Size Queen MILF Ch. 04: First Big Cock

Story Info
Older woman finally gets her first big cock.
4.1k words
4.56
101.9k
73

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,056 Followers

Stories in this series were an attempt to write about sex from a woman's perspective. I really did want to write about an older woman who becomes a willing, insatiable slut for men with big cocks. But as I began to write, she had to go through other things first. For the reader, you will find a wide variety of adventures in these stories: lesbianism, domination and submission, toy play, casual sex, incest, and yes, sex with multiple men with large dicks. So if you only want to read about one topic, then go elsewhere. Writing these has been amazing - more and more adventures for Alana Mills keep lining up and beg to be written. I plan to drive this to the end of the string if there's a response and a demand. Along the way special thanks for inspiration goes out to silkstockingslover and her works. Enjoy, and feedback is encouraged and welcome.

*****

This was getting out of hand! After divorcing my husband of many years (and the father of my three grown children), my best friend Sherrie found nudes from a vacation and let me know that my failure to orgasm during intercourse was more likely due to my ex's 4 inch dick than any inadequacy on my part. She started me conducting "research" on big cocks by scouring Literotica for stories, then showing me videos of well-hung studs. Somehow I wound up eating her out! And after that, when I went shopping for dildos (again, as per her recommendation) I encountered Tina, the clerk at the Adult Video store, whose private consultation once again ended up with me as the "muff muncher."

The good news was that along the way she gave me personal guidance and I come home with a dildo significantly larger than my ex, as well as other toys. I had been ready to try them out when my youngest daughter walked in on me - and THAT lead to some wild sex.

So, instead of fulfilling on what had now become a real obsession - getting stuffed by a big dick - I had to admit that I was also a submissive pussy eater. I don't think lesbian is accurate since I still wanted man-meat, so I guess bi-sexual was appropriate. Of course, coming up with that label was much easier than reconciling becoming my daughter's personal slave. It was time to get Sherrie's help again and MAYBE we could get me laid! I invited her over for Friday night dinner and drinks, thinking we would come up with something.

Friday arrived, and so did Sherrie, with two bottles of white wine and some premium ice cream. For my part, I had prepared some fish, pasta and vegetables. We spent dinner chatting about our work weeks. Television. The sorry state of the government. All the usual small talk. It wasn't until we were done eating and in the kitchen, cleaning up that the conversation turned to sex. Maybe it was because she moved up behind me as I was washing dishes, snuggled up to my ass and pressed her firm boobs into my back. Or was it because she reached around me, under my t shirt and began caressing my unbound tits?

"You don't have to switch on me, Sherrie," I said, remembering how she was very willing to let me eat her out, but very reluctant to touch me.

"Alana, I just haven't been able to stop thinking about that happened. I know we began this thinking we would explore getting you some real cock instead of Danny's little worm, but all the videos of guys with big dicks have left me cold. It was when one came up that showed two women together that I was aroused. You started something, woman!"

"Are you saying you don't like cock any more?"

"No, just that I see there's more."

"Then I need you to focus. Since that night I have yet to get near a man - let alone wrap any part of my anatomy around anything larger than a vibrating dildo. And what's weird is that I have suddenly had pussy in my mouth with two other girls - one of whom is my daughter!"

"Really?! Was it hot? Tell me more!" She practically shouted.

"Okay," I said, "but first get your hands off my boobs, back away, sit down and let me finish these dishes. Then I'll break out the cognac and fill you in."

Ten minutes later, we were in the living room with drinks. I proceeded to tell her in detail about shopping for dildos, my adventure with Tina at the adult store, and all about how my daughter was now my mistress and my mouth was on call for her. I was in my own world, seeing all the events as I spoke about them, gradually becoming aroused and eventually struggling to talk coherently as I played with my boobs and my clit at the same time. For her part, Sherrie was now half naked in her chair, her eyes closed and her hand down her pants, rubbing frantically. She came as I was able to finally talk about how Robin had gotten me off with my new dildo and my Magic Wand. I was hot on her heels, and the two of us fell back in our chair, pussies spasming and eyes closed.

Eventually I was able to speak again. "I went from almost no sex at all to some of the wildest encounters, and it shows no sign of stopping. And I don't want it to stop! I want more - I used to think only men wanted it all the time. But that's just not true. If that makes me a nymphomaniac, well, that's fine."

"I don't know about that," said Sherrie. "But whatever we call it, there's no doubt you opened a door! It's been good for me, I must say."

"I'll make it even better in a little while, but first, I asked you over so we can figure out how I can get some of those big cocks you had me studying. That's what started this, and I aim to finish! But Robin had some points, and she's smart. The first one was about being safe. If I just go advertising for it - or find a guy online just for his cock, how do I know he won't hurt me, or rob me, or give me a disease?"

"Good questions. What else?"

"If I start going with really hung guys, will that change my body? What if I meet someone who is perfect but only average in the meat department?"

"You had three kids by natural delivery - did your pussy get back in shape after?" She asked. "That should tell you the answer to that question. As for finding guys, well there are a couple of things. First we need some way to screen your potential guys. The online places always say to meet in a public place; they have lots of advice. But let's come back to that. The other thing you have to be safe about is disease. Any guy who is active nowadays is used to getting tested and proving they're safe. So you insist on that. As for finding them, well I have a guy or two in mind"

"And I have the perfect one, Mom," Said Robin as she walked in on us. "Perfect, that is, unless you mind getting labeled as a cougar, since he's right around my age."

"Cougar? I expect I'll have a few more names before I'm done. Slut sounds like one that would apply. How about MILF?" I asked, attempting to seem innocent.

Sherrie's drink came flying out of her mouth - she got the joke. Robin, on the other hand, paused a moment before replying. "Good, since you are my bitch. You're likely to be called a cocksucker, whore, cumslut, cumdump, size queen and more. Better get used to it. But are you thinking about how your friends will react?"

"Honey, the neighbors don't matter, I'm not a church goer and part of that group, and with your Dad out of the picture I don't see myself hanging with his friends. My besties are here in this room. Not a worry at this point."

Robin looked at me sharply. "So you want a guy with a big cock?"

"One to start with, anyway," I said.

With that she pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Andrew, hi, it's Robin. Are you busy? Good, because I have someone you are going to want to meet - especially if you are as horny as I know you usually are. She's looking for a man with major meat and I immediately thought of you and that firehose cock. Interested?" She looked at me, nodding as we could hear a voice speaking in her ear. "Good. Why don't you come over to my house. RIGHT NOW!" With that she ended the call and started laughing. "This ought to be good. I think I want to watch."

"Whatever my Mistress wants," I said. "I think Sherrie should probably leave, since two old women might intimidate Andrew. But I'm sure she can entertain herself, right?"

"I can - but promise me you'll video what happens so I can see it. Maybe Andrew wouldn't mind more demand..." She said, laughing, as she picked up and staggered to the door. "We'll talk tomorrow, Alana." With that she was gone and it was just Robin and me.

"What should I do, Mistress?" I asked.

"Go and freshen your makeup. Get out of those housewife clothes and come back looking sexy. Relax. I'm in charge." Said my daughter. I obeyed with butterflies in my stomach and even lower.

While I was freshening up, the doorbell rang and I heard Robin's voice, then the lower pitched sounds of a man. I sped up my preparations, and once I had on a lace bra, garter belt, black stockings and a thong, with a high robe over it all. I slowly made my way downstairs to the living room.

"Andrew, this is Alana. I know she's a little older than most of the girls you see, but I have a favor to ask," said my daughter. "Mother, take off that robe." She commanded me. I immediately untied it and shrugged it off, standing brazenly in bra, srockings and panties with a growing damp spot.

"Robin, what is this? I mean, she's hot and all - but she's your mother!" He finally spoke.

"Yes she is. And I just found out how tiny my Daddy's dick is - and I want my mother to find out what real cock is like. She wants it. Bad! Here's your chance to fuck a MILF with no strings attached. I can have her do anything - and after she spends time with you and your big cock, she'll probably do anything for you. All of us do, don't we?"

My ears perked up at that last comment. All of us? Who could she be talking about? And just what do they do for him? I got even wetter wondering what my daughter had been up to.

Andrew nodded. "Look at me, Mrs. Mills."

I did. Andrew was your typical high school jock. 6'2, with short brown hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, long arms - he was candy for the eyes. "Yes, Master." I replied.

A big smile came to his lips. "Come closer and let me look at you. Now I know where Robin gets her looks. She's got more in the titty department than you do but that's not all that defines a woman. Now turn around slowly."

I did. I lifted my arms and slowly moved in a full circle, swaying to an inner rhythm. My boobs were jiggling, and my ass was trembling. When I was facing away from him he stopped me and told me to bend over at the waist. I felt his hands run up the back of my legs, onto my ass cheeks and up my back and then reverse. I shivered.

"Mmmm, you like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master." His hands kept roaming, and my hips began to move. Then he stopped.

"Take off that bra and turn around, Then get down on your knees." He commanded. With that I reached behind me to unfasten the hooks and slid it off my shoulders as I straightened up. I turned around, thrusting out my chest and standing tall. Then I walked forward and sank to my knees directly in front of Andrew's now noticeable groin.

"Go ahead, slut, open his pants and grab his dick. You wanted it - now it's yours." Said my daughter. Andrew looked at her strangely, as if to say are you really talking to your Mom like that? I didn't care - the big cock I was looking for was right in front of me and I wasn't going to be denied. My hands reached for his zipper.

My mouth was pressed up against a massive piece of flesh in his pants. It was hot, long and throbbing and I blew my breath onto it. I felt it with my lips and it was so much bigger than any cock I had ever known, I was his virtual prisoner. I wanted that cock like nothing ever before. It took only a moment to tear down his zipper and pull down his pants and his boxers.

And there it was, in all its glory! "Mistress, it's magnificent," I murmured.

"I know." She said. "He makes a lot of us happy with it." Again she referred to more than one girl. Interesting.

I wanted to simply stare at it, like a mongoose charmed by a cobra. It was at least 9 inches long, and probably 7 inches around. The head was huge - almost like an apple. The veins stood out from it and it wasn't yet fully erect. I touched it lightly. I started with his testicles and they were amazingly big. Each one was like a golf ball and in heavy sack that hung down inches below the base of his dick. I played with them, gently manipulating them, trying to feel every inch of them. Then I ran my fingers up and down the length of it, feeling it stiffen and get hotter. It twitched and jumped in my hands.

Like a moth to a flame I brought my mouth to it. Every inch of that monster deserved my attention, my affection and my lust. I began licking his dick like a giant lollipop, short little jabs of my tongue that grew longer and wetter. Pretty soon I was slurping up and down the length of him, soaking him in saliva. I grabbed the base of his cock and began stroking him, and moved my mouth to the head. I licked at the piss slit, tasting the salty residue. I swirled my tongue around the head of it, licking where the base joined the head and delighting in the musky taste.

"Suck it, woman!" He said in an explosive breath. "Now!"

I didn't think, I parted my lips and drove his cock deep into my mouth, marveling at how wide my jaws stretched, fascinated by the texture of the skin and the heat of it. I wanted to swallow it all but couldn't manage more than the head of it. I simply couldn't get my throat to relax enough to accept him - but I vowed to change that. Eventually. For now, I used my tongue and then my hands to stroke the length of his cock as I continued to suck on the head.

I saw a bright flash of light off to the side - my Mistress was taking pictures of her mother sucking the head of a huge cock! Suddenly I wanted to show off! I pulled back off of him, continuing to stroke his monster. Later we would all watch the video of the evening - it was the start of my personal video archives. I attached myself to his dick and did everything I could to suck the cum out of it. There was saliva all over it and my hands, drool was dripping from my mouth, and eventually I felt his balls tighten.

"I'm going to cum." He gasped. It was nice of him to warn me, but that was not only what I expected, it was what I needed. I drove him as deep into my mouth as I was able, tightened my hands around his cock and sped up stroking. Then I felt it twitch and pulse, and my mouth was filling with hot, salty cum. I started swallowing immediately, determined not to spill a drop, and did everything I could to pull it all out of his balls. Cum was for swallowing in my world, not for wearing. All my previous men were amazed and delighted that I swallowed (and loved it) and none of them ever objected when I did. I doubted Andrew would, and I was right.

He fell back on the couch, his soaking wet cock beginning to soften but even then he was so much bigger than my ex fully erect. Andrew was dazed. Robin just stood there with her jaw open, muttering "amazing, simply amazing." I burped up a little cum bubble and just smiled. Like a Cheshire cat. My Mistress was amazed, and I was just getting started enjoying big dicks. I could barely wait for him to recover.

I heard a rustle, and Robin was now naked as a jaybird, reclining on the couch with her legs spread wide and her pussy prominently displayed. "Get over here and eat me, slut! Make me cum, hard!" I scooted over and bent to the task. Like I said, I guess I'm bi because there was no hesitation - I wanted to eat her pussy until she came all over my face and tongue. She was squeezing her own boobs and twisting her nipples - I was free to concentrate on her drooling cunt and clit. I wasn't paying attention to anything else, and was bent forward with my ass and pussy hanging in the air. I suddenly felt a hand running over them.

"Don't let me distract you, slut. You keep eating that pussy, and I am going to get you ready to be fucked by a real man." His hands were all over my ass, running up and down my ass crack, and invading my dripping cunt. First one finger, then two, then three were sawing in and out and my hips were responding. I spread my legs wider and thrust my pussy back towards him. He added a fourth finger, and had his other hand on my clit and it almost distracted me from my mistress. I took a lesson from Andrew and soon had multiple fingers fucking her as I sucked hard on her clit. She came hard, spasming, her pussy walls clenching and releasing my fingers. Soon she pushed my head back from her crotch.

I put my head down on the couch in front of her and gave all my attention to Andrew's hands and fingers as he played with me. I was stretched wider than ever before. I wanted his dick. I looked up at my daughter "Mistress, please tell him to fuck me!"

"Andrew, this slut thinks she's ready to take your cock. Are you ready to give it to her?"

"Hold her head down, Robin." With that all activity at my pussy stopped and I felt a breath of air, until suddenly there was pressure on my lips as something huge tried to get through them. The pressure was steady, and my lips were opening up wider than they ever had. His massive cock was trying to get into me and I wanted it, badly. I started pushing back, working to get his cock entry into my love tunnel. And suddenly, in a flash of pain and pleasure, he was in me. I lost my breath just dealing with the sensations. I know I moaned, but only because I saw it on the video. All I remember is being caught in a blinding sensation of pleasure, pain, and it was like a bright burst of light took over.

We froze in that position for some time. I was whimpering - I watched the video. But what I remember is feeling so full of something I couldn't speak, doing my best to relax the muscles of my cunt, and just reveling in the sensations. It took a moment or two, but soon I started pushing back onto Andrews giant cock, slowly working it deeper into my innards, where it pushed and shoved and expanded me and filled me. Looking at the video, Andrew seemed puzzled and amazed, Robin was absorbed in watching, and I had my eyes screwed shut but my hips were jerking up and down, attempting to stuff more of his cock into my pussy. I wanted it as far into my insides as I could get it; I wanted to swallow it all but couldn't manage more than the head of it. I had been able to get it all down my throat so I saw no reason I couldn't get it all into my belly.

The sensations were unbelievable. Pain was becoming dull and pleasure was riding the edge of it. The heat of his cock inside me was an amazing feeling, and I was able to feel his every twitch. I could feel the head expand and contract. I kept pushing back. If I was stuck I pulled off him a bit and then drove back. I just wanted that entire cock in me in the worst way. And eventually I got it; I felt his balls up against my clit, his belly against the cheeks of my ass and his cock so deep inside me.I thought it would come out my throat. I FUCKING LOVED IT!

I began humping his dick, and soon he had grabbed my waist and was withdrawing his cock and then slamming it all the way home. Over and over. Faster and faster. Harder and harder until all there my whole world was his cock. It was my world and then he jammed it deep and it erupted, spewing jets of hot liquid deep into my pussy, adding to the mass already there, and I felt every time his cock jumped. Ever pulse of his cum. Every squirt. And I came like I had never cum before. I came so hard and so much I blacked out.

When I came to - or should that be when I came, too - I was lying on the floor on my belly, runnels of hot cum were dribbling out of my pussy, my nipples were on fire and I had pins and needles everywhere. Andrew had fallen back against the couch, his once mighty cock now shrinking.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,056 Followers
12