Sketches of a Married Man

Story Info
An illustrated story of a true loving wife.
1.6k words
4.09
346.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see that guy, the one who just stepped out the door. Yeah there, just crossing the street?" Harry asked

"I see him, what about him?"

"Do you know him?"

"I've seen him here before, kind of a quiet guy, normally keeps to himself."

"Not much of what you'd call a ladies man, would you?"

"Him, yeah, right. Him and a hundred dollar bill might interest a hooker, but otherwise."

"I just had a talk with him, he's married," Harry said. "Been married for some time now."

"Well, we've all been married for some time now."

"To the same wife?"

"Hell, no. Well Benny maybe, but hey nobody stays married that long these days. I mean just too much out there I think."

"Well, that guy, said his name was Mike, he's been married over thirty years."

"Okay, so the guy's too big and ugly to do any better."

"But no, that's the point. He told me about his wife and I tell you, she sounds like something else," Harry replied. "I mean just this morning he told me how he woke up, rolled to his side and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed. Now, she's been married say 30 years but damn, not from what he describes.

"So he tells me how he rolls over and sees her, this incredibly beautiful woman basking in the rays of sun slipping past the curtains on the window. Her hair, tussled from sleeping, drapes slightly on her shoulders, below that he looks down her back to the gentle curve of her hips, she smooth rounded ass resting on the bed. So Mike pauses, simply gazing at his wife, looking at her as if it's the first time he's seen her naked. Although he paints of picture of her in his mind, he also feels something more, yeah, his cock gets hard, rock hard..."

"Probably just took a little blue pill. He must have been fifty, fifty-five."

"He didn't say, but just imagine, looking over at your wife, your wife of thirty some years and seeing what he saw. He'll who would need those pills with a woman looking like that? I mean that tight ass, the crack just peeking up above the blanket, her breasts..."

"Her back is turned, how can you see..."

"Just let me finish here. Her breasts, perhaps he can see a hint of them from the back, or maybe it's just knowing them. Anyway, Mike says, he paints the picture in his mind until his growing cock takes over. He whispers, 'Good morning.'

"She jumps a bit, peeking back over her shoulder and says, 'Hey babe, good morning.' Rolling onto her side he now looks at her again, like it's the first time. He gazes at her breasts, wanting to reach out and touch them but instead, he just looks, letting the image inspire his mental sketch. His eyes roll down the curve of her waist and then up over her rounded hip. Then, his arousal guides his sight and he looks down to the neatly trimmed mound, the soft rounded surface and the ever inviting slit.

"She asks, 'What are you looking at old man?'

"'You, old woman, buy oh my, you aren't old, no ma'am.'

"'You're just saying that because you want something,' she replied.

"He looks her over again and says, 'No, just enjoying the view.'

"She smiles and asks, 'If you're just enjoying the view then what is this?' Reaching out she grabs the sheet and pulls it off of him. They both look down at his cock. 'I think you want to do a bit more that just look.'

"Mike reached out to touch her, but she pushed his hand away saying, 'Now it's my turn to enjoy the view.'

"Well, that doesn't last long and his wife quickly moved over, and straddled him, lowering herself down onto his cock. Now Mike tried to describe what it felt like sliding his cock into his wife and it was even more enticing than his descriptions of her. Damn, can you imagine feeling something like that after being with a woman for thirty years?"

"Hell no, I've been married three times and it's already old again."

"Yeah," Harry replied, "It really is hard to imagine. Anyway, she climbed up on top and he now has these perfect breasts bouncing in his face. The woman has got to be at least fifty and he described her breasts like she was a nineteen year old. Nice, soft rounded with pink areola and firm, hard nipples."

"Maybe they were fake, my second wife..."

"No, no," Harry interrupted, "he swears they were real. So soft, but they way he described it they didn't sag a bit, I mean hell, my second wife was twenty-two when I married her and by the time she reached twenty-four I'd swear they sagged to her knees.

