Ski Trip Cuckold

Story Info
My wife meets her lover as we enjoy Heavenly. Coincidence?
5.4k words
3.23
50.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves consensual sexual activity between my wife and another man. If the genre is offensive to you, please look elsewhere for your reading pleasure; if not, please enjoy.

*

They had enjoyed each other twice before the ski trip: once in October at our hotel in San Diego when we had traveled south for a continuing legal education seminar I was required to attend and a second time, almost two months later, at a motel near our home in Northern California when he had traveled to a closing that took place near us on behalf of his business. Each said they had delighted in the other's company on those occasions.

This may surprise some of you but I found Brent for her on an internet "cuckolding" site. He seemed like a decent enough guy and I hoped he'd be a more than adequate sexual partner for her to enjoy. He was respectful toward my wife and me, yet understanding of my quandary that, because of a medical mistake, her sexual needs were simply more than I could cope with at the present time. He was obviously happy to help us with the problem as nearly every man was, once he became aware of our situation.

Let me explain because I don't want you to get the wrong impression about my marriage with Annie. I know the term "cuckold" has been given an extremely negative connotation in these days of internet solicitation; our situation wasn't as those are usually represented. My being cuckolded wasn't something my wife or her lover forced upon me; it certainly wasn't in response to an ultimatum from Annie; in a way, it wasn't even her specified desire but we had to recognize that the problem wasn't going away, at least in the short run. It wasn't a situation in which I was degraded or humiliated nor was I uncomfortable with the situation in the least, once I had settled upon what I perceived to be a win-win solution to a medically induced predicament. It was just a way to deal with a real-life problem that had arisen between us and that we needed to resolve.

I still enjoyed sex with my wife, not less than twice a week, but her libido had been supercharged by a physician's mistaken, extended over-dosage of hormones and I simply could not keep up with her increased fleshly needs, yet I wanted her happy and we both expressed our desire to continue in our marriage. I loved my Annie very much. As soon as we realized the foundation of the problem, with the help of a second medical opinion, we scaled back the estrogen and testosterone intake but Annie's new-found carnal energies had persisted until I felt I was in danger of losing both my wife and my marriage.

The Doctor's mistake was even more difficult to deal with than Annie's needs. It had put me in a strange, if not untenable situation. Though I had practiced law for nearly twenty years, if there was a lawsuit that could rectify the effects of the misdiagnosis and treatment, I wasn't sure how I could pursue it. Most of my male readers will understand when I say that I could simply not see myself in the courtroom, making this plea to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury:

"Honest, folks, she just wants sex, sex, sex all the time and I'm simply not man enough to take care of all of her needs. Doctor X, by her obvious error, has placed me in this awful situation and my wife and I should be compensated for that error."

I could anticipate the howls of laughter without having to present the case; I didn't think the argument would fly if presented to a jury nor did I want to expose myself to the obvious ridicule of my fellow lawyers, who would never let me forget that to which I had just testified under oath. No, I didn't think that was a viable approach to my problem as I actually have to practice in our moderately sized town every day. Knowing that my peers always liked to watch my jury presentations for their own benefit and edification, I was certain that I would never hear the end, so I set out in a different direction: As a result, I found myself, instead, trying to find enough sexual partners to satisfy my Annie's bountiful sexual needs without compromising our cherished marriage. While she's not at all judgmental about the desires of others, Annie doesn't appreciate sex with other women so that left me on the hunt for men, sexually active men, who weren't getting enough at home but who also could be trusted with my precious Annie.

I know there are those of you who will read this short remembrance and blanch at the very idea of a husband finding, or even trying to find, lovers to satisfy his wife's needs, but I assure you this seemed the very best approach to me as I tried to cope with a wonderful, yet difficult, problem. I had read a treatise or two advocating cheating as a savior for sexless, failing marriages but that just wasn't our situation. I didn't want Annie to have to cheat, I didn't want the stress on our relationship that I felt would inevitably follow a cheating scenario, and I wanted to continue my more-than-adequate sexual relationship with this beautiful woman, the mother of my children, whom I loved with all of my heart. I found myself looking on the internet for selected lovers for my wife, lovers who could understand our plight and assist us in keeping our marriage viable and healthy. There would be no need to cheat if I could succeed.

In the meantime, while I continued to search, Annie and I had booked a week-long ski trip at a wonderful resort in South Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Both she and I really enjoyed Heavenly Valley where we could literally ski from California to Nevada and back on Ridge Run or take our lives into our hands at the end of a skiing day as we traversed Gun Barrel. There was enough variety at Heavenly to make any skier appreciate the Sierras and all that Tahoe had to offer. Staying at Harrah's Resort made the visit even better as the gambling was exciting and we had a great view of Heavenly, even when we wanted or needed to rest from the rigors of skiing.

It was Monday, the second day of our scheduled trip and we had been out on the ski slopes all day; tonight we speculated that it would be exceedingly cold. We were looking forward to a relaxing evening in our room at Harrah's, sipping wine in front of the fireplace while kneading and/or soaking the aches and pains from stressed joints and bruised muscles that we had accumulated during a long day on the slopes. We are decent, but admittedly only adequately talented, skiers who can find time to ski only two or three times a year so we expect a few falls and some painful stretches while we try to emulate the real skiers we always see at Tahoe.

Early in the day we saw him as we waited for a lift to Pinnacles run; he made his presence known to us by removing his goggles and waving at us as if we should have been looking for him from the outset. Brent was also skiing Heavenly and he wanted us, well, Annie at least, to know he was here. Was it only coincidence when we ran into Brent, several times in line at the lifts, at lunch and, of course, skiing down the mountain? I doubted it but Annie said Brent and she had not made these plans without consulting me; she had, however, mentioned to him that we were coming this week to ski Heavenly. He was with several other people including an attractive woman, who appeared to be about his age, perhaps his wife. Annie said she didn't know them either. Whether by chance or not, it was obvious he and Annie connected each time they saw each other on the slopes and I, at least, could see that they "eye fucked" each other every time he was near.

When I was aware that Annie was going to have an encounter with a lover, especially because I had found all of them to date, I could prepare myself mentally for the discomfort of sharing my paramour; I had not made those preparations for this trip and I wasn't sure I was ready to have my plans interrupted.

I had to know if Annie and he had planned this as a clandestine tryst without my input or if he had simply surprised her, as he had me, by intentionally coming here at the same time we did. I knew I didn't believe in coincidences; that was for sure.

Back at Harrah's in our room, I inquired of Annie, "How did Brent know we were here? Was this a planned get-together or did he surprise you as much as he did me?"

Annie assured me that she and Brent had not planned this together and that she was as suspicious as I was that he had simply decided to make the connection while we were on vacation. If he had brought his family with him, it seemed obvious that that would give him a great cover to see Annie a time or two without having to make excuses to his wife about his absence. Spousal excuses explaining protracted absence was something that had been hard to do for Brent because of his living in Soco while we lived in the north. He had only been able to see my wife when we traveled near San Diego or he traveled near our home on a business trip, as I explained earlier. I knew both would have enjoyed more interaction but I also hoped Annie had not deceived me by not disclosing their plans.

We had last seen Brent when the ski lifts closed. He was having drinks at the après-ski get together at the bottom of Gun Barrel. An attractive woman who I assumed was his wife was sitting at the table with him. She, of course, had no idea that Annie and her husband had any shared history, yet the three of us, Annie, Brent and I, were very aware of the time he and my wife had spent together. Seeing him with his wife made me feel a bit apprehensive about our nascent activities; it was never our intention to come between anyone and his wife. We just needed to treat Annie's condition and Brent had been available and willing to help.

I felt better after Annie assured me Brent's appearance had not been part of a clandestine agreement between the two of them to meet without my knowing. However, I could tell by the looks between them when we happened upon Brent, both at the slopes and in the hospitality centers, that the two of them wanted desperately to be in each other's arms and that was ok with me once I understood Annie had not deceived me. We just needed to find a way to make it happen.

Annie and I had found a table upon entering the little bar area and had made ourselves comfortable with a glass of wine, each and a small bowl of chili, each. There were two empty chairs at our table while Brent and his wife were standing since they had arrived after us. The bar had rapidly filled to capacity as it usually did at the end of a skiing day at Heavenly, chairs were hard to come by and would be relatively precious commodities until the evening when the slopes would again fill with night skiers.

I was a bit surprised when Brent boldly approached our table and asked if he and the lady accompanying him could join us. Annie quickly accepted the opportunity to be closer to her clandestine lover and made room, insisting that we could find seats at our table for the couple. I, attempting to be quick on the uptake and knowing the game that was at hand, saw an opportunity to have a bit of an adventure, while getting to know Brent's companion, as a bonus. I winked at Brent, when I was sure his companion could not see me and both he and Annie knew that they could count on me to help them find some private time together.

As we settled in, we placed our drink orders and made the introductions. I watched as Annie managed to start rubbing Brent's leg under the table...just to let him know that the opportunity existed, if he was man enough to make it happen.

I suspected Brent was! As his lady went to use the restroom facilities, the plan was hatched; it was simple: Brent and Annie just needed enough time to fuck each other hard and satisfy the sexual volcano that had been building between them as the day had worn on. They needed each other, badly.

When his wife returned to the table, I thought the private teasing between the two of them was outrageous and not nearly subtle enough to maintain the subterfuge that the two didn't know each other until Brent and his wife had been seated with us.

Annie was so obviously seductive when she sucked on the cherry that she had taken out of her drink that I could easily imagine her sucking Brent's hard cock.

I glanced at Annie, wanting to warn her that she needed to be a bit more circumspect around her lover's wife and noticed, instead, Brent's stocking covered foot rubbing upward on Annie's leg and trying to reach her pussy below the table. His wife seemed oblivious to it all and appeared not to recognize the connection between the two others at our table, an association of which I was so acutely aware.

As his wife left the table, once more, this time to pick up a steaming bowl of soup, Brent passed my now squirming Annie a note to meet him in his room at ten o'clock the next morning. He and his wife were staying at Harvey's, next door to Harrah's and the note contained his room number. He later explained to Annie that he had arranged for his wife and the other couple with whom they had traveled to take a ski lesson in the morning and he could be reasonably assured that she would not interrupt their tryst, provided they limited themselves to an hour or so of intimacy.

Before we left the table, a ski resort employee asked to talk to me about the skis we had checked into storage. I winked at you and left the table, not knowing how long I would be away, but thinking it would not be too awfully long. In the next few minutes, another employee asked Annie and Brent's wife to participate in a survey about their ski experiences that day. The resort was particularly interested in learning how the ladies had enjoyed the slopes at Heavenly and assured the women that it would take less than an hour or so to complete the survey and that the resort would pick up the tab for all drinks for the evening, if they would cooperate. The girls agreed and left with the employee so when I returned, only Brent was seated at the table. It gave me a good opportunity to speak candidly with Brent and I welcomed the chance.

Our conversation was warm, friendly and informative. Before the girls returned, I was assured by Brent that he didn't want to interrupt Annie's and my vacation plans but that, after Annie had told him we were coming to Tahoe, his wife had said that she needed to get away for a bit and that she would love to try skiing. The combination of knowing Annie was here with me and a wife who would need to hone her skills if she was going to try to keep up with Brent was just too much for him so he booked the trip. Little did he know that his wife would also tell a neighbor couple of their plans and now I understood the relationship between their entire entourage. I had to grin when he told me that neither his wife nor the neighbors had skied previously and that he had agreed to pay for them all to take the next day's lessons just so he could have a bit of free time with my Annie. For what he had paid, he could have flown us down to San Diego, paid for our hotel, and saved money. I was impressed that he enjoyed my wife's company enough to spend that kind of money.

Shortly after Annie and Brent's wife returned to our table, Annie and I left the bar and retired to our room. We silently thanked the Resort for our drinks, caught the shuttle back to the base of Heavenly and retired to our room at Harrah's. As we had planned, we broke out a gentle red and relaxed after showering and grabbing a quick bite to eat. I had fun telling Annie about Brent's and my conversation and was sure to include the part about his wife bringing along their neighbors without much, if any, input from Brent. She laughed, but I could see that she was quietly pleased, when I told her about Brent's having to pay for everyone in his party's ski lessons just so she and he could have a few moments of privacy together. She commented about "the best laid plans of mice and men", tongue in cheek, and told me she was looking forward to seeing him in the morning. We talked late into the evening and assured each other of the wisdom of our current relationship; looked out the window at the night skiers on Heavenly and retired early enough to have a long session of gentle and comfortable lovemaking of our own before slipping off to a sleep well-earned by the activities of our day and evening. I kept saying both to Annie and myself that I wish I had the ability to provide her with all of the sexual activity and attentions that she now required but that I also knew that I was simply not able to keep up, absent some miraculous and unsought medical error by my physician, whom I saw as irregularly and with as long intervals between visits as prudence would allow. My dreams were filled with visions of Annie's and my lovemaking over the years and, surprisingly, not of her and Brent as they might be in the morning.

Though we slept relatively late, it seemed it was only minutes before Annie left me in the morning, walked the short distance between Harrah's and Harvey's and knocked on Brent's door, having texted him first to make sure she would not be interrupting anyone other than her lover when she arrived at his temporary home. Let me say here, that I normally accompany Annie when she is meeting another man for a lovemaking session and that I recommend that course of action to any husband who finds himself in a situation similar to mine. I do this for safety purposes and to let Annie know that she is precious to me beyond a doubt. To my knowledge she had never before met with a lover without my being in the same abode or even in the same room, depending on her preference.

I must admit that I had developed into a bit of a voyeur since we had embarked upon this path of treatment, enjoying watching her beauty in action and internalizing the pleasure of the man with whom she was playing on each occasion, but my primary purpose was to insure that she was safe in these endeavors. Because of their prior history and because of the discussion I had had with Brent the prior evening, I did not accompany Annie this once. It was an entirely different experience, not being there and knowing she was safe, and one that I would never do again, despite knowing the man involved and his predilections. I was uncomfortable for the duration of her absence.

The rest of the story is Annie's and I'll let her tell it to you as she related it to me after she returned safe and sound to our Hotel room from visiting her paramour.

"When I arrived at Brent's room after my short walk between the two hotels, the fireplace was already lit and a pleasant fire was burning. It was the perfect chance to have some naughty fun in front of that fireplace and Brent and I quickly found our way to the massive sofa in their hotel room. We kissed passionately and quickly started to remove our clothes without a lot of foreplay."

"As I unbuttoned Brent's shirt with one hand, my other hand started stroking his cock through his pants. He is not overly large in the penis department but is always nice and hard for me and I appreciate his enthusiasm and creativity as a lover, as he says he does mine."

"He started kissing me and eagerly, if not with great panache, tugging at the buttons of my blouse with both hands. He finally managed to pull my blouse off my shoulders and started kissing the tops of my breasts as they poured out of my, if I do say so myself, very sexy, semi-see through, Victoria's Secret demi-bra. He always seems to appreciate my 36C breasts and pays a lot of attention to my fairly small but very responsive nipples that appeared so pink on that occasion that they were nearly red in hue, due to my excitement."

"He pulled the cups of the bra off my breasts one at a time, ever so slowly kissing each newly exposed nipple and making each harder than it was, showing the full extent of my distended buds. He gently sucked each of my tits, remembering that I had told him when we had previously met that they are very sensitive and responsive; that I prefer them not to be harshly treated or abused. I was getting hotter and more excited as he continued his ministrations. I began to feel the excitement deep in my nether regions as I felt him first unbutton, then unzip my pants and run his hands into my panties, searching for my distended nub and becoming aware of the already abundant wetness."

12