Sketch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches under me to my lower belly. I cry out and it's almost a barking sound. He's found a nipple where I shouldn't have one. He's gripping my shoulder with one paw while another tweaks at a nipple on my lower belly. While he mates with me. Pounding into me. Fucking me. I want him to cum. I want- Another orgasm hits me and I yelp, snapping at the air with my jaws. Sparks flash in my eyes. I push with legs now bulging with muscle and we tumble, rolling and growling and yipping. It hurts badly when his knot pops out of me. I get to him first and he looks at me with golden eyes and lays still. He tries to talk but I can't understand him.

I straddle him. The thick brown fur around my pussy and thighs is soaked with my juices. My arms are longer and incredibly strong so I gingerly reach for my mate's cock. Eagerly, I position him as my tail wags in the air. I sigh as I push myself down on his cock. Leaning forward, my engorged, furry breasts dangle above his muzzle and his long, wolf-like tongue laps at my nipples, sending shivers down my spine. I run a paw down my furry belly, feeling the new little breasts and nipples.

All thought goes from my head when my mate pushes up into me. I reflexively push down and he's hitting something else entirely. I moan and rock my ass and hips until I find the right way to work them. My tail swishes against his furry legs and I slowly rock back and forth. I'm playing with my top nipples while my mate pinches my other nipples and it's extraordinary. How did I ever live as a man? I never knew what I was missing. I can sense my orgasm coming now. My mate grabs my hips and he growls something at me. I slam down and howl in pain as I become knotted to him.

We rut. We fuck. We mate. Slamming together over and over again, feeling my heavy breasts shaking from the impacts, I ride through two orgasms until my lover... my mate howls. His cock swells within me and I almost pass out. His knot bulges, pressing against my clit and lips and all the sensitive things just inside my opening and I howl with him.

The feel of my mate's cum drilling into me makes me want to sing and howl and run and dance. Some new instincts make me push down and clench my muscles. I want it all. I want it all in me as deep as possible. I collapse on him, fur to fur and grip his body with mine as his hot cum from the pointed tip of his cock. His knot blocks any cum from escaping and I feel so full. Finally, finally I feel full and complete.

My mate's eventually cock shrinks inside of me and I grin. His knot is still swollen, still holding his cum and a small new part of me hopes it plants seeds. My nipples ache at the thought. Hidden thoughts of cubs nursing at eight breasts swollen with milk. We lie together warm and soft and soaked in sweat and cum.

We live in the room. People bring us food. Doctors. Watching us. We fought at first but there's no way out. They won't talk to us. I'm still a woman. We both changed back from the werewolves but I'm still a woman. We talk. We laugh. We make what life that we can in that room.

I grow to love him. He's kind. Sex turns to making love. Sometimes we change. Sometimes we stay humans. The change seems to fluctuate. High stress definitely does it.

A little after a month, I throw up for the first time. I still hate doing it. The doctors continue to ignore us but I know what's happening.

I'm pregnant.

I'm scared but Scott (my mate) talks me through it and we watch as my belly slowly expands. The mood swings drive me crazy. I scream at the doctors to bring me food. Salt, Jesus Christ. Salt. And vinegar. They sometimes bring things that taste similar but it's not the same. I scream at Scott and he weathers it well until I'm crying in his arms hours later.

Four months after that first day and my belly is stretched. A young woman doctor has taken pity on us. She's left us notes. Instructions. Ideas. We read them away from the few cameras we've spotted.

Two weeks later, we escape. Running, changed from the adrenaline, scared that it might hurt the baby. Running and running until we're out. Scott was shot twice but he never faltered. They seemed afraid to shoot me.

And now, here I am. Screaming in agony. Changed. Scott changes as he tries to help deliver the baby. His own fear and worries force the beast out and then he does what he can, holding me, licking me.

I watch the baby come. The little head crowns and I howl in agony. He's furry and so small. I'm scared of how small he is. I cry inbetween knife-like spasms. He's beautiful. My furry little child. A boy. And still, the pains come. Another child is coming. I can't take it. I can't. I can't take it. It's too much. The pain is too much. I can't. Just let it be- and then my second child is born, mewling and yipping quietly as air touches his umbilical cord.

And then a third. And a forth. Three boys, one girl. The third boy was born without fur but the rest were black and brown and mixed. My furry little cubs. Scott butts his head against mine and I lay with my children after gnawing their cords off and cleaning them up. Lapping the liquid and blood and shit from them. I don't care. I'm fucking exhausted and starving. I don't even hesitate at the placenta.

All four mewling cubs find an engorged breast and I feed them happily. It's... it's impossible to say what it's like. To have these four babies... my babies... at my breasts. Scott wraps himself around us as our babies nurse.

I've never seen a werewolf cry before.

12