Sketch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Well," Jeremy said. "Holy shit. I didn't expect to see you here tonight."

"Please don't curse like that," Tracy said. "It's rude."

"Ah, right, right. Have a seat. You want anything? I'm just sitting and watching. I love coming to these to see how stupid people can get. And, let me tell you, they can get pretty fu- dang stupid."

"No, I don't- Actually, yes, please. But just juice, no alcohol."

Jeremy grinned. "You've found the one safe person in the entire party. Pro-tip: The grape is the alcoholic juice. The red is non-alcoholic. Be right back."

Tracy looked through the room as she sat with her ankles crossed. Everyone was standing in groups or as couples or out dancing. And the way they danced... Tracy blushed. Everyone was so well dressed and pretty. After her encounter with the salesman, she found her eyes drawn to the faces and chests of the women around her. He had to be right about the pushup bra because almost every single woman had a huge amount of cleavage. She caught the boys staring hard and now she knew the man was telling the truth. Of course they'd look. I mean, look how soft and big their breasts are. Put on display like that, how could they not look? No wonder they talk about sex so much.

With a quick glance around the room, Tracy gave her shirt two quick little tugs. Her own meager cleavage showed through the top of her shirt and she smiled in triumph. Jeremy returned and her smile widened when his eyes flicked to her chest before moving back up to her face.

"You doing okay?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah. I'm doing great, actually. I have to admit that I've never gone to a party before. It's really lively. Oh, thanks for the drink!" Tracy's gray bracelet fell lower on her arm as she reached for the cup of red juice.

"Okay, cool. How's your stuff going? The, umm, abstinence stuff. Did you get any takers?"

Tracy turned to the young man with a puzzled look. "Abstinence?"

"Yeah. The... your booth."

"My...? The... oh, right. My booth today. But what's 'abstinence'?"

"Are you fuc- kidding me right now?"

Tracy cocked her head to the side. "No, seriously. What is it?"

"It's... come on, that's not funny. You know, not having sex before marriage. That stuff."

"Oh! Ohhh! Abstinence. Right. What a funny word." Tracy giggled as she drank her juice. Her thin reddened lips swelled slightly as she drank and when she pulled the glass away, her lips were plump and slightly pouty. "I like the juice."

"Yeah, it's good. So that's a no then? Nobody interested?"

Tracy turned back to Jeremy and smiled. Behind her now full lips, her one crooked tooth twisted slightly, straightening in line with the rest of her teeth. "Interested in what?"

"The... Jesus. The abstinence stuff." Jeremy frowned. "Sorry, didn't mean to say that. Jesus, I mean."

Tracy giggled again. "Oh, it's okay." She turned back to the crowd. Her dull, short brown hair lightened minutely until it shined beneath the few lights above her. New silky strands slowly pushed from her head as her hair grew an inch to touch her shoulders. The young girl scratched at her thigh as she hummed mindlessly to herself. Fingernails previously kept short pushed forward until the scratching of perfectly shaped nails on the fabric of her jeans made her wiggle slightly.

Uncrossing her legs, Tracy leaned over closer to Jeremy. "I like the music!" She shouted.

"Y... yeah. Me, too." The boy looked down at Tracy's chest as she bent over. He could see the slight curve of her boob. "Hey, you sure you're okay?" When he looked back up, she was staring right at him, smiling. "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Tracy kneeled on the couch and then crawled slowly to Jeremy. Her beautiful brown hair flowed around her as she pressed her cheek against Jeremy's cheek. "Can I confess something to you," she asked.

"Y... yes." Jeremy gulped.

"I've never kissed a boy. Can I? Can I kiss you?"

Jeremy shivered. The way she breathed tickled at his ear and drove him wild. He nearly jumped when Tracy's lip touched his earlobe. She felt so warm this close to him and she smelled amazing. He could feel his dick pressing against the front of his pants. "Do... do you want to?" He asked.

"Oh, yes," Tracy moaned in Jeremy's ear. "Yes, I do."

The girl smiled widely, showing off her now perfect, dazzling white teeth through juicy red lips. She placed her well-manicured hand on Jeremy's chest and then leaned forward. Their lips met and Jeremy's mouth ran dry. She smelled even more amazing now. Tracy kissed him as if she had all the time in the world. With her free hand, she pulled Jeremy's hand to her chest.

Jeremy automatically gripped at Tracy's breast. He could feel the padding of her bra but he didn't care. He felt the blood in his ears and he opened his mouth to Tracy. She moaned against his lips as her own wet tongue explored his mouth. Tracy pulled back and then moved, straddling Jeremy's lap. She leaned next to his ear again. "I feel you against me, Jeremy. You feel good. You feel really good."

"I... Oh Jesus, Tracy. I didn't-"

"Nnngh," the girl answered, biting her lip. The flesh above Tracy's jeans pressed hard on the band of her pants as her ass swelled. Fabric stretched and she groaned as her ass filled the pants to bursting. The front of her crotch ripped slightly and she sighed at the small release. Tracy's bracelet turned dark gray and she gasped. Unheard by their ears, metal whined as it stretched. The hooks of Tracy's bras bent under the sudden pressure of Tracy's breasts expanding. More fatty tissue and lobules grew in beneath the skin of her breasts and they pushed out until the bra strap snapped. Tracy moaned at the feeling of the bra breaking against her skin. Jeremy's eager mouth found hers and they kissed until Tracy pulled away again.

Tracy's shirt pushed out under her swelling breasts and, with barely a thought to the people around her, Tracy pulled the bottom of the shirt up and over her head. Her small pushup bra fell to her lap, exposing her growing bosom. Thoughts slipped from Jeremy's mind as his hormones raged. Tracy's nipples were hard and erect and beautifully pink. He took one of the fat nipples in his mouth and Tracy cooed to him from above as he sucked at her.

"Jeremy, my pants. Undo my pants, honey." Tracy's dulcet voice said. The young man wasted no time in undoing the button of the straining pants and he was rewarded with a soft sigh from Tracy. "That's my good boy," she told him. Guiding his hands, she brought them to her rear and he shoved them under the waistband of her loose jeans, massaging the soft flesh of her still expanding ass. When he accidentally bit Tracy's nipple, she bucked and sucked in her breath. And then she pressed him harder against her tit in encouragement. Jeremy's head moved back as Tracy's breasts grew to a double-d.

Slowly, the young man reached a finger down to find Tracy's asshole. He looked up at her with her nipple in his mouth. Tracy's face was radiant and blissful. He pressed the tip of his finger against her asshole and the young woman moaned. Slowly he worked the tip of his finger back and forth until he felt her open. She gasped when the tip of his finger entered her.

"But... but... that's my ass... Jeremy... oh God. Oh God that feels amazing. More. More finger, please. Deeper in me." The girl moaned.

Jeremy pushed deeper as he wriggled his finger back and forth. "Tracy, I want you to talk more. I love hearing a woman talk dirty. Tell me things."

"But... ohhh... but, what?"

"Tell me you're my whore," the boy said. "Tell me you're my dirty slut."

"Oohhhh... I... I... will you... oh God. Oh God, Jeremy. Will you fuck me if I do that for you?"

"Yes," the boy hissed through clenched teeth.

Tracy lifted her heavy, full breasts. Her black bracelet was a counterpoint to the beautiful white skin of her soft body. She felt the heft of her breasts and a slight ache in her back as they continued to grow into h-cups. "I... I want you to... Oh sweet Jesus. I'm your dirty whore, Jeremy," she whispered. "I want you to put your... your cock in me. I want to be your good girl. I want you to tell me I'm your good girl when I spread my legs for you. It feels so good inside, Jeremy. It feels amazing. I've never touched myself but now I... I... Please oh god please please I need you inside of me. Please."

Going to her knees, Tracy worked her pants down over the soft flesh of her expanded hips, exposing her glistening pussy to the multicolored lights of the room around them. Jeremy pulled his own pants down and his cock throbbed in the air. Tracy stopped when she looked down. She could see the clear liquid on the tip of Jeremy's cock. She knew what it was called but it was hard to think. She wanted to giggle and fuck and... and... She needed to be fucked but she couldn't resist touching the young man's cock. Something inside of her pushed her to do it and she barely resisted. He wasn't large but it was her cock. She made him hard and he wanted her and that was all that mattered. Bending over, exposing her engorged pussy lips to the room, she deep throated Jeremy's cock. Easily taking the length of him with a throat that no longer had a gag reflex, she sucked and bobbed on him until she felt him gripping her thick, long brown hair.

Jeremy grunted and tensed and filled Tracy's mouth with his cum. Tracy moaned at the taste that flooded her. Electricity flared along her spine, driving delicious spikes to the pit of her stomach as she pumped Jeremy's cock, milking him for every last drop. Satisfied that she had all of it, Tracy sat up and then crawled forward, pressing her massive tits against Jeremy's chest.

"I... I don't know if I can still..." Jeremy gasped.

Tracy giggled as she held his still erect cock. "I think you still want it, sweetheart. I think you want Tracy's hot wet pussy, don't you? You want your slut's juices around your hard cock. You want to hear your whore moan your name as she cums. Is that right? Am I doing it right for you, lover?"

Jeremy's cock slipped into Tracy's wet cunt and they both gasped at the feeling of it. Tracy's pussy gripped hungrily at his dick and the man dug his fingers into the woman's big ass, spreading her open. "Oh... Oh... I... I had no idea... I had no... Oh fuck. Oh fucking Christ." Tracy shivered and then moved, working her hips back and forth as she rode Jeremy's cock. "Suck me. Oh please. My breasts are full of milk and I need to be sucked. Please, Jeremy. I'm aching for you."

The boy took a hard nipple in his mouth as the girl rode him. He knew he wouldn't last long so he reached a finger into her asshole again. Tracy bit off a shrieked as he pressed his finger into her, feeling his cock through the flesh separating her ass and pussy. Her movements became erratic and know he knew she was also close. As he sucked, he tasted a warm, slightly sweet liquid on his tongue. Sucking harder made Tracy moan and shudder and more liquid leaked from Tracy's nipple into his mouth. He could see a trace of milk leaking from her other lactating breast.

"Dude, hey man, you can't-" Spencer said beside the couch.

"Oh Jesus!" Tracy screamed as her very first orgasm crackled through her body. The girl collapsed against Jeremy's chest and her breasts splayed out to the side of her body. Tits, ass and thighs shook as Jeremy frantically pumped against the girl, gasping in his need to finish. With her mouth next to Jeremy's ear, she whispered to him, "Fill me up. Make me yours, Jeremy. Fill me with your cum until I feel it in my belly. Make me your personal slut."

The boy threw his head back as every muscle in his body tensed. His cock pulsed once, twice, three times as he spewed cum deep inside of Tracy's pussy.

Spencer shook Jeremy. "What the fuck, man! Are you listening?"

Jeremy's head lolled to the side. The entire party had stopped and they were all watching him. Somehow, he didn't care. He wanted to laugh and flip them all off but he couldn't move.

"And who's this fucking slut?!" Spencer yelled.

Tracy stood and worked her legs until her pants were completely off. She smiled at Spencer. "I'm your slut." The young woman went to her knees and unbuttoned Spencer's pants. The young man's cock sprung from his pants and Tracy kissed it before taking it into her mouth. He was bigger than Jeremy and she felt the excitement race through her body at the thought of him fucking her.

"Hey, you bitch! That's my boyfriend!" Tracy looked to the side as she sucked at Spencer's cock. The young man was moaning with his fingers in Tracy's long hair and his eyes rolled back in his head. Spencer's girlfriend, Bella, stomped over to Spencer's side, tugging at him to come away.

Tracy smiled around Spencer's cock. Reaching forward, she pressed her fingers against Bella's pussy through the girl's yoga pants. The other woman moaned and then grabbed Tracy's hand, guiding it up and into her pants. Tracy touched the woman's pussy and felt it suddenly go slick around her fingers.

Bella grinded her hips against Tracy's fingers. Thoughts came harder to her as her chest strained at her bra. She giggled and pulled her shirt off, exposing her toned upper body. The flesh of her breasts pressed around the edges of her bra. She whimpered in frustration as she tried to control her body well enough to undo the clasps but Tracy's fingers were driving her wild. Someone came from behind to undo her bra and she smiled when it fell away from her, freeing her breasts as the swelled. When someone (she looked down to see Aaron from her calculus) licked her nipple, she nodded in encouragement. Another person kissed her other breast and she moaned when they bit her nipple. The elastic material of Bella's yoga pants ballooned out as her ass and hips widened.

The sound of music was soon replaced by a slowly spreading orgy as, one by one, each person succumbed to the touch of one another.

-----

In another part of the country, a smartly dressed young man accidentally brushed past a young woman. He smiled and apologized, "Excuse me, sir."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers
12