Skating Lessons Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up and brushed the strands of blonde hair from my face. His hands framed my face as he pulled my lips down to his in a deep kiss. His tongue swirling around mine as he held my face. I felt him slowly pull back and he smiled looking up at me.

"You drive a hard bargain...but I think you will be worth it."

"Does that mean on Monday you aren't calling Steve back to change your mind again?"

"No babe, I am here for good."

I smiled down at him kissing his beautiful face all over. My lips and tongue teasing and tickling his entire face and earlobes until I felt him laughing hard pulling me back. Lifting up tears were slipping down my cheek. I felt a hand gently reach up and wipe them away followed by a few more soft kisses to my face.

"Hey I think it is time to untie me completely since I am near starved. That little picnic you had on me didn't quite fill me up."

"Well I am pretty full right now", I teased as I wiggled with him inside me.

Laughing he lifted me from him and reached down to unbuckle his legs. He slid to the edge of the bed and looked back at me laying down on the sheets.

"Babe, just you wait... I don't get mad, I just get even." He winked and reached out his hand to me and I laughed wondering what was going through his mind now. But that is another story...

12