Skank-Hunter: Prequel

Story Info
How I learn to fuck sluts and skanks.
2.4k words
4.58
22.3k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people just have it. I'm one of them. I grew up being called 'Ricky Dicky' and it was annoying as all fuck. When I was an early teen, I got into some scuffles because some people just don't know how to shut their fucking mouths. I grew, in many ways. I became 6'2" and 200 pounds of muscle. I was a gym rat. Most people shut their mouths after the first few bouts of fisticuffs and left me alone. I was a quiet guy; loved my sports, loved my books but wasn't very outgoing at the time.

One day after a lacrosse game, I was in the showers washing the sweat and grime off of me.

"Ricky Dicky" took on a whole new meaning for those guys. At 18, I was very well developed. I didn't know it, didn't have anything to compare it, too. But I know now that I was 'hung' and the team found out that day in the showers. 'Ricky Dicky' wasn't a way for people to pick on me, when they saw my heavy, limp, uncut cock with heavy balls, my legend grew over night. Once I heard the gasps, and noticed the other lads pointing to it and whispering to themselves, it dawned on me, that I had a big cock. I had no interest in dudes, but noticed the rest of them in the gym showers were, at best, half my size.

That night, I lay in bed. Touching myself, stroking my meat. It took time for my heavy dick to fill up and get completely hard. I'd stroke my cock and the extra layer of skin felt so good on my bulbous head. Like the rest of my body, my dick looked like it worked out. It had a big pumping vein on the underside and many smaller veins off of it. I stroked myself.

Thinking of the girls on the vollyball team that shared the bus ride back with us. I thought it would be hot to have them with their knee-pads on sucking on my cock. I stroked harder, thinking of Jessica, the captain of the team sucking it, with her brunette hair bobbing up and down. Drooling on my cock, gasping for air.

I shot my load all over my stomach.

After the weekend, school was different. It was late Spring and I, along with my peers, were ready to graduate. I was still a virgin, still a bit of a nerd but, I was well muscled and well equipped.

I'd start catching people in groups looking at me differently, even my close friends, my Dungeons and Dragons friends, would give me weird looks and when I'd ask 'What?' they'd all say nothing. I couldn't tell if I was a mutant, and my super power was to have a big dick.

Even Jessica was looking me up and down. She was maybe a big b-cup and she had an athletic build, long, limber and she was looking for a date to prom. Had I known I'd get looks from the girls I had crushes on, I would have run around the halls naked!

"Ricky-" She cut herself off, "Rick, what are you doing for Prom?" I blushed. What could I do? I stammered, "I, ah,... well, I was going to skip..."

"You don't have a date?" She asked, smiling.

"Um, well, no." I said, nervous, my eyes looking at my shoes, my face red.

She leaned in a step closer. My cock was slowly growing.

"Would you go with me?" He deep brown eyes looked up at me.

"Of, course, Jess. I'd be delighted."

Her hand reached out and touched my forearm. My smile broke out and she beamed at me and turned. As she did, her hand dropped and brushed against my turgid member. Almost with her trying to pinch it.

She shot me a devilish smile and looked back at me. I quickly dropped my backpack in front of my huge pants-tent.

The bell rang and I went to practice. Then home.

I showered and stroked again to Jessica. She might be using you. The thought turned me on. It made me more rigid. She wants to use you for your big dick. I told myself. That's okay, I had years of sexual frustration. It was time to feel like a king. No better way to end high-school.

A week later, it was prom. Jessica had the b-cups looking bigger, and deeper. Jessica did have a bit of a reputation as being easy and that thought made me harder. I didn't know what do to, I was suddenly very anxious - but maybe her being a bit slutty, I thought at the time, would be good for me.

We actually had fun, even with my two left feet. I hadn't been to a dance before, let alone a fancy one. It was the last dance, it was a slow dance and she had been grinding up and down on me all night long. My big balls had churned a lot of cum, she kissed me on the dance floor. First lightly, then hard and then she pried my mouth open with her slithering tongue and french-kissed me deep. My first french kiss!

"I don't want the night to end, Jessica." I said. "This has been so much fun."

"The night isn't over... I have the keys to my parents cabin on the pond. Care to join me?"

She grabbed my hardon, and led me out by it. I helped her into my old Jeep and buckled her in. She nibbled on my ear as I did so. That was then I told her.

"Jess, I know you've heard some things about me -"

"And felt," she interjected and winked.

"But, I haven't..."

"It's okay - we were all virgins at one time or another. I'll teach you." She gave me a deep kiss.

We drove off to the cabin and went in. No-one was around, just a nice, quiet night. She was all over me, her legs wrapped around my waist, kissing my neck, my lips.

"I want it." She hissed. "I've never had one that big."

She was still in her dress, but she was unbuttoning my clothes. I was shirtless, in my boxers, and semi-hard. She pushed me back onto an old, brown, leather sofa. She straddled me and was grinding up against my dick. I was in heaven.

"I want it so bad. I want that big dick. I want to feel its' thickness stretching me."

She turned and had me unzip her. She had a gray bra and matching boy-cut panties on. They really accentuated her big bubble-butt. She must have done many squats in the gym to get that kind of an ass. She was tight, thick muscles thighs and abs almost like mine.

"Do you want this?"

"Please, show me... Jess, teach me..."

My dick was pointing straight up.

"Is that a flashlight down there?"

I took my boxers off, my first time naked in-front of a girl. She straddled me again, her silky panty-covered pussy lips running up and down my shaft as she kissed me. She kissed her way down my chest and to my thighs, she spit in her hand and started jacking me off. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Oh, Jess," I gasped.

"This is nothing, Ricky... now I'm going to take that Dicky and shove it..."

Her tongue flicked my tip. Like a lollipop. My dick strained. She grasped the base hard and took deep, powerful strokes. She would lick around my big-mushroom head, pushing back my foreskin. Her hot, wet mouth engulfed the first three inches of my dick and she bobbed up and down, while still stroking me. I'd never had a blow-job before, but I could tell this wasn't her first time.

"Whoa... ohh... ungh..." I was grunting.

She stopped.

"First rule of fucking, Rick. Let the girl cum. The more she cums, the bigger your orgasm will be. Got it." She took my dick about five inches in, I think my cock head was in her throat.

"Yesssss... Jesssss... it's hard when you are blowing me... sooo... fucking... goood..."

"We'll build up your stamina this summer." She said, and then started slobbering on my cock. She was now going down about seven inches. I had lasted maybe a minute for each inch! I was hoping I could last the last one but I was getting close.

She stopped sucking but kept stroking.

"This is called edging, Ricky. I get you close, I stop. I get you close, I stop." She kneaded my balls as she said this and stroked me. "I love pre-cum, Rick. That's what is oozing out of your dick. I do need you to start eating pineapple, though. No more chips, eat pineapple."

"Ooohhhkkkaaaayy." I was breathing heavy.

She stopped.

"Switch." She sat on the couch and I got down on my knees between those thick-muscled thighs. She continued, "When you're too close, you switch, you start giving the girl some oral gratitude." She grabbed my head and guided it to her pussy still covered in panties. They were visibly damp, drenched even and it looked like the perfect camel-toe, clinging to her labia and I could even make out her little button.

"Take a deep sniff," she said. "That's the smell of arousal, Rick, the smell of me wanting to fuck." My fingers were stroking her thighs, working their way up to her panty line. She told me to take them off, and I did. I left them at the foot of the couch.

She had a beautiful pussy. Just a light stripe of pubic hair, but otherwise big, meaty, wet lips and a very pink slit. My dick was oozing and sending shudders up my spine.

"First kiss it. Thank it, tell it you're going to try hard." I did. I kissed the insides of each thigh, I kissed all over her labia, and then I licked from the bottom of the slit to her clit very gently. She guided me and I followed her instructions. My tongue probed deep and I used my thumb on her clit. I didn't know I could do two things at once for one purpose.

She taught me to do tricks on her clit with my tongue, such as the ABC's, and she came. Hard. She grabbed my hair and ears and was grinding into my face, creaming on it. Breathing heavy and deep.

"You're a natural, but it is time for the main course." She kissed me deep. It was different than before. I was covered in her pussy juice and I could taste what I imagined was my cock on her lips and tongue. It only served to make me harder.

She stroked me a led me into one of the bedrooms.

"Different girls are going to want you in different ways, Ricky. You have a cock that might be too big for some girls at first. For me, this is the biggest I'll have had and I know that riding you will be the best option. We'll explore other positions this summer but I want you to lay yourself down and let me do the work, here."

"No problemo" and I jumped on the bed. She climbed up me, squatting over my body and guided my cock to her pussy. I lay still as she slowly impaled her pussy on my dick. I watched her face, she was contorting it in different positions and slightly moaning. My thick cockhead was in and she slowly slid down me. She bounced, slowly working herself down. It may have taken a few minutes but she was at the base.

"I'm measuring it when we're done, Ricky." She said with a sly smile.

"Did it stretch you like you wanted?"

"More than I could have imagined." She leaned in for a kiss.

Her hot, velvet cunt was tight on my prick, my pogo-stick, she would later call it. My hands grasped her big, firm ass and kneaded the meatiness of them.

"Fuck, this is how I want to die." I mumbled.

"Me too," she said, "but not yet. I want 50 years of this."

We were both sweating. She went slow and rode me, but surely, we picked up steam. I was starting to hump her back but she was still doing most of the work. We were both grunting. I'd lasted fifteen minutes and told her I was going to cum and she stopped. She just squatted down hard on me and let it ebb off.

"Not yet, baby, not yet. I want to come twice more and then you can come." She was panting.

"Okay," I said, very strained.

We started moving again, slowly fucking, long thrusts that went deep. Each time my balls slapped her asshole she'd moan a little louder. The bed was creaking, I felt it would collapse. I picked up the pace and she came. She went wild and her eyes went to the back of her head. I slowed down and while she was nestled deeply on my cock I grinded her.

"Okay, this next time," she began, "When I'm close, I want you to stick your finger in my ass and we can cum together."

"Okay." I said.

It took some time. We built up slowly again, with some bouts of me quickly fucking her and then stopping when I was too close. My balls were hurting but it was a good pain. We were getting close. I could tell, her pussy was clenching on me, out sweat-soaked bodies sliding on one another and those deep brown eyes bore into mine.

"Flood me."

I did as I was told. My build up orgasm had been on the edge for what felt like an hour. I pushed my middle finger over her butthole and she went wild. I wiggled the tip in just a bit as my cock pounded into her. She came hard, I came hard. I shot six or seven big spurts into her.

She got off of me and we cuddled. Panting, covered in sweat, sperm leaking out of her pussy.

"We're going to have a fun summer; I'll teach you so much, I'll teach you how to be the best Skank Hunter out there." She cleaned our mutual cum off my cock with her mouth and kissed me one last time, deeply, before we drifted to sleep.