"But anyway, Mike's wife is up on top her breasts bouncing in his face as she grinds her clit against him. She's pretty smart according to Mike, takes it easy on him, not moving to much so he can last longer for her. By just grinding away on him she was able to come two or three times and Mike is still rock hard and ready to go. Her tight pussy squeezes tight on his cock as she comes and then comes and then comes once again.

"Three times, I don't know if I ever..."

"That's nothing," Harry continued, "Mike has talked about just watching her masturbate, sometimes she'll come four or five times before Mike has even touched her."

"Damn, you sure this is the guy who just left."

"That was him, and I tell you, I looked at him, I looked him square in the eye and he was telling me the truth, or at least he believed it was the truth. Anyway, back to this morning, Mike's wife is up on top and has already come two, maybe three times so she decides she's gonna concentrate on Mike's pleasure. Now it's all party time as she starts squeezing her pussy muscles and then begins to move over him. Mike, who was busy playing with her breasts, is now the target of all his wife's assets, every move, every touch, every thing she has learned over thirty years of pleasing this man, every page she has read in Cosmo and those other women's magazines was unleashed on his body.

"With all that happening to him, Mike couldn't hold out long and in no time his body is simply awash with the pleasure his wife gives him. All he can to is respond, pumping his hips up to drive his cock into her, arching his back, flexing is muscles until the pleasure consumes him. He comes, spurting deep into her pussy, like he's done so many times before, except it feels like the first time with her once again. One second he's lifting her off the bed with each thrust and then he comes, falling back down onto the bed, his whole body trembling.

"His wife slips off of him and rolls onto the bed beside him and whispers, 'I love you.' They remained in bed for a few minutes and then it was time to get up and head to work. They rode the bus in together holding hand like teenagers, according to Mike."

"Damn, my wife won't even climb out of bed to fix me coffee in the morning. But tell me, if things are so great with Mike and his wife, why does he come in here each night instead of rushing home to him?"

"It's quite simple, Mike gets off work early, has a drink or two and then walks to her work and they ride the bus home together."

"So if we hurry we might catch them."

"Catch them?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I got to see this woman," Harry's friend said, tossing a twenty to the bartender, "Here, that's for my tab, keep it open, I'll be coming back." The two men headed out of the bar, crossed the street and headed in the direction they saw Mike go when he left.

They made it just as a bus pulled up and watched several couples climb on board, but Mike was not among them, then, from down the street they watched two very large people, holding each other's hand hurrying toward the bus. As the couple got closer Harry said, "That's Mike all right, but his wife..."

"She must weigh two twenty, two thirty, maybe."

"That's nothing like he described to me."

"Lying motherfucker."

"No, man, I tell you, I know when someone lies to me. He believed every word he said," Harry replied as the two large people climbed onto the bus. The two men turned and walked back to their bar, arguing about Mike.

Just as they were opening the door to the bar, Harry's friend said, "Okay, okay, maybe he believed everything he said, he had to have been drunk. Yeah, he gets drunk and that fat, ugly woman doesn't look as bad."

"I don't know, I mean he wasn't drinking this morning when he described having sex with a goddess. Hey, Johnny, you know Mike, heavyset guy, short light colored hair?" Harry asked the man behind the bar.

The bartender nodded.

"What was he drinking?"

"Same thing he always has, ginger ale on the rocks."

"No booze?"

"No booze."

"I just don't get it," Harry's friend said.

"Who knows maybe that is the way he sees her, I mean you saw how they acted when getting on the bus, he treated her like a goddess. Maybe he sees her just like he described to me."

"Damn, must be nice."

Harry nodded, then turned his head to the bartender, "Johnny, give me a double, okay?"

The bartender nodded, grabbed a bottle and poured a double. He then turned and looked at the picture of his wife he had under the bartop. Pausing for a moment, he smiled broadly, then finished pouring the drink.