Size Queen MILF Ch. 04: First Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

Robin was looking at us both with wide eyes. "That was intense! Mom, you were just a wild woman fucking his dick! I almost came watching you guys!"

We then watched the tape together. I had one hand in my daughter's pussy, and one hand on Andrews cock hoping to nurse it to health. Their hands were all over and in me. I had moved from fantasy to reality and loved it. I had opened the door to a new world and I fucking loved it.

Andrew was able to get it up and give me one more load that night. We did that one missionary style. It was just as amazing - like he had inserted a log inside me. One good thing about it being his third time - it took him a lot longer and that meant I came again and again and again. Robin rode my face for part of the time as Andrew locked lips with her and they both came together.

We all fell asleep together, reeking of sex and semen, exhausted and fucked out. Waking up the next morning I was almost as sore as I had been after delivering my babies. That meant Andrew got another blowjob instead, but he didn't seem to mind. I saw them both to the door, took some aspirin and went back to bed. I had never even dreamed about orgasms as intense as those. All I knew was that more were in order. I had a world of debauchery to investigate.

[To be continued]

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12