Ski Hill

Story Info
He fucks his French girlfriend in public.
853 words
3.41
26.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my early twenties I was fortunate enough to spend two years with Marie-Helene. She was every man's Frenchgirl fantasy come true; 5'6" 120lbs, long auburn hair with blond streaks and a body that would be considered a perfect 10 by anyone's standards.

Our days and nights together were an exchange of close intimacies and sexual conquests. The particular event that sticks in my mind as I write this happened one early spring weekend at her family's chalet in the Laurentian mountains.

It was one of those first days of spring when you can wear shorts, so we threw some drinks in my backpack and hiked up to the ski hill and spread a blanket. We opened a bottle of wine and passed it back and forth and listened to the silence of the mountains, as we were the only ones up there at the time.

Marie-Helene asked me to pack a pipe of hash so I turned around to get my bag. When I turned around she had taken her shirt and bra off and sat there topless sucking on a bottle of wine, the sun beaming on her perfect Ccup breasts. I took a hit off the pipe and passed it to her while thinking this was one of those times I was grateful to be a man.

She sucked on the hash then leaned over to kiss me but instead blew smoke into my mouth. I held it in as she took my shirt off then stood in front of me, her left hand caressing her tits while her right hand found its way into her tight shorts and began rubbing her shaved pussy.

By this point we both had forgotten that we were outdoors half naked on a ski hill as Marie-Helene slid off her shorts to reveal no panties and stepped closer to me as she began to finger her pussy. She withdrew her soaking finger and put it in my mouth for me to suck on then drew my face to her cunt . As I eagerly lapped her juices she grabbed the wine bottle and poured it over her breasts. I made it my business to swallow all her nectar as well as every drop of wine that poured over her tight body into my mouth and was rewarded when she pushed me to my back and literally ripped my shorts off.

She took my cock into her mouth like a pro and swing around so that her pussy was staring my right in the face. The more I licked her wetness the harder she sucked me and I was lost in sexual bliss as we feasted on each other's bodies almost oblivious to the sounds of nature around us and the highway on the other side of the hill.

My cock was almost to the bursting point and she must have sensed it because she climbed off my face and told me to sit back and watch. She sat across from me and took the final sip of wine then giggled as she spread her legs and began to fuck herself with the empty bottle. Just when I thought things couldn't get any crazier Marie-Helene asked to feed her more hash. I obliged and stood beside her. She was lost in total pleasure as her beautiful mouth alternated between the hash pipe and my swollen cock, savouring what each one had to offer.

Her body trembled as she fucked herself to orgasm then she lay back on the blanket and asked to be fuck. I gently teased her smooth pussy with the head of my cock and looked around, almost wishing some hikers had caught us and were watching, but the closest thing I saw to life was a deer running into the woods.

She reached down and grabbed my hips and with one smooth motion I was in her. Her pussy had never felt so wet or tight as I began to fuck her in long slow strokes. My mouth found her nipples and I took each one into my mouth and sucked as I continued to pound my big cock into her tight little pussy.

Being a gentleman I made sure Marie-Helene enjoyed several orgasms on my cock then I brought her ankles up almost to her ears and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. My hands held her hips tight as she backed herself up onto my cock with the same force I was thrusting into her with. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm building and with one final motion her cunt tightened and started spasming around my as I filled her tight hole with so much cum that I felt it drip out of her and run down my balls and her ass.

As her pussy milked the last of my juice from her we lay there and came back to civilization. We quickly remembered that we were naked in public and covered in cum and wine, so we packed up our stuff and ran naked to the stream to clean ourselves up.