Size: Is It Important?

Story Info
Black man & white woman put on a public show.
2k words
3.93
66.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capt13
capt13
23 Followers

I am here for three reasons, first to share stories with others. Next to read stories from others and enjoy them. Last to improve my writing and expression skills. I know I am not perfect however, I have the heart and courage to attempt and I never hide who I am. If you wish to be one of those people who are "Anonymous" and always seem to have something negative to say you are wasting your time. If you see that I have made some gross error be human, be cool about it and send me a tip or suggestion. I have too much confidence and loves for myself to let what you may say influence me to stop writing.

**********************

It is strange to me but women often say size is not a factor. I do not think this is true because if a man is too small, that cannot be good, and if a man is too big that is not good either. I also know many women that talk, and are curious when it comes to having sex with a well endowed man. I have never heard a woman say she would like to try the world smallest dick. To me this must mean that size matters, and I know the reactions I get from women. This story will illustrate that men are not the only shit talkers when it comes to sex and size.

I was 22 years old, experienced and well aware that I was a special man. I was 6 feet tall and I was all grown up. I was 215 lbs and my brown skin seemed to always gleam. I was happy with my body I felt strong and I knew I had no reason to hide my body. I was not an exhibitionist or nudist but, I had taken my clothes off once or twice in public, at parties.

I was in the military and was stationed in Yuma AZ of all places. It was hot, very hot and the only place in town to have fun was the base Enlisted Club. I was only stationed there temporally so I was not allowed to take my car. I hated it there and to make matters worse the women that were visible were either married, old, very over weight, or had slept with most of the men that had been stationed there, and had several kids, none of which had the same father. Not much to pick from but I was hoping that I would find a woman, the right woman, at this time I still believed in love and happy ever after.

I did not drink and I happened to go to the club on country night. Me a black city boy listening to country music without consuming liquor, it was an experience. I did however meet an interesting young woman named Debbie. She was a young loud white cowgirl who was hea hawing and having a good old time. She was tall about 6 feet 2 inches, and a strong firm 180 lbs. She had beaten a few of the guys playing darts and was not humble at all. She had on a pair of tight Wrangler jeans a maroon and white cowgirl shirt, a black hat with brown boots. Her hair was long it hung to the middle of her back and was a reddish golden brown color, I later learned it was strawberry blonde. She had nice average C cup breast and a great smile.

I watched as she would beat guy after guy, and often she would put a few bucks on the game or a drink or two. She never lost so all the guys in the club were taking shot after shot of Capt Jacks. She then arrogantly spoke, "Is there a real man in the house."

I went to her and very confidently, "If you are looking for a man to play you in darts I am not the one, but if you are looking for a man to make you feel good I am the one!"

With arrogance she laughed and looked at her friends, "Sure you are, we have heard that one before right girls?"

"What makes you any different than the other guys in here?"

With a smirk on my face, "I am special in more ways than one!"

I knew she was going to talk shit but I let her talk. Sarcastically I dared her, "Prove me wrong, if you have the heart, you do know what they say."

Surprised at my response she quickly responded, "You got too much ego little man, and you need to be taught a lesson."

She had that country twang in her voice, "I bet you have a tiny cock and you are hoping to get laid." "I bet your cock is not even as long as this tiny dart." Her and her friends laughed and joked but I knew what I had to offer.

"What are you willing to bet or should I say willing to lose?" I had a straight poker face.

She looked at me and laughed, "You guys are all the same, you don't get it, women don't care how big it is, we can have babies the size of watermelons, no man can compete with that." "No man can hurt me and I know you have a tiny cock, so whip it out tough guy."

"What is the wager what is in it for me?" I asked.

She smiled, "If your cock is longer than this dart, you can take me out back and fuck me however you want, for everyone to see. If it is not you have to put on a pair of panties and a bra dress up in drag and serve drinks for the rest of the night." Her friends and she got a good laugh out of this, and they teased and joked about how funny I would look in a cowgirl skirt and boots.

I was pissed at this point but I maintained calm," Are you sure!" I was confident and it showed.

"It is a deal now it is time to put up or shut up little man," laughing and joking.

The dart was only about 6 inches and when I started to undo my belt, then I unzipped my zipper, I could see her eyes get a little bigger. The entire club was looking and I had no shame. I pulled out my dick and put it on the pool table. The look on her face was priceless, all the people in the bar were amazed and glad that she had lost. For the first time all night she was speechless.

I then put the dart next to me and arrogantly winked, "As you can see soft I am as long as the dart, do I need to get hard or will you admit you have lost this one?"

Her eyes watered up and she looked to the floor.

"You are a real woman a woman of her word right?" I questioned sarcastically.

There was no laughing now her and all of her girl friends were quiet and the bar erupted in cheers from the guys that had lost their money and pride to this woman. She did not say a word she just grabbed my hand and led me outside to her truck. The bar emptied as everyone rushed out to see this.

She let down the tail gate of her truck took off her boots and then her jeans. She tossed her hat to a friend and tied her hair in a pony tail. Then she took off her panties and turned so her ass was facing me she wanted it doggy style. With out hesitation it was right to business so I took out a condom, put it on and eased up behind her. I was impressed with her ass, she was impressively built and strong. I reached down and felt what had to be the hairiest bush I had every felt. I was not going to be nice because this woman had talked so much shit.

I circled the head of my dick on the lips of her hairy opening and once I had found the spot I started to push. She was not that wet and she was very tight. I was shocked for such a big girl she had a small pussy. She fought me a bit but after a few thrust I was half way in, and she started to relax. I could tell she did not want to moan but I was stretching her and now for the fun part. I began to work her with a smooth rhythmic stroke but not putting all of me in her she was tensing up and then I slammed it in her. Her body got erect and she let out a moan and a scream. All the guys cheered and she started to whimper, she knew I had her and I was going to fuck her good.

I put her leg up on the tail gate and got to pumping and thrusting like a mad man. She was trying to move away but had no where to go, she was crying, "Stop, stop oh your hurting me it hurts."

This just made me pump her harder and the crowed loved it. I was working her good hitting things inside her and then I found that one spot that made her scream out. I made sure that I locked my arm around her so she could not get out of that position.

"Please cum please cum oh it hurts please cum." She was crying like a school girl. She was in pain and she was quickly exhausted. It was time for me to make her regret all the shit she had talked.

Being cocky I started to talk shit, "Say my name bitch, say my name that is the only way I will cum."

Her moans and screams got louder and louder and then she just whimpered. I could hear her crying, "I don't know your name, your cock is hurting me."

It was evident to me that I had tamed this shit talker. It was exciting watching her squirm and try to resist my dick plowing in her, stretching her out. I was proud of the show that I had put on but I was starting to get sore from fucking the tight white pussy. I wanted to explode, I had humbled this cowgirl who talked too much and the crowd behind me made it great. I wanted to make my last few moments of fame great so I decided to pull out and turn her around. I tried to kiss her but she would not let me, so I got up in the bed of the truck and put her legs up on my shoulders and I saw that fat nice throbbing pussy of this woman and dove in it.

She begged and sobbed, "What is your name, please tell me so I can make you cumm."

"You can call me Capt, and you will address me as sir from now on, do you understand me!" As my Marine Corps side began to show.

"I am Debbie, please sir don't hurt me no more, don't cum inside me please." She begged and whimpered.

I could see her eyes get wide as I began to penetrate her. The faces she made were classic, and portrayed the horror and discomfort she was feeling. Once I was in there, hammer time. Pounding and pumping she seemed to bite her lip greet her teeth and roll her head and the next thing I knew she was out and I was exploding in her like a volcano. She was still and started to turn pink and flush.

I then heard a guy from the crowd saying that her brother was coming. I knew it was time to get out of Dodge. Up went my pant and I threw the condom at her friend winked and left. I know that was rude but her friend caught it and seemed to enjoy the show.

capt13
capt13
23 Followers