Ski Weekend

Story Info
I had never been skiing before...
2.2k words
3.77
19.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been skiing before, ironic in a way since I lived only 30 minutes away from a dozen different slopes all of my life. My basic philosophy was if the slightest mistake could permanently cripple you it wasn't worth it. While you might argue the same can be said about anything else such as walking; skiing is different. Of the 15 people I know who ski 4 have broken their legs doing it. I don't know anyone who broke their leg walking down the street.

Yet somehow Sarah convinced me to go. I suspect voodoo magic of some sort.

We rented a chalet for the weekend, not exclusively us, one of those time shares where you have communal space with strangers but your own bedroom. Three other couples were going to be there this weekend, fun.

Thankfully the others didn't appear to be that bad. They were all similar in age to both Sarah and me, 4 Girls 2 guys everyone fairly attractive and well dressed. I wasn't window shopping or anything of the sort but I most definitely could still admire them.

The place came fully stocked with wine to which almost everyone partook. I abstained since I tended to become overly friendly after a few drinks.

"Truth or dare?"

I turned and saw Dan, the one I got along with the most so far standing next to me as everyone else sprawled out on the couches waited for my response.

"I don't know uhh truth?"

"When was the last time you had sex?"

I glanced over towards Sarah and thought back to the night at the club.

"About a month ago." and nodded towards Sarah

Dan followed my gaze and understood immediately. "That is so hot!"

Sandra looked at Sarah and asked her in turn to which Sarah answered dare.

"I dare you to kiss two people in this room."

Sarah looked at me torn in her loyalties but was encouraged by my smile and the knowledge that I wouldn't judge.

She proceeded to move towards me and kissed me softly on the lips as to not cause too much of a scene then did the same to Dan. Part of me hoped she would have done more but I was satisfied and didn't push her comfort level. She let out a deep breath of relief and sat back in her place.

Twenty minutes passed and with raging hormones, high sex drives and alcohol few people chose truth before it finally fell back on me choosing dare.

Liz looked at everyone then gave what I could only describe as an evil grin. "I dare you to have sex with Sarah."

I smiled and walked towards the bedroom.

"Here!"

I looked at Sarah and noticed immediately her discomfort.

I grabbed her hand and kissed her softly on the lips holding the back of her head lovingly and reassuringly with my palm. Our lips met, eyes closed, tongues touched and the world around us faded into the distance. Both of us were well aware of the other 6 people only a few feet away watching us; their own arousals intensifying yet neither of us cared.

I felt her chest rise and her breasts rub against mine. Even through the clothes I could sense her nipples and wanted so badly to caress each in turn tenderly taking them into my mouth.

I looked over and saw Liz begin to get turned on. She shifted her legs uneasily and bit down in her lip harder and harder the more passionately Sarah and my kiss became.

I smiled and escorted Sarah towards the bedroom. "Shows over people."

There were a few sounds of protest but no hard objections.

As the door closed behind us we heard scampering feet followed by several other doors closing.

Once more we embraced as our eyes met. I pushed Sarah to the bed and began to sway my hips to the imaginary music in my head. My hands caressed the sides of my body and ran themselves down between my chest and my stomach. I clenched the bottom if my shirt between fingers and slowly brought if up over my head all the time keeping the rhythm of my motion.

The shirt came off completely letting my D cup breasts taste the air though still bound by my bra. Sarah's eyes widened and it occurred to me that she had yet to see me topless. I danced closer to her; straddling her knees and shaking my breasts against her face, flesh on flesh.

My hands escorted her hands behind her back and I placed my shirt on top of them symbolically locking them together. She played along and kept her gaze upon my form.

I turned my back to Sarah and straddled her legs all the while leaning backwards resting my head on her shoulder. Her eyes looked down and from her angle saw the gap between my breasts. The massive mounds if human desire being covered. I rubbed against her body and began to fondle my breasts to tease and entice her even more. I saw in her eyes the near uncontrollable need to just grab me and knew it took every ounce of strength for her to resist.

My fingers flicked over the front clasp and the fabric that denied Sarah's full view fell to the floor. My breasts, near perfect, fell loose. I continued to dance for my sweet as my hands went lower and lower on my body till finally the left hand disappeared into my pants.

"Want to see it again?"

She nodded and bit my ear lobe tenderly. I moaned slightly and proceeded to lower my pants all the while swaying my hips. I smiled and looked at her as she stared at my shaved sex.

Without turning I reached down and found the zipper to her ski track pants and began to unzip it. She moaned and whispered something I couldn't make out. I began to straddle her near naked legs letting my bare pussy run against her body, my juices flowing slightly. I knew she could tell how wet and excited I was and I was more than curious if she was in the same state as me.

Finally Sarah couldn't take it anymore and she whipped her hands around and began caressing my breasts; toying with the nipples. I angled my head and kissed her upon her lips. Her hand ventured lower and touched just how wet I was directly at the source. Electricity ran throughout my entire body in that second as pure lust took hold.

I moaned into her lips which only prompted her to slide her finger deeper inside. Where I had started as the seductress, I was now a needy wanton puppet for her enjoyment. She slid the finger in and out of my womanhood mimicking the movements with her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. I nearly bit down on her as my face contorted then opened wide as I climaxed utterly and completely. I had no doubts our cabin mates heard my cries of ecstasy and part of me hoped it would just egg them on to climax themselves.

The door burst open and Dan looked at us innocently "everything ok?" Part of me actually believed he thought someone was hurt.

"I dare you to join us." I didn't look at Sarah and wasn't sure she would be ok with my impulsive invite. She had mentioned her attraction to men in the past but I knew she hadn't been with one in a long time. She didn't object; at least not openly and Dan closed the door behind him.

He was fairly good looking and hurriedly took off his shirt and pants; typical man always in a rush. I guided Sarah's hand out of my slit and brought her adventurous finger to my lips tasting my juices on her.

I turned, always holding her finger and watched her as it slipped into her pants and over her wet pussy. She leaned back moaning. Taking in the new sensation and relishing in the joy it brought. My juices, my saliva and her juices blended as one on that daring finger.

Slowly I brought Sarah's other hand up and let it touch Dan's erect cock. She grabbed it and slowly began to stroke it as she fingered herself. I loved the sight of seeing her pleasure two people, Dan and herself at the same time. I removed Sarah's pants unzipping them entirely and letting the pieces peel away from her figure.

She needed no guidance, no prompting; as she removed Dan's pants and put the head of his circumcised cock into her mouth. His shaft twitched reflexively as she brought it deeper in going about two inches lower.

Dan reached down and began to fondle her chest sloppily through clothing, most of his attention focused on the pleasure he was receiving. I turned away, not of jealousy, but rather to focus on her slit. I spread her legs apart slightly and positioned myself, kneeling, between them. Her cunt was dripping wet and my tongue happily lapped up her juices. I flicked my tongue over her slit and brought two fingers up to part her pussy lips and give me greater access.

The flicking of my tongue caused Sarah to moan loudly the sound stifled by Dan's cock. She moaned even more and the vibrations going straight onto Dan's shaft and balls made him groan in turn.

I kept licking her cunt as she bobbed her head faster and faster over Dan's swollen member. Even without touching it I knew her actions would make him cum soon and she would get a mouthful of his seed.

I stood and watched her; I grabbed her on each side of the head and began to force her onto his cock; to force her to take it deeper and deeper till she gagged. Drool and spit coated his meat as she sucked it more.

"Fuck me!"

The words surprised me as I looked at Sarah and saw her wiggle onto the bed on all 4's with legs parted. Her hands began to play with her cunt, her ass, cupping her breasts. She didn't know what she wanted nor where she wanted to be touched. She only knew the need to be filled and handled.

Dan scurried into the bed and slipped a condom over his cock before entering her. He didn't ram her hard as I feared her would but instead entered her cautiously allowing her sex to handle the penetrating member. I moved stood in front of her my dripping pussy just before her mouth.

She didn't miss a beat as she instantly grabbed my hips firmly and barraged my womanhood with her tongue; licking my slit, humming on my clit. She had one goal in mind and that was to make me cum like the needy slut that I truly was. I moaned loudly at her actions; actions that were only enhanced farther by seeing Dan thrust in and out of her

He slapped her ass hard and I leaned over to kiss it. To kiss the beautiful skin of her reddening ass. Dan slapped the other cheek which I kissed was well. He knew how to handle her as time and again she moaned loudly screaming for more.

Sarah asked Dan to stop and he did. He pulled out. She turned around still on her knees and licked his balls a little; I couldn't help but take his shaft into my mouth seeing it glistening and straight from Sarah's pussy. He held the back of my head and started thrusting into my eager mouth. His grunts kept me going. The sight of two attractive women servicing him was intoxicating and his reaction to it fantastic. I bobbed faster licking his shaft as Sarah buried her face in his balls rubbing them all over her lips and face. WE played around a bit and then 69'ed with Sarah hungrily eating her out as she feasted on me.

Dan went to slide into my pussy but Sarah swatted him away and giggled. I laughed. He looked at her, her face buried in my cunt and winked. She lowered my ass and began to rim my little hole, wetting it; wetting it with her saliva and my juices. I got even wetter anticipating him claiming my ass.

I moaned loudly as the tip of his cock entered my little brown forbidden hole. Nothing truly forbidden could feel this good as my walls gladly stretched allowing him greater depth. I thrust backwards in pleasure as both my holes were being pleased at the same time. The world around faded to black as an orgasm more intense than any I had ever felt before engulfed me. Every inch of my body was on flames as my cunt gushed without mercy. Dan didn't stop nor did Sarah. Both of them just kept fucking my holes with cock, tongue and fingers.

Dan thrust harder into me as his balls banged against my cunt and Sarah's tongue as she licked me. I could tell he wanted to cum. To explode! I got off and sat on top of Sarah who was still lying down.

"Shower her!" I commanded

He pulled the condom off and pumped his cock a few times before grunting loudly. Cum flew from his hard shaft covering Sarah's neck chest and stomach. A few lingering drops landed on her lips which she licked.

"Thanks." I said and looked over to Sarah.

"Care to join me and get you cleaned sweety?"

I headed towards the shower Sarah following with a grin, both of us leaving Dan exhausted on the bed.