Ski Patrol

Story Info
Wife gets first aid from ski patrol.
3.5k words
4.01
53.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my experience with the officer came to an end I felt an incredible sense of awakening and liberation that I never imagined myself capable of feeling. Especially being a married woman. Everything felt so right with the world. My senses were more alive and I felt completely empowered. I think it rubbed off on my husband too for he seemed more alive as well. In any case, we were both very happy and feeling quiet randy.

Time passed and we took care of our various tasks like always, but with a new sense of spice. I would come home and he would ask playfully if I had had any trysts at work or on the way home. I would tease him and say "maybe...would you like to check?" and he would then proceed to go down on me, hoping that I was full of another mans cum. What a nasty man!:) I admit, I liked the thought but there just weren't any men that I wanted to do that with in the pool of people that I saw every day. It just didn't feel write like it did with the officer.

Our sex teasing went on for some time and we had a lot of fun with it. Recently, however, we decided to take a ski vacation for about a week. We got a room at a ski lodge for 5 nights at a mountain we like to go to in the winter. The time came and we packed our bags and off we went. We both really needed a vacation and we were prepared to really enjoy ourselves.

The first few days went just as expected and we were having a great time. On the third day however, something a little out of the ordinary happened. The weather looked great and we got up and out early, ready to enjoy a full day of skiing. We don't always ski together since we both enjoy different kinds of skiing, (back country vs. moguls). Today we were going to go our own way, so after a warm up run together we split up.

Like I said, it was a beautiful day, so I was feeling gutsy, a little to gutsy it turned out. I decided to challenge myself a bit and took a run that I really wasn't up for yet this season. I completely wiped out on my first run by myself. And worse yet, one of my boots was a little loose and I wrenched my ankle. There I was, on the top of a mountain with a wrenched ankle. There was no way I was going to get down without help. Luckily I wasn't in the middle of nowhere like the way my husband likes to ski. I called for help and nice man came over and said he would have a ski patrolman come by with a sled to put me on. Within ten or so minutes a snowmobile was headed my way! What a relief. As nice as it was out I was starting to catch a chill from being stationary and sitting on the snow. Consequently, I think I was already starting to feel a swelling of gratitude toward the ski patrolman coming to my rescue.

"Are you the injured woman who needs help down the mountain?" Came this rather deep voice from behind a ski mask and goggles.

"Yes" I replied. "I'm afraid I wrenched my ankle; first time skiing this year and I guess I got a little ambitious." I was feeling rather embarrassed to say the least. I'm sure he was an expert skier and has to deal with people hurting themselves all the time. Here I was being a klutz. "I'm really sorry to bother you with this but I don't think I can get down by myself."

"Don't worry about it miss, its part of my job, you wouldn't want to put me out of work would you?" he said with what sounded like a smile on his face.

I smiled and said "Well...if you insist then I would gladly take your help."

"I do insist." He walked toward me and ask "Would you mind very much if I picked you up? I don't want you to injure your ankle further."

Was he serious? Would I mind!? God I would love to be picked up by you. "No, I guess I don't mind. I hope I'm not too heavy. Thanks again for your help." I said with a smile.

"Where would you like me to take you? Do you have a room or someone you're with that you are supposed to meat at a certain time?"

Was this a loaded question? Was he fishing for information about me? Hmmm... "I have a room actually, at the main lodge. Would you mind taking me there?"

He smiled and said "I will even help you to your room as you would have trouble navigating the stairs in your condition. That is, if that's ok with you."

"That is most kind of you, thank you so much. I feel like such a nuisance, putting you out like this."

"Nonsense, you're not putting me out at all." He then proceeded to pick me up like I was light as a feather and set me on the sled. He gathered my skis and poles and strapped them onto the snowmobile, made sure that I was strapped in and off we went.

We arrived at the lodge. I was feeling like a total loser, being gawked at by the other people there. At the same time though, I was kind of feeling like a winner because I sensed a very handsome nice man behind those goggles. And he was going to carry me to my room! A woman doesn't get chances like this very often if at all. I was deciding right about at that time not to let this one go without at least a little effort.

I was not to be let down! He took off his mask and goggles I swear my body temperature rose at least 5 degrees. Suddenly I was sweating. He looked to be in his mid thirties. He had a weathered face of an outdoorsman but with nice big eyes and full kissable lips. Grrrrr...my heart skipped a beat contemplating the possibilities.

I told him what room I was in after he checked my skis and poles for me. He then picked me up again like I was hardly there. He must be in killer shape. I didn't feel any shaking or anything, even after two flights of stairs.

I fished into my pocked for the keys and handed them to him with a twinkle in my eye. I think he picked up on it for I noticed a whisper of a nervous smile fluttering across his lips before he quickly looked down and unlocked the door, while holding me with only ONE hand!

"If you could set me on my bed that would be wonderful."

"No problem. Would you like me to help you take your boot off of your injured ankle? I have practice helping other people with similar injuries and may be able to help minimize the pain."

"I would be so grateful. You keep helping me and it's making me feel indebted to you. Is this some sort of plan of yours so you can have your way with me?!" I of course said that with a mischievous smile so he would know that I was teasing.

He had tan skin but I do believe that I noticed a slight flush on his face after I said that. I shrugged out of my ski jacket and gloves and took off the boot on the good ankle.

"You can hardly blame me miss if there is some unconscious motive within me, you are a very attractive woman. But really I am only doing my job. Besides, it looks as if you are here with someone." He said looking around the room at the cloths, luggage and toiletries we had brought with us.

"You are sweet. You think I'm attractive?" I said blushing a little. It's always nice to be told you're attractive, especially coming from a hunk like this guy. "You really should let me pay you back somehow. You've been so kind and helpful."

"Let me help you with that other boot." He moved over to the end of the bed with a chair and lifted my foot into his lap. I won't get into the details but he was very gentile and you could tell he had done it before. My ankle was a little swollen but it wasn't serious.

"Is there anything else I can do for you? Can I bring you anything or will the person you are here with be back soon to care for you?" I could tell he was asking in a sincere way though I could also sense an undercurrent of controlled wanting.

"Actually the person I'm here with won't be back till at least 4, and its only 10 now so...maybe..." I had a hard time finishing the sentence. I didn't really know what I wanted to say. As liberated as I was feeling, I really wasn't used to being this forward. I'm sure my face was beet red. "Maybe you could fix me a drink from the frig by the TV. You know...for the pain in my ankle."

"I'd be happy too." He said walking over to the frig. "What would you like?"

"A vodka tonic would be wonderful. But I hate to drink alone. I don't suppose you could join me in a drink?"

"I would love to but...I am on duty...and well..."

"Please...I could really use some company." I said batting my eyes at him and looking kind of sad. I'm such a bad person.

He stood there fore a very pregnant pause. He knew that what he decided would commit him to one course or the other. "Well..." He brought out his beeper and punched in a few numbers. A silly smile spread across his chiseled face. "I've just indicated that I am away on a call for the next hour or 2, so I suppose I could join you in a drink."

He made us both a drink, took off his jacket, and sat down with me on the bed. He was wearing a tight blue turtleneck that looked great on him. He had a very nice build.

"Thanks again for everything. You've done so much and now you let me force you into keeping me company. I'm such a cad. I feel I really must do something for you in return. Why don't you take off your boots and relax a little. Ski boots aren't the most comfortable things to wear if you don't have to."

He was starting to loosen up, which made me feel a little more confident. Maybe it was the vodka but I didn't care. My cunt was starting to speak to me a little louder and I was listening. I turned toward him and pushed on his chest until he was laying down on the bed. I gave him a few light kisses on the lips while my hand explored his muscular chest. "Why don't we take this shirt off; it looks like you have a very nice chest that I would love to appreciate."

It looks like my time of having to ask him twice for things was over. He didn't hesitate in removing his shirt. Nor did he hesitate in immediately removing mine. I love it when a man takes control like that. I instantly soaked my panties.

I wasn't wearing a bra, I hate skiing with them on. He pulled me back on top of him and kissed me, his strong hands pressed on my back.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back, looking at me. "Are you sure about this?"

I smiled and slid down is body and unfastened his bibs. "Why don't you help with removing these."

He smiled back and with a shrug proceeded to remove the rest of his cloths, then helped me out of mine.

We briefly had the disease talk and once satisfied, which didn't take long, got right back to business.

"For all the aid you gave me today, I feel I should try and return the favor so your wish is my command." I said barely able to conceal my smile.

He knew I was just making an excuse to be commanded, for I saw his lips twitch trying to hold back this smile.

"I think a blow job would be a good start in that case." He said, trying to sound commanding.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I hadn't gotten a chance to check out his cock, so I actually was hoping he would say that. I do enjoy giving head. He had a very nice penis. I was already mostly hard and it had a nice curve to it. Very graceful and thick, and about the same length as my husbands, which is good because my husband almost bottoms out on me. I'm not a big girl so I can only take about 7 inches before it starts to hurt. Width on the other hand...I like width, and this would do very nicely. I couldn't wait to get it in me. Giving head to me is like ultimate teasing. There it is, in my hand and mouth, just waiting to get in my cunt.

I took him in my mouth and ran my tongue around the head, gripping his shaft with my hand. With my other had I cupped his balls and teased his perineum. He groaned in pleasure. "God that feels sooo good." I took as much of his meat as I could into my mouth and sucked as I slowly fucked my mouth with his cock. He started to gently thrust on his own and we worked into a nice rhythm together. I didn't want him to cum just yet thought so I took my mouth away just before he went over the edge.

"ohh...fuck why did you stop? I'm soo close..." He pleaded.

I just smiled and stuck my finger in my mouth seductively. "You'll see..."

I went back down, gripping his cock in my hand, pumping slowly, and sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time. He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure. The I caught him by surprise! With my other hand I inserted my wet finger right up his ass! My husband swears this gives him the most intense orgasms. Jacking him off while sucking on his balls and pressing on his prostate. I've always wanted to do it on another person and see if it had the same effect.

He gasp in shock, but indeed, made no move to stop me. I left my finger at the same dept once I hit his prostate and just rubbed the tip of my finger back and forth on it while I jacked him off and sucked on his balls. He was definitely losing control of himself. I love making men lose control! His eyes were wide open as was his mouth. "Oh my fucking god that feels soooo good...holy shit I'm going to cum so fucking hard...oh god...fuck...yes...I'm going to cum...!!"

Just before he came I stopped sucking on his balls and moved the head of his cock into my mouth and suck for all I was worth. He filled my mouth with his cum and I swallowed as fast as I could. Even at that it over flowed. That rarely happens to me. I take pride in not wasting cum. He must have been packing quit a load!

"Jesus...I've never had an orgasm like that before!"

I finished swallowing and sat up, slowly slipping my finger from his ass. We shared a nice intimate kiss and he thanked me profusely. He went to the bathroom and got me a wash cloth for my hand. It was clean but ya know...

So we laid there for a while and I let him recover while we cuddled and kissed. It was very nice. We talked about skiing and his job and some of the stories he has from being a ski rescue guy.

We knew that he would have to get back to work within another hour so we didn't dally too long. We kissed some more and this time it was him who was going downtown. He kissed around my inner thighs and licked up and down my labia and started to suck on my clit as he inserted one and then two fingers into my very wet cunt. He was very good at oral sex and within a very short time I was gripping his head between my thighs while I came on his face.

I was now good and ready for a serious fucking. And I told him so.

Needless to say, he liked hearing that.

He mounted me missionary, my cunt juices glistening on his face. I pulled him to me and gave him a deep kiss and licked my juices off him. I was feeling particularly nasty having adulterous sex in the same bed I shared with my husband last night!

He started slowly fucking in an out of me while pinching and pulling on my nipples and rubbing my tummy below my belly button. I never new what an erogenous zone that can be! I loved it. He increased his tempo and pinched my nipple harder. God I was in heaven, he really new how to please!

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big thick cock of yours! Oh god I'm going to cum again, oh yes!!" I've been told that I'm quit loud when I cum, though I usually have no memory of it. That's probably what I was saying though:)

He reached around and put his arm under my head, encircling my head and bracing his arm with my shoulders. He then just went for it, pounding into me for all he was worth.

"God yes fuck me...fuck me fuck me fuck me. Oh that feels soo damn good...cum in me, fill me up with your cum!"

Well, it didn't take too much encouragement and in not too long he did just that while I came on his cock a second time. Afterward, we just laid there, breathing heavily on each other, covered in sweat and lost in afterglow. It was wonderful sex and I told him so. "That was magnificent. I feel like I owe you again! Damn it! This was suppose to be for helping me out and here you are making me feel soo damn good! Now I'm down by one orgasm." I punched his arm playfully, smiling.

"That was positively the best sex I've ever had. You have more than paid me back, and you know it! You bad girl!" He said with a small laugh.

"I wish I could stay and play more with you, but I really need to get back to work. How long are you going to be staying here?"

"Another two nights...and days. We live about an hour and a half away in the city. Where do you live?"

I'll skip some of the dialogue here. We exchanged information and learned that in off season we didn't live too far apart. He lived on the mountain during the winter. I got his beeper and phone number, and told him that he would be hearing from me if I ever hurt my ankle again. Then he left. I looked at the clock and couldn't believe it. It was almost 2! My husband would be back in two hours. I couldn't get up to clean myself due to my hurt ankle so I could only lay there with cum leaking out of me! What a sight I will be for my husband. At least I had enough time for a short nap. I'm sure I will need my energy when my husband gets back!

I took my nap and I'm glad I did, for when my husband got back and saw me there with my wicked smile on my face he knew something was up. His cloths flew off him and he jumped into bed.

"I've been a bad girl hubby..."

"Why don't you tell me all about it from the beginning while I clean you up." He said spreading my legs.

So I proceeded to tell him starting with hurting my ankle and ending up with me getting his phone number. During my recounting I believe I cam another 4 times. I have my husband trained to be very good at oral sex. He is especially good when he is on clean up duty! God I'm wicked!

After that my husband wasn't to be denied so he filled me up with his cum too. I didn't have any orgasms left in me at the moment and lets just say he didn't last that long.:) There is something especially nasty in the idea of having cum from two men inside you.

I'll share more when I have the time to write.

Till then, I hope you enjoyed my story. It was a true event with small embellishments here and there.

Feel free to email me with comments. I reply to them when I have time.