Skiing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, what did I tell you," she laughed as I reached for another piece. "You never know how much you will like something until you taste it." Again, that smile crept across her lips.

I hadn't realized just how hungry I was but in just a few minutes I had polished off a good portion of the squid, and because of the red pepper in the batter, had finished my first pint of beer. The bartender poured me another pint from the pitcher and I noticed Nichole had not even finished half of hers.

We were talking about how Nichole had found this place, and how much she liked visiting Salt Lake City on business. She told me that she came about once a month and wondered if maybe we could go skiing again next time she came to visit. Maybe she could even take me over to Deer Valley, where a friend of hers had a condo she sometimes could get for a few days. She told me about the large hot tub it had, with a view of the mountain, and how she loved to sit in it after a day of skiing. How the hot bubbles caressing her body, nude of course since the tub could not be seen from any of the surrounding condos, really felt wonderful, how the jets caressed just the right spots to help make the soreness of a day on the slopes melt away. I closed my eyes for a moment, almost feeling it myself.

The beer, the heat from the pepper and the two glasses of wine on a previously empty stomach all started to have their effect. I was now not just a little tipsy but quite drunk. I don't know if it was the fact that I was getting drunk, or getting horny that made me suddenly ask Nichole, seemingly out of mid-air, "So what else have you tried that you never thought you would?"

I couldn't believe what I had just said, and wished for everything that I could take it back. Nichole looked at me with a raised eyebrow and her eyes for the second time today seemed to be going over my body, my legs, my bottom, my breasts. She then took a long sip off her beer and said, "Oh yes I have tried things I never though I would, and you know, once I tried it, I loved it." She smiled at me, looking into my eyes with a look that scared me.

I turned away and half my beer disappeared in one gulp. How thankful I was that just then, dinner arrived.

Nichole immediately changed the subject when dinner arrived. She said that brewpubs always seemed to have the best fish and chips, and she actually ordered it to help her judge just how good a brewpub it was. I must say they did look good. Chips made from fresh potatoes and the fish was obviously fresh cut pieces, not something frozen and thrown in the fryer. The batter was golden brown and looked delicious.

My ahi was done just right, like a rare steak. I had never thought of having rare fish, or raw fish, until I had tried this as an appetizer in Hawaii. I had instantly fallen in love with it. They served it with a pineapple/mango salsa and rice pilaf. On the side was a small dish of teriyaki to dip the ahi in, as well as a little wasabi, that super hot green mustard they serve sushi. I loved it; even if my stomach was doing nervous little flip-flops as I ate.

Nichole ate about half her food and pushed the plate away. She still hadn't finished her first pint, and I was now on my third, which on top of the two glasses of wine had made me quite drunk and I could tell, even though I tried not to, that I was getting loud. I was also getting silly and much to my chagrin, as I usually did when I got drunk, I was also getting horny.

Nichole was just about to order another pitcher of ale when I immediately, and rather vocally, told her not too. I felt so foolish as several people turned to look at me. I had almost finished my dinner and now wanted nothing more than to get out of there. A little cold fresh air never sounded so good. I pushed my plate away and said I was done and then I staggered to the bathroom for a very much-needed pee.

When I got back Nichole had already taken care of our check. She had our coats in her arms and said now it was time to go out dancing.

I laughed, "Dancing, Nichole, right now I am having enough problems standing." I put my arm over her shoulder and leaned into her.

"Some dancing will do you good, anyway, this is a really fun place. Hell, you tried calamari, now time for you to try something else. We walked out of the pub and a cab was already waiting for us. "3400 S. State," Nichole told the driver as we entered.

It didn't take that long for the cab to get us there. We got out on the corner and Nichole paid the driver. I looked around and saw only one place, a place called Paper Moon. I had never heard of it, which didn't surprise me because I never really got out in Salt Lake City. Nichole took my hand and led me to the door.

The woman at the door was rather large, in fact she looked like a linebacker, in more ways than one. Her hair was cut very short, and her large biceps were covered with tattoos. She said hello and if Nichole had been checking me out earlier, she did it in a much less obvious way than this woman was. I have seen construction workers who were subtler.

Once inside it took me a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. The crowd seemed to have more women in it than most bars I had been to. However several men were also there. We grabbed a table near the back of the room and sat down. My eyes were finally adjusting. The combination of the sudden darkness and my state of drunkenness had made it hard to see. It was at that moment that I figured out where we were. The men I had seen were actually women, women dressed to look like men. And the entire rest of the bar was filled with women. Women talking, women drinking, women dancing and women making out.

"Well, what do you think," Nichole asked me, as I looked around, my jaw hanging open. "I like this place when I come to town, don't have to worry about horny businessmen hitting on me."

"Um, nice, I guess. I mean... Well, I never..." I sort of sat there in shock. Never did I expect her to take me to a lesbian bar. "I just, well, didn't expect when you said we would go out dancing, that we meant we."

Nichole laughed and then leaned over and kissed me. "Sorry I have been wanting to do that all night." I didn't know what to do. She looked into my eyes and when I didn't say anything, when I didn't lean away she leaned back in and kissed me again, this time, her tongue gently parting my lips. My mouth opened, and invited her in.

I had dreamed of kissing another woman for so long and when it finally happened I was trembling so hard that I must of scared Nichole because she backed off and just sat there looking at me for a moment. She then raised her hand to my face and gently explored it with just her fingertips. She ran them over my cheeks, my nose, and my eyes, down the line of my jaw and back up to my lips. My lips so wanted to taste her lips again but for this instant, her fingers were enough. I parted my lips and gently kissed her fingers.

My breath was coming so fast that I was afraid I would pass out. My heart was racing faster than I could ever remember it. Nichole's fingers left my lips and slowly reached around to the back of my neck. She slowly, gently guided me back towards her, towards her mouth. This time I kissed her, with 22 years of pent up passion.

When this kiss finally ended it was as if a dam had burst and the flood of all my thoughts, all my fantasies were coming true. Nichole was just my guide for the moment leading me into the forest that always had looked so dark and forbidding. Yet once I stepped through those first trees, what I found was a world of beauty. Every color of the rainbow found in the sunlit meadow that lay just beyond those trees. The scent of a thousand wildflowers. Air fresher than any I had ever breathed. It was as if a dark cloud had lifted.

I kissed her again, my mouth, my entire being hungry for more.

"Whoa girl, we have all night," Nichole sat back after the kiss ended. She picked up her drink and took a sip, looking over the edge of the glass as she had done before. Seeming to study me, size me up; decide what to do next with me.

For once, I took the initiative. I stood up and took Nichole's hand. "I want to dance." I helped her out of her seat and led her to the dance floor.

Several other couples were dancing and it felt so natural to join them. I let go of Nichole's hand and started swaying in front of her, much as she had done in the room, in front of me. I looked into her eyes with a hunger that I had felt for so long, deep inside myself. She started to dance and soon it was as if we were the only two there, I was so totally lost in the moment, so totally lost in us.

After a couple of songs the music slowed down. Nichole reached out and drew me towards her. I was about 4 inches taller and her head naturally fell onto my shoulder. It felts so good to feel her small breasts against me. As we swayed on the dance floor she started to press her hipbone against my mound. The alcohol I drank once again was having its effect. I was woozy and felt a little dizzy. Worse than that, I really lost track of where I was. The more we swayed, the more the friction worked its wonders. It brought back memories of high school dances, where I felt my boyfriend's hard penis against my hip and I used his leg to help arouse myself. But this was so different. Soon I found myself grinding into Nichole. Nichole started to gently kiss and nibble on my neck. I was getting incredibly wet as she continued to grind into me, pulling me closer and closer. One song led into another. Nichole whispered into my ear that she could smell me. That she wanted to see how wet I was. She reached down and slid her hand down the front of my jeans. I inhaled deeply so she would have easy access. Her hand slid down and gently cupped my mons, a finger gently pressing into me. I let out a small moan as I had my first orgasm right there on the dance floor.

Nichole quickly removed her hand. It had only been down my jeans for an instant, but that instant had been enough. My legs were weak as she led me over to the side of the dance floor. I felt as if I would pass out as she leaned me against the wall. I looked up at her, and she was sucking on the finger that she had used to bring me so much pleasure.

She leaned against the wall next to me, still sucking on her finger. "Yum," she said as she looked into my eyes. "Even sweeter than I thought it would be."

I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. I felt so exposed. But no one had seemed to notice. In fact, the dance floor was so dark that it really was hard to see what was going on out there. Nichole ran her hand up my thigh.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered as she nibbled on my ear. Her hand continued up my body, brushing over my hip, stomach and breast. It reached my face and she turned me towards her and kissed me deeply, with a passion that re-ignited my own fire. When the kiss ended, she took my hand, walked me over to our table, grabbed our coats and led me to the door.

A taxi was waiting just down the block and Nichole quickly hailed it. Soon we were in the back seat, making out like two teenagers. What the driver must of thought. I really didn't care.

We got to the hotel and walked quickly through the lobby. As soon as the elevator doors closed we were at it again. I just couldn't keep myself away from her. I had to taste her lips, her neck, her cheeks, and her shoulders. I had to feel her body pressed close to mine. I had to feel her hands on my breasts, my buns, and my mound. When the doors to the elevator opened we rushed down the hall. Nichole fumbled for her card key and it took her a minute to get the door opened. We never even turned on the lights when we finally got into the room. She just took me right there.

As soon as the door closed Nichole started to kiss me and undress me. It felt so wonderful to have a lover. She reached up under my sweater and camisole and for the first time touched my naked breasts. Next she had my jeans unbuttoned and her hand down the front of them. I was so wet that she easily was able to slide two, then three fingers into me. Her other hand raised my sweater and camisole as her mouth greedily sought out my nipples. When her lips, teeth and tongue found them I moaned so loudly I was sure the whole hotel had heard. My nipples have always been super sensitive, so much so I wondered if I would ever be able to breastfeed should I ever have a child. When Nichole's mouth found them I nearly collapsed. The way she first sucked on them, then nibbled them drove me wild. The only stimulus they had ever had before had been what I had been able to provide. Her hot mouth was so much more than that. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the door, enjoying every second of it, not wanting it to end.

In the meantime her fingers had found a spot I never knew I had deep inside me. At the same time her wrist was rubbing my pearl as she worked her fingers around inside of me. I had never been so forceful with myself, in fact only rarely had I ever even slipped I finger so deep inside myself. Yet right now Nichole had three inside me, probing, pressing and stroking. As soon as she found that spot I started to hump her hand. Without any warning she bit down hard on my nipple. I screamed out as I came so hard that I was sure I had broken Nichole's fingers as my muscles clamped down on her hand.

Nichole had to actually help me stand when the spasms finally stopped. I had never cum so hard, for so long, so many times. I lost count as Nichole kept bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. It was as if I was making up for lost time right then and there. When Nichole finally let me go my legs were like warm Jell-O. I could feel my juices soaking my pubic hair and panties. Some had even run down the inside of my thighs. Nichole was running her wet fingers over my lips. Without thinking I started licking them, sucking on them. I loved the taste. My taste. I had never tasted myself before and I loved it. I felt both dirty and incredibly sexual as I cleaned Nichole's hand with my lips and tongue.

Nichole took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

As we entered Nichole turned on the soft lights that were mounted on the wall of the bedroom. Without saying a word she began to undress me. First she lifted my sweater over my head, kissing my body as she did, carefully avoiding my nipples and breasts. That removed, she kissed my very erect nipples through the silky fabric of the camisole. She rubbed them with her lips and then her cheek. I raised my hands as she lifted the silky material over my head. Both she carefully placed on the luggage stand where her empty suitcase lay. Her fingers brushed lightly over my skin as she stood back and admired me.

She then kneeled in front of me and slowly lowered my jeans to the floor. We both laughed as we realized I still had on my heavy winter boots. She unlaced them and slowly slid each off my foot and put them under the luggage stand. Then she finished sliding my jeans off first my left, then right foot. With those folded and placed with my other clothing, she turned her attention to my socks. She seemed to spend a long time removing them, gently caressing my calves as she slowly rolled the socks down each foot. Those too went into the growing pile of clothing.

