Skeleton Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,714 Followers

With a growl of undisguised need, Paula scrambled over to him and sat straddling his hips. She slid down onto his cock with a heartfelt sigh, shuddering as it filled her cunt the way she knew she'd always wanted. She couldn't think of a time when she hadn't been aching for him to fuck her. He felt so perfect inside her, fitting her pussy like a hand inside a glove, or a bulb inside a socket, or a...a...

Paula lost her train of thought when Merrion pressed the skeleton key to the crack of her ass and slowly began to insert it. Not just that particular train of thought-she lost all of her thoughts, every last one of them as he pushed the key up inside her asshole. She squirmed helplessly, mindlessly, riding his cock up and down and feeling like her clit had tripled in size as he fucked her in both her holes at once. One with his cock, the other with his power. She couldn't decide which felt better.

And then she was cumming, squeezing his cock as her pussy spasmed again and again as the pleasure skimmed from one crest to the next, feeling her anus clench around the shaft of the key helplessly as it massaged her deep inside. She lost track of time, of her surroundings, of herself-she was an instrument of Merrion's will, an instrument of his pleasure, and it felt better than any orgasm ever could. She was surrendering to him completely, and she abandoned her soul willingly to him as the key began to turn.

The final shift felt less like a loss and more like a discovery. Paula felt Merrion coming into attunement with her, his desires becoming her own, his will manifesting itself inside her. She could feel herself becoming an extension of his being as her very soul opened up to his control, as the key turned within her and unlocked her once and for all. She felt intimately familiar with Merrion, 'familiar' in every sense of the word, and she could no longer imagine resisting him. She was his. Forever.

He came inside her, and Paula felt every second of his orgasm alongside her own.

When they had finished, she knelt at his feet. She knew that she would never leave his side again-even when their bodies were separated, she would feel his power, his control, constantly guiding her thoughts and actions as if they were his own. "Mind, body and soul," she whispered, gazing up at him in adoration. All her other thoughts were finally, irrevocably banished.

Paula knew she was a slave. But somehow, she'd never felt freer.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,714 Followers
12