Size Definitely Matters Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, through the somewhat repetitive soundtrack came a short 'beep'. It was a message from another user. It was Celia.

I paused the clip and opened the message.

'Hi Bill. What's happening? Found the clips? C x'

I replied with a simple 'Yes' before adding my name. I also added an x but then deleted it before sending.

I waited a minute, checking my inbox every few seconds. Another beep.

'OK. Sorry it's been such a weird day for you. Just remember what I said -- we can always comfort each other. I'm right here whenever you want to talk. And you know where I live... C xxx'

I stared at the message, a little confused. I began to type.

'Thanks Celia. I will remember that. Getting a little drunk right now... Bill x'

There were no further replies. I restarted the clip but I was getting sick of it and skipped on through the increasingly brutal fucking Frank was giving my wife. Then, as he suddenly pulled out of her and straightened up, I hit 'play'.

Frank was groaning loudly as his balls got ready to empty themselves, his large fist now wrapped round his slimy cock and pumping frantically. Jen fell forwards and sideways onto one elbow as he knelt beside her and brought the head to her face.

She replaced his hand with her own without missing a stroke, staring in awe at the swollen angry tip as the first, thick rope of come erupted into the light and fell across her shoulder and left breast. The second hit her full in the face, leaving a white moustache plastered above her lips and dripping into her mouth as she gasped. A third and fourth spurt found her tongue as she grinned with sheer, wanton pleasure. She scooped a stray gob of it into her mouth with a finger, smacking her lips as she purred up at him.

"Fucking hell Frank... Christ... Bill doesn't come that much in a month..."

Then, still staring up into his eyes she leaned forward and engulfed the still spitting cock between her lips, swallowing half his length into her throat as her tongue greedily swept round its sticky girth, savouring her own taste and moaning with pleasure. The screen went blank as the camera was switched off abruptly.

I sat back in my office chair, exhausted. So many conflicting emotions were buzzing round my head. I was disgusted, ashamed, angry and thoroughly aroused all at the same time. Why had Jen never showed me this side of her? Why did she have to find a guy like Frank -- and God knew how many others -- to exercise the wanton slut hidden within her?

A little dazed and drunk now, I downloaded all the clips, copied them to a DVD and placed it in my desk's lockable drawer. I didn't think I'd ever watch it again but it was going to be a useful possession one way or another.