Skateboards and Gowns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can go wash it again if you want?"

"I'm good."

"I wouldn't normally," Pip said. "But just your knee..."

"I get it," Billie said, kissing.

"It's like sex without me going anywhere," Pip said, pleased with herself. "And without moving your knee. And without you putting up with my crap fucking."

"Hey," Billie said, and stopped kissing. She looked at Pip. "Don't say that."

"It's true," Pip said, uncertain. "Isn't it?"

"No."

"Yeah it is."

Billie shook her head. "Not at all."

Suddenly Pip didn't know what to think. After a moment she didn't need to. Billie took the vibrator out of Pip's hand, and fiddled for a moment, switching it on. Then she pressed it against Pip. Pressed it against her, and kissed her, and after a moment, slipped it inside her, while stroking slippery soft with her other hand. Pip felt trembly and happy and good. She didn't know why, but vibrators always felt better to her when someone else held them. Even if that person did nothing but hold it, didn't push or wiggle or move it around, and even if Pip lay still as well, and didn't move against it, someone else holding the vibrator still felt better.

It felt desperately good now.

Pip lay there, kissing Billie, surprised how excited she was. She kissed, and felt the teasing of the vibrator become a tickle inside her, and then a ripple, as if it was part of her pulse. It felt in time with her heartbeat, even though it couldn't actually be, and in time with an ache in her insides as well. Pip opened her eyes, and looked at Billie, and came surprisingly suddenly, more quickly than she'd expected, all sharp and needing and good.

She lay there for a moment, breathless and startled, then pulled Billie against herself, still kissing. She stretched sideways, reaching for the drawer, pulling Billie with her. Billie seemed to understand. She slid with Pip, slid over, kissing, until Pip could get her hand back into the drawer. Pip felt around for a second vibrator, and took one out, and moved back closer to Billie, then reached down between them and found Billie's wetness, and switched the vibrator on as well. She managed it all without stopping kissing, and felt quite proud of herself. She touched the vibrator against Billie, and Billie started to sigh.

Pip watched Billie, feeling smug, as Billie started to gasp. Pip felt happier, doing this, not trying to do things she knew she couldn't do well. Billie seemed to be having more fun too. She closed her eyes, and kissed Pip, and slowly stroked Pip's face. After a while, she gasped more intensely, and grabbed at Pip and held onto her and pressed her face against Pip's neck.

She looked up at Pip, grinning, and Pip was pleased with herself.

Now they both had come, now their first urgency was gone, Pip decided she had time to dash off for supplies. She hugged Billie for a moment, being polite, then sat up and slid to the edge of the bed.

"Stay there," Pip said. "Don't move."

"I won't."

"Don't," Pip said. "I won't be long."

She went to the kitchen for cling-film and the bathroom for band-aids. She got water in the kitchen too, and took it back to the bedroom with her, and held the glass out to Billie. Billie took it, and sipped twice, perhaps being polite as well, and then put the glass on the floor.

"You have things," Billie said, looking at Pip's hands.

"I do," Pip said, smiling.

She sat on the bed, and pulled Billie's leg closer. Billie's knee had scabbed, dried over, but it would probably break open if it was bumped. Pip opened the band-aid box, and found the biggest square she could, and ripped it open while she grinned at Billie.

"Want me to?" Pip said, holding the band-aid up.

Billie shrugged. "Sure."

"I had something else I thought of to do with the rest."

"I wondered what that was for."

"You wondered?" Pip said. "Really?"

"Not really," Billie said, and shifted her foot closer to Pip.

Pip looked, and worked out where was best, and then pressed the band-aid onto Billie's knee. She tried to be gentle, but Billie winced.

"Sorry," Pip said. "I'll kiss something better."

"Something?"

Pip grinned, and tore off a sheet of cling-film and went down on Billie until Billie was gasping again.

"Something," Billie said, stroking Pip's hair.

"Yep," Pip said, and kept licking.

She licked Billie, taking her time, lapping until she couldn't stand to wait any longer, then she looked up, and said, "Fuck me? I don't care about the sheets."

Billie nodded, but said, "I care about the sheets."

"I don't," Pip said. "Whatever. But I need you now."

They put three more band-aids on Billie's knee, and then wrapped cling-film around it too, until it was so completely enclosed she couldn't possibly drip. Then, finally, Billie fucked Pip, and Pip was desperately happy.

*

Later, much later, lying in the darkening room, breathing slowly, Billie said, "Wow."

Pip lay there thinking, and didn't answer.

"Just really, wow," Billie said.

"You don't have to be polite."

Billie rolled sideways and looked at Pip. She lay there, watching Pip, thinking.

"Hi?" Pip said.

"What's that about?" Billie said.

"What about?"

"That. What you just said. Why wouldn't that be true? Why would I be being polite?"

"I'm not very good."

"Yeah you are."

"Nah," Pip said, and kissed her. "That's nice of you to pretend, but really don't need to."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't fuck people properly. So it's nice of you to pretend."

"Did someone tell you that?" Billie said.

Pip looked at her, and didn't answer, mostly because it was true.

"You were good," Billie said. "You were wonderful. You shouldn't worry at all."

"Nah..." Pip said.

"I liked it," Billie said. "A lot. So shut up."

Pip opened her mouth.

"Shut up," Billie said. "If you're about to say what I think you are."

Pip smiled as she lay there. "Maybe I was," she said.

"So don't."

"Maybe I was going to say something else. Something completely different."

"Yeah sure," Billie said, disbelieving. "Maybe you were."

"I was."

"So do."

"I should skate again," Pip said. "Maybe I was going to say that."

"You should," Billie said. "Everyone should. But I don't believe that's what you were going to say."

Pip wanted to laugh. "Maybe I was going to ask where you were going," she said. "All dressed up and everything. It must be something fancy."

"Were you? Going to ask?"

"Maybe I was. Where were you going? Does it matter if you're late?"

"Not really," Billie said. "A friend's party."

"You're late."

"I know."

"Do you need to go?"

"Yep."

"Soon?"

Billie hesitated. "Yep."

"Is it weird that I don't want you to leave yet?"

Billie lay there for a while. "You could come too. If you wanted to."

"I didn't mean that."

"You kind of did."

Pip thought for a moment.

"No-one would mind," Billie said. "There'll be heaps of people there."

Pip didn't answer.

"If you wanted to, was all," Billie said.

"I do."

"You will?"

"I will if you want me to."

Billie gave Pip a look, like Pip was being too cautious again. "I asked you to go," Billie said. "So..."

Pip smiled. "Then okay."

"There's one thing, though," Billie said.

"Oh yeah?"

"It's quite a way across town. It's too far to walk."

Pip wasn't sure what to say. "I've got a car."

"And then you couldn't drink."

"No, but..."

"It's too far to walk, and driving's no fun, oh no, what will we do?"

"A taxi...?"

"Which was so completely not my point."

Pip couldn't quite work that out. She thought, looking at Billie, until Billie sighed. "Do you still have a board around here somewhere?"

"Somewhere, I guess. In a box in the garage."

"A box in the garage? That's awful."

"I think I know where. If that makes a difference."

"Could you still skate?"'

Pip wasn't sure. "Not in a dress like yours."

"So wear something else."

"Not in shoes I'd want to wear to go out."

Billie grinned, and sat up. "Yeah," she said, "I need to show you something." She slid off the bed, and went out into the hall, where she'd left her bag. She brought it back to the bedroom door, and opened it, and took out a pair of shoes. Strappy sandals, with heels, the same rich purple as the gown.

She held them up, against the hanging gown. "See?"

"I see. And nice."

Billie grinned. "I could have worn them," she said. "Obviously. But this is easier."

"Worn them to skate?" Pip said.

"Yep."

Pip looked at her for a while, disbelieving.

"I could," Billie said.

"Except how you fell off just before."

"You made me fall off."

Pip was a bit surprised.

"In a good way," Billie said. "I don't mind. I ended up here. Which is good."

"Yeah," Pip said. "All right."

Billie grinned for a while.

"I don't believe you," Pip said.

"I'll show you if you want."

"If you like," Pip said. "Once you're knee's better."

"So are we going?" Billie said. "We should if we are."

"In a taxi?"

"On your board. From the box out in the garage. But you can wear whatever you like."

Pip nodded slowly.

"Well?" Billie said, and looked expectant. "So go find it, then."

"Seriously?"

"Completely."

Pip lay there for a moment, then decided Billie meant it. Billie meant it, and liked to skate, and liked how Pip fucked too. Pip decided Billie was worth it. Worth parties and dressing up and finding old skateboards. She stood up, and put on her clothes, and went to the garage to look.

Billie followed her out, after a few minutes, with her gown back on. She sat on the steps and watched, and Pip worried about her getting dusty again, even though Billie obviously wasn't.

"So," Billie said. "Tell me about the ex."

"What ex?"

"The mean one. Who told you lies. Tell me about her."

"Why?"

"Why not? So I can call her mean, and tell you they were lies."

Pip smiled, and went over to Billie, and kissed her, then went back to her boxes. And after a while she said, "Found it."

"Good," Billie said, "Let's go."

"You're serious?"

"Completely. About everything."

Pip didn't turn around. "About everything?"

"Yep," Billie said. "All of it. Come on. Let's go."

And once Pip had changed, they did.

12