Ski Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers

After slipping her feet into her fuzzy slippers, she tentatively stepped back onto the balcony and looked back down at the man. He was standing by his chair now, and Laura could see that he was about as tall as Roger, but a bit heavier through the shoulders. He looked to be about five years older than Roger, with a tousled mop of brown hair. He was wearing gray sweats and white socks without any shoes.

"Come on down, you must be hungry. I didn't see you at dinner last night. Roger said you weren't feeling well." He beckoned again. "Hurry up. There's eggs 'n' toast 'n' stuff in the warmers in the kitchen. There's also hot water for coffee or cocoa or whatever you want."

Laura's hunger pangs overcame her shyness and she turned to the stairs and quickly descended into the great room of the lodge. Once on the main floor, she could see that the space under the rooms on her side of the lodge was divided into a large kitchen and dining room.

She grabbed a plate and quickly filled it with eggs, bacon and toast. There was a basket of silverware and a stack of ceramic coffee mugs at the end of the buffet table. Laura quickly made a cup of hot cocoa and added it to her breakfast tray. She had just turned toward the big table in the dining room when the man said, "Bring your stuff out here so we can get aquatinted." Laura turned toward the warmth of the fire. "My name is Sam, in case you don't remember from the parking lot yesterday," he continued at her approach.

"Hi, Sam, my name is Laura," she answered as she sat in the big chair beside him. She balanced the tray on her knees and made sure the robe was wrapped tightly around her. The two chairs were angled toward each other and the big fireplace, with a small round table between them. Laura took a sip of the cocoa and placed the mug safely on the table, then voraciously attacked the plate of food on her lap. Sam realized her hunger and was content just to sit and watch her eat.

Laura sat the empty tray on the floor beside her chair and picked up her cocoa. She stared at the fire for a few moments as she sipped the warm liquid, then she looked at Sam across the top of the cup. After another sip, she spoke, "You just about scared the life out of me when I was up on the balcony. I thought everyone was out skiing."

"Just about everyone left this morning on their skis. I don't ski. My wife, Bridget, is the skier, but she doesn't like to drive the snowmobile. I'm her chauffeur for the trip, at your service, ma'am." He made a mock bow from his seat across from her. Laura remembered that Bridget was the tall, tanned blonde in the extremely tight ski suit as Sam continued, "This time, I have another job, and a very pleasant one it is, too."

"What's that?" asked Laura, smiling at his little bow.

"This time, I get to keep you company while hubby is off on his little excursion," Sam said with a grin, looking her up and down.

Laura felt a little uncomfortable with his brief examination, but she was determined to be as pleasant as possible. "I don't know that I'll be such good company," she said with a little shake of her head. "I had a horrible headache when I arrived yesterday. The food has helped, but I don't want to take a chance on a relapse. I'll probably just nap in my room for most of the day, or soak in the tub or something."

"Hey, this is your vacation!" Sam countered. "You don't want to sleep or soak your whole day away, do you?"

"Well, not the whole day, but at least most of the morning," Laura replied. "With that grueling ride to get here yesterday, I can't imagine them wanting to spend the whole day on their skis. They'll probably be back by lunch time."

Sam gave her a funny look, like he was ready to say something, but then he smiled and changed the subject. "How 'bout a refill on that cocoa?" he asked as he stood up. "I'm going in for more coffee, and for a pretty lady like you, I'd even be willing to take your tray back to the kitchen as well."

Laura smiled at his light flirting. "Why, thank you, kind sir!" she said, fluttering her eyes at him. "I would dearly love another mug of cocoa." She handed him her tray and mug.

Sam left and soon returned with two steaming mugs. He carefully passed Laura's mug to her, than sat back down and stared at her over the rim of his cup as he gently blew across the hot liquid. He waited for her to take a sip, then he slowly and carefully said, "What would you say if I told you that they weren't skiing this morning? That they had just skied away over that ridge and then stopped at another place nearby?"

"I would say that your coffee must be laced with rum or something. That's absolutely crazy!" Laura replied as she set her mug on the table and leaned forward. "Roger has been talking about this ski trip for days. He stayed up almost all night two nights ago waxing his skis and working on his... his boots and bindings... or whatever they're called. He was so anxious to hit the trail this morning that he hardly noticed the nightie that I wore for him. He... I..." Laura stopped and blushed as she remembered that Sam had seen her in her nightie as well.

"Oh, he was anxious for this trip all right, but not for the skiing." Sam paused and looked her up and down again. Laura clutched the neckline of her robe together a little tighter and made sure that it was tucked neatly and modestly around her legs. Sam's 'examinations' were starting to bother her and she let it show on her face.

Sam looked her in the eyes for a moment, as if sensing her discomfort, then continued, "I'll make you a little wager. I'll bet I can prove to you that Roger isn't skiing right now, and all it will cost you is a ten-minute snowmobile ride. If I lose the bet, I will go into my room for the rest of the day and you won't see me again until the others return. You can have the run of the place and won't have to keep a death-grip on your robe there."

Laura looked down and forced her hands to relax a bit as she thought about Sam's startling revelation and his strange offer. "But... but what if you win the bet?" she asked in a voice that was almost a whisper. She took a deep breath and shook her head. Then in a normal voice, she continued, "No, this is ridiculous! Roger told me this morning that they were cross-country skiing and would be out most of the day."

"Then you have nothing to lose!" Sam exclaimed. "If you're so sure they're off skiing miles from here, then slip on your snow suit for ten minutes and then you won't have to put up with me staring at you all day."

There, he had brought his behavior out in the open. Laura thought she would take him up on his ridiculous offer, just to be rid of his roaming eyes, but still, she had to know why Sam was doing this. "So, what's in it for you? What if you win the bet?"

"What's in it for me?" Sam echoed. "First of all, I get a ten minute snowmobile ride with your arms wrapped around my waist." Sam grinned as Laura frowned at him. "But... If I win the bet, you have to spend the rest of the day with me..." He paused and looked her up and down again, then continued, "...but all you will be wearing is that little red number you were wearing when you made your debut on the balcony up there."

Laura jumped up, her cheeks burning red with anger. "You're crazy! There is no way I'll go to bed with you, whether I'm wearing that red nightie or not!"

"Whoa! Just a minute! Who said anything about going to bed? All I said was you that you spend the day with me in your nightie. You looked damn fine standing up there in that little red outfit earlier this morning. You're a lovely woman, Laura, with a fine body. All I wanted was another look at the goodies. It's not like I haven't seen you in it before. If I win the bet, I just get a closer look."

Laura was still angry. "I already told you; what happened this morning was an accident. I thought I was alone in the place. Besides," she continued, "Roger is out skiing somewhere. There's no way you would win the bet anyway."

Sam stood up to face her. "Then put your money where your mouth is, lady. If you're so damn sure I'm wrong, then take the bet and you'll have this place to yourself for the rest of the day just like you thought you were this morning. I'll be locked in my room and you can waltz around this place naked if you want to."

"All right, Mr. Smart Mouth, I'll take your silly bet. It will be a great pleasure to spend the day without the benefit of your presence," Laura snapped. "Roger told me they would be eating lunch out on the trail. If they were less than ten minutes away, they would come back here for lunch."

Sam stuck out his hand. "Then it's a bet?"

Laura grabbed his hand and gave it a quick shake. "Bet!" she replied. "I'll go get dressed."

"Just put your ski suit on over your nightie. That way, you won't have so much to change out of when we get back," Sam grinned as his eyes roved over her lush form again. "I'll meet you on the front porch in 5 minutes."

Laura turned and stalked toward the stairway. She was still seething at Sam's behavior. "Of all the nerve," she thought as she stormed up the stairs toward her room. "I'll show him! He'll regret his words, especially when I tell Roger when he gets back." She strode into her room and slammed the door, then moved deliberately toward the wardrobe and grabbed her ski suit off the hook. As she untied her robe and slipped it off her shoulders, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. As she looked at her self in the nightie and just how much it revealed, she felt a moment of doubt.

"Just what have I got myself into here?" she wondered as she picked up the ski outfit. "Surely Roger wouldn't lie to me about where they were going, would he?" She suddenly had a mental picture of herself standing in front of Sam in the little red wisp of nylon as his eyes roamed up and down her body. The thought caused her to blush, but even as her cheeks turned red, she noticed her nipples tightening up and a strange feeling between her legs. She started to feel a little afraid and wondered if she could gracefully back out of their little bet. Maybe she could tell Sam her headache came back....

"No!" Laura said out loud to her reflection in the mirror. "Roger is skiing. I will win the bet. Sam will be out of my hair for the rest of the day." However, with a little tremble that belied her confident statement, she slipped the ski suit on over her little nightie. It took a few minutes longer to pull on her boots, gloves and hat. With one last reluctant look in the mirror, she went back downstairs a little more hesitantly that she had gone up a few minutes before.

By the time Laura got to the porch, Sam had pulled one of the snowmobiles around and had it running. Without a word, he handed her a pair of goggles and went to the machine and climbed on. Laura put on the goggles and slowly walked down the porch steps. She straddled the seat behind Sam and hesitantly put her hands on his waist. Sam turned and grinned at her.

"Hang on tight," he said. "We wouldn't want to lose you off the back." He blipped the throttle a couple of times as Laura reached a little farther around him and tightened her grip. She didn't know if it was her grasp around a strange man or the vibration of the snowmobile that was giving her a funny feeling in her crotch.

Sam gunned the engine and the little machine started to move forward. He looped around the back of the lodge, then headed up the hill next to the trail the skiers had used that morning. The terrain was rougher that the trail they had followed to the lodge yesterday, and Laura had to tighten her grip. He could feel her breasts mashing against Sam's broad back, and she could also tell by the dull ache that her nipples were rock hard again. She hoped that the combined clothing between them would keep Sam from noticing. She certainly didn't want to encourage him!

True to his word, Sam brought the snowmobile to a stop just below the crest of the snow-covered hill. He reached into a little pack slung across the handlebars and pulled out a small pair of binoculars. "Seeing is believing," he said as he handed her the glasses. "Go up the hill until you can just see over the ridge."

"What am I looking for?" Laura asked, fumbling the strap of the binoculars over her neck. The gloves made the glasses hard to hold.

"You'll know when you see it," Sam replied as he pointed to the crest of the hill just above them.

Laura slogged through the powdery snow toward the top of the hill. As she neared the top, she could see that the hill sloped away into another shallow valley similar to the one they were in. Near the bottom, she could see a small A-frame house with a wisp of smoke coming out of the chimney. She could see that the back of the house was a glass-enclosed sunroom. She looked back down at Sam and he pointed in the direction of the house, then pantomimed holding binoculars to his eyes.

Laura brought the lenses to her eyes and thumbed the center knob to bring the house into focus. It made her feel a little strange to be peeping on the occupants of the house. With the glasses, she could see that the sunroom enclosed a good-sized Jacuzzi. She could see that there were three or four people in the tub, but their backs were to her. A shadow moved across the side of the hot tub and Laura shifted her view slightly to the left to see what moved. She gasped out loud and almost dropped the binoculars. A naked woman was walking toward the Jacuzzi with a tray of drinks in her hands!

Laura could feel her heart thudding in her chest. She managed to calm her trembling hands and focus once again on the nude woman. With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, Laura recognized her as Betty, the woman on the skimobile behind them on the trip to the lodge. Betty was among the group that had departed on her skis that morning. So... if Betty was down there then maybe Roger...? Laura left that question go unanswered in her mind for the time being as she shamelessly spied on the nude woman. She had a good figure and what seemed to be an all-over tan. Laura couldn't detect any swim suit marks. Her breasts were fairly large and Laura could see them bounce to and fro as Betty erupted in unheard laughter to something said by one of the hot tub occupants.

Laura was feeling very strange looking at the unclothed woman. She had never really seen a nude woman before, other than herself in the mirror. When she was at the all-girl boarding school, the most she ever saw was a glimpse here and there when a towel slipped, and Laura was quick to avert her eyes whenever that happened.

As she studied Betty, she noticed something that startled her. "Why, that woman doesn't have any hair down there!" she said to herself. Laura had never thought about anyone shaving her pubic hair. The whole concept was foreign to her, but as she looked at Betty's pink glistening slit, she could feel herself becoming moist. "I wonder what it feels like...?" she pondered as she took in the scene below her.

