Size Discrimination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each present was opened by Fanny, who would first of all announce who had given her the present and then open it to delighted whoops and gales of laughter. Qafira became increasingly aware that she seemed to have been the only guest not to have brought Fanny a wrapped present, though it did cross her mind how strange it was that the guests seemed amazingly well apprised as to exactly what Fanny might want.

"How did Mr Merton, the Chemistry teacher, know that Fanny wanted a pair of purple trainers with air-filled soles?" Qafira whispered into Mrs Doyle's ear.

"It's all on the birthday list, dear."

"Birthday list?" This is the first time Qafira had heard of anything like that. And why hadn't she received one? She wanted to ask Mrs Doyle more, but her hostess chose that moment to stand up and stand by her daughter.

"Well, everyone…" she announced to the assembled guests. "We've all had a very good time, haven't we?"

The guests agreed. "Hear! Hear!" "Splendid!" "Wonderful!"

"And Fanny here is very grateful for all her presents, aren't you dear?"

Fanny nodded. She was already eating some chocolates she'd got as a gift, but she swallowed the truffle and smiled. "It was wonderful! I especially liked the Grant Grifter CD! Thanks Mr Grenville." An elderly teacher in a tweed jacket that could never button across his chest visibly blushed. "And Tracey got me such a beautiful necklace. It's gonna look good on my new twinset."

Tracey laughed. "It'll look good on whatever you wear. And it'll look good even when you're in bed!"

Everyone laughed. Except Qafira, who was not sure she quite understood what was meant.

She was even more puzzled when Fanny replied promptly: "And don't you already know all about that, sweetest!"

And this invoked even more laughter and few ribald guffaws.

"But now comes the serious part of the evening," announced Mrs Doyle when the laughter had subsided. "Now Fanny'll choose who the lucky one's going to be the one whose present to my darling daughter is wrapped not so much in paper and ribbon but in his or her own flesh. Some of you might have already guessed who it might be, but for those who haven't there's going to be a big surprise." Mrs Doyle smiled broadly. "So, Fanny, sweetheart. Who's the lucky one?"

"Why, Qafira, of course!" Fanny announced with a jump and an enthusiastic clap of her hands.

There may well have been other guests who were as surprised as Qafira that she was the chosen one, but the teacher had no idea who they could be. In amongst the applause and congratulations that suddenly engulfed the woman who had been almost studiously ignored or avoided since the party began, Qafira was almost totally bewildered. 'Unexpected' was not a word strong enough to describe how little Qafira had suspected that she would now be expected to have sex with her pupil as her birthday present to her. What could she do? And was there still an escape route?

Clearly not, as she soon discovered. The push of other guests and Fanny's clasped hand guided her through the patio doors and up the carpeted staircase towards Fanny's bedroom, while all the way she was congratulated and cheered, most particularly by her staff room colleagues, who appeared to be the ones most pleased for her. The alcohol wasn't the only thing blurring her senses as her confused eyes regarded Fanny's door getting ever closer and felt Fanny's huge arm and podgy hand easily encircling her waist.

And then, finally, what had before it happened seemed to be the respite from attention she'd been seeking, but was also what she'd been dreading most, the door to Fanny's bedroom was closed behind her, and it was just Qafira and her student together in a huge room dominated by a massive bed and decorated mostly in lilac, pinks and blues. The only additional eyes staring down on her were those of the grotesquely obese film and pop stars whose features were on every poster, except the one of a rather tubby gryphon just behind the bed rest.

"So! Alone at last!" exclaimed Fanny, standing in front of Qafira, her hands on either side of her teacher's hips.

"Yes. Alone," agreed Qafira, with no enthusiasm.

"So. Off with your clothes! Let's see what you're like!"

"My clothes?"

"Well, of course. Unless, that is," Fanny said with a sly wicked grin, "you prefer to make love fully clothed. That would be kinky!"

Qafira shook her head. She was still unsure what to do. It had never ever crossed her mind until then to have sex with Fanny. Or indeed with any other of her pupils. She wasn't even sure what she thought of Fanny. She was two, maybe three, times the size of any woman (or, for that matter, man) that she'd ever made love to before. She didn't know what to do. If only this ordeal could be over!

However, Fanny was less hesitant. She pressed her lips against Qafira's, a huge tongue finding its way into the mouth, while her pudgy hands undid the buttons on the back of her floral pattern dress. That tongue was still worrying its way around Qafira's mouth, her hands limply held onto the huge fat of Fanny's waist, when the dress fell to the ground. To be followed by her bra and then, with much more difficulty, her knickers.

Fanny was an accomplished lover. That was for sure. She tenderly and gradually eased Qafira towards the bed. But each stage in the process was relished and enjoyed and enhanced. The knickers, for instance, weren't tugged down with the animal passion that Qafira's last lover insisted on, but eased slowly down the legs, Fanny's tongue licking the knees, the thighs, the ankles, and, when the knickers were finally removed, Qafira's crotch and unerringly to her clitoris, which was licked and massaged and twiddled and nibbled.

And then onto the bed. This was something new for both of them. Qafira had never tackled such a monstrous, whale-like bulk before. Fanny was terribly uncertain of what was possible with such a slender, almost delicate frame, unprotected from injury by any substantial cushion of flesh. But the two bodies grappled together. And gradually, bit by bit, cautious tongue by reticent nibble, Qafira was sufficiently reminded of her own passion with her lovers in the past, to return the passion that was offered her. And there was clearly something delightful about engaging with so much body. Even if it was difficult for her mouth to find its way to Fanny's crotch past the fleshy thighs squeezing against her ears

"Well, that's one thing you skinny types can do easily!" laughed Fanny, as Qafira nibbled at her clitoris, the smell of vaginal emissions overpowering her nostrils.

"What's that?" Qafira wondered, raiding her head to regard the top of her student's head over the massive bulk of the stomach and breasts.

"Get straight to the private parts. You're so much supple! And your own vagina! It's so easy to get to. Why! You can see all of it when you're just standing up. You might not have much in the way of a bosom, but you've got plenty of cunt. You can see all the hair and even the folds. I guess you don't go much for nudity back where you come from?"

"What me? No. I don't."

"No just you. Everyone. If everyone showed their genitals, instead of them being hidden, you know, as they should be, under the stomach, well, who knows what might happen!"

Qafira nodded. And returned her tongue and lips to the folds of vagina, already partially obscured by the folds of Fanny's huge thighs and overflowing belly.

Despite Qafira's dreads, her night of passion with Fanny was soon absorbed into the normal fabric of life. No one made any comments other than the most bland and she never had sex with Fanny again. However, a Rubicon had been crossed and more men and women felt confident enough to approach this strange foreign woman, perhaps curious to know what such a skeletal, frail lover would be like. And although Qafira never enjoyed the volume of lovemaking as her more popular colleagues, like Mrs Reagan or Mr Lincoln, she was no longer as lonely for the rest of her sabbatical in Further Quitchland.

And just as initially it had been strange to make love with such very fat people as she did now, she knew that when she returned home she would find it just as strange making love again with men and women so very much slimmer.

12