Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolride
coolride
2 Followers

She resumed sucking me, taking me higher and higher. I moved my hand down and pulled open her pussy lips so that her clit was exposed to the air and my fingers. I could feel her labia expand and contract with the rhythm of Craig's thrusts. I felt her stiffen and cum again. Craig gasped, feeling the warm rush of her cum running over his cock as she clamped down on him. As I started to swell in her mouth Kim stopped sucking me and concentrated on Craig moving in and out of her pussy.

Just before Craig reached the point of no return, Kim stopped him and told him she wanted to be on top. He lay down and she slid quickly onto him, savoring every inch that penetrated her. She moved faster and I knew another orgasm was close. She was looking me right in the eye as she got closer and closer to cuming and I could see the intensity building in her face. I'll never know why, but I winked at her, and she exploded. Craig, unable to withstand the pulses of Kim's pussy, shook in orgasm as he shot his load into her. After a moment of rest she rolled off Craig and pulled me onto her. As I entered her cum-soaked pussy I realized that I had not felt anything quite like it: the combination of their cum was overwhelming. I moved back and forth inside her and she almost instantly started to cum again. I could feel it over my growing cock. Kim moaned in my ear, "Give it to me, fill me up, shoot it inside me!" I swelled and felt myself lost in orgasm as I pumped my load into my love. I moved off her and we all lay back and rested.

Just as I thought the evening was at an end, Kim went down and licked my cum-covered cock clean. Smiling, she said she had one more thing in mind. She next took Craig's hardening cock in her mouth. After getting him erect she again climbed over him and slid him into her. She then motioned me to her mouth. I stood on the bed as she sucked my cock, feeling the life flowing back into me as she worked me over. Her hips were thrusting over Craig's. When I was hard she asked me to go around behind her. I looked at her questioningly and she nodded.

As I got in position behind her I realized that I had not brought any lube with us. I told Kim this and she said she thought that we had enough lube of our own already. I tried to enter her tight ass, but after several attempts I knew that I wasn't going to succeed. Craig's cock in her pussy and the lack of lube ruled out double penetration, or so I thought. As I tried to penetrate her anus, I accidentally slipped down to her pussy and landed against Craig's cock. Kim's response was a surprised, "Yes, do it there" and backed into me. I pushed harder and felt myself start to slip into her vagina next to Craig's cock. Kim has a tight pussy and while not large, Craig and I are not small. I didn't think it was possible, but I slowly pushed into her. I could hear her moan - somewhere between pain and pleasure. It didn't take long before she was lost in orgasm, sending Craig over the edge. I felt the warm flow of their combined cum wash over my cock. Craig pulled out; I started pounding into Kim as hard as I could. She turned to look at me and said, "That's it, fuck me, fuck me!" That was all I could take and pumped another load into her.

We all collapsed - no one moved. Craig was the first to get up and go to the restroom. When he came out he said he thought he should go back to his room. We didn't protest, telling him that we'd see him tomorrow.

I snuggled next to Kim and after a few minutes she told me she wanted one more thing before we slept. I was a little taken back when she asked me to go down on her. God, I couldn't even count the loads of cum Craig and I had shot into her. Amazing woman! I slowly kissed my way down to her pussy. Her lips were red and swollen, with traces of cum dribbling from her. I started nibbling her clit before moving lower. Her sharp intakes of breath and words of encouragement soon had me licking and sucking her with abandon. The cum seemed to make her pussy softer. As I brought her to orgasm, I felt her tighten and a huge pool of our combined cum gushed from her pussy into my mouth.

At long last, tired and satisfied, I snuggled up next to her. She pushed back, pressing her bottom against me like someone snuggling down into a soft quilt. We talked about the evening, both of us happy with the experience. As I drifted off to sleep, my face in her hair, we professed our love for each other. She smelled of perfume, sex, cum, sweat and that special sweetness that only she could possess.

coolride
coolride
2 Followers
12