Ski Trip Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While he explored my lady parts, I made my way into his boxers so that I could touch and stroke his hard, throbbing cock. I gently cupped his distended ball sac, noting that his scrotum felt very full and heavy and that his balls were pulled up tight to his shaft. I hoped they were that way because they were full of his cum for me. It was evident that he had missed my attentions and was already for whatever I had in mind."

"He pulled my skinny jeans down below my knees so he could kiss along my panty line. I liked this game so much that my pussy began to tingle and my dampness grew with each kiss. While I didn't feel as if I needed any more foreplay, he continued to explore my body with his hands and lips."

"Brent assured me that my body is very beautiful; that I am so sexy and worthy of his sensual stimulation all over my body. Saying he couldn't wait any longer to be inside me, Brent pulled my panties off and tossed them aside while he continued to run his tongue over my tits, stimulating them to the maximum with his mouth. While he sucked, flicked and licked one nipple, the other was between two of his fingers, being gently twisted and excited perfectly so that neither of them felt neglected. I was in heaven but I was also aware that our time was somewhat limited as a result of our circumstance."

"I tuned on the couch so that I could pull off my boxers; I really wanted to put his cock in my mouth. When I was finally able to touch his cock with my tongue, he found my tender clit and paid as much attention to its engorging nub as he had with my nipples. It was so good to feel his fingers as they stimulated my most tender part and I started to really feel my pussy getting to the soaking stage."

"As he worked his lips and tongue down my stomach and toward my pussy, I could feel the initial rumblings of a building earthquake and his beard made my outer lips and the surrounding mounds tickle with sensations I've not experienced in years. As an aside, I may want you to grow a beard in the future. I think his facial hair contributed very positively to the stimuli I was now enjoying so much."

"Lying in a side-by-side sixty-nine position, we continued to relish the pleasures of some of the most exciting oral sex either of us had ever experienced. The feelings we were having can only be described as 'out of this world' delightful."

"His cock was nice and firm as I stroked the underside of it with my fingers while my lips closed around his glans and my tongue traced loops outlining the small opening in the tip of his cock. It seemed as if he was trying to match my pace as his tongue was drawing circles around my clit at the same time."

"After about ten minutes of what I recall as a little bit of heaven on earth, Brent decided to change positions so he could stimulate my distended bud a little more effectively and to try to find my 'g-spot' with one of his fingers. All the while, his other hand was gently stroking my bottom and the area around what he has nicknamed my 'velvet vise'".

He said, "I want you to experience some anal sensations without penetration."

Annie continued, "I had previously made it clear to him that I am not a fan of anal sex and that I have never enjoyed being penetrated in that spot although I had tried it once or twice. I know other women who enjoy anal as much as vaginal sex but I am not one of them and he made me a bit nervous by that comment. I'm not trying to disrespect others or be judgmental of their preferences, it just isn't mine. I trusted....."

"After he began those intimate touches, I squealed with surprised delight, moaned and whimpered that I wanted him to stop, but of course, he didn't want to stop and asked me to trust him a bit more. I relented but told him to be very careful. After a bit, he relented in his quest, realizing my mind set just wasn't going to go where he wanted it to go."

"If he was disappointed in not being able to convince me to engage in anal sex, he didn't show it and renewed displaying his cunnilingual skills until I screamed as he twirled his tongue around my clit until I rewarded his mouth and face with the nice cum bath he so genuinely deserved."

"As soon as my eruption began to subside, Brent said, 'I need to get you building your next cum storm. I want to take advantage of the nice wet pussy you have ready for me. Please lean over the sofa and bend over. Your ass is so beautiful and firm and I love the view of your mound from behind.'

"Now that seemed like a much more agreeable suggestion and I was happy to comply with it."

"Brent suck down onto his knees, kneeling behind me as I leaned over the arm of the couch, and started to eat my pussy from behind, sucking and licking the juices right out of me in the most delightful way. Even if I didn't want anal penetration, I believe most women enjoy having a tongue circling their tender anal bud and I am no exception. He teased my anus relentlessly, making me shiver and shake as I enjoyed his good licking."

"As he licked, his fingers continued to stroke in and out of my vagina and he frequently changed between tonguing my bottom and fingering my pussy."

"As he continued to labor on my behalf, he would say things like, 'You're so hot and you're so beautiful to look at. I just can't get enough of you.' It was very nice to hear him be overcome with excitement as he licked and played in my nether regions."

"I was beginning to build again to a tidal wave of an orgasm, complete with tsunami. This time the quivers became the shakes and more as his efforts drove me toward that wonderful cliff."

"As much as I loved his attentions, I wanted to go down on him once more before we ran out of time. I consider myself a premium and gifted cocksucker, it being perhaps my favorite sport. Any woman will tell you that there is no better way to find sexual control than that which is found when sucking a cock. I can build you up and I can let you down; even better, I can control the amount of pleasure you derive from my tongue, mouth and throat to the extent that I can make or deny your orgasm. I wanted him in my mouth so I told him it was time for me to enjoy taking him for a bit."

"He appeared to love every second that I was down on his cock and finally gasped, ' I haven't felt the way you are making me feel in a very long time.'"

"I told him I wanted to taste his cum but he would have no part of it, saying 'I'd rather make sure I own you after this round by cumming in the velvet vise. I want you to mount me so you're on top.'"

"We were nearing the end of our time together and we both knew it. If we were going to culminate this tryst the way it had to be ended, it was now or never."

"As I climbed onto his cock, he placed both of his hands on my breasts and, holding me tightly, said, 'I'm making sure you feel every stroke.'"

"We fucked for quite a while as I ground my wet, burning pussy onto his cock relentlessly. My clit was stimulated by his public bone and I used it to the ultimate. We were both soaked with the cum of our previous play and the lubrication was just perfect."

"Then he wanted me over on my knees so he could, again, enter me from behind. My head was resting on a nice pillow and he took both of my hands and held them behind me as he continued to stroke in and out of my pussy with just the right rhythm, thrust and pace."

"I heard him say, 'This will give me great leverage as I slam your pussy from behind.'"

With every stroke, he held my hands and pulled me toward him. It was exquisite and I could feel my next release building to a crescendo in my tummy."

"As he with a mighty blast, warming and wetting my cervix and filling me with his seed, I also let go completely and succumbed to the pleasures of the flesh so confidently given to me."

"Though our time was short and we both knew it, I lay down exhausted and Brent bent over me, kissing me softly and tenderly. Minutes passed but our hearts are still racing. At last, we both took a few minutes to clean up and I started my short, cold walk back to our room."

Who knows, perhaps before we leave the resort, we'll find another way to cut our skiing short and they can meet again. More power to them if we can, but, even if they can't, it was so nice to see Annie's smile and to feel the warmth of her gratitude for my encouraging her to enjoy the attentions Brent had so generously shared with her. I also knew she would be more than ready for me tonight.

12