Skin Ch. 02

Story Info
Toby gets further into it.
1.1k words
4.13
32.9k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers

(Note: Thanks to Ruzie D for the edit.)

*

I can't quite describe it but I'll try. It looked like a giant catfish meets a slug meets a whale. It sat in this pool of water. . .or sort of what I thought was water. It had these large, wide black eyes set in the side of its head, like big, shiny bowling balls. I can't tell what color it was; I think dark gray but the weird light made it difficult. It made these rumbling sounds like a loud freight train or a giant snore. Every time it rumbled, the water bubbled, especially around its mouth. There were these large wavy tentacle-like things around its mouth. I think I mentioned it looked kinda like a catfish? When I looked closer I kinda thought I could swear the thing looked ill, like a sad, sick old man. Really, it looked miserable.

Miserable or not, I didn't want to go near it but the aliens had other ideas. They pushed, prodded, and goosed me closer to the thing. I got a sickening idea. "Oh fuck! They're going to feed me to it!" (I was right. . .sort of.)

A couple of aliens came into the chamber. They were wheeling. . .well not wheeling, not when the cart had no wheels. It sort of floated.

The cart carried a large white ball, the size of a Volkswagen. A hose was attached to it, like a fire hose. One end hooked to the ball, the rest rolled around a bar in front. The nozzle looked just like a fire nozzle, complete with handle. The two aliens unspooled the handle and brought it to me. I didn't know what to do at first but then one of the aliens smacked me on the back of my head. I guess it was a hint to take the darn thing.

The big alien stood in front of me and poked my eyes. I blinked, reflex I guess, but the image shifted. This time, instead of see-thru aliens, now I was seeing through the catfish thing. It looked more like some computer generated image than an x-ray, not like with the aliens, and all the images were multicolored. The bones were pale green and the veins and arteries, blue. It had four hearts, colored dark blue; two at its front, one in the middle, and two near its tail.

Its brain looked like a bus-sized cauliflower, going from the front of its head and along the spine. It looked like it had four stomachs, like a cow, connected by tubes. I noticed something strange, even for what I was looking at. Weird red dots were all over, well not all over I guess, all through the creature's body, most of them in the stomachs. The spots were what made the creature sick but I didn't find that out 'til later though.

The big, cross alien tapped me on the head. I was getting really sick and tired at that point. The aliens were kind of acting like jocks. He got my attention though. He clicked and buzzed and made these strange gestures. It took me awhile to figure them out. He was pointing at the nozzle and pointing at me and then at the catfish/slug creature. He was especially focused on those red spots. I had a sick thought, "Oh shit! They want me to put the nozzle in its mouth!" I didn't know why, when they could do it themselves. Maybe they were chicken and wanted someone expendable 'cause the creature was dangerous or something. At least that's what I thought at the time. I didn't have time to ask or complain since they started poking and pushing me towards the creature.

It turned out the liquid in the pool wasn't exactly water. It was thick and slimy like snot. At least it was warm. It didn't make me feel better. I was shaking and gulping as I waded up to the thing. I think I was sweating but I don't know. I was oily from all that stuff they drenched me in. . .some of it might have been sweat. . .getting off track here. I should be talking about giant catfish/slug/whales.

By the time I got up to the thing, the slime was knee deep. Have you ever tried holding a bottle to a baby's mouth while your hands were shaking? My hands were all over the place. I was scared shitless, and then the thing had to go and open its mouth.

It looked like a giant cave with snot dripping from the ceiling. They want me to put the nozzle in that?! "Fuck this!" I thought. I didn't care what the aliens did. I'd hit, punch, bite, fight, whatever, I was getting out of there. Well anyway, it didn't happen. The fish-slug thing wrapped its tentacles around my waist and gobbled me up. . .just like that.

I didn't even have time to scream. One moment I was backing up, getting ready to bolt, the next I'm in the fish-slug's mouth getting swished around like a piece of candy. Looking back, I'm grateful the thing didn't have teeth. I'd be alien compost and not recording this if it had. It was just. . .crazy, you know? Like being trapped in a big, wet rubber blanket, all warm and slimy. I screamed and flailed my arms, and my fists smacked against the walls. It didn't do much good but I couldn't think of anything else to do. And the thing's tongue was slithering and sliding all around my body, and some of the mucus was getting in my mouth.

So I was sputtering and coughing and trying to keep from swallowing alien snot. Plus. . .um. . .well. . .I'd kind of rather not say but. . .it's for the record I guess. . .I. . .uh. . .I got an erection. I'm not saying I was enjoying it. . .I mean. . .um. . .I was getting swallowed alive but. . .well. . .when the thing's tongue moved over my body, it was kind of moving. . .well across my dick and balls and. . .well, over my ass, and it. . .uh. . .kind of felt good. . .I guess. I wasn't about to cum or anything, and it was sort of ticklish, and I guess the creature was lubricating me or something 'cause next I was sliding down the creature's throat.

It felt like being squeezed through a tube of toothpaste. The walls were slick and tight and I couldn't breathe. I felt sick but kind of aroused because every part of my body, including my dick, was rubbing against the walls, sort of like silk or satin I guess. It was kind of surreal, you know? Those weird lenses made it so I could see through everything. I watched weird organs and veins slide past me, and I was screaming and squirming, or at least trying to, and then I was in the creature's stomach.

To Be Continued

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers