Skid Mark Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie's finger steamed in the frigid air with groin balm on it, and as the plumes of vapor made their way into his flared nostrils, the lump in his trousers grew exponentially.

"Oh! I see the chill in the air today, has turned yo' little "headlights" on, there, missy. Sorry, I couldn't help noticing. You take after yo' mom, why she has the longest, stiffest headlights that this ole' soldier has – ever – seen! Sorry honey, I jus' don't know when to shut up, do I."

"Say what missy? Do I want a cup of warm coffee fir the road...? I...I...I, guess... Hey, is your mother home? When is she expected, honey? ...She's working late tonight then. Your dad passed away, right? You have no brothers or sisters then – yo' the only child...? ...What about yo' boyfriend? Ok, ok -ok I was jus' asking, take it easy Missy, take it Gawd darn easy, honey, Uncle Jessie forgot again. So yo haven't bin licked fir how long now missie? Three months uh?. That's a long, long time honey, especially being that you liked it so much an' all. Sheesh, life is just a bowl of cherries honey. Sometimes it's good, sometimes bad. Burr. That coffee sounds mighty good right now hon, let's git indoors, or you're going to blow a headlight, by the looks of things. Sorry, sorry."

"Yo sure it ain't too much trouble, fir ya' sweetness, but I sure could do wid a warm cuppa to keep me rolling. O.K., I'll come in fir one cuppa. Only one mind yo', 'cuz two will keep me up fir the night. Ole'Uncle Jessie doesn't want to be up to the early hours of the morning, beating his meat trying to git to sleep. What yo' mean honey? Haven't yo' heard that expression before – beating meat? My yo' sure have led a sheltered life missie, but Uncle Jessie he like that. Let me park over her, under the bushes, an' out of sight; it'll keep the snow off me windscreen. Can yo' see me truck from up there missy? No! Then that's good. Now where's that warm cup o' Joe?"

Chapter 5.

"Snow's deep up here missy: Yes, tuck yo' arm under Uncle Jessie's, an' we'll get through together. ...So, can Uncle Jessie ask yo' a personal question? You don't have to answer, but - Well, here goes: Did yo' ever "do it" wid yo' boyfriend? You know – jig-a-jig? Never ay. I mean, did he ever get hard – I mean down there like? He did. How big was he, I mean when it was hard an' all? Three friggin' inches! ...whoo, whee! An' how thick? One Gawd darn inch! Gawd Dam, I gottsa go home honey. I'm sporting a full eleven and a half incher wid a three-inch girth. Where's me truck, baby you're not ready fir me yet. Go play wid yo' dolls, I'm outta here. What yo' mean missie. Yo', got somthin' that yo' want to show Uncle Jess. Oh? Ok, but I can't stay long, anyways yo' mom will be home in a bit, an' I don't want there to be any – awkward questions, an all see. Yo' see hon, right? Yo' see."

Chapter 6.

"Oow! It's nice to get that jacket off for a mo'. Two sugars please missy – no cream."

"So, do you miss yo' boyfriend, sweet stuff? I know; it happens to everyone when the breakup comes. It'll pass honey, jus' hang in there ok. What do you miss the most missy? You can talk to me if you like. The licking? What you mean missy, when you say, "The licking?" Yo' say yo' miss the licking. Listen, I think I'z ought'a go now. Thanks, fir the coffee, an' tell yo' mom I will call here next week. No, no, I think I'z should be going, where's, where's me jacket. No, no. No more coffee honey. I know I haven't touched the first one yet, but Uncle Jessie needs to git outta' Dodge, whilst he still can yo' see honey. Where's th' door...?"

"Yo' always bend over like that to untie yo' shoes missie? An' how long has the college allowed miniskirts as part of the school uniform, hon? Gawd darn, honey, yo' got a full hammock under there! If that there gusset was filled any fuller, you'd be chewing rag, honey. Perhaps Uncle Jess will stay for another cuppa. Yo' make good Joe, sweetie, real good."

Chapter 7.

"What do you mean? Oh, I was only kidding when I said eleven and a half inches. Jus' bragging ya' hear – Jus' lettin' on." (Hee hee).

"Why you want to see, hon? Uncle Jess was just pulling yo' leg, sweetie. No, no, I have to go honey. I have to go now sweet thang. Anyway'z yo' mom could be home any minute now. Jus' call yo' boyfriend an' say sorry, an' he'll be back faster than a cornered rat up a drain pipe - tongue out at the ready, an' fit fir the lickin'. Trust yo' ole Uncle Jessie now. He knows about such thangs. Jus', jus' – jus' stick wid yo' boyfriend an' his stiff little three incher will do the job, in the end – I guess...? That way you'll never know what you're missing missie. Believe me, it's the best thing fir ya', sweet thang. Yo' must know, Uncle Jess only wants the best fir his little angel – right! There yo' go. Yo' such a good gal. Yo' mother would be proud of yo'."

"Honey, can yo' please git outta me way, an' stop barring' the door, Please honey. Yo' gonna' git ole' Jess in a lot of hot water, if you carry on like this luv. Please let me out sweetness. Baby, you oughtn't to rub yo' Uncle like that, especially right there honey. Ouch! I'm getting large, an' it's pullin' me hairs out."

Ok, you want to see a real cock! Here it is.

Stop screaming missy, it's just a cock!

Look, let me pull the hood back. See, it's the same as yo' boyfriend's, only four times the size. The red eye at the top of the purple helmet is where ole Jessie pisses from, see, and where the baby custard comes out from when he rubs it. Remember you can't get pregnant missie, by just swallowing the custard; it has to be unloaded into you. What do you mean where? I could tell you, missy -or I could jus' show you, but I'm leaving right now, baby girl, Ole' Jessie's gotta git outta here. Yo' mom still got that there gun of her's sweetheart? I thought as much. Let me go, missie, please. May I take this newspaper honey; I'll never be able to get this thing back into my pants when the flag has been hoisted up the flag pole this high. Uncle Jessie will jus' roll the newspaper around it until he gets home, an' rub's the custard out of it. You made it so hard sweetie that it hurts. Ole' Jessie's balls are filled to the brim honey, an' they are aching so bad right now that he can hardly walk. Uncle Jess has to go an' rub fir a while. Come here an' give yo' Uncle a kiss goodbye missie."

Chapter 8.

"Honey, please get up off of yo' knees, will ya'. Yo'll never git Jessie's knob through those beautiful lips, an' down that perfect long neck of yours like you can wid your boyfriends, ya' know. it's jus' too darn big fir ya honey, now take the tellin' from yo' Uncle, who knows better baby. It will never fit."

"Don't honey. Don't pull Uncle Jessie's pants down around his ankles like that. What if yo' mom came through the door right now. Ole' Jessie would have a whole lot of explaining' to do, fir sure, an' a man can't run shackled at the ankle, like so. Well, the end is hot an' purple because poor Ole' Uncle Jessie's balls are full of baby mayonnaise, an' his pole will not go down until all the mayonnaise has squirted out of that little hole at the top of the red helmet, yo' see honey."

"No, no - no! How did you manage to get yo' panties off missie? Ole' Jessie missed that one, and yo' can't hang them like that over Uncle Jessie's pole. Yes, they do look kinda' funny hanging there like that, don't they?" (Yuk, yuk – yuk). They're still warm sweetie, from being on yo' ass, an' all, an' they smell nice an' fresh, Ummm, especially on the inside. Jessie like!"

"Have yo' gone poo poo today, honey? When? About an hour ago, yo' said. Was it a big poo honey? How big? Almost the length of yo' forearm, and how wide was it sweetie? Just make a circle wid yo' thumb and finger, hun, Ole Uncle Jessie'll get the drift of it. Yikes sweetie, yo' have to be careful wid poos that big. Yo' could split yo' "Kaysha" in two. What yo' mean, what's a Kaysha? Why it's that little bit of meat that separates yo' bung-hole, from yo' baby-hole, honey. An' it's there jus' in kasha guts fall out o' the bottom of yo' hon." (Ho, ho, ho. Sorry, jus' one o' Jessies little jokes there my little angel – but it does have an element of truth to it – don't yo' agree sweetie?"). I mean, they would if yo' asshole joined up wid yo' baby chute, sweetie. Geesh! Don't they teach yo' anything at school these days honey"?

"How big was yo' poo ag'in sweetie? Next time yo' feel yo' gonna take a dump like that agin', jus' drop everything sweetness, an' come an' git Uncle, Jessie. I'z jus' gottsa watch that birth fir myself, Okay honey - O.K then: Promise? Good girl."

"The only reason I ask, though, honey child, is that there is a humungous skid-mark running from way back in yo' panties, all the way from the rear, to the front. Then it joins up with a massive beige skid-mark from yo' little hairy muffin' I guess, which, in turn ends up at the terminus of where yo' sweet clitoris lives, in a bunch of yellow pee pee stains and a bunch o'black pubic hairs stuck to the gusset with what smells like some kind of fish glue – the larger skid sporting a pong of burnt muffings , stale coffee and a a McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese – hold the pickles."

"Uncle Jessie thinks yo' must have been in a rush. What wid strugglin' to give birth to such an enormous Christmas chocolate log an' all, an' that it took longer than yo' expected, and in yo' haste, yo' firgot to wipe yo' ass! Is Uncle Jessie right on this account, or not, sweetie? Thought so."

"Honey. Listen to yo' Uncle right now. No matter how late or rushed yo' are, yo' have to take the time to wipe yo' bung-hole – ya' hear me, sweet thang? An' here's a tip fir yo'. Always wipe yo' ass-hole from the front to the back sweetie, instead of the other way 'round. Yo' don't wanna git a clout full of mud, now do ya'? It spoils the taste fir yo' boyfriend sweetie, yo' hear yo' ole Uncle talkin' baby? Good. Now practice with yo' Uncle a few times so that I knows yo' gots the message. Yes, that's good. Front to back, front to back – one more time honey. Yes, that's right. Jus' like that – front to back. Okay, sweetie, that's enough fir now: Uncle jess thinks yo' gots it now. What time is it missie? Oh, my Gawd! Yo' mom could be home any minute now. Where's me pants? Give ole' Jessie his pants now honey, an' stop messin' around like this baby: It disrespectful, honey."

Chapter 9.

"Honey, who taught you to suck balls like that? I know married women of forty years who can't do it that good. Good honey, yo' doing real good now. Let Uncle Jessy kick off his boots, an' get his feet outta these pants ag'in, that way he can open his legs wide, so as you can get right in there and do whatever yo' want, see. Hell, I'z had these boots an' pants on an' off three times already, but Ole' Jessie can't seem to git to the door yet, what wid your lickin' an' suckin' an' fingerin' an' all, hon. Jessie like!"

"Ahh, let me open my legs fir ya' honey. Ole' Jess likes to have his salad tossed. Oh. Yes honey, jus' like that. Yo' tongue must be all of five inches long baby, with a good four wriggling up Jessie's hole. Jessy likes honey. Jessy really likes!"

"Yes, Baby lick Jessie's shaft, all the way from the bung-hole, around the balls an' up the pole to the eye of the helmet, Ummm. Yes, siree. Uncle Jess is one happy camper t'day baby."

"What you mean honey? Oh, yes, the creamy sticky stuff oozing out of Jessie's cock and running down the back of his shaft, why that's jus' baby cream overflowing out of Uncle Jessie's ball sack, hon. Jus' lick it up and swallow it, sweetie, it's good fir ya' full of good protein, an' all. Why, a gal like you could live on cock custard if ya' got enough of it down yo' neck. That's it honey, suck the eye dry. It's only the pre-custard. The full load is waiting to be delivered soon. Feel Uncle Jessies balls hun. See how full they are. Well, all of that cream is fir Uncle Jessie's good little gal. Are you hungry sweetness, 'cuz there is a lot of blancmange getting' ready to be served up real hot, and sticky? Uncle Jess hopes you will like it, your mom does."

"Yes, honey, that's good gal. Yes, open them jaws, wide sweetie. Wider – wider, just a little bit more honey, Ahhh! Good girl, finally, yo' got Jessie's bell end all the way into that tiny little mouth of yours. Uncle Jess is amazed, an' very very happy. Good girl. My Gawd! Yo' have sharp teeth. Careful, hon. Ole Uncle Jess could bleed-out if yo' cut his helmet when it is pressurized like it is now. Uncle Jessie only has eight pints of blood ya' know, and two pints of come in him, and by the time Ole Jessie unloaded his jizz, he would have lost so much of the red stuff, that he would be nothing more than a rag doll. But, first things first – the jizz has to be emptied before the ambulance arrives. Men are built to come, baby. It's all we live for, honey. If a man had a loaded gun to his head, and a sweet child sucking his cock an' balls, an' he be ready to come, then given the choice to not come, and live, or to come and die, every man on this revolving ball of shit would chose to die. It jus' the way it be baby, so be careful wid them teeth yo' hear. Be careful honey."

Chapter 10.

Good Gawd! Look at the time! Yo' mom is already on the way home from work. Sweetie, we will have to finish this off another day. Open yo' mouth wider honey, wider. Wider I said! Arrrgh. Ouch, Jeepers Uncle Jessie can't get the bell end out of yo' mouth honey, without those razor sharp teeth of yours ripping his helmet to shreds.

Uncle Jessie has screwed up honey. The only way to git his rod outta yo' head is fir yo' to bring yo' poor ole Uncle, over the top so that he can empty his balls. That way, Uncle Jessies helmet will subside. Now baby, listen to yo' uncle. Ole' Jessie doesn't want any throwing up – especially when his bell end is down yo' neck. That ole tummy acid burns like the bejeebers. So, jus' relax, an' yo' favorite Uncle will talk yo' through it, Okay? Just nod sweetie, if yo' understand what I'm tellin' yo'. Yo' understand? Nod, like I told yo' to, honey. Have yo gone, deaf sweetie? I jus' told ya' to nod. Yes, just like that. That's a good girl. Okay, okay. Yo' can stop nodding now baby. Uncle Jessie got the message. Is yo' okay baby? Can yo' breathe? Good – good. Cripes! I'm going to git caught here. I can jus' feel it a'comin'.

What's that? My Gawd! The phone. Who could be callin' now? Say what? Who is nummy? Oh, I firgot you have yo' mouthful. Yo' mean Mummy. Quick, git over here sweetie, an' answer it, an' try not to talk too much. Yo' understand? Nod, gawd darn it. Didn't I jus' telt yo' to knod if yo' understand. Then, nod fir Christ's sake – nod you little bitch! Answer it baby. Quick, answer it before it stops a'ringing.

"Ewllo. Ohg, hi –g nummy ow arrg yew? Yew goggno be late. Okray. Shee yew ing alfr an hougr. What you meang? Ohg, no I'mn justh eatring an accle. No an acpple. Yesh. Byg." (Click).

"Good girl! Uncle Jessie thinks we have a chance to git otta this mess baby, so just follow yo' Uncles directions an' everything will be alright. What did I telt yo' about noddin' baby? Then nod honey. You know, yo' gonna have a hard time at school, if yo' don't listen, hon. Nod!"

"O.k. sweetie: Just move yo' head in and out, kind of like the way a chicken's head moves when it walks. Very good honey, Ummm. Yeah, jus' like that. Keep going baby. Yes-ss, deeper baby, oh yes honey deeper. Be careful wid them teeth sweetie, they are sharp, sharp – sharp! It's like getting' a blow job from a shark, honey. Good girl, yes, yep, keep goin' baby. Yo' doin' great."

"Hand me them panties honey, let me git some pheromones on the scene here. Ummm, they smell like good fish, not like yo' mother's dead fish. Uncle Jessie likes baby. He likes baby a lot."

"Honey, let Uncle Jess spin yo' around here. Watch them teeth now: Good girl. Are yo' okay being upside down like this sweetie? Don't worry Uncle Jessie has yo' held firmly around yo' little waist. Ole; Jess woun't let yo' fall baby. Jus' keep on doin' the chicken-head on yo' poor ole' Uncle's rod honey: Yes, jus' like that. Good girl, Ummm. Jessie likes."

"Okay baby, Uncle Jessie won't let yo' fall, okay, so open yo' legs honey. That's right. Wider, wider; do the splits sweetie, like yo' do on the cheerleader team. Good honey, very good. Honey, look at all this juice, and foam. Yo' bin naughty haven't yo' Uncle Jess thinks yo' bin rubbing yo' little oyster down there under yo' skirt, when Jessie wasn't lookin' right. Good girl, jus' nod like that."

"Uncle Jessie is going to lick you clean, baby, an' he thinks you are goin' to like it. Ummm, Very creamy: Wow! Baby, when was the last time yo' washed this thang? What yo' say? Three days ago. Oh. Honey, you are a very pungent gal, yo know – mamma! Yo' gottsa wash this little jewel daily honey - I mean every day!"

"Yo' poo poo hole here is a bit of a disaster sweetie. Remember, always wipe from now on, and always from front to back. Yo' remember, right? Good girl. Jus' nod. Keep on doing the chicken-head angel. Yo' doin' great! Jessie's teeth are hanging out to dry up here – big time!"

"Uncle Jess is goin' to lick yo' poo hole now sweetie, but cut down on the pickles at McDonalds in the future chickadee. They make yo' hole rotten, but Ole Jess is going to lick it good. Good enough until it is sparklingly clean, this time, because Ole' Jessie is jus' that kinda guy – an' he loves yo'. But, only this once okay? Well, here goes. Ummmm: Toasted bagels, with cream cheese, coffee – two sugars, and a jelly doughnut, and egg; sardines and a Mac meal, plus licorice with cashew nuts. Ummm, the stink of yo' ass tells the story of yo' diet honey, an' Ole Uncle Jessie thinks yo' been naughty. Drink more water, hon. Yo' ass will benefit by it."

"Open yo' tight little poo poo hole honey, so Uncle Jess can get his tongue all the way down in there - Very good. Wow! Honey, yo' ass opens up wide! Have yo' bin shovin' thangs up there sweetie? What was that? Oh, yo' hair brush handle. Okay, whatever does it fir ya'. Uncle Jess is down tight wid that one, okay baby. Good."

Chapter 11.

"Honey, I think the custard is getting' ready to come out of Uncle Jessies balls now. So what I want yo' to do, and this will be a lot easier on clean up, is that, try bending yo' head backwards, and when Ole' Jessie's cock-knob is at the back of yo' throat, nestled in between yo' tonsils, take a deep breath, then try and open yo' throat, as wide as yo can, an' I will slide the red knob down yo' neck, as far as it will go. Jus' try it sweetie. It's not hard. Jus' give it a go fir Ole' Uncle Jessie's sake, that's all – jus' give it a chance to work fir ya'. What honey? You said yo' bin practicin' wid bananas: Good girl - Very good! This will be a big banana fir ya' but try it honey. This way I can empty my balls directly into yo' flat little tummy; Kind of like using an intra-oesophageal feeding tube: This way baby, there is no swallowing, no gagging, and no clean up afterwards, an' Uncle Jessie really likes it. So try it honey. Try it fir yo' bestest Uncle Jessie, now there's a good girl. Good yo' noddin', an' Jess is happy."

Chapter 12.

"Oh My God! God! Yes, yes, yes, yes-s. Oh MY God! You little darling! You did it! Now, baby, try an' git a little more down yo' neck the next time. Oh, good God, that is good, Oh! so, so,so, go-od baby. Now try more. I want yo' to shove every last inch down yo' throat: I want my overflowing balls dancing either side of yo' cute little nose, and I want yo' to know that each and every time they jerk up and down on yo' face, a huge wad of thick, hot creamy baby-come shoots out of the end of my throbbing cock, straight down into yo' greedy little womanly gut. C'mon., please do it for good Ole Uncle Jessie honey – please. Jus' try honey. Jus' try jus' one more time. Ummm! Yes-s, jus' like that."