Size 8 Panties: To Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

Neither lady was sure when she lost her panties but it was clear that no extra stimulation from the undies was needed as soon they found themselves on the floor. Over the next three hours the trio made love with reckless abandon. Dale had the pleasure of eating both of their sweet honey pots and decided their sweet juices tasted almost identical with Brenda's being just a bit sweeter.

By the time Brenda and Pam had enough of Dale's cock it was sore and temporarily beyond recovery. After falling asleep on the floor for about an hour they struggled to their feet and went about routine household tasks still totally nude. Beginning that night Brenda shared her parents king size bed with them. Whenever she wasn't getting enough attention from one of them all she had to do was take off her panties and rub them under their nose and soon she would either have her daddy's cock inside of her cunt or her mother would be sitting on her face.

The week after their first threesome Pam called the doctor to get Brenda an appointment with the doctor. Unfortunately, they couldn't get her in for two more weeks. After doing the usual tests and examining her doctor refused to give her the birth control pills saying, "Miss Briggs these pills will do you no good you are already pregnant."

After discussing the situation the family decided to keep the baby and say that Brenda didn't know who the father was. Maybe it would be embarrassing but nothing like telling the world that her own dad had gotten her pregnant before they started using rubbers. After the initial shock wore off Dale was happy as he could fuck his daughter without using the condom and he absolutely loved having sex with a pregnant lady.

Brenda would be his third. Of course he had fucked Pam while she was pregnant. But, the only time he had cheated on her was with his secretary when she was pregnant. He couldn't get enough of kissing all over a pregnant body. Pam remembered how Dale was with her during her pregnancy and knew Brenda better have extra energy as Dale would be after her all the time.

As soon as Brenda started to show that is exactly what happened Dale was constantly lusting for Brenda. Pam wasn't jealous of this as Dale seemed to have double his usual energy and managed to more than keep his wife happy. Dale wasn't at all sure what made Brenda extra sexy but he couldn't keep his hands off of her.

The real surprise came when Brenda was about four months along and Pam started drooling over her new shape especially her breasts. To Pam they seemed enormous resting on her ever expanding tummy. The nipples seemed to be constantly erect. Brenda was horny as ever but thought her parents might wear her out but was sure she was getting plenty of exercise.

Months rolled by with them making love every night. Then, in the middle of the night with her parents on each side of her Brenda went into labor. Giving them each a kiss she woke them and they rushed to the hospital where Dale Patrick Briggs was born two years ago. The family continues to live happily and fuck often with only the bed arrangements having changed to protect the toddler's innocence. When the kid is asleep the trio still plays there wonderful adult games.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers
12