Nichole then sat back on her heels, looking at me, looking over my body and then up into my eyes.

I reached down and hooked my fingers under the sides of my tap pants, ready to take them down.

For the first time since we had entered the room, one of us spoke. Nichole reached up and held my hands. "Let me do that, please."

I moved my hands away and Nichole reached up and ever so slowly started to pull my panties down. She was doing it just an inch at a time and it was driving me crazy. I could feel how soaked they were, and knew they were getting even wetter. Nichole stopped when the very top of my bush came into view. She ran her fingertips over the downy fur, tracing the top of my panties at the same time. She leaned forward and nuzzled my mound, inhaling deeply as she did. Her nose brushed against my now rock hard pearl and it made me jump as what felt like electric shocks coursed through my body. With her nose mere inches from my crotch she continued to lower my panties, agonizingly slowly, until my entire bush was exposed. She then leaned forward and ran her fingertips over the downy hair, not actually touching my skin, but just my pubic hair. It was moist. My panties fell to the floor.

I stood before Nichole as her fingertips began to explore my now naked body. She was just barely touching me, almost as if she were using a feather and not her fingers as she explored my body. First my bush, then my belly, my upper thighs, around back to my buns, down the back of my legs, over the back of my knees, down my calves and back up the insides of my legs. When she reached my inner thighs I gently slid one foot over stepping out of that leg of the panties, parting my legs a little further, hoping she would understand. Her fingertips reached the very top of my thigh, then stopped.

Nichole suddenly stood up and stepped back. She slid off her boots and socks. Then she reached down and in one quick motion removed her sweater. I was correct; she had not been wearing a bra. Her small, firm breasts with their dark brown nipples looked so beautiful. I watched, trembling as she reached down and undid first her belt, something I never wear, and then the button to her jeans. She slowly unzipped them and let them fall to her feet. Unlike the care she had shown to my clothing, hers just ended up in a pile around her feet. She stepped forward, clad only in a pair of panties. She walked over to me. She kissed me.

If the feeling of her breasts against before was wonderful, the feeling of her naked breasts was even better. Her hard nipples sometimes just brushing against me and at other times her entire breast crushed up against me, sometime against my belly, sometimes against my own breasts. We kissed like two dancers who had never danced together before, me, cautiously following her lead. Soon my hands began to wander over her body, and hers over mine. Caressing each other's backs, bottoms, arms, shoulders, necks. Exploring each other. After several minutes of passion she suddenly stepped back and grasped my hands. She put them on her hips, on the elastic of her panties. I instinctively knew what she wanted of me.

Like she had done, I knelt in front of her. I reached up and slowly began to lower her panties. I remembered what I had seen earlier that night, that unlike me, there would be no bush to expose but rather, only bare, smooth skin. I watched as inch by inch I exposed her. I could smell her. I watched as she came into view. Her labia in bloom full and open. Her pearl, hard and trying to peek out from under its hood. I let her panties fall to the floor as I used my fingertips to explore the smooth skin in front of me. It felt so smooth to my fingertips. Warm to my touch. I heard a small moan as my fingers ran over her mons, exploring it with my eyes and fingertips at the same time.

What came next could only be described as instinct. Nichole felt so smooth and soft. She smelled so wonderful. I just had to taste her.

I leaned forward and slowly stuck out my tongue. I wasn't sure exactly how to do it so I just sort of pretended I was licking the frosting off of the top of a cup cake. I took one, slow lick as I flattened my tongue on Nichole's bare mound. It felt so smooth and warm, but this method did not have the desired effect since it really didn't get me a taste of her, although from the moan I still think Nichole enjoyed it. I decided on a change in tactics and tried to scoop the cream out of the middle of a donut, my tongue pointed and burrowing. This worked much better as it parted her labia and my tongue was rewarded by the most wonderful of tastes. Soon, I was like a kitten at a saucer of milk, licking and lapping up as much as I could.