Betty had given drinks to two of the people in the hot tub, then set the tray down on a table as the remaining person in the tub started to emerge. She recognized him as Lonnie, a well built, handsome black man. She remembered him always smiling and joking on the trip to the lodge. Now she gasped, as he stood naked in front of Betty, his erection pointing firmly at her navel. "My God, his penis is huge!" Laura exclaimed under her breath as she watched Betty fall to her knees in front of Lonnie's massive cock.

Laura almost fell over as she watched Betty lean over and without a pause, took over half of Lonnie's dick into her mouth! It was almost too much for her to comprehend. Laura had overheard whispered comments at school about girls who 'did that,' but she had dismissed them as the product of someone's wild imagination. Still, here was the proof right before her eyes, as she watched Betty slowly move her head up and down, taking more and more of Lonnie's thick cock into her mouth with each stroke.

Laura shifted her view to the hot tub as movement there caught her attention. She could see that Lonnie's wife... Carol? Carla? The names were all running together in her head. The attractive black woman with huge breasts had swung her leg across whoever was with her in the tub and was now bouncing up and down on his lap. Laura could tell by the expression on her face that the woman was in the throes of ecstasy as she rode his cock. Her breasts were flying back and forth as the unknown man managed to grab hold of one of her big tits and shove the nipple toward his mouth. She couldn't tell who it was from her vantagepoint, but she could tell by the man's bald spot that it wasn't her Roger.

Roger! If the people engaged in wild sexual abandon below were part of her husband's ski group, then where the hell was Roger? Her mental query was answered at that moment as Roger himself came from within the house to join the orgy in the sunroom. Laura almost fainted as she saw that he was naked like the rest of them, his hard penis bouncing up and down as he approached Betty's kneeling form. She gasped as Roger dropped to his knees behind Betty and probed his hand between her legs. Betty never missed a stroke of the head job she was giving Lonnie as she spread her knees apart.

The glasses dropped from Laura's numb hands and she fell to her own knees as waves of dizziness washed over her. The last thing she had seen through the binoculars was her husband Roger--her devoted husband whom she thought was faithful only to her--start to make love to Betty. No! He wasn't making love! They were fucking, pure and simple. His dick sank repeatedly into Betty's wide-open pussy as she continued to suck on Lonnie's hard member.

Laura was vaguely aware of Sam helping her to her feet and removing the binoculars from around her neck. He led her to the snowmobile and helped her get her goggles on, then he gently guided her to her seat astride the back of the machine. He got on in front and Laura automatically placed her arms around his waist without really thinking about what she was doing. As the snowmobile started back down the hill, she numbly rested the side of her head against Sam's back.

"How could he do this to me?" she wondered to herself as the images she had seen played themselves over and over in her mind. "I make love to him whenever he wants me to. I'm always willing to roll over in bed and accommodate him whenever he feels the urge. Why does he need to turn to someone else?" Even as she asked herself these questions, the actions she had seen just a few moments ago provided part of the answer.

"We always do the same thing," Laura thought as they approached the lodge. "I roll onto my back, he sticks it in, we clutch each other and groan, and it's over. I didn't even know it would go in if I was on my knees and Roger was behind me. And that thing that Betty was doing with her mouth..." Laura was brought back to the present as Sam stopped the snowmobile in front of the steps to the lodge. Laura got off and simply stood there and watched Sam run the snowmobile into the shed. She didn't move until he returned and took her arm to lead her gently up the steps.

"I don't know what you saw up there on the hill," Sam said softly as he removed his gloves and hat, "but form your reaction, I think it would be safe to assume that I won the bet?"

"I... he... they were...." Laura couldn't finish. Her shoulders slumped as she slowly shook her head, staring at her feet. Then she took a deep breath and looked Sam in the eye. "Yes," she said in an almost inaudible whisper, "you won the bet. I'll go take off my ski suit."

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like for you to take it off right here." He grinned a lopsided grin. "I like watching a lovely lady take her clothes off."

Laura's eyes flashed and she started to say something, but before she could tell Sam what he could do with his suggestion, an image of Roger fucking Betty from behind leaped into her mind. A slight smile came to her lips as she said, "What the hell! Why not? You're gonna see it all anyway whether I take it off here or upstairs. Go ahead and watch, if that's what turns you on," she finished as she started to pull the zipper down.

VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers