Ski Trip with College Girlfriends

Story Info
Sex romp at the ski resort with former college girlfriends.
4.2k words
4.49
29.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop Steve," I cried out loud. I was completely naked, spread eagle on the bed with my legs stretched far apart. Steve was doing a pushup with his body. He had his arms locked out and his feet touching the bed. The only contact we had at that moment was his ample dick inside my overheated pussy. And he was pounding my pussy almost as though he were mad that I didn't marry him.

Since it was winter I did not get waxed before my husband and me made the drive to Vermont for the weekend ski trip with my college girlfriends and former roommates and their husbands. "Oh fuck yea," Steve moaned as he hammered me hard. "This is just like old times baby." He moaned again.

My husband was now sitting on the bed next to me. When Steve first entered my black, hairy bush, he was going slowly to feel the way. At that point I was giving Tim a blow job, working over his thick, long cock with both my hands wrapped around it and my tongue swirling his head. But when Steve did the pushup into my pussy, there was too much action so I retreated from my husbands large penis as the bed was rocking.

It was an amazing moment. I was taking in Steve's length and his cock was doing its's job of teasing my clit. My pussy was completely soaked at the moment. I had fucked Steve probably a dozen times in my single days but I've been married a decade so it has been a while since he inserted himself into my hot box. I'm not sure I've fucked another man since I met Tim and with his skills there was no need to keep looking. He was the biggest and best lover I ever had and I sampled the field, trust me.

But here Tim sat only a foot away from me watching me get hammered by an old fuck buddy at the ski lodge. How erotic was that I thought? And then Tim made it hotter with a suggestion.

"Honey, lift your legs high and grab them with your hands." And I was quick to take direction and when I did so, Steve slid deeper into me. I laughed and cooed at the same moment. Steve just kept pumping the pushup sex, triceps bulging, and sweat streaming down his chest. And he was now deep in my sex and we were getting into a nice motion. I could see my 36B tits and my beautifully pedicured toenails in the air. I looked damn good for a woman of 40, I thought to myself.

"You look so hot babe." Tim interrupted my thought. "Keep pounding her pussy, Steve." Tim encouraged him. I'm pretty sure Steve had no intention of stopping with his pussy pounding although, with the sounds he was making I'm not sure how much longer he would last.

I think the whole idea of fucking another guy as Tim watched from a foot away was making me crazy too. I stopped holding my legs up with my hands and started working over both nipples with my painted fingernails. I kept the legs airborne and that action seemed to make my pussy tighter.

The whole thing that had me naked on the bed with a former fuck buddy was Tim's idea and I didn't have a chance to react or even think about fucking Steve. We had arrived late at the ski lodge, hung out by the fire and caught up with everyone as we sipped a number of bottles of smooth Argentine red wine. There were six couples there and two single guys, both guys that I knew from our years of hanging out on the slopes pre-wedding. Steve had turned into my fuck buddy because he was friends with Tom and so Tom brought him all the time. Tom was married to one of my best girlfriends and I can only guess she was not into the 3-some scene as we always ended up fucking for those ski weekends.

Steve was a good lay tens years ago when I was in my late 20's but he was a little older than I was and I was not interested in a long term thing with him. He was a safe fuck on the ski weekends when I was single and he made me cum most of the time. And all of my girlfriends drinking wine by the fire that night knew that I banged Steve on many of our ski weekends, but like best friends do they never said a word to Tim.

So Tim had met Steve as we drank red wine and as it got late and we were ready to head for bed, I overheard Tom joke to Tim and Steve about where Steve would end up that night.

"Stevie boy, Where will you crash since you won't be in her bed this weekend." Tom slobbered, pointing at me. The wine was talking. Steve blushed and Tim congratulated him on his earlier conquests. He joked back that Steve had her when she was young and clueless and now he had me as an expert lover that had aged better than the wine we were drinking tonight.

Tim looked me up and down and then looked at Steve. He said to the whole crowd, "Look at her beautiful smile. And look at that hourglass figure. Wrap that in a black thong and bra and who wouldn't want a piece of that sugar? And oh don't even get me started on those hips, right Steve?" Steve just blushed and toasted to my smile.

We walked into the bedroom and I was a bit nervous about what to say to Tim so I told him I needed to run into the bathroom and I would be right there. I headed to the master bathroom while Tim closed the bedroom door behind us. The best way to handle this was to make a joke and then fuck my husbands big dick with gusto.

I stepped out of the bathroom completely naked and Tim had dimmed all the lights to a very romantic setting. He was sitting in a chair with his legs extended on the ottoman, staring out the window. I walked right up to him planted a kiss on his mouth and sat my naked ass in the chair.

I know I had his attention, even with an unruly bush. My 36B tits were still perky at 40, I still had my tan lines from last summer as we Italian girls are wont to do, and at 5'3" tall I was built for action. And I was a good fuck and knew how to tease and please him. "Why are you dressed, honey." I asked.

"Just relaxing and letting that wine take it's toll," was his response.

"Your not upset about the discussion earlier?" I leaned in with my tits and nibbled his ear. He was in love with my breasts and I could usually bring him to his knee's when I flaunted them.

"Hell no," Tim replied. "Good for Steve. If I would have been here 10 or 12 years ago I'd have done just about anything to get your thong off and my tongue in your pussy. I'm happy to know Steve was smart enough to help you out of your thong."

"Oh yeah you think I would have let you help me out of my thong in the lodge a dozen years ago do you?" I taunted him. "You want me to put my thong back on right now, do you honey?" I teased.

I dropped down and removed his underwear. I noticed that his cock was jumping to attention with the talk of Steve and my pussy. I gently grabbed it with both hands to coax it to life. Tim eased my hands away from his slumbering member, jumped up out of the chair, and told me to lie on the bed.

I didn't hesitate. I planted a kiss on his lips and headed for the king size bed with the fresh cotton sheets and abundance of pillows. I slowly eased into the bed giving him a birds eye view of my ass and pussy from behind. I eased under the blankets and sheet and Tim was on me. He handed me my sleeping mask that I've used for years and told me to put it on.

"I am not ready to go to sleep, Tim." I argued. "I'm ready for action babe."

"Put the mask on you horny mom," Tim replied. "You won't have time to go to sleep so don't worry about that. It's time for some mind-numbing sex and we are going to make it happen."

I slid the mask over my face as instructed, and Tim immediately leaned in to lick my perfect little titties. I love it when he swirls his tongue on my nipples and that was a good start to our lovemaking session tonight. I briefly wondered if all my girlfriends were getting any tonight. I think Tom was too plastered so Kathy was probably taking care of her own needs tonight. What did he mean by "we." I wondered.

And quietly Tim's knuckle brushing across my pussy interrupted that thought. He does really cool things to my ass and pussy with his knuckle and just the anticipation that his knuckle was touching my pussy lips got me wetter.

"Oh babe I am so horny tonight. I'm going to fuck your brains out." I threatened Tim.

"What's your rush, pretty lady?" he wanted to know. But now he was rubbing coconut massage oil on my midsection and he was rubbing it up and across my tits. He usually broke out the coconut massage oil for special occasions, but usually when we were alone for the weekend. Hmm, this was an interesting change I thought.

Now he was working oil down across my mound of dark hair and across the outside of my pink lips. I eased my legs open a bit further and he followed them with the oil all the way to my feet. He stood up on the floor and took my right foot into his hands and started licking and massaging my toes and heels. The oil felt so good as he pressed his fingers into the bottom of the foot. I was mumbling and my pussy was tingling and I was ready for some of Tim's big dick to split me in two like a wood splitter on a cold winter evening.

Suddenly, Tim gently put my foot on the bed, spread my legs wide, kissed the top of my pussy, and asked me to wait a minute. I heard the door open and thought he was making a pit stop in the bathroom. I just relaxed on the bed, blindfolded in the dark, anticipating his plunge into my pussy momentarily. And then I thought how clever I was that I got myself out of an uncomfortable situation with Tim, by flashing my naked body as we came in the room. "Damn I'm slick." I said to the darkness.

"What did you say babe?" Tim answered my comment with a question. I did not hear the door reopen but then I did have my share of red wine. "Nothing honey," I said in response. "It's just the wine talking." Silence.

"Where did you go honey? I'm all whipped up and ready to put you inside of me. Did you feel my wetness with your oily hand?" I asked him. Silence. And then the bed creaked and I could feel him on the bed. "Come to me baby." I beckoned him to my loins as I spread even wider.

It was dark and warm in the room and I could smell the coconut massage oil. I loved the feeling of being fucked when I was oiled up and I thought that we needed to do this more often. Then I felt the fingers slowly separating my wet pussy. I could feel him push my lips wide and I knew there would be lots of pink staring back at him surrounded by my dark bush. "Oh yeah honey, spread me wider. You know I love that." I encouraged him.

And then I could feel the head of his dick pushing against the pink flesh and after about three seconds it fell right into my wet box. Ohh that felt really good to finally have his dick in my pussy and there were nice, easy strokes. I was lost in the feelings of pleasure in the dark and then it instantly occurred to me that Tim never just slid right into my pussy. He was so big we had to work at it and he always grabbed my ass with both of his hands when he fucked me in missionary.

"That little bastard." I thought to myself. He is fucking with my mind and my pussy. OK, I will play along with him. "Fucking A, Tim, That feels so good. Oh yeah baby. Just like that. You are so big." I said as loud as I could.

Then I felt a body sit right next to my head on the bed and a dick was in my face. I grabbed it without looking behind the mask and instantly I knew that was my husbands large apparatus. I took him in my mouth and bit his head slightly in a playful manner.

Tim reached around my head, removed the mask and I saw my old fuck buddy Steve nailing my pussy while I sucked my husbands dick in the bed. I must admit Steve was doing a good job as my pussy was building to an explosion.

"This is one for old time sake," Steve laughed at me as his dick was taking its toll on my well oiled body. I hadn't seen him in years and now I was fucking him like I did at 28 while my husband encouraged both of us. "You still have amazing tits, honey." Steve said as the oily titties were slamming all over my chest from his pushing motion. I was so fuckin' turned on I didn't know what to do.

"Steve, grab both of her ass cheeks with your hands. That will position your dick to launch her little pussy into ecstasy." Tim was giving sex instructions to Steve as though he was a radio talk show host. "Honey, grab his balls when he comes out of the pushup pounding position." He was giving me instructions too.

I'm not sure what was more erotic. Getting fucked by my old fuck buddy or Tim telling us both how to fuck each other. Professor Tim handing out pointers. I laughed at my thought and that is when Steve came out of the pushup position and grabbed my ass with his hands. Tim was right I loved that.

Steve had reached under my ass with both hands, grabbed each cheek, and I re-adjusted throwing my legs back in the air so he could go deeper with his hard rod. Oh damn, that was hitting my spot so nicely and I could feel it building in my pussy. He was rocking me and the bed with deep, steady thrusts, and I tried reaching my hands up to grab his ass, but my arms were not long enough.

So I reached around to find my clit and I started rubbing it fast and hard like a school girl. I could feel his wet cock plunging into me as I rubbed my hot spot. I was in sensory overload, as Tim encouraged both of us.

"Cum to him honey." He cheered for my eruption. I was so into Steve's action and cock that I forgot Tim was still there. He had retreated to the big, soft chair and had his legs stretched out on the ottoman. He was stroking his beautiful penis in long, slow strokes with his right hand and was taking in all the action on the king size bed a few feet away.

He looked so lonely over there, but it was his actions that placed Steve's dick in my pussy at this exact moment. It never occurred to me on the drive up that I would fuck Steve and I hadn't even thought about the times that I did let him bang me back in the day. This was on Tim and we were both enjoying the moment.

"Cum to him, babe." Tim beckoned again. I was riding that thing as hard as I could and I was rubbing my wet clit as hard as I could. It was coming, I just needed another minute. And my tits were thrashing around too. It must have been a sight for my hubby to see. I'm guessing I owe him one now.

"Oh shit that feels so good, Steve picked up the pace and refocused me on the action at hand. My hips were giving it back to him with every thrust and I started squeezing my pussy muscles as hard as I could possibly squeeze. Steve's sounds got louder and I saw him close eyes.

"Ohh fuck yeah, baby." He blurted out. I slammed my hips into him again and again. I was still rubbing my clit as best I could but the bed was swirling, kind of like a hot tub does when it it fired up.

And there it was. A hot stream of liquid hitting the back of my pussy and a scream at the same time from Steve. The hot liquid cream threw a switch in my head and I shuddered in a hard cum, screaming and whimpering at the same time. After about 30 seconds of crashing waves of pleasure that coursed from my nipples to my toes, I grabbed Steve's dwindling cock and teased more cum from it directing it right on my tits. I polished him off placing it in my mouth and cleaning him up.

"Very nice action ladies and gentlemen. I got some good action shots too." Tim laughed at us as though he were the director of a porn video. Again, I forgot he was there and glanced over and noticed that at some point he had shot his load all over himself as cum was dripping down his stomach and his hardness was dwindling.

"Shit, this weekend is off to a crazy start." I said to no one in particular as I sat naked in the bed, Steve inches away, with his cum oozing from my pussy and smeared on my tits. My husband, the audience, sat naked, a few feet away, dripping cum but from a self-inflicted rub out. It sounded like an understatement.

"You have amazing tits, honey." Steve blurted out as he stared at my naked body on the bed. "Tim, you are a lucky man to wake up to her every morning." Steve congratulated Tim.

" And you are a lucky man too Steve, being the first one this weekend to fill her pussy with a little sex cream." Tim replied. I found the whole conversation surreal as we all sat there naked with our cum-covered bodies. I was trying to determine the next move but I resigned myself to just sit naked on the bed, taking it all in and smelling the sex in the room over the coconut massage oil.

After a moment of quiet, Tim asked Steve if he would finish my massage by rolling me over and rubbing my back. I liked the sound of that and and rolled over in the middle of the king size bed and closed my eyes. Tim handed the coconut massage oil to Steve and said he was going to rinse off in the shower.

I felt Steve's oily hands around my neck and upper back and I was so spent and I melted into his hands as he exerted his force into my glowing skin. That felt really good too but in a much different way from the crashing cum waves minutes ago.

Tim slipped away to let the hot water of the over sized shower relax his muscles and clean up his cum-covered body. Steve leaned into my back with his oily hands and I just closed my eyes to enjoy the deep pressure in my upper back. I felt fresh coconut massage oil seeping into my middle back as Steve's hands slipped along my spine heading toward my ass cheeks.

Steve ran his hands over my nice, round ass cheeks and pushed hard with his fingers. Umm the feeling was so divine. I propped my ass and hips up a bit and Steve ignored my action in favor of tracing his hands down both legs focusing on my thick calf muscles and stopping at my newly pedicured feet.

Steve took each foot into his hands, sucked the painted toes, and applied steady pressure into the heels. I swear my toes are connected to my pussy and when he dug deep into my feet, for the first time during this rub down, my pussy tingled and moved. "Ahh yes." That felt so good as my numbed pussy jumped to life. I could feel the juices moving and now I was interested in more sex.

Steve worked his oily fingers up my hamstring muscles again. I propped my ass up in the air a bit higher and Steve's fingers took a detour and started gently clawing at my hairy pussy from behind. As he stepped his body across my legs to go deeper with his fingers, I felt some hardness brushing my legs. Steve was now plunging a finger into my box and was gently rubbing oil into my clit.

"You pink pussy is so hot, hon," Steve commented on the obvious.

And my sex engine was now restarted and I wanted more sex now. I reached my hand back to find Steve's semi-erect penis and I started to squeeze it to coax more blood into his unit. His fingers were working their magic and I was quietly moaning as his fingers worked my pussy over. His hardness was almost restored and I lifted my ass a little higher.

Finally, Steve took the hint, stepped back, and eased his dick right into my slick pussy. It was slippery and wet and he plunged in deep and started gently rocking back and forth. I eased my knees up and he was taking me doggy style. My head was still on the bed and my tits were slowly swinging back and forth smacking me on my chin. At this moment I felt so sexual and I felt like a sex slut.

Steve grabbed both of my hips with his hands and started pulling my ass toward his balls as he thrust into me. The pace picked up and we were both making guttural sex sounds. I tried squeezing my Kegal muscles to squeeze the cum out of his balls as he pulled me closer with every stroke.

The explosion was building when I looked over and saw Tim coming from the shower, wrapped in a towel. He was shaking his head and smiling. "Now that is a way to finish a massage," he said to both of us. We were so wrapped up in the pending orgasm that neither one of us responded.

Now the pace picked up and Steve was slamming his manhood into my black pussy like an animal. I squeezed hard and Tim started cheering us on. I could see the tent growing in his towel. As I squeezed hard Steve lost it and spurted his load of cream into my gorgeous pussy. He pulled out and hit a couple streams on my ass.

12