Ski Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers

"Aaaaaahh!" Laura's scream echoed the length of the lodge as Sam's tongue entered her moist cavity and licked up over her distended clit. Laura exploded in instant orgasm. She had never felt anything like that before in her life. Then he did it again! Her climax continued to build, each crest higher than the last as Sam worried his tongue in and around her spasming pussy. Laura was jerking back and forth on the bed, her massive boobs slapping back and forth onto her arms and shoulders and swinging up to smack her chin. Finally, her nervous system overloaded and she simply passed out.

Sam suddenly realized that Laura was no longer responding to his ministrations and paused to move up beside her. He gently stroked her sweating brow as she slowly regained her senses.

Laura's eyes fluttered open and she slowly focused on Sam's smiling face. "Wha... what did you do to me?" she managed to squeak out. "I've never felt anything like that in my life! You had your... your mouth on my... my...." Laura couldn't continue.

"I just indulged in a little foreplay before the main event," Sam replied, kissing her on the tip of her nose. "Don't tell me that darling Roger has never eaten you out."

"Roger has never done anything but roll on top of me and stick it in. When he would finish, I would get up and wash myself out, then go back to bed." Laura grinned as she rolled to her side and put her arm around Sam. "It looks like I've got a lot to learn, Sam," she said as she stroked her hand gently up and down the bare skin of his side. Her eyes flashed. "Then, I've got a lot to teach Roger about how to please me!"

Laura rolled over and sat up cross-legged in the bed, the setting sun giving her voluptuous body a golden glow. "Now," she said as she pointed to Sam's aching bulge, "I have spent my entire married life getting undressed in the closet and making love in the dark. I know I said I would do whatever you wanted tonight, but first I want to watch you get undressed. I want to see my first... my first... cock! Up close and personal!"

Sam rolled to the edge of the bed and stood up. As he slipped his thumbs in the waistband of his sweatpants, Laura stopped him. "Wait! I want to do it." She moved to the edge of the bed and Sam stood between her spread knees, the tent in his pants pointing right between her big boobs. Laura grinned up at him, then hooked her fingers in his pants and slowly lowered them down his legs. The elastic pulled his dick down and Laura laughed out loud as it sprang up to smack his stomach as it was released from its captivity.

Laura dropped Sam's pants and stared wide-eyed at her first 'up close and personal' cock. She hesitantly reached her hands up to gently encircle the rigid shaft and to softly cup the engorged sac hang below. Sam's balls were rock-hard from a day's worth of visual stimulation and he knew it wouldn't take much to send him over the edge. A large drop of pre-cum gathered on the end of his dick and he gently guided Laura's hand to rub the soft, glistening helmet around her protruding nipple. Laura moaned as she watched her nipple being covered by his copious offering. She shifted his throbbing dick slightly and cupped her left breast to bring that nipple up to receive the same treatment that its twin had just received.

"Kiss it," Sam whispered softly. Laura lifted her eyes to his momentarily, not quite understanding what she heard. Her eyes widened as she realized that he wanted her to put his... his... penis on her mouth, but along with that realization came the recent memories of the indescribable pleasure he had just given her with his mouth on her sex. She raised his throbbing shaft and stared at the pinkish purple knob at the end, which was now starting to drip again.

Laura slowly moved her head forward until her soft lips just barely touched the tip of Sam's dick. She felt a shudder run through his body as the brief contact was made. Laura had no idea what to expect, but she allowed her lips to open slightly and her tongue moved to bathe the flowing slit at the crown of his stiff rod. Her heart beat faster as she savored the taste of his clear nectar. She gave the swollen tip one more swipe with her tongue then licked her lips as she looked into his eyes once more. "Now what?" she asked softly. "You'll have to tell me... I've never...." Her words ceased as she gave his knob another delicate lick.

"Watching you all day has got me on a hair trigger," Sam replied. "So the first thing you are going to do is suck me off. That will take the edge off and we'll be able to enjoy the evening more that way." He pointed to his dick. "You're off to a good start. Lick it around a little, then suck the head into your mouth. Rub your tongue around it, especially along the bottom ridge, but keep your teeth back out of the way." He grinned at her. "We don't want to damage the goods before you really get started, do we?"

As Laura sucked the knob of Sam's big dick into her mouth, he continued, "After you're more experienced, you can use your teeth lightly to rake up and down, but for now, we'll play it safe." Laura smiled as much as she could with her mouth full, as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of his shaft as she got used to the strange sensation.

Sam reached down and gently stopped her head for a moment as he explained, "In a couple of minutes, you're gonna get a mouthful of my cum. I'll let you know when it's coming, so you can move your mouth back to the tip. That will give you more room in your mouth and make it easier to swallow. With as much cum as I've stored up today, baby, you're definitely going to have to swallow to get it all. Some women don't like the taste, but you'll never know unless you try. And since you're mine for the night, you're gonna swallow your first load. Understand?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Laura mumbled around his fat prick as she nodded her head. The vibrations in her throat almost set Sam off right there.

Sam let go of Laura's head and she resumed her licking and sucking. "That's it, baby, you're doing great! I can't believe I'm taking your mouth cherry," Sam panted. "Your tongue is driving me wild, babe. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Nnnnuh-hunnnnn," Laura shook her head without missing a stroke. She reveled in Sam's compliments and resolved to make this blowjob one that Sam would remember. She was determined to swallow every drop, no matter what it tasted like. If it was anything like the pre-cum she had swallowed earlier, she could hardly wait for the main course.

"Gettin' close, babe," Sam muttered. Sweat was rolling down his face as hips began to thrust back and forth in an involuntary reaction to Laura's ministrations. Laura gagged as his big dick nudged against the back of her throat. She faltered for a moment, then worked to regain her rhythm. "Sorry, babe, I didn't mean to choke you. You're doin' such a great job, I just couldn't help it. Grab my dick at a comfortable depth for you and your hand will keep me from going in too deep."

Laura found a comfortable depth and locked her hand in place, and then sped up to match Sam's thrusting. Her heart was beating wildly as she tried to get enough air through her nose. She loved the feel of the big sausage sliding in and out of her mouth and she was continually swallowing his delicious pre-cum. She felt his balls start to tighten up as he began to grunt.

"Here... it... comes... babe...!" Sam yelled with each thrust. Laura slid her lips back to the crown as she jacked him a couple of times, then held him tightly against her lips as Sam exploded with a scream. Laura's eyes flew wide open as a huge gob of cum almost filled her mouth to overflowing. She barely had time to register the taste as she swallowed the slippery mass, only to have it replaced by another large load. Time after time, Sam jerked and spasmed and Laura swallowed as fast as she could. A couple of creamy drops appeared at the corners of her mouth and slowly crept down her chin as Sam's ejaculations finally began to slow. Laura was able to catch a couple of smaller loads in her mouth and roll them around her tongue to see what this hot, slimy liquid actually tasted like.

Laura made a purring sound deep in her throat. Sam's cum left a sticky feeling on her teeth and tongue, but Laura decided that it tasted just as good, if not better than the pre-cum she had lapped up so eagerly a few minutes ago. She opened her mouth and gently squeezed the last couple of drops of Sam's creamy jism onto her outstretched tongue, and then she softly licked the tip of his dwindling tool to clean the final drops away. As a final act, she lifted her finger to each side of her chin to make sure that the last two drops of his delicious baby juice didn't go to waste.

"Well?" Laura asked softly as she looked up at Sam demurely. "How did I do?" Sam slowly shook his head as he reached out to her shoulders and gently pushed her back to lie on the bed. Then he collapsed in a heap beside her. He rolled to his side to look at her as he gently stroked the side of her face.

"Laura, Roger is a damned fool!" Sam gasped as he shook his head. "To have all this talent in bed with him every night, and all he does is roll on top of you and give you a 'wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.' The man is an absolute fool! You were fucking fantastic, that's how you were. I can't believe that was your first blowjob. It was like you were inspired."

Laura giggled, "I was inspired. When I tasted your lubrication, you know, when we started, I just knew the best was yet to come. Plus, I had a brief lesson this morning." Laura laughed at Sam's confusion. "When we were on top of the ridge, I saw Betty sucking on a big black penis... er, cock. I just kept that image in my head and tried to do what I saw her do."

Then Laura's expression grew stern. "However, I must correct a misconception on your part, sir. Roger does NOT give me a 'wham, bam, thank you, ma'am,' as you call it." Her eyes sparkled as she reached over to gently fondle Sam's soft member.

"He doesn't?" Sam asked, lowering his hand to trace a finger around one of Laura's hard nipples.

"Absolutely not," Laura replied haughtily. Then she laughed, "Roger never says thank you." She gave his dick a little squeeze. Sam laughed out loud, then leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Then, in that case, thank you so very much for that lovely blow job, my dear lady," Sam said as he kissed her again.

"You are most certainly welcome, kind sir," Laura replied as she kissed him back. "And I thank you for your most considerate patience with this amateur, and also for your excellent instructions." Laura gave his dick another squeeze. "Now, when is this thing going to be ready to play again?"

"Patience, my dear lady," Sam replied as he gently honked her massive boob. "Remember you are mine tonight. You will do what I say, when I please, and how I wish. Now, we both got a little sweaty during that last session, so I have decided that we will take a shower together and wash each other." He rolled off the bed and held out his hand to help Laura off the bed. "You can run to your room to get any special creams or rinses that you need for your shower. I will allow you out of my sight for that long only." He gave her ass a little swat to get her moving toward the door.

Laura let out a little squeal as he slapped her ass. She headed around the balcony of the lodge at a trot with her big boobs bouncing back and forth. It didn't bother her at all to be running around the big lodge without a stitch of clothing. In fact, she reveled at the feel of the air all around her naked body and the motion of her breasts as she ran. "This feels great," she thought as she quickly grabbed her overnight bag from the vanity and headed back around to Sam's room. "I'm definitely going to spend more time naked around the house when I get home."

Laura smiled when she saw a naked Sam leaning against the door to his room to watch her approach. She slowed slightly as she approached him and gave an extra wiggle to her hips and shoulders as she walked up to him. "I'm back. Did you miss me?" She asked with a smile as she pushed her boobs against his chest and went up on tiptoes to give him a quick kiss.

"As a matter of fact, I did," Sam answered with a laugh. "I should have gone with you, but then I would have missed out on that marvelous show you gave me as you ran back." He slipped his arm around her and escorted her toward his bathroom. "C'mon, lady, I got the water running."

As they crossed to the bathroom, Laura noticed that Sam had lit several candles in the bedroom. With the sun down, they provided a nice romantic glow. As they walked into the waiting steam, Laura saw that Sam had illuminated the bathroom with more of the fragrant candles. She paused long enough to pull her shampoo and cream rinse from her bag, then stepped into the big shower stall to join Sam. The soft glow from the candles provided enough light for Laura to see that Sam's erection was beginning to return.

Sam had already pulled the wrapper from the bar of soap and was working up a lather in his hands. He motioned for Laura to get under the warm cascade to get wet. Laura twirled around under the steamy spray then stepped up to Sam as he put his soapy hands on her shoulders and started to rub. Laura almost collapsed under the wave of sensations that enveloped her. Sam's hands traveled up and down her arms, her neck, then down to her breasts. She gasped and put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as he gently, but firmly manipulated her large mounds of flesh.

Kneeling, Sam washed the rest of her body down to her feet, giving the juncture of her thighs the close attention that Laura was yearning for, then prodded her to turn around. Sam started at her feet and washed back up her body. He cupped the firm globes of her ass, then gently washed down between them. When he finished with her entire body, he gently moved her back into the stream of rushing water and rinsed her off, running his hands all over her to make sure all the soap was gone.

After the rinse, Sam directed the trembling young lady to the built-in seat in the corner of the shower stall. He uncapped her shampoo and massaged a generous amount into her scalp. Laura couldn't remember the last time someone else had bathed her. It had to be back when she was a small child. Roger had something else to learn. She opened her eyes just a crack, mindful of the suds running down, and delighted in watching Sam's large cock bouncing in front of her face as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Before Laura could reach out and grab his swinging dick, Sam lifted her to her feet and led her under the water once again to rinse her hair. She tried to grab him again while he was applying the cream rinse, but was gently reminded that it wasn't her turn yet. Laura relaxed and let Sam's expert hands take her almost to a point of utter relaxation.

Once again, Sam helped Laura into the water to clear the cream rinse. Then with a quick kiss, he informed her that it was her turn. Laura quickly soaped her hands up and then gave as good as she got. She spent a great amount of time on Sam's cock and balls, using the opportunity to examine them closely. She watched in amazement as his dick grew to its full size under her gentle washing hands. She quickly soaped him down to his feet, then turned him around. She spent as much time on his ass as he had on hers, carefully kneading the muscles in his buns, then carefully washing down his ass crack. She giggled as she reached between his legs to soap up the back of his balls. Laura had never imagined what a man's equipment would look like from this viewpoint.

Finishing up Sam's muscular back, Laura spun him around, then grabbed his engorged cock to lead him into the shower spray to rinse him off. Starting and ending with his erect staff, Laura carefully rinsed him off then gently tugged him over to the shower seat like he was a child's pull toy. He scowled and shook his head as she reached for her sweetly perfumed shampoo, then reached up and grabbed the generic shampoo supplied by the lodge and handed to her. Laura started to say something about it, but then stopped and remained silent. So far, not a word had been spoken in the shower. She decided not to break the mood, and proceeded to work his hair up into a full lather.

After escorting Sam back into the spray to rinse his hair, Laura stepped up against him and wrapped her arms around him. They stood together under the deluge of water; gently caressing each other until the water started to cool. Sam helped her from the stall and gently dried her with a large fluffy towel. He frowned as she started to wrap it around her self when he finished. She looked up at him with sad puppy-dog eyes, then wordlessly let the towel drop to the floor. She grabbed the other towel and dried Sam off, then he escorted her back to the bed.

Sam grinned at Laura as they lay on the bed facing each other. "Am I right in guessing that that was your first shared shower?" he asked softly.

"Yes, my first one... and I loved it! Thank you for showing me what I have been missing." Laura leaned forward and gave Sam a gentle kiss as she continued, "What's next, my lord and master? Now do we fuck?" Laura felt a little thrill at finally using that forbidden word.

Sam stared at her silently for a few moments, then finally spoke, "If you want a fuck, you'll have to go somewhere else, or you could wait for Roger to come back." He paused and stared at her, then continued, "What we are going to do, my dear lady, is make love. Fucking is what the dogs do out in the front yard. When the bitch is in heat, the male takes her. What we will do will be enjoyable and fulfilling for both of us." He smiled, and stroked her cheek gently. "You'll never be satisfied with Roger's method again."

"I just realized that I never have been satisfied with Roger's method," Laura replied with a laugh. "I just didn't know it until now." She paused and thought for a moment. "It's like... like living on bread and water. You survive, but deep down inside, you feel that there has to be more. Then one day, somebody gives you a piece of charbroiled steak and you see what has been missing in your life. You'll never be satisfied with just bread and water again."

"Lady, you've just had the appetizer so far," Sam laughed. "Get ready for the main course, my love. This is going to be a full banquet, from soup to nuts!"

Laura giggled, "I've already had the soup from your nuts. What else ya got, big boy?" she batted her eyes and ran her hand down to his hard prick.

"I think we should continue 'to boldly go where Roger has never been before'," Sam laughed. "We'll start with a little sixty-nine, just to get things nice and juicy, then we're gonna let you play cowgirl for awhile."

"I can only guess what you have in mind," Laura replied. "Lead on, sir. Your wish is my command."

Sam rolled over onto his back and told Laura how to position herself with her knees on either side of his head. Laura was quick to grasp the arrangement. "Ooh, I see," she exclaimed. "You lick me while I suck you!" Suiting actions to words, Laura leaned over and sucked his dick into her mouth. Sam stabbed his tongue up into her gaping pussy and they both set to the task of 'getting things nice and juicy.'

Laura quickly found her rhythm and, wrapping her hand firmly around his shaft to keep from going down too far, she set to work with her lips and tongue. Sam stabbed his tongue in and out of her drenched opening, then raised his head slightly to suck both of her distended lips into his mouth. It didn't take long for them to get each other ready.

Laura hurled herself to the side and lay on her back, gasping for air. "Whew! Sam, If we don't stop right now, I'm going to come again on your mouth. That was fantastic," she managed to gasp out between deep breaths.

VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers