Size Queen Gets Put In Her Place

Story Info
Vickki a picky size queen finally meets her match.
9.7k words
4.44
93.9k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canaguy
Canaguy
50 Followers

This is the first story I have ever written, so constructive criticism and any ideas on how I can improve would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

This story takes place in a reality very similar to our own, but there are some slight differences mainly regarding the size of male and female genitals and other small details.

Vickki is unlike any other girl she had ever met, always the most popular and lusted after. There wasn't a straight male on the planet who didn't want to fuck her. Hell even most girls wanted the chance to fool around with her. Those who didn't were always overcome with an insane amount of jealousy.

Vickki is the kind of girl who has never been told "no" and always gets what she wants, no matter what it is. Born into the life of luxury, her family has always been incredibly wealthy. She has never had to work a day in her life, and constantly has people to deal with the things she doesn't like to do. Tedious things like laundry, cooking and cleaning and any other menial tasks she deems unworthy of her effort.

The things Vickki couldn't get with money she would use sex, as well as her drop dead gorgeous looks. If she couldn't buy her way into a club or backstage, she would usually just let the bouncer feel up her massive soft tits. Vickki has an absolutely insane bust, boasting and all natural set of 38 triple K tits.

No one had ever said no to playing with her giant round fun bags. Vickki LOVED having her tits played with, but most guys couldn't handle them on their own. Either she would show them how it is done, or she would need 3 or 4 guys to really get use out of them.

For those particularly stubborn guys who still wouldn't give her what she wanted, she would make them cum silly. Vickki is an incredibly sexual person she is obsessed and loves sex. Oh and is she ever talented, always in control and knows exactly what to do. But Vickki doesn't just fuck any guy. She may love sex but she is incredibly picky you see. As Vickki is a full blown size queen. If she is with a guy and he does not have a big, fat, meaty cock for her. There is no way in hell he is getting in any of her holes. Vickki is Crazy for hung cocks, nothing but the biggest and thickest cocks get to fuck this size queen. She can never get enough either, just absolutely insatiable.

Back in her college days (yes Vickki did go to college and yes she used her looks to get every one of her degrees, never went to a single class.) It was not uncommon to find Vickki at one of the sports teams frat houses fucking the guys' sensless. One of her favorite houses was the rugby team house. On her first day of school horny as hell and looking to get fucked, she went out on the hunt. Finding two young blokes packing some pretty decent bulges, she told them to show her where they lived. Taking one look at her bright red hair, her wide doe green eyes with dark eye lashes reaching out for the sky, her massive soft tits that jiggled with the slightest of movement. Her hour glass figure nice wide hips, with round ass down to her thick long legs. In her 6 inch heels she was taller than the two blokes. Which Vikki was used too as she is 5'9 without heels but has never been caught not wearing heels.

The two guys immediately obeyed, said yes and walked Vickki back to their frat house. Having no clue what they were in for. Walking in the house and seeing three other guys. All their jaws drop and she walks in her tits bouncing and swaying with every step. Before any of the guys has a chance to say anything Vickki is commanding the room.

"All right boys, pants down and let's see what you are working with,"

The guys looking at each other confused and Vickki getting impatient "Chop chop boys let me see those cocks out,"

All five guys immediately drop their pants. All of them rock hard already just from the sight of her. The two guys she met in the grounds both packing solid 8 inch cocks decently thick. One of the guys who was already in the house having a thinner cock but easily 9 inches. The last two not even close packing a 5 and a 6 inch and both pretty thin.

Vickki looks at the two beside her, her eyes get a bit wider "Mmmm not bad boys," grabbing them by their cocks.

Her soft hands still able to wrap around their shafts, showing her long pink nails she starts walking upstairs to the bedroom.

Vickki calls out "You in the red shirt, you are coming with us," as he gets a big smile on his face and starts to walk over starting to speak.

"My name is J...," before he can finish Vickki cuts him off "I don't care, just bring that big long dick upstairs,"

As she gets halfway up the stairs the other two small guys wondering what is going on. They chirp up "Hey what about us baby?"

Vickki stops and laughs. "Well you two little boys can stay down here and play with each other, cause from the size of your little peckers there, you will NEVER get to call a women like me baby. I need real cocks." as she laughs more.

Loving to make fun and humiliate men that she doesn't deem worthy, it's just so easy for her and so much fun.

Getting the other three guys upstairs and into a bed room, the two cocks she is holding are throbbing so hard. None of these guys has ever fucked a girl as hot as Vickki. They close the door as she looks at all three of them kneeling down so their cocks are at eye level.

"Mmm my my I hope the 3 of you will be enough to handle little me." as she runs her middle finger down her deep deep cleavage. They over confidently tell her.

"Oh we are gonna do more than handle you," as they finish there sentence Vickki grips the two 8 inch cocks. She starts stroking them, taking the third in her mouth, getting it nice and wet before spitting on the other two cocks getting all three soaked in her slutty spit.

Jerking them hard and fast they can hear the sound of her metal bracelet's clanging together. Deep throating the cock in front of her with no warm up needed. Taking it balls deep no problem, her head bobbing up and down as she works all three guys like a pro. All three guys taken by surprise they look for something to grab to, as they all moan and groan.

"OHHHH FUCK," all trying so hard not to bust their loads. All of them so confident just a few moments ago, now struggling to hold on like a guy who is jerking off for the first time.

As she switches it up taking a turn to suck each cock while never stopping jerking the ones she doesn't have in her mouth. After a while she takes a quick breath just to tell them.

"Play with my tits," In an annoyed tone, such as a mother telling her kids something for the tenth time. The 3 clumsily pull her top down and struggling with the bra. The clasped pulled so tight from her massive heavy tits pushing against it. She rolls her eyes after a while and undoes it herself, setting her massive jugs free the spill out and bounce. She moans a bit as they all fondle her tits. Then looking up at the 3 of them she says is in the same annoyed tone but angier this time "HARDER."

They squeeze harder as she moans more, she can sense that they are getting over whelmed. Popping one of the 8 inch cocks out of her mouth with an audible pop. She wipes her lips with two fingers and stands up, all three cocks dripping in spit. She grabs the 9 inch guy by the shoulder and pushes him towards the bed.

"You, lay down" as he obeys laying down on the bed with his cock pointed to the ceiling. Not taking her 6 inch hot pink heels off she straddles over him lowering her wet pussy onto his shaft. All the way down she moans a bit as she starts to build speed bouncing up and down on his cock. Pulling the other two she goes back to working them with her hands and her mouth.

There is a Banging on the door "What the fuck are you guys doing in my room?" as a fourth guy burst through the door stunned by the sight he sees. A red headed bomb shell fucking the shit out of three of his roommates. Riding one like a bucking bronco. One balls deep in her mouth as she bobs up and down, both her hands on the third cock jerking and twisting. The one getting jerked yells back.

"DUDE we are busy get the fuck out of here." he starts to close the door when Vicki yells

"WAIT, How big is your cock? " he stands there just stunned by the outright question.

"What?"

"Are you deaf, how big is your fucking cock?" she asks not even slowing done from riding his roommate silly

"9 or 10 inches"

Vickki gets a devious grin on her face as she finds she has another toy to play with.

"Get in here and get those pants off, I wanna see."

As he gets closer taking off his pants, like the others he is already pretty hard. She spits on her hand and lubricates his cock jerking him hard and fast. She looks to one of the other guys,

"Get behind me and fuck my ass."

She yells at him, he listens and gets behind her. slappin her round toned ass starting to line up his spit and pre cum soaked cock, and slowly slide inside her. She looks over her shoulder

"Be and MAN and fuck my ass already."

Not wanting to be humiliated further her slams his cock balls deep. Now with a thick cock in her ass, a big long cock in her pussy, and jerking two fat meaty cocks off she moans out.

"oooohhhh yes ohhh yes, fill me up boys pump me full of cock."

Her tits flailing wildly as she works all four guys but wanting even more. She tries to spur them on

"Come on fuck me like men, show me you deserve a slut like me, fuck me with your big meaty dicks."

All fours guys are panting and sweating starting to wear down. While Vickki hasn't even broken a sweat yet. She moans out.

"YES YES YES, I am cumminggggg finally I am fucking cummmingggg."

Her holes get tighter as well as her grip. Prompting all four guys to be close behind, she takes two cocks in her mouth at once as all four guys erupt, filling her with cum. Not wasting a single drop. All four guys fall to the ground sweaty panting and completely out of breath. As Vickki licks her lips clean and puts her bra back on and adjusting her top and walking out of the room.

"That was fun boys, we should do it again sometime."

Followed by some girly giggles she heads out the house. She would go on to fuck 3 more times that day alone, she could never get enough big dick always craving more.

Through out the years Vickki never met her match, she was always left wanting more. Never meeting her equal that could keep up with her. always leaving guys on their backs, sweaty and gasping for air. She always had boyfriends and they were always rich, handsome and hung. This was so she could keep her posh life style and find a big dick whenever she desired, which was ALOT. She had boyfriends but she still always fucked around, all of them knew it but they were all to scared to bring it up for fear of losing the chance to have her in there bed. She would fuck around and eventually find an upgrade and change out boyfriends, like she changed out panties.

**************************

Now 23 and with her Current Boyfriend Paulo. A 22 year old son of an oil tycoon. He was her richest boyfriend yet and also one of the bigger ones. Packing 12 inches and as fat as a can of red bull. Yet Vickki still wasn't satisfied. Wishing he had a bigger body and knew how to use his big fat fuckstick. Just like the rugby house, she was always in control and would fuck him senseless. She lived with him in a big house on a 22 acre plot of land on the outskirts of New York.

One early evening Vickki is climbing out of the pool soaking wet, she grabs a towel and tries to wrap it around her. But her tits are so big, fat and round that it is a struggle to get it around her chest. After a few minutes of trying she finally gets it and starts to walk upstairs. After a few steps her tits burst open the towel and it falls off.

"whatever." She says.

As she heads up to find Paulo before he leaves for the night to fly back to South America to see his parents. Sitting on one of the large couches she comes up behind him, still dripping wet. Standing over him she leans over resting her juicy, soft, supple big tits on his head. As her hands slide down to undo his belt and pull out his soft, fat, and thick cock, still 8 inches even soft.

"MMM you have no idea how hungry I am for a big piece of meat."

As she starts to work his cock but he won't get hard she asks him.

"what's wrong?"

To which he responds "I am still spent from our session this morning."

She is surprised "that was Six hours ago!!"

"I am a man Vickki not a machine."

She pouts being disappointed with his abysmal stamina

"Fine then, I will go in to town and go shopping to feel better."

His eyes widen "Shopping??? Again??? You spent 10 grand last week shopping."

Getting more and more displeased "So? What is the big deal? That was last week and I want some more clothes and shoes."

Paulo tries to be angry but is also scared to upset Vickki to much "Well I am sorry but my dad cancelled your credit cards already, That's why I am flying to South America tonight,\. He wants to see me and I have to get going."

Vickki clearly angry and disappointed at this point "Well like hell you are gonna leave me here with no cash."

As she grabs his jacket from the arm of the couch picking it up and taking the wallet out. Pulling out all 4000 in cash that is in the wallet and two of the credit cards. She throws the jacket and wallet back at him as she storms up to the master bedroom.

Grabbing her phone she calls up her best friend Monica up. Monica is her long time friend, that on her own would be quite hot. Compared to Vickki however she wasn't even close to being in the same league. She always hung out with Vickki because it made her feel hotter and more important. That and she would always get fucked by Vickkis rejects or her boyfriends when she was done with them and had upgraded to someone better and bigger.

"Monica Get ready, we are going out tonight and I am sure as hell going to find some big, long, thick, meaty and vieny cock to fuck tonight. Paulo's leaving and there is no way I am not fucking some hung stud packing a monster meat log tonight."

Tossing the phone one the bed not even giving Monica a choice if she wants to go out tonight, Vicki begins her long process of getting dolled up.

Her bright red hair done straight, it comes down to the mid of her back. Eyes covered in dark black eye shadow, her lashes big and wide, making her emerald green eyes look even more doe eyed. Her plump swollen lips smothered in pink lip gloss to the point that they constantly look wet. Wearing a teeny tiny black crop top which stretches so tight around her massive tits, it makes the material see though, showing the purple lace bra she has underneath. Pulling and squeezing her tits together making them look even bigger. Even a blind man would notice them. The edges of her lace bra poking out over the top.

The shirt only going halfway down her tanned and toned tummy. Over top she wears an equally small faded denim jacket, that frames her tits even more. Although she has never had a hope in hell of actually zipping the jacket up, her tits are just too big. She slides on a matching purple thong and over top she struggles to pull up her leopard print mini skirt. It is tight around her wide hips and big round ass. Only reaching half an inch past where her ass cheeks meet her legs. Slipping on her 7 inch shiny red pumps, fire engine red to match her long fake nails. To top it all off she puts on a bunch of jewelry.

Several rings on each hand, some with diamonds others with rubies or emeralds. Multiple gold and silver bracelets on her right wrist. One thick gold anklet on her left ankle and two small gold chains that fall down her neck line and disappear into the deep valley that is her cleavage. Grabbing her phone and wallet she slips them in her cleavage making them disappear with the slightest of ease. She walks outside and gets into the Paulo's family limo, telling the driver where to take her.

After picking up Monica, just dressed in a tight pink dress trying her best to make her double Ds look as big as possible. She just can't hold a candle to Vickki. Wherever the two go all eyes are on Vickki, they don't have to buy any drinks or wait in any lines.

Hours go buy and the girls are a bit buzzed but Vickki is getting tired of not finding any studs. Driving down to another club Vickkis eyes light up, as she looks out on the street at another bar with a 2 hour long line. She spots a real beast of a man headed inside. Yelling at the driver

"Stop here!!!, we are getting out!"

As they climb out of the limo the entire line looks at the two of them, they walk right up to the door and are immediately let in. No one in line even makes a fuss as they all understand. Walking in the club Vickki is looking around. Some 5 foot nothing guy comes up to her.

"Hey doll face."

Towering over him in her tall heels she looks down at him. Letting out one short sharp laugh.

"Haha I don't think so there little fella. I don't have a stool for you to get up on to fuck me."

Monica starts laughing hard and Vickki joins as the little fella walks out of the club.

Suddenly she stops laughing and she taps Monicas shoulder.

"There he is, the guy I wanted to find in here."

Across the room Monica looks and sees the mountain of a man. Wearing a tight deep V neck that shows of his monster chest, the sleeves look like they are at their limit. Stretching around his thick muscle covered arms. The beer in is hand looks like it was made for kids. He has a thick and bushy brown beard and gorgeous brown hair to match, but styled well in a pompadour. His shirt so tight that even from across the room the girls can see easily he has an impressive deep cut six pack. The girls cannot see below his waist, his tree trunk powerful legs filling out his dark blue jeans and a bulge so fucking big it almost looks fake. But there are at least 5 hotties surrounding him.

Vickki gets a big smile on her face as she turns around to the mirror behind her, pushing her tits up and pulling her top a bit lower. Pouting her lips and moving her hair out of the way so that it doesn't block any part of her gorgeous face or goddess like rack. She starts her strut over to him, tits jiggling and ass swinging with every step.

A small smile slides on to his face as he notices the hard 11 walking towards him. Ignoring the other girls as he pushes them aside, they all pout. Obviously looking her up and down, grinning more when he eyes up her deep deep cleavage. She grins back as she looks up at him, even in here 7 inch heels he is easily taller then her. To the point that even in her heels she would have to lean up to kiss him.

"well you certainly are big, aren't you stud?" as she runs her long red nail down his bicep.

He responds in a low deep almost growly voice that makes Vickki shiver in pleasure.

"You talkin about me or those two cannons you have stuffed into that poor shirt there?"

He winks as he stares deep down her massive tits.

"Mmm I thought you would like them," she winks back.

"I will tell you how big they are if you tell me how tall you are?" as she continues to eye him up from the waist up.

Just infatuated with his big, ripped, cut and muscular body loving how small she feels next to him.

"Sure I'll bite but you are telling me first."

Loving how he is so confident and immediately taking control she doesn't hesitate to listen to him. Lookin up at him show slowly tells him.

"these puppies are a 38 triple K" as she has her hands on her hips pushing her tits out even more. She slows and flicks her tongue while telling him the size.

"Now its your turn stud."

"Well I suppose that's fair. I am 7 foot 2" he smiles back at her

Her eyes wide and mouth open "Jesus that's even bigger than I would have guessed. Being that tall you must be really Hun............ggggggg."

Canaguy
Canaguy
50 Followers