Skater Girl Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Public sex in the parking garage.
3.1k words
4.22
31.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed back to my car in the parking garage. I keep a bag in the trunk with car cleaning stuff. Armorall, Turtle Wax those Windex towlets stuff like that. Trisha looked so smokin' hot. Her nipples were poking through her black dress and there were globs of my cum in her hair and drying on the side of her face and chin.

My shirt didn't look any better. It was getting cold and clammy and I reeked like the floor of a messy video booth in a bad porn shop. I looked like I had run a marathon. I was soaked with Trish's pussy juice and cum. I loved it though.

I have a Chevrolet Concourse 4 door sedan the 1993 model in metallic silver. Hey it's not a muscle car I know, but it has a big back seat and lots of trunk space and a $2500 stereo system. I can blow out your eardrums from a block away. In college I had roommates that were always taking my shit so I learned to keep all of my important stuff in the trunk of my car. Tools, snacks, car care stuff, condoms and an overnight bag, shit like that.

I had half a stiffy still 10 minutes after the show we put on at the Civic Center. We had walked to my car with her head on my shoulder holding hands the whole way. We laughed and talked about how turned on we were by the whole thing.

"I think I saw my parents as we were walking by the restaurant you know." Trish told me. "I hope to God they weren't watching our show or if they did that they didn't recognize me."

"Jeez I sure hope your right about that. I don't think they would like me much after they saw me eating out their daughter in public." I said opening up the trunk. Luckily I had a blue dress shirt in my trunk bag. I took out the plastic container with the wipes in it.

Instead of giving her one I began to lick her clean like a mother cat cleaning her little pussy. "What are you doing?"

"My grandmother always said you can clean anything with a little spit." I said licking some drying cum off her ear. I began to suck her ear and closed the trunk. She was leaning her head to the side so I continued sucking her ear and began to suck and kiss my way down her neck.

I guided her to the side of the car and opened the back door on the driver's side and she kind of fell back onto the seat. I landed on top of her. Continuing my kissing only now it was her mouth. I had slid one hand onto her right tit from the side of her halter top and was massaging her very firm boob. I was pinching her erect nipple. My other hand was running up and down her leg from the side of her pussy down to her knee. She reached up and untied her top to give me better boob access.

I began to suckle those beautiful tits like a starving calf. I had both hands up massaging them and I was sucking and kissing and licking my way from nipple to valley and back to nipple. She was fumbling with the unbuttoning and unzipping of my pants. She grabbed my cock and began to jerk me off. She would run her thumb over the head of my dick at the top of each stroke. When she did that it would pull my urinary meatus apart as she rubbed the constantly flowing pre-cum onto the head of my dick.

She certainly knew how to give a great hand job. I pushed her skirt up and began to rub her pussy. I slid a finger in while putting pressure with the palm of my hand on her mons veneris and clit. She was still soaking wet and so very, very tight.

"Put it in me. Fuck me now. I need to feel you in me."

"No problem." I said as I fumbled around and pulled a rubber from my pants pocket. I held it up to her. "Put this on me." I said.

"You don't need that I'm on the pill." She said. Our faces were inches apart and we were looking in each others eyes. "In that case," I said "have you ever seen the Madonna movie with William Dafoe? I think it was called Body of Evidence. They fuck on the hood of a car in a parking garage and I've always wanted to recreate that scene. Minus the glass of course."

"No, I've never seen it. You want to fuck on the hood of your car?"

"Not mine the one next to us. I don't want to scratch my hood." She laughed and said why not. I kept my socks on but took off my pants and lay on the hood of the BMW next to us. It was an older model and didn't have a car alarm. My dick was pressed to my stomach and I was stiff as a board. My dick was like a leaky faucet with drops of pre-cum dripping onto my stomach as I lay on the cold hood of the car.

She took off her shoes and started to suck me and jerk me off while I lay on the hood. She had the halter part of her dress dangling down around her legs and the bottom of her dress was pushed up around her belly button. She looked awesome. Her gorgeous blue eyes looked up at me through her blond bangs that had fallen over her eyes while she sucked and jerked my cock. She was humming while she was sucking me. She looked so seductive I was almost ready to blow.

I think she could feel my balls tensing because she took her mouth off of my dick and smiled. "You taste fruity." She said with a grin.

"Stop smiling and start fucking." I replied.

"Oh, so now I have to do all the work?" She said grinning.

"Yeah, equal rights. Now get on that cock before it explodes."

"It better not explode until I tell it to explode." She said.

"Is that a threat?"

"Yes." She said gripping my cock. While all this was going on we could hear other cars moving around in the garage. A few had gone by us but I don't think they really noticed us. I was lying down and she was giving me a blow job and there were a couple of lights out where we had parked. We were in a row of cars facing against an inner wall of the parking garage.

She stood up and turned around. She straddled my legs with her feet on the bumper of the BMW grabbed my cock and slid it between her labia a couple times to add more lubrication. Like I didn't have enough already with her slobber on my cock and my pre-cum dripping like a leaky faucet. She positioned the head of my dick at the opening of her vagina and slowly sat down. My head was in. She sat a little further. I had my hands on her beautiful ass massaging her cheeks. Half my shaft was in her when she pushed up with her muscular legs, Jesus even her full but cheeks flexed when she pulled back up so just the head of my dick was in her.

I could see under her ass where my shaft was glistening half of it wet. This time she slowly sat all the way down. "Oh my God you feel so hot and tight inside. You have the hottest pussy I have ever felt. It's like molten lava around by dick." And it was. I can't describe the heat I felt in her pussy. It was pulsing around my dick. It was so tight there had to be a vacuum seal or like she had a gasket at the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh God, you feel so big inside me! You fill me up. If I don't move I can feel your cock throbbing in me. I can feel the veins of your dick. My pussy is on fire for you!" She started to slowly lift her self up and down on my shaft. I just put my head back and closed my eyes. The feeling was incredible. If she gave a great hand job she gave a super fantastic pussy job! I had to look away as the site of my dick going in and out of her pussy was just too erotic for me to watch. She was moaning and going faster.

A car was going by and stopped behind us. Neither of us could see it because we were both facing the wrong way. I really didn't care anyway. I don't think she cared either. Unless it was a cop neither of us was stopping. We were both moaning and she was making a "huh huh" sound every time she slapped her cunt to the base of my dick. "Oh my God!" She yelled. "Shoot it now! I want to feel your cum! Shoot your load! Now! Now! Oh shit, Oh shit!" She was slamming down on me so hard I think I left my ass prints permanently on the hood of that BMW. That was when I saw the first flash go off.

She was starting to have little convulsions. I could see the cheeks of her but clenching and unclenching. There was another flash. I could see her asshole winking at me. It pushed in and out, in and out. She stopped moving and her shoulders were shaking. I felt a gush of fluid flow down around my dick. Again with the flash. That did it! The rush of hot fluids, the gripping hotness of her honey pot on my shaft, I started to shoot my wad. The first blast made me do one of those stomach crunch things. By the third and fourth blast I was sitting up with my arms around her waist and my head on her back. She was still shivering and I felt another gush of fluid flowing from her vagina. My balls were soaked, my pubes were soaked. There was liquid dripping from the car bumper and I was still coming. 8 times I shot into that godamn Mt. Vesuvius of a cunt. It was mind blowing.

There was another flash from behind us. What the hell? Someone was taking pictures of us. I still couldn't move as my dick was stuck inside Trish. She was silent her head was bent and her eyes were closed. I don't think she even knew where she was. There was another flash and it seemed to be moving closer. I pushed her up and my dick popped out of her pussy and was followed by a mixture of our cum. I held her up and rolled out from underneath her. I let her sit back down on the hood of the car.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as I turned to see some 45 year old creepazoid taking pictures of me with my dick sticking straight out in front of me.

"Smile your on candid camera." He said. He took another picture and ran back to his car. He jumped in and left. I went back to Trish who was now tying the halter top part of dress back behind her neck. She stood up.

I heard a dripping sound. I looked under the front bumper of the BMW and there was a good sized puddle dripping from the bumper. It looked like the radiator had burst, but it was just me and Trish. She had a smile on her flushed face. "Godamn we do that well together." She said.

"Fuckin' a right we do. That was fantastic." I didn't say anything about the photographer and I don't think that she even noticed.

I went back to my trunk and got out the wipes. I was going to clean off my dick until Trish sat in the back seat with her dress hiked up. "I'll clean you off." She said with a smile. I stood at the open driver side door of the back seat between her wide spread legs. She began to lick and suck my cum and her love juice off of my cock. She lifted my dick up with one hand and licked up and down the underside like it was a big ice cream cone.

Then she did the same with my balls. She lifted them up with one hand and licked the underside of my balls up to my asshole. Then she sucked each nut individually while licking them at the same time. Needless to say my dick was clean but hard again.

"My turn." I said. "Close the door."

"What?"

"Close the door." I said. She closed the door. She was on the outside and I was on the inside kneeling on the back seat. "Now put your legs through the window and spread 'em." I told her. Luckily I have those windows that go all the way down in the back, not like newer cars where the windows only go 2/3 of the way down.

She slid her gorgeous ice skater's legs through the window and had her hands inside the car holding on to the upper part of the car door and the roof of the car. Her inner thighs were slick with drying juices; her cum and mine. I began to lick from the inside of her knees up to her pussy. First one side and then the other.

I don't know how successful this process really was as I could see more juices oozing from her cunt. I put my lips on her vagina and began to lick and suck as much juice as I could. It was a pretty funky mess. My cum and her cum mixing together with the clear nectar of her lubrication. I liked it though. It was a musty, sexy odor mixed with a hint of urine. It tasted just fine to me.

I put a couple of fingers in her vagina and massaged her G Spot while I sucked her clit. I was sucking it in between my teeth and kind of gently gnawing on it. I was flicking it with my tongue as I held it between my teeth and sucked on it. She was breathing hard and making little grunting noises. She was pressing her legs together around my head. I took my fingers, wet with her juices, and slowly pushed one into her asshole. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy and fucked her with it. My nose was colliding with her clit every time I went forward.

My finger in her ass was going in and out. She moaned and I felt her pussy contracting down onto my tongue. Her sphincter squeezed down on my finger so hard I didn't think I would be able to get it out of her ass. This lasted for about 15 seconds and both holes were flexing the whole time.

"Jesus Christ!" She said. "We may as well spend the whole night at the car."

"No way!" I said. "I want to see you dance. I want to see you shake that booty of yours."

Once again I grabbed the wipes. This time I cleaned my dick, and she cleaned her own reproductive area and her inner thighs. I put on my pants. "I have to pee." I said.

"I do too." She replied. I walked over to the front of the BMW beside us. There was already a mess of liquid there. "Hold my dick while I pee." I commanded. I unzipped my pants and flopped out my semi erect unit.

"Where should I aim it?" She asked.

"Hey you're the one with the dick in your hand." I said. Still holding my dick she had me turn around facing the hood of the BMW with my ass prints indented on to the hood.

"Okay. Go now." She told me. I have to tell you it's not the easiest thing in the world to pee with a girl holding onto your steadily hardening dick. Once I got it started it was a piece of cake though. She started off aiming at the radiator of the car, she moved up hitting the BMW hood emblem, and then as I was really peeing she got it up onto the hood. My piss filled into the depressions left by my ass on the hood. Pumper Number 9 was running out of gas by this time. I gave a couple of forward hip thrusts and a last couple of spurts.

"Shake me." I told her.

"What do you mean? Are you done?"

"Yes I am. You have to give me a shake to get the last couple of drops out."

"Like this?" She asked shaking my dick from side to side. She was enjoying this.

"Up and down works better." I said. She was laughing and waving my dick up and down, twirling it in circles and generally manhandling my Mr. Happy. "Okay, Okay. Now you have to put him back in my pants and zip me up." I said.

"Oh, but I like playing with him. I like aiming him and feeling him get bigger in my hand."

"I promise that if I have to pee again you can hold him for me."

"Promise?" She asked with a pouty sound in her voice.

"Yes." I said with a smile on my face and in my voice. "Now I want you to pee on the windshield." I said still smiling. She stood there looking at the car and thinking for a minute.

"Okay." She said. She climbed on to the hood and sat on the roof of the car with her dress hiked up to her waist. She put her heels on the top of the front windshield with her legs spread and began to pee. I had to move to over to my car because her piss was almost shooting over the front of the car. Damn she had some pressure built up! Her piss stream slowly shrunk back to a trickle flowing down the front windshield of the BMW. "How'd I do?" She asked smiling.

"Holy mackerel I think you can pee farther than I can. I wish I could hold you while you pee like you did me."

"Maybe next time you can." She said with a smile as she slid off the roof of the car and back to the ground. We both put on our shoes and headed towards the bar.

(To be continued)