Ski Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers

I was all Laura could do to muster the internal strength to reach up and grasp the zipper of her ski suit. This would be the first time that she willingly considered exposing herself to someone other than her husband. As her trembling fingers touched the zipper tab, a strange calm seemed to wash over her. She felt a tingling in her loins and a wave of excitement seemed to come up from the center of her being and cascade over her. She had lost her bet with Sam, but in some strange way, she felt as if she had won. She was in control, and it was like she had Sam in the palm of her hand. As the zipper began it's slow descent, Laura felt like she was taking off her old self. Her old life would be peeled away and discarded, just like she was going to discard this jumpsuit and stand exposed before Sam.

Laura pulled the zipper down about six inches and stopped. Sam let out a little moan and she laughed. "Sorry, Sam. I need to get my gloves and boots off first or my little strip tease will end up with me hopping around on one foot with this outfit around my knees. It's hard to be sexy and exciting after you've fallen flat on your ass."

She removed her gloves and boots, then took off her knit toboggan and shook her head so her luxurious hair swirled around her shoulders. "Ready?" she asked as she once again took hold of her zipper.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Sam almost shouted. Laura thought he was about ready to start drooling.

She slowly moved the zipper down between her breasts, then, gaining courage, she quickly lowered it the rest of the way. Sam's eyes never left her. She reached up and grasped the lapels of the bright yellow outfit, then slowly pulled it open and slid it off her shoulders. Sam drew in a deep breath and held it as her bountiful boobs were revealed to his lustful gaze. Laura didn't stop, but continued to slide the ski suit slowly down her arms and off over her hands. The tight outfit clung to her hips, as she stood before his gaze, all but naked from the waist up. The red gauze of the nightie did little if anything to conceal her charms.

Laura stretched her arms over her head and did a slow pirouette. Her breasts seemed to take on a life of their own as they bobbed and weaved with her movement. "You like?" she asked softly.

Sam let out his breath with an explosive whoosh. "Wow, Laura, you are... you look... they are so...." Sam just stopped and shook his head. "Absolutely fantastic!" he said as he finally found his voice. He vaguely waved his hand in the direction of her legs. "Keep going," he implored.

Laura hooked her thumbs in the waist of the ski suit and wiggled her ass to work the stretchy material down over her hips. She moved slowly to make sure that the brief red panties didn't go down with the jump suit. Soon the yellow material formed a puddle at her feet and she carefully worked each foot free, then repeated her full circle posing for him. Once again his eyes roamed her body, but this time his gaze excited her. She could feel her panties starting to get damp. She had never produced this much lubrication, even in the midst of making love with Roger.

A slight draft raised chills on her arms. "Would you mind if we moved this party a little closer to the fire? It's a bit chilly here by the door. After all, you've got all day to look as much as you want, but I could use another mug of cocoa, if you don't mind." Laura laughed as Sam tried to get control of himself.

"Sure... by the fire... OK," he stammered. Then he actually shook his head violently from side to side. "Sure, Laura," he said, finally regaining control of himself. "You go sit by the fire and I'll get you some cocoa just as soon as I get rid of my ski suit." He watched her walk toward the fireplace as he peeled his jumpsuit. He staggered and almost fell as he realized that he hadn't taken off his boots first. He grinned as he realized that Laura seemed to have taken control of the situation while he was reduced to the state of a bumbling high school freshman out on his first date.

When Sam got back to the chairs, Laura was sitting with her feet propped up on a stool, wiggling her toes toward the flickering fire. "Your cocoa is served, my lady," he said gallantly with a little bow as he presented the steaming mug to her.

"Why thank you, kind sir," she replied in the same mock severity. Then she grinned. "How about tossing a couple more logs on the fire. You're sitting around in your sweats, but this little thing doesn't do much for keeping a lady warm."

Sam moved to comply with her request as he said, "I don't know, you look pretty hot to me." Sam was making an obvious tent in the front of his sweat pants, and he didn't care if she saw it.

Laura as well, seemed to be perfectly comfortable with her near nudity, although inside she was a turmoil of emotions. She was sitting slouched down a little in the chair with her legs in front of her on a padded stool. She was holding an old paperback novel from one of the bookshelves in one hand while she blew the steam off of her cocoa held in the other hand. She made no effort to cross her legs or keep her knees together.

Sam sat down with his coffee as he continued to look her up and down. He could see her hard nipples and crinkled areolae easily through the thin fabric. They gave evidence to the excitement that she was feeling, despite her outward appearance of calm. He could see her luxurious bush of pussy hair with the pink swelling that showed at the juncture of her thighs. The dampness of her panties made the flimsy material even more transparent.

Laura took a sip of her cocoa and said, "Well, you won our little bet. Is this the payoff you had in mind?"

"You are fulfilling your end of the deal perfectly. You are absolutely stunning in that outfit. I will admit that you are not a lady who welshes on her bets. However, if you get tired of wearing that little red thing, feel free to take it off anytime," Sam replied with a grin.

"Oh, no," Laura exclaimed, "the bet was for me to wear the nightie until they came back. I will wear this nightie in your presence until we hear them coming back, then I will run and put something on." Her smile disappeared. "Then Roger and I are going to have a long talk. A very long talk!" She smiled sweetly at him. "Until then, you are free to look all you want." Laura spread her knees apart a couple more inches. "I've got nothing to hide."

Laura went back to her book and her cocoa. Sam tried to relax and enjoy the fire as well. He picked up the magazine he had been reading earlier, but he couldn't focus on the words. He watched Laura place her empty mug on the table. The strap of her nightie slipped off her rounded shoulder and caught part way down her upper arm, revealing even more of her big boob to him. His dick was ramrod stiff and a spot of pre-cum was starting to show on his sweat pants. Laura didn't seem to be aware of the strap, which slipped a little farther each time she turned a page. A dark half-moon was showing above the edge of her negligee as the rolled hem caught and hung on her nipple.

Sam waited in anticipation for her to turn the next page. When she did, the strap fell the rest of the way down her arm, exposing her entire breast to his hungry eyes. Sam let out a soft groan. He felt like his dick was going to explode! Laura looked up at his pained exclamation and realized that her nightie had slipped.

"Oops," she said as she lifted her big boob back into the cup and replaced the strap. "I guess I need to be more careful in this thing. It was really made for bed use, not for day-to-day wear." She grinned at his discomfort. "I'll be glad to put on a robe, if you prefer."

"Not on your life, lady," Sam growled. "I am going to enjoy the hell out of this, even if it kills me!" He shifted in his seat and tried to shove his dick into a more comfortable position. Laura watched his manipulations with amusement. She was learning so much about the behavior of men and their reactions to a mostly nude female.

Sam gave up trying to find a comfortable position for his rigid member and stood in front of Laura. "How about we throw some lunch together? All this staring is making me hungry."

Laura laughed and stood as well. "That sounds great." She made a sweeping bow toward the kitchen. "After you, kind sir."

"Oh, no you don't! After you, dear lady," he bowed in reply. "I can't watch your pretty ass wiggle if I'm in front of you."

They made their way to the kitchen with Laura throwing an extra wiggle into her step. She was starting to get into this exhibitionism. It was as if watching Roger walk across the sunroom of that chalet with his hard dick bouncing back and forth had turned on some kind of switch in her. They had never gone out of their way to hide their nudity from each other, but neither had they obviously walked around nude the way Roger did by the hot tub earlier. Now that Laura had watched Roger walk across the room without any concern for his exposed privates, she took an almost perverse thrill in being almost as uncaring about what she showed to Sam.

As they worked together in the kitchen, Sam was all thumbs as he kept getting distracted by Laura's boobs bouncing within the confines of the tiny see-through outfit. After he spilled his second cup of coffee, Laura made him sit while she finished their lunch preparations. Sam was glad to just sit and stare.

They took their trays back to the fireplace, and Sam tossed on a couple more logs before he sat down. They ate in silence, Laura wrapped up in her own thoughts and Sam wrapped up in Laura. When they finished, Laura leaned back with a sigh and slowly rubbed her bare tummy under the edge of the nightie.

"Ahhh," Laura sighed, "that was good. I'm ready for a nap, but I guess it would be "welshing" to go up to my room and lie down. I guess I'll just rest here." She slid down in the chair, the rough upholstery of the chair pulling the crotch of the tiny panties tight against her crotch as she did so. Her nightie bunched up behind her, causing her shoulder strap to take another trip down her arm. With her eyes closed, Laura subconsciously flipped her strap back over her shoulder, not caring that that the majority of her right breast was still exposed outside the flimsy cup of the nightie.

Sam sat and watched Laura's bare boob rise and fall with her even breathing. He noticed the lips of her pussy mashed tightly against the damp front of her see-through panties. He knew that if he sat and watched her for one more minute, he was going to cum in his pants!

"Come on," he said as he stood and adjusted his dick to the side a little, "there's a pinball machine in the rec room. I want to play, and you have to stay with me." Sam figured that a little distraction couldn't hurt right now.

Laura opened her eyes and frowned at Sam. Then she sighed and sat up. "All right, Mister Slave Driver, I guess I can follow you that far, if it's not too cold in there." She shoveled her boob back into her top as she stood up.

"It's not too bad," Sam countered as he pointed the way to the back of the lodge. "They have circulating air vents built into the side of the fireplace that take warm air into other parts of the lodge. Besides," he continued as he stood aside to allow her to enter the rec room in front of him, "if you get too cold, we can always play some ping-pong or something to warm you up."

Yeah, right!" Laura countered. "You just want to get me jumping around so you can watch my boobs bounce up and down." She laughed quietly to her self and blushed. She had never thought of her breasts as 'boobs' before. She felt a little tingle as she uttered the 'forbidden' word. Maybe I'll play a game of pinball or something. That should be a quiet enough game that I don't lose my clothes in the process."

The pinball machine had been fixed so that it didn't require any money. Sam pressed the start button and watched as the counters reset to zero and the drop targets reset themselves. Laura stood beside the machine and watched Sam play several games. Sam was a good player, but he couldn't help being distracted by Laura's obvious charms as she leaned over the pinball glass.

"Think you're ready to give it a try?" Sam asked as he stepped to the side of the machine. "Maybe we could come up with another bet after you've had a few practice games."

"I can just imagine what kind of terms you would want for that bet!" Laura laughed. She glanced up at the clock on the wall as the game reset. "I'll play a couple of games, but then I'm afraid our little game is over." She pointed to the clock. "The others will be back for dinner soon and I want to be dressed when they get here, so enjoy the view while you can, bud." She gave her shoulders a little shake and grinned at his sharp intake of breath.

"Sorry to burst your little bubble, Laura, but you don't think that little orgy over the hill will wind down by dinnertime, do you? That gang won't be back until some time tomorrow. We're on our own tonight, baby," Sam leered as he watched her big boobs bounce back and forth as Laura punched the flipper buttons and nudged the pinball machine in an effort to get the little silver ball to do what she wanted.

Laura stared at Sam as the ball fell unnoticed between the bottom flippers. "I know your game, buster! You're just trying to get me to stay half naked as long as you can," Laura flustered. Roger and the others will be back at dinner like he said."

"Yeah, just like darling Roger said that he would be skiing all day, huh?" Sam countered. He unclipped a cell phone from his waistband and set it on the corner of the pinball machine. "Care for another little wager? I'll bet you absolutely anything you like that we will get a call from them extending their 'cross-country skiing trip' before you can finish two games on that machine."

"And... and... what if I lose?" Laura asked softly. A feeling of deja vu came over her as she remembered the last bet she made with Sam.

"If I win," Sam paused, then continued as his eyes dropped from hers to take in her lush curves. "If I win, then you are mine for the night." His eyes returned to hers as he finished. He grinned at her. "At least you won't be cold tonight. If I lose, you sleep with Roger. If I win, you sleep with me."

Laura turned back to the game. "OK," she said in a whisper as she launched the next ball. Her mind was in a whirl and she lost the ball down the center drain with only a half-hearted stab at the flipper button. She couldn't imagine Roger staying away all night. He didn't pack his pajamas or toothbrush or...

"Hey!" Sam yelled. "No fair! I bet they would call before you could finish two games, but I at least expected you to play the game. Not just fire the ball and watch it go down the hole."

"S-sorry," stammered Laura, "you're right. A bet is a bet. I'll play fair." She launched the next ball and returned her concentration to the game as Sam returned his concentration to her bouncing boobs. She managed to keep that ball in play for quite a while before losing it while grabbing at her wayward shoulder strap again. "Fuck it!" she thought, not realizing how easily another forbidden word had crept into her vocabulary. "He's seen it a couple of times already. Why should I care if he sees it again?" She launched the last ball, determined to beat Sam's high score. This time, when her shoulder strap fell and her boob bounced out, Laura just left it there.

When the last ball fell, Laura jumped up and down and clapped her hands when she realized she had bested Sam's score by 3,000 points. She took a moment to adjust her nightie before starting the next game. Sam looked a little sad as she covered herself back up, but he started smiling again as she started the next game and her boobs started shaking again.

Laura's first ball dropped unnoticed down the center drain as the little cell phone on the corner of the pinball machine started chirping. Laura stared wide-eyed at the phone. Sam slowly reached out and lifted the phone to his ear as he flipped it open.

"Hello...? Yes.... Yes.... OK.... Yeah, just a minute." Sam wordlessly held the phone out to Laura. She stood rooted in place, her magnificent chest rising and falling as her eyes darted wildly between Sam and the phone he was holding out to her. "Well?" he said after a few seconds.

Laura reached out a trembling hand and gently took the phone. "Y-yes?" she queried as she held the little device to the side of her head. Her eyes never left Sam's.

"Hey, honey, it's me," Roger's metallic voice came over the phone. "I hate to do this to you, but we just had the damnedest luck. George broke one of the bindings on his ski and we're stuck here in an emergency shelter about ten miles away from the lodge. We've got some super glue and the break is fixed and drying, but there's no way we can be back before dark."

Laura's eyes remained locked on Sam's as she slowly lifted her free hand and slipped the shoulder strap of her nightie over her shoulder, then pulled her arm free of the loop, leaving her breast bare. "Do... do you want us to bring the snowmobiles?" she asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"No, you just stay there, honey. You would have a hard time tracking us as it gets dark." Laura switched the phone to her other hand and lowered her other strap as Roger continued. "We'll just hunker down in this emergency shelter for the night and start back in the morning. George's ski will be fine as soon as the super glue has time to cure."

Laura's nightie fell in a pool around her feet and she slowly stepped out of the shimmering cloth as she answered, "OK, dear. You be careful and I'll see you tomorrow." Laura pulled the tiny bow on the side string of the little panties, exposing her hip and a small tuft of soft pubic hair to Sam's gaze. "We can sit by the fire and you can tell me all about your trip."

Laura looked down as she pulled the string on the final bow and watched her tiny panties fall to the floor beside her nightie. "I love you, dear," she said to Roger as she ended the call. Then as she stood totally nude before a wide-eyed Sam, she took a deep breath and said to him, "You win. You... you...." She squared her shoulders and looked Sam in the eyes again. "You can do anything you want with me. Tonight I... I belong to you."

Sam took a step forward and slowly raised his hands. He gently cupped her full breasts with his fingers just barely touching her skin. Laura sucked in her breath as she felt what seemed like a jolt of electricity through her body. She feet something running down her leg and realized that her pussy was starting to leak. Sam gave her boobs a gentle squeeze and she groaned as her legs turned to rubber. Sam hooked one arm around her to keep her from falling, then slowly lowered his lips to hers.

The touch of Sam's lips on hers brought Laura back to life. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and pressed her body firmly into his. Her lips opened and her tongue demanded entry into Sam's mouth. Her bare mound mashed against his pants covered dick and she groaned as she rubbed herself shamelessly against him. Their kiss broke and they both fought for breath and balance. Sam leaned hard against the pinball machine causing the TILT light to come on. He still had one arm around Laura and the other hand mashing her boob. Their crotches ground together as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Without a word, Sam released his clutch on Laura's massive tit and hooked his free arm under her legs. He cradled her tightly against his chest as he strode from the rec room and headed up the stairs to the bedrooms. He used his foot to swing open the door to his room, which was a virtual duplicate of Laura's room.

The evening sun shining through the window framed his bed in an orange glow. Sam gently lowered Laura to the bed, then stood and whipped his T-shirt over his head. Laura's eyes widened as Sam lifted and spread her knees then slowly lowered his head to her furry mound.

VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers