Ski Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers

"I was about to pop, too," Sam wheezed back. "It's a good thing one of us managed to put on the brakes. We just about munched our way past the main course without stopping," he grinned.

Laura had managed to recover a bit. "Lead on, kind sir," she said as she sprawled across the bed on her back. "How do I play cowgirl? Do I get to rope and brand you?"

Sam laughed. "Not hardly," he chuckled. "It just means that I get to lie here while you get to climb on this buckin' bronc and ride your cute little ass off." He grasped his buckin' bronc and shook it at her.

Laura's eyes were wide. "You mean it works with the girl on top, too? Roger always...."

"Never mind what Roger always did," Sam snapped. "We've already determined that Roger didn't always do what was best for you. Now swing your leg over this pony and get yourself settled in the saddle!"

Laura straddled his waist and wiggled her hips around; trying to get herself lined up with his erect shaft. Finally, Sam told her just to grab it and stick it in and stop trying to make a game of it. Laura raised up on her knees and grabbed Sam's dick just below the engorged head. She swiped it back and forth a couple of times in her drenched slit to make sure it was ready, then she simply shoved it in.

"Yikes!" she squealed as she partially raised back up off his cock. "Jeez, I never realized how much bigger you were than Roger." She grabbed his waving cock again and this time, she slowly worked it into her tight pussy. "Ahhhh, that's better," she sighed as she slowly hunched herself up and down on his pole. Each thrust took him deeper and deeper into her clutching depths. "Ooohh, Gooooddd! You're getting... into places... that I didn't know... that I had... places!" Laura panted as she bounced harder and harder on his dick. Her big boobs were bouncing up beside her face, then flopping down and slapping together as she bottomed out against his pubic bone. Sam reached up and grabbed her flailing tits to keep her from hurting herself.

"Yeah... baby... that's... it!" Sam gasped out between thrusts. In spite of Sam saying that Laura would do all the work, he was thrusting himself up to meet her half way. The big oak headboard was slamming against the wall with the violence of their coupling. Laura was like a wild woman. She had a vague memory of the old Laura, who would lie passively with her long gown lifted to bare her loins for Roger's pleasure, but that woman was now dead and buried. Laura couldn't imagine ever again lying passively for her man--for ANY man, for that matter--to simply take his pleasure and roll over to go to sleep.

"Oh... God... oh... God... fuck... fuck... fuck!" Laura was softly chanting as she bounced up and down. Her hair was in wild disarray and sweat was flying from her as she rapidly approached her climax. She could tell by his frantic thrusting that Sam wasn't far behind her. "Unnh... unnh... fuck... yeah... YEAH... YEEESSSSSSS!" Laura shrieked as a huge climax washed over her.

"Oohhhh.... cumming... aaaahhh... SHIT... AAAAAHHHHH!" Sam was mumbling incoherently underneath her as his load spewed up into her waiting sheath.

They both froze in place for a long moment, Sam with his back arched up supporting Laura's full weight on his rampant pole. Then they collapsed back to the bed, Sam flat on his back and Laura, still impaled on his glistening rod, flopped down on his chest, her large breasts squishing wetly between them.

Laura could feel their combined juices flowing out around the softening plug in her pussy and started to go get a cloth to clean them up. Sam locked his arms around her back and whispered, "Don't move. Just let it go." Laura relaxed in his embrace and felt the wonderful sensation of his slowly retreating prick working its way gently out of her sore pussy. She discovered that one of the best parts of making love was the cuddling afterward. Roger always just rolled over and went to sleep while she got up to drain his spend out of her orifice.

With a gentle pop, his deflated dick flopped out of her pussy and she felt a flood of fluid pour out of her and down across his wilted balls. "It can wait," she thought as she drifted off to sleep on his hairy chest, cuddled in his strong arms.

*****

Laura woke to find Sam staring into her eyes. "Mmmmm. Is it morning yet?" she yawned.

Sam laughed. "Not hardly! It's just a little after eight. We've only been napping a few hours," he replied. " I guess we missed dinner. I could grill us a couple of steaks, if you're hungry."

"They way I feel right now, you could grill me half a cow!" Laura laughed. She groaned as she rolled off of Sam, her stiff muscles protesting, then giggled as their combined dried fluids held them almost glued together. "Yuck!" Laura grimaced as she rolled onto her back. "I think I need another shower. You could grill the steaks while I clean up."

"No way, lady!" Sam retorted with a grin. "I'm just as sticky as you are. Besides, shared showers are more fun."

Laura rolled off the bed and stood on shaky legs. "OK, you're the boss," she quipped. "I guess we do make a pretty good clean-up team." They walked into the bathroom and Laura sat on the toilet to pee while Sam turned on the water.

As Laura let go, she realized that she was actually peeing with a man in the room with her. She blushed as Sam turned at the sound of her piss in the toilet, but then she realized that it didn't really bother her. She smiled at Sam and spread her legs to give him a good look. As her stream dwindled, she started to reach for the toilet paper, but then thought, "What the hell, I'm getting in the shower anyway."

Laura stepped though the shower door as Sam stepped to the toilet and raised the seat. "Another first," she thought as she watched Sam's golden stream splash noisily into the bowl. Three years of marriage and she had never seen Roger pee. Laura realized that she was a changed woman. She felt no embarrassment or revulsion watching Sam pee. This was just another facet of the male physiology to be filed away in the ever-growing portion of her mind that dealt with the male of the species.

Sam gave his dick a last shake then joined Laura in the shower. This time, they made quick work of their ablutions, with their desire for food momentarily overriding their desire for each other. After quickly drying each other off, they headed downstairs to the kitchen. When Laura complained about her wet hair, Sam did allow her to wear a small towel wrapped around her head.

Her nudity completely forgotten, Laura tossed a couple of potatoes in the microwave while she quickly prepared a tossed salad. She nearly fell over laughing at Sam, who had found a small, frilly apron to tie around his waist as he seared the steaks. "Hey, it's not funny," he complained as Laura's laughter continued. "I gotta protect the equipment from grease splatters!"

Sam flipped the rare meat onto a couple of plates, then speared the potatoes from the microwave while Laura carried the salad bowl and a couple of beers to the dining room table. They sat down, then started laughing as they both jumped up quickly as their bare butts came in contact with the cold wood of the chairs. Laura whipped the towel off of her hair and spread it under her before sitting down. Sam, with a big grin, simply twisted the frilly apron around so it hung down behind him and sat on that.

For several minutes nothing was said as they both voraciously attacked the food on their plates. Sam enjoyed watching Laura's big boobs sway as she sawed her steak. Laura grinned as she saw the tip of Sam's hard cock stick up over the edge of the table.

As their feeding frenzy slowed, Laura leaned back and took a long swallow from her beer. She looked as Sam speculatively as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Sam caught her stare and asked, "What?"

"I think I've been had," Laura answered slowly.

"Yep. I had you. You had me. Upstairs just a while ago," Sam grinned.

"No, I mean before that. Two bets. Two wins. Too easy!" Laura replied. "You knew exactly what I was going to see at the top of the hill. You knew when the phone was going to ring. You knew what Roger was going to say. I think I was set up!

"Not that I'm complaining too much," Laura continued with a grin. "I have thoroughly enjoyed myself today. You have taught me things about myself and things about my body that I never knew before and, believe me, Roger is going to find out that I'm no longer the woman that he married. But..." Laura searched for the words, "you knew just how to break down my defenses; just how far to go; just when to push the 'bets.' I get the feeling you've orchestrated this little scenario before, haven't you?"

Sam looked her in the eyes for a long moment, then grinned and slowly raised his hands in the air. "Guilty," he replied sheepishly. "You and Roger are the third couple we've recruited into our little swingers group this way. Eight of us, four couples, have been together since college. We always did things together, and it was common for us to swap dates since we were always together as a group. Occasionally, when one of us couldn't make it, one of the couples would be a threesome for the evening. As our dates became more intimate, we still continued to swap dates for a night. As we paired up and got married, swapping dates became swapping wives, sometimes for a night and sometimes for a weekend. When I had to go out of town last week, Bridget moved in with Betty and Joe for three days. All of us have king sized beds which will hold three people without any problem.

"A couple of years ago, we decided to expand our little group. Jenny worked with this guy, Bill, who was always hitting on her. She had met his wife, Sarah, at an office party and thought the rest of the group would like them, if we could bring Sarah around. She knew she could get Bill to do anything she wanted. She invited Bill to go camping with us and he shared a tent with Jenny and her husband, Frank. That night, he also shared Jenny with Frank. We did our usual swapping around that weekend, so he got to know us all pretty well.

"The next month, we invited Bill for a weekend of snorkeling. He was the one who brought up the idea of getting his wife involved. In couple of months, we would be coming up here for a ski vacation, so we worked out a plan to bring Sarah along." Sam smiled. "I don't have to tell you what happened on that trip. The same thing just happened to you. The next year, we brought in Lonnie and Carla, who were friends of Carol and George.

"Which brings us to this year, and you and Roger. Roger works with Sarah. She liked what she saw and started flirting with him." Sam spread his hands. "The rest, as they say...."

"Wait a minute!" Laura interrupted. "Do you mean to tell me that Mister straight fuck, wham-bam, Roger joined up with a group of swingers, then decided to pull me into it? Roger was walking around that sun porch totally naked, then got down on his knees and did Betty from behind. He has never done that with me!"

"Nah, Roger's still learning, too," Sam explained. "Sarah really had to lead him along, almost force him to join in. It's taken almost a year to get him to where he is now so he'll fuck someone with others watching, or to participate in a threesome. He was afraid to show you what he was learning for fear you would think he was a disgusting pervert and leave him. He does love you, you know."

"I guess there is something to be said for at least one member of a couple going into a relationship with some experience," Laura said thoughtfully. "We knew we were supposed to do something with those things between our legs, but the high school sex-ed books were never too explicit about it. That, coupled with a mother who told me it was my 'wifely duty' just to lay back and endure it because it was something that wives had to put up with...." Laura just shook her head. "I thought there was something wrong with me because I started to enjoy it!"

"Anyway," Sam continued, "Roger was trying to figure out how to show you something new, when we sort of took the matter out of his hands. Sarah laid down the ultimatum. The free ride was over. If he wanted to continue to share the goodies that the group provided, he was going to have to contribute an equal share to the group."

"And that 'equal share' was me," Laura finished.

"We had pulled the 'ski vacation' caper off successfully twice before, so we laid it out to Roger as the perfect way to get you involved. Of course," Sam said with a grin, "with six naked ladies laying it out for him, there was no way Roger was going to say no. The girls had him thinking with the wrong head."

"Well, I'm glad your plan worked," Laura said as she reached across the table and grasped Sam's hand. "I was furious at the parking lot. I was sick when I got here. I was angry when Roger went off and left me this morning. Then I was mad when you started leering at me and making those outrageous comments and bets."

"And now?" Sam queried.

"Now?" Laura repeated with a twinkle in her eye. "Now I'm horny again. Why don't you toss a couple of logs in the fireplace while I toss these dishes in the sink? Then we'll see just how big and comfortable those stuffed chairs really are."

*****

Laura stood by the dormer window of their room in the ski lodge and watched as the group of cross-country skiers came back over the crest of the hill where they had departed just a little over 24 hours ago. She had the big fluffy robe from the bathroom belted tightly around her to ward off the chill from the big windowpane. She easily picked out Roger in his brilliant lime-green ski outfit.

As the skiers removed their skis and leaned them against the side of the lodge, Laura moved out of the room and down to the great room where the big fire blazed cheerfully. As she moved toward the front door to meet her husband, she smiled and winked at Sam, who was sitting in his usual chair by the fire. She thought briefly about their lovemaking in that big chair the night before. It had been soft and sweet, followed by a wild session on the rug in front of the fire, with Laura on her hands and knees and Sam taking her from behind. Laura had particularly wanted to try that position, since she had seen Roger take Betty that way. They had moved back upstairs to the bed for their final session of the night. Laura smiled at the memory of waking up cradled in Sam's strong arms.

Her thoughts were jerked back to the present as the lodge door burst open and a rainbow wave of ski outfits sorted themselves out into individuals and couples. Laura stepped forward to grab Roger in a big hug. She squeezed with all her might, then went up on tiptoe to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey, I guess you did miss me," Roger said as he held her close. "We've only been gone a day though. Hey, I hope you've got some lunch ready. That jerky fills you up, but it isn't really that satisfying." He held Laura out at arm's length. "You look like you just got out of bed. I guess you're gonna spend your vacation sleeping in late, huh?"

"No, honey, I've been up for hours and lunch is on the counter, buffet style," Laura replied. "I'm dressed in what I'm going to wear today. I just threw this robe on over it because I knew it would be cold when you all came in. C'mon, honey," she continued as she drug him by the hand over to the other couples, "I'm feeling better today and I want to meet the others."

Sam had come over to stand beside Bridget. Laura smiled at Sam as she said, "After spending the day with Sam, I feel like I've known him for ages. Now I want to get to know the rest of you as well as I know Sam." Laura pulled the belt on the robe and quickly let it fall to the floor. Underneath it, she was wearing just the see-through red nightie. She hadn't bothered with the panties this morning and her swollen pink lips were glistening through her exposed pussy hair below the hem of the nightie.

A collective gasp went up as her robe hit the floor. Laura did a quick pirouette with her hands over her head, then she swayed over to Lonnie, who was staring at her barely covered boobs with his mouth hanging open. Laura reached up and grabbed the zipper pull of his jump suit. "I especially want to get to know you real well, sweetie," she purred as she pulled the zipper down to his crotch. "After what I saw of you by that hot tub, I want a closer look!" Laura reached in hand pulled out Lonnie's stiffening cock as she dropped to her knees. "Aren't you going to introduce us, honey?" she asked Roger as she swiped her tongue across the head of Lonnie's big black prick.

"Hot tub? You-you saw?" Roger stammered.

Laura pulled her mouth off of Lonnie's dick with a pop. "I saw. With the binoculars, it was just like being there. You and Betty, Lonnie and Betty, Carla and..." she looked around the group, "Bill, I think it was. You were doing things with Betty that you never did with me, So Sam brought me back here and showed me what I had been missing." She smiled up at Sam, who had unzipped Bridget's ski suit and was fondling one of her big tits.

"But... but..." Roger was at a loss for words.

"I'm not mad at you, darling," Laura said as she gave Lonnie's cock a quick kiss and stood to face her husband. "I'm glad we both had this opportunity to learn how to please a partner sexually." Her shoulder strap had dropped again as she crossed to Roger, and she made no effort to cover her bare breast. Her eyes darkened. "However, I think you must be punished for going behind my back before you arranged for me to be brought into the group. Don't you think that's only fair?"

"But... I... we were... uh... before...." Roger's eyes darted back and forth between Laura's eyes and her exposed breast. Laura put a finger on his lips to hush him.

"Here is your punishment," Laura continued. "I told you I wanted to meet the others, and I will. I want to get to know them as well as I know Sam, and I will. I spent the night with Sam last night, so I will spend a night with each of these men in turn, if their wives agree?" She took a quick glance around the group to see them all nodding in assent.

Laura turned back to Roger. "I also spent the day wearing nothing but this nightie. That was because I thought I knew my Roger and foolishly bet Sam that my Roger was out cross-country skiing and not fucking his brains out in a nearby chalet." Roger's face turned red and he looked down at his feet.

"Look at me!" Laura snapped. Roger's eyes returned to hers. "Here is your punishment. I told you I would spend each night with a different man. You will be last!" She smiled at Roger and stroked the side of his face. "And just to show you what you have to look forward to on our last night here, this little nightie is the most clothing I will wear for the rest of the week." She looked down at her bare boob, then lifted it in her hand. She licked her finger and slowly rubbed it around the hard nipple. "I did wear the little red panties with this outfit yesterday, but I decided to just leave them off for the rest of the week. I thought they would only get in the way.

"By the way, I guess it's only fair that since I am going to be with a different man each night, that you will have to keep their wives satisfied. By the time we get together at the end of the week for our 'night of bliss,' I expect you to have learned just about everything there is to know about how to please a woman. I will work on learning everything I can about pleasing a man. Until that night, you can have any pussy in the place except mine. Is it a deal?"

Roger had a big grin on his face, as he looked his semi-nude wife up and down. He gently took her shoulders and pulled her close to kiss her forehead. "It's a deal," he replied. "Who knows, maybe next year, you can stay at the lodge and win some bets from some lady's husband while she's out 'cross-country skiing' with us."

VgaVoy
VgaVoy
9 Followers