Ski Trip

Story Info
Couple has their first threesome with a young man.
4.8k words
4.4
97.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolride
coolride
2 Followers

The following, while not exactly true, is partial based on actual experience, with the names and places changed to protect the not so innocent!

After a wonderful day of skiing the Colorado Rockies, Kim and I headed off to the hot tub to soak the aches and pains of the day away. Already feeling a slight buzz from the wine shared at dinner, we both took large plastic glasses of a really nice Merlot with us. We were pleased to find that we had the place to ourselves, and after relaxing for the first few minutes we began running our hands over each other under the water. I enjoyed moving my hand up her thigh until my fingers were as close to her pussy as possible without actually touching it. She liked being teased this way as much as I liked teasing her. Our little game was interrupted by the arrival of a young man. He seemed a little shy but eased himself into the water on the opposite side of the hot tub from Kim and I.

We introduced ourselves – his name was Craig and he had been left to his own devices because his parents who he was holidaying with had gone to Denver for a couple of days on business. We found out that he was actually 19, although he looked younger, and was a student in his first year of college. Kim asked Craig if he would like to ski with us the next day. Craig quickly agreed. I was surprised at this, but said nothing and we made arrangements to meet him the next morning.

Arriving back in our room, Kim said that she thought it would be fun to ski with Craig. She confessed that she found him very attractive, but "so young". She had a thing for young guys, although this was really difficult for her to admit, even to herself. I think the fact that she was in her early 40's was bringing on a bit of a female mid-life crisis, even though she looked much younger and had kept her body in excellent shape. She was 5'9" and about 140lb. She had the most wonderful butt and legs on the planet, at least in my opinion, and thanks to great genes she had the firm breasts of a teenager. Her fair skin and light brown hair streaked with blond were well maintained, and we had the credit card statement to prove it. Our lovemaking had never been lacking, but we were both open to new experiences. We had done nearly everything a couple can do together one-on-one. Maybe it is because I am a bit more than 10 years her senior that I had some of my most gratifying experiences seeing her totally satisfied, which took some doing! I envied her ability to have orgasm after orgasm. They just seemed to get stronger the more she had. Kim had always had a fantasy of being with two men at once, a fantasy that I encouraged as much as possible. On many occasions we had even "played" at it in our loving making.

I laughed, thinking of her denial of her attraction to young guys. We showered and climbed in bed. After cuddling for a time, Kim kissed her way down my body and took my penis in her mouth, sucking and licking me to a high state of arousal. I suggested that she move around so that I could return the favor - she shook her head and continued to take me higher. Kim loves oral, both giving and receiving, and it is not unusual for her to suck me to completion. I was getting closer and closer. Kim was outdoing herself and I couldn't help but wonder if Craig didn't have something to do with it... Just as I was began to tremble Kim stopped, came up and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on and in her mouth. She brought her fingers up to my mouth and I saw them glimmer in the moonlight with her wetness. I did not know that she had been masturbating while sucking me. I took her fingers in my mouth and licked and sucked the moisture off them. Kim kissed me again and whispered in my ear, "Goodnight, my lover."

I stuttered, "Goodnight?"

"What ...what the heck?" She told me that she wanted us very horny for tomorrow because she was considering fulfilling our little fantasy of a three-some if things worked out with Craig. This just made me all the more excited and I told her that I didn't need to be extra horny to go through with this. I was a bit surprised at her reply. She said that if she went through with this I would have to do a few special things for her. I had no idea what she was talking about. We had been very open about our fantasies and I could not imagine what she had in mind. She did know that the hornier I was, the wilder I became. I asked her what she had in mind. Her reply was, "Do you trust me?" I answered, "Unquestionably."

"Do you love me?" she asked, "Without reservation," was my reply. "If things work out, would you like to fulfill our three-some fantasy?"

"Absolutely," I quickly responded. "Then trust me," she said as she smiled into my eyes. She snuggled down into my arms and, as difficult as it was, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke from the most erotic dream I've ever had, my penis felt encased in warmth and as if it was being teased by velvet. Just as I began to climb to consciousness and orgasm, I realized that Kim was sucking me. Then she stopped. "You're trying to drive me insane, aren't you?" I asked. She smiled that secret smile and said, "Just consider this foreplay...for tonight." I knew then that Kim was on a mission, and that nothing would stand in her way. This made my anticipation and excitement rocket.

We had a wonderful day of skiing. We all got to know a great deal about each other during the rides on the lifts and at lunch. Kim, in her subtle way, found out a great deal about Craig's love life, which wasn't extensive at all. I also saw her swing into full-contact flirt mode. While she was subtle, it wasn't lost on Craig, or me for that matter. He would steal glances at me with a questioning and almost fearful look, while Kim would steal glances at me with a, you know what I'm doing and I know you know what I'm doing, look. Late in the afternoon we stopped in the lodge for a drink and snack before heading off for our last runs of the day. While Craig excused himself I took the opportunity to ask Kim how she was feeling about him and the proposed events for the evening. She giggled like a schoolgirl and told me that Craig had finally grown comfortable with their legs touching under the table. I saw the gleam in her eye and knew that she was moving forward with her plan. A slight wave of quite understandable jealousy washed over me, but it quickly passed as the prospects of the evening began to really turn me on.

Craig met us at our room and we all went out to dinner. He was grateful for the company and seemed to be a lot more relaxed with us now. Kim continued her soft, yet focused seduction. After returning to the hotel, Kim asked Craig if he'd like to join us in the hot tub. He quickly agreed and said he'd go and change. Kim suggested that he just bring his trunks to our room and leave his street clothes there, so that if we decided to go out dancing we could make a quick get away. He agreed and took off to get his trunks. He was hardly out of the door before Kim pushed me down on the couch, opened my zipper and had me in her mouth. My God, she was a wild woman, and she was in world-class blowjob mode – and I was the lucky recipient! But again she stopped just when things were getting interesting. "Bitch," I said teasingly. She laughed and told me that I hadn't seen anything yet. She then turned serious and asked if I was okay with "this". I told her I was. She looked into my soul and told me that she hoped I knew that I was the only man that would or could ever touch her heart... I cannot express the emotion I felt at that moment. I understood how and why men could give up empires for a woman. I knew our love for each other had reached yet another seemingly impossible high.

Craig returned and we all got into our suits, poured the wine in the hotel-approved plastic containers, and made our way to the hot tub. I noticed Craig's increased interest in Kim's body and I can't say I blamed him.

There were a number of people in the tub when we arrived, we slowly lowered ourselves into the hot bubbling water. Surprisingly, Craig took a seat next to me, which placed me in the middle. We chatted among ourselves and with the other people there. Gradually, in ones and twos, the other people left, leaving us alone. Kim excused herself and made her way to the restroom. Craig told me how much fun he was having hanging out with us. He also said that although we were both as old as his parents we didn't act that way. I laughed, and told him that Kim and I were pretty adventurous people and lived a lifestyle that was younger than our years. I also told him that having no children in our home allowed us this luxury.

Craig asked me what I meant by adventurous and I told him about some of the travelling Kim and I had done, as well as our love of Harleys and fast cars. I also told Craig that we extended our love of adventure to our sex life. I saw this peak Craig's interest, but just as he was about to ask me something, Kim returned. She entered the water and slid into the middle between Craig and I, giggling that she wanted to be the center of attention. I placed my hand on Kim's thigh and began stoking her under the water. I noticed that Craig seemed suddenly a bit uneasy and on a hunch I moved my arm round Kim's shoulders. Sure enough I knew from the angle of her arm that she had her hand on Craig's thigh – at least. She turned, and without moving her hand, kissed me and smiled. I felt her other hand move up and reach into my lap, searching for my cock. I knew that because of Craig's inexperience he was probably uneasy because he feared my reaction if I found out what was going on under the water.

I gambled, and said to Craig, "Bet you never guessed a hot tub could be this much fun, did you?" Craig stammered in response but I told him to relax and enjoy it, and that I was getting the same treatment. Kim started laughing and said that she felt, and she did mean felt, that Craig was enjoying the hot tub just a bit more than I was. She turned and whispered something in Craig's ear. I saw him blush and said, "Hey, not fair having secrets," and laughed.

I guess it was a combination of the wine, the soothing hot water and the sexual tension, but at that moment something just clicked between the three of us. It was most pronounced between Kim and Craig. I knew she had made up her mind and that Craig was caught up in the moment. Kim said she thought it was time to get out of the tub or we'd all be prunes. I agreed and started to rise. Craig hesitated and Kim laughingly pulled him up. I knew why he didn't want to stand up right away. The poor guy had a considerable tent going on and was a bit embarrassed. Kim, her courage enhanced by the wine, said, "See, he was enjoying it more than you."

We made our way to our room and Kim suggested we all shower off the hot tub water. Craig said he'd better go, but I could tell that it was only a polite gesture that increased my respect for him. I told him, "No stay, we'll drink some wine and watch HBO or something." He agreed and seemed pleased. While Craig was in the shower Kim again sought my approval to go forward. I told her that I approved, and mentioned how excited she had made me by the teasing. She said that she felt that he was still very nervous, not only due to his inexperience, but also because I was there, and she felt that he didn't quite know what to think of that.

We decided to just lay our cards on the table. I told her that if she got him started in private things would perhaps be easier, and I would give her that opportunity but I wouldn't be gone for long. She hesitantly agreed. Kim was next in the shower and Craig and I talked about sport and cars while she was busy. She came out of the shower in her flannel robe which wasn't in itself all that sexy, but she didn't have it buttoned, just tied at the waist which gave peeks of leg and cleavage. I poured us all another glass of wine and instead of heading to the shower, sat down on the couch next to Kim, forcing her to squeeze closer to Craig. This action opened up Kim's robe, exposing more of her legs.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, slowly and sensuously. Craig got up and said that perhaps he'd better go. Kim and I both laughed and she reached up and grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the couch. This time she kept hold of his arm after he sat down. I knew it was time for me to widen the crack in the breaking ice and see if we all fell through or stayed afloat. I took a large drink of wine and turned to Craig. I asked him if he remembered how I had told him that Kim and I lived an adventurous life? He replied that he did. I told him that this included our sex life and that to be blunt, Kim really wanted to have sex with him and me at the same time. You could see the color rising in both their faces. Kim laughed out loud, then quickly told him that if he didn't want to she would certainly understand. She assured him that I wasn't gay or bi and that he had nothing to worry about. Kim added that this was new to us as well and that we all had the option of stopping at any time. This seemed to put Craig at ease and he shyly suggested that maybe he'd stick around. He said he had read about things like this but never thought he'd be in a position to experience them...

I got up and said that I needed to head to the shower and jokingly told them not to start without me. Kim said, "Ahhh shucks," so I relented and said, "Okay, but don't FINISH without me," and walked to the bathroom. In the shower I was torn between giving them a little time together and rushing back into the room. I compromised and took about 10 minutes before drying off and pulling on my sweat pants and tee shirt. That 10 minutes seemed like 5 hours.

I returned to the living room and found it lit by the glow of the fire. Kim and Craig were on the couch locked in a kiss that I am sure was creating a lot of heat for both of them. Craig started to pull away when he heard me return, but Kim held him gently by the back of the head and continued the kiss. I sat next to them and lightly rubbed Kim's back as her kiss with Craig intensified. I moved one hand to her front and gently traced the contours of her breasts while I began to kiss the back of her neck. I heard her moan as I did this and watched as she took Craig's hand and placed it high on her bare thigh. I began to rub the outside of her other leg as Craig's fingers moved higher under her robe. Kim parted her legs, welcoming him. She broke the kiss and, placing her hand over his, moved it between her legs as she turned to kiss me.

Her position gave me the chance to loosen the belt holding her robe together, and it parted revealing her wonderful breasts. Her nipples were as hard as little rocks. I softly placed my palm over them as she moved deeper into the kiss. I also felt her push her hips into Craig's hand as he took her nipple in his mouth. She broke off the kiss and laid her head back on the couch, eyes closed. I smiled at Craig and told him he was in for a real treat, and that Kim was the most erotic of all the women I had been with. On hearing this, Kim began to rub Craig and I saw him squirm as her fingers trailed over the bulge in his pants. She complained that she was the only one nearly naked, so I got up and said we could fix that, and began to take off my clothes.

Craig rose to follow, but Kim stopped him and told him to take off his shirt and that she'd help him with his pants. She grabbed his zipper, pulled it down, unsnapped the stud on his Jeans, and then slowly lowered both trousers and briefs. His cock was at last free and nearly slapped Kim in the face as she reached down to help him step out of his clothes. It wasn't the biggest cock I had ever seen but it was a nice sized specimen of the male anatomy. Kim reached up and grabbed it and you could see the poor guy twitching already. She looked up at Craig's face and licked his cock from base to tip - he moaned aloud and stammered that he'd never had anyone do that before.

His cock was glistening with juice, and as the precum started to run down its' length, Kim whimpered and took the head in her mouth, chasing the fluid down Craig's shaft with her tongue, then capturing the droplets. I moved closer to Kim and rubbed her shoulders as she took him deep in her mouth. Craig began to stutter something and Kim moved her mouth off him, grabbed the base of his cock between her fingers and stopped him from cumming. She looked up at him and said, "No you don't, not yet," and laughed. We all went into the bedroom and threw the bedclothes off the bed. Craig started to climb on the bed, and laughing Kim told him that the socks had to go. You never saw socks disappear from feet so fast in your life!

Kim told Craig and I that she had a couple of requests before we went any further. At this point the guy would have sold his soul to the devil to continue. Kim told him that she had a couple of fantasies she wanted to act out. Craig said that he was okay with just about anything at this point, as did I. Kim told Craig that she knew he wasn't going to last long his first time and that was okay, the only stipulation being was that he had to tell her when he was near to climax so that she could stop him in time. He readily agreed. I knew this was as much for my benefit as hers, because we had talked about it. With that, Kim told Craig to lay down on the bed, bent over him and took his cock between her lips. I saw her move her mouth and tongue over him and take all of him deep in her throat. I watched as she brought him to the edge then calmed him time after time. I started to climb behind her to slip inside her or lick her, but she just told me to watch and I did as I was told.

She continued teasing Craig, bringing him closer and closer before backing off. Kim had grabbed my hand and was holding it as she worked him over, every now and then glancing sideways at me to watch me watching her. She was so turned on. I managed to run my free hand over her butt and feel her pussy – my God she was wet. I played with her pussy and she ground back into my hand. Craig was getting louder and louder and I knew he couldn't last much longer. Just as he announced he was getting real close, Kim stopped and told him to, "Let it go, fill my mouth." As Craig closed his eyes and began bucking his hips, Kim to my surprise forced my hand around his erection at the base and closed her hand over mine. I could feel her lips come down and touch my fingers before she went back up to tease the head of his cock. Craig cried out that he was going to cum and Kim nodded her head, whispered yes, and then moved her mouth until just the head of his cock could be tantalized with her tongue.

My hand was clasped around his cock under hers, and as I felt him swell I could feel his cock begin to pump and I knew he was spurting his hot cum into Kim's eager mouth. The guy must have pumped 7 or 8 times. Kim swallowed as much as she could but some leaked out around her lips. Just as he settled down Kim took her mouth off him and to my surprise reached over and kissed me, swirling her cum soaked tongue in my mouth. I was too hot to care; all I could do was kiss her back. His cum didn't taste of much at all; it wasn't bad, but the texture was slick and sticky at the same time.

By now I was ravenous, and I pulled Kim over on her back and got my face into her pussy as fast as I could. She was soaked and it took me no time to lick her to a couple of orgasms. Looking up at her I noticed that she again had Craig's hard cock in her mouth – oh, the recovery power of youth! She reached down and grabbed my head and brought me up to her, releasing Craig's cock she said she wanted to suck me now. I moved up to slide into her warm wet mouth. She guided Craig between her open legs and I could see Craig slowly slide into her soaking pussy.

coolride
coolride
2 Followers
12