Size Matters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"Hazme tu papa zorra." He mashed her cheeks around his cock luxuriating in the feeling of her soft bottom against his pelvis. His sweaty hands spread her cheeks so that he could see his thick cock wedged just inside her back door. He continued spreading her cheeks until her lower lips parted before releasing them and watching as they bounced back into place. He repeated this motion three more times before pushing into her. Louis wanted to start out slow but found himself pounding into the precocious teen with all he had. The wet sweaty sound of his crotch slamming into her ass filled the steamy bedroom and Angie locked her knees in place. He noticed the change watching motion ripples form on surface of her tanned butt. She actually tightened up around him limiting his movements as she leaned down further resting her head on the mattress.

He grabbed handfuls of her pliant hips and pushed forward hitting the back of her rear tunnel and making the girl cry out in what he thought was pain.

"PUH-PULL MY HAIR!!" She suddenly gasped and he snatched her head back wrapping her hair around his stubby fist. He didn't realize he was pulling her painfully back and arching her spine unnaturally; Louis was lost in his own depraved lust. He was determined to fuck the teen's brains out on a primal level. His heart was thumping so hard that he thought it would burst. Angie started sobbing loudly and mauling one of her own breasts. She pinched and twisted her thick nipple rolling it as her eyes rolled up into her head.

"FUH-FAAAWKK-VENGO PAPA' ...AAAWWWW SHIT!! VENGO PAPA!!" A shrill scream erupted from deep within her as she clamped down on him and came hard. He pushed her ass cheeks together creating a mountainous cleavage as he pulled out of her backdoor and sandwiched himself.

"YO TE VOY A PEQUENA PERRA!!" A thick wad of cum shoot straight up the tight crack of her ass followed by two more bursts as tears ran down his face. He couldn't remember a time when he'd been happier in his adult life as he sawed his blood encrusted cock between her cheeks draining the rest of his cum. He'd managed to cover her fifty-six inch expanse with his cum leaving her a glazed mess. Louis was seeing stars and he felt incredibly light headed as he sat back on his haunches. He hadn't even fully undressed and his pants were bunched up around his knees causing him to fall head first into the head board.

"UNCLE LOUIS!!" Angie rolled over cradled his head as he blinked profusely at the cracked paint on the ceiling of his bedroom.

"Oh fuck Angie; just let me die happy now." He managed to gasp before dropping off into a deep slumber right in her arms.

"Estas loco como anciano mierda." She gave him a light kiss on the lips and pulled a pillow under his head before tip toeing off to the rest room to clean up. He was out like a light laying partially on his bed at an angle snoring loudly. Angie hadn't bothered to pull his pants off and left the exhausted man laying completely knocked out.

The sound of the shower soon accompanied his loud snores.

*************************************************************************************

Conception was beside herself as she sat in the plastic surgeon's office with her daughter. She'd been calling her idiot boyfriend all day and getting no response. She had plans to go shopping with his tax return money but found herself dealing with her spoiled daughter all day. Brenda had been an emotional wreck feeling that she'd been disfigured at the hands of her fat cousin. She'd been inconsolable and talked of dropping out of school so that no one would ever see her bruised features. Conception had gotten things under control by promising to get her daughter some plastic surgery with the very same money she'd earmarked for a little touch up of her own.

"What about this one mommy?" Brenda sat next to her mother with large pair of purple butterfly shades and a scarf wrapped around her hair. A couple of bandages adorned her own prominent nose and there was a slight cut on her upper lip.

"I don't know honey; you want to look chica blanca?" The thin girl pouted figuring that her mother would endorse her choice. She secretly had issued with elements of her appearance while dreaming of a career as a model after high school.

"Well no but I thought it would help my chances of getting a modeling career off the ground real fast." Brenda had everything mapped out before discovering that her cousin was secretly out to get her and she had no idea why. Brenda felt betrayed by her seemingly meek cousin and it had caught her completely off guard when Angie's true nature was discovered. Sure she used the portly girl as her personal maid but it was a fair trade for allowing her to live in Conception's house. Brenda seethed with anger and had plotted with her two best friends to pay her cousin back in full.

"Well you have to graduate first hija." Brenda's grades were barely passable while her larger cousin seemed to thrive due to her quiet demeanor and somber nature. Brenda sometimes bullied Angie into doing her homework in exchange for allowance into her social circle.

"MOM YOU DON'T GOTTA BE SO FUCKING NEGATIVE!!" Conception gasped and quickly smacked her daughter in the back of the head drawing the attention of other potential clients.

"YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT; I'LL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF!!" Brenda responded by whimpering and looking down at the floor eliciting some quick sympathy from her mother.

"Look baby you can't be making mamma mad like this; you know I love you so much Brenda. I hate that your cousin did this to you and I promise that we're going to make that little puta pay for what she did."

"Yeah that bitch is gonna pay alright." Conception didn't like the tone her daughter was using because it usually meant trouble. Brenda preferred using others to do her dirty work and she was planning on making Angie's life a living hell if she decided to show up to school. Conception's phone rang at that exact moment and she saw that it was a text message from Louis. She clicked on what appeared to be a picture message and suddenly shrieked dropping the phone on the carpet.

"What is it mom?" Brenda snatched the phone up and looked at the photo that had been sent to her mother. It was a picture of Louis' reddened partially flaccid penis glazed over with a copious amount of semen. Brenda's face cracked in anger as the receptionist brought her distraught mother a cup of water.

Angie Delgado had struck again...and now Conception was on her hit list.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers