute. His hands and mouth went from one boob to the other squeezing and twisting the nipples. He didn't waste time kissing her belly as he jumped straight to her twat.

He hadn't been kissing her tasty twat for even a minute when she said, "Rex, if you are going to fuck me now is the time; it's now or never."

He knew she meant it as she rarely joked around with his emotions, "Oh, Rita yes fuck me. You are fucking sexy."

Rex climbed into position and Rita flicked the end of his member against her clit a few times before pulling him into her moaning, "That feel soo good, oh baby."

"Oh god, Sis, you are so goddamn tight. I love your cunt."

"Oh god fuck my pussy, oh fuck yes." Rex rode his sister hard and fast. When she was close to cumming she moved a hand to her clit and frigged herself off as they fucked. They came in one tremendous orgasm.

Rex used Rita's panties to wipe off his cock as Rita went pee. When she came back she put back on the panties and invited Rex to snuggle with her with his face against her butt and his cock at her feet. He slept the rest of that night against those beautiful panties waking to the vision of her royal blue crack. They overslept the next morning and got dressed in a hurry. Not a word was said about their lustful time and they haven't spoken of it since not knowing what would happen if they did.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers