Sizzling Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

Jay tore off his T-shirt and dropped his jeans onto the floor. He motioned for me to undress and climbed onto the bed.

I dropped my robe as we entered the room and Jay’s mouth quickly covered mine. He lifted me off the floor and carried me to the bed. He dropped me there from a foot above the mattress and I bounced once before landing.

He tore off his shirt and jeans like a madman then pounced on me with the prowess of a real man.

His mouth covered my breast and he suckled my nipple pulling it deep into his lips. Jay’s tongue played with the hard nipple and fire shot through my torso.

My hips lifted off the bed and begged him to fill my pussy with his hard cock. He laughed as to tell me that I had to work for that attention.

I licked my lips and crawled toward his hard phallus. It was standing tall and glistening drops of precum appeared at its opening.

Opening my lips, my tongue flicked toward the shining fluid and scooped up the salty liquid. My mouth opened wider and consumed the length of his eight-inch dong.

“Oh yeah,” he sighed, “suck it all, baby!” His hands went to the back of my head and pressed slightly to keep me there.

My head bounced up and down on the smooth shaft. My fingers kneaded the soft pockets of his scrotum and one finger teased his anus.

Jay’s breaths came in short waves of pleasure as my mouth and hands stimulated his erogenous zones.

“Oh baby, don’t stop! Make me cum, I want to fill your mouth with my spunk and then spread it all over those pretty tits of yours!” he panted as my mouth slid up and down on his stiff pole.

Without warning, Jay flipped me over on my back and spread my legs wide.

James entered the bedroom and he stopped short as Jay rose above me and slammed his body into mine.

I saw a splash of wetness cover the front of his boxers.

His hand went to his dicklett then he looked at me and smiled. He approached the bed and knelt at the foot.

Jay was still unaware of James entrance. He continued to pound his meat into my wet cunt and give me pleasure.

My back arched in an attempt to get him deeper and deeper into my horny pussy. My hips lifted off the bed forcing his prick deeper into my love canal.

James climbed, quietly, onto the bed and started sucking my toes. This only heightened my stimulation and I was sure I would explode any second.

Just then, Jay’s fingers pinched my hard nipples and a gushing explosion boomed through me. My body rattled with pleasure and heat from the blast. I could feel Jay’s nerves snapping as his seed overflowed my cunt.

James quickly crawled between our legs and lapped the dripping cum before it could touch the spread.

Jay’s body shuttered as James’ tongue licked the thick, yellow-white fluid from his balls. Then he rolled off my quivering torso, kissing each erect nipple as he did so.

James, his pricklett standing erect quickly slurped up Jay’s deflating shlong and started cleaning my juice and his seed off the snake-like hose.

As James licked him, Jay used his expert tongue and fingers to bring me once again to the point of sheer ecstasy one more time.

My back arched and I cried for him to stop. My breathing was deep and I felt that I would explode if he didn’t cease. But he refused despite my begging and the trembling of my body.

For the next twenty minutes he sucked and massaged my clit until my body had exploded with delicious pleasure, leaving me a limp lump with a smile on my face.

“Mmmmm, do that again!” I whispered as my eyes began to close and all strength flowed out of my body.

And as if that weren’t enough, James was now ready to scoop the heavy fluids Jay had deposited in my pussy.

His expert tongue explored the inner regions of my lush pleasure garden seeking the treasures of Jay’s sex.

James’ fingers also aroused my nub and shots of fire tingled my toes. My back arched, begging his lingua to explore deeper and find that special place only his mouth knew.

Within minutes another wave of passion coursed through me and I felt a veil of warmth begin to lull me to sleep.

“She’s on her way out, James,” Jay whispered as my eyes began to flutter and close.

“Yes, Master I’m sure she is ready to let the darkness overcome her and dream of the pleasures she will enjoy tomorrow.”

“I’ll walk you out, then tuck her in. I would like for you to be a regular part of our lives. I know my Mistress enjoys you and your fuckstick. Won’t you please come take care of her when you have time?” James asked.

“Well, you don’t have to ask me twice… that would be a pleasure for me. I’ll be glad to assist you when I’m home. M y work takes me away for days at a time, but it would be nice to know that there’s something that special waiting when I get back.” Jay agreed.

“Thanks, man! I know that my Lady will be happy to hear that, and as you can see, so am I” James looked down at his boxers and his pricklett was standing up, drooling on his boxers once again.

They shook hands and my life has been wonderful ever since that night.

“Hmmmm, that feels so good!”

.